What do you think about Mercedes Benz?

What do you think about Mercedes Benz?

Attached: AA28FB0F-2E55-4244-9E29-F6E87965453F.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZk6P5PR7b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a brand of car, with one car being much like another.

Amazing vehicles, but when they act up they can be expensive and annoying.

Overpriced junk

Attached: giphy-50.gif (500x281, 985K)

Awesome cars. I have owned one for many years.

It's an expensive car.

Not bad, but BMW > Mercedes

Attached: m4_173103_original.jpg (1024x746, 370K)

I thought they were just expensive luxury items, bought for status value.
But after sitting in one going at very high speed on the autobahn, i reconsidered. It was like you were floating, you could feel almost nothing. Very impressive.
It's pretty weird having the handbrake be a pedal on the floor though.

Considering the vast majority of people aren't driving at very high speeds on the autobahn, yes, it's a luxury item bought for status value.

All I think is that Audi is better

Germans make good cars. That we can all agree on I think.

ITT: fags talk about german junk cars

Attached: 1565375072159.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

w204 was the master race body style
this guy doesnt know about cars
i dont think mercedes is the best brand
but they are superior to BMW
bmw has trashy parts, lower quality interiors, more plastic parts, and are less reliable
cls 63 amg S does 0-60 in 3.2
thats as fast as a lambo hurrican
and faster and has a higher top speed than any bmw for the same price
HOWEVER
the new mercedes are ugly as fuck
no thought put into styling
BUT
at least they dont look like cars from 12 years ealier like new bmws do

Great to look at. Would not consider owning unless I made millions. Will keep my'17 gs f which will last far longer and cost much less in the longrun. Car before that was an a5 '13 which was expensive. So i upgraded to a car with more power and reliability. German cars are great to look at and drive, not so much own.

>lower quality interiors, more plastic parts, and are less reliable

Good one, bud!

ive personally owned both
theres a reason the m3 is 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS cheaper than its mercedes counterpart
>being this much of an idiot
>ignorant reply with confidence
thanks for the chuckle

>lower quality interiors, more plastic parts, and are less reliable
Is still complete bullshit you pulled out of your ass. I don't think you've owned nor even sat in neither.

>thanks for the chuckle
Ditto!

>ignoring the most crucial point and also the checkmate
>that much in denial
the germans seem to agree
there is not a single car in the entire history of 4 wheeled cars that had higher quality interiors. less plastic parts, and were MORE reliable but they charged 10 thousand dollars less than their counter parts
congratulations on being the biggest idiot on Yea Forums today

I like Mercedes, but would not buy one brand new unless I have massive cash to blow.

I'm looking at a few 2016+ C300 under 40K miles in the $17K range. This thing used to be in the $45-50K new, so that's aroughly $10K a year on average in depreciation.

I'm very handy with cars so i'm not deterred by "expensive repairs".

Attached: c300.jpg (1280x960, 1.62M)

why would you want the ugliest c300 to ever be in production?
genuinely and honestly wondering
you have no taste? or you just dont care?

Aesthetic is highly subjective.

What else would you suggest in that price range?

its an objective fact to anyone that appreciates cars and its pretty well known around the whole world how poorly designed the new c300s are
my suggestion would be to wait till the coupe c300 falls into that price range

Only boomers and negroes drive mercedes

yeah because the newer generations could never afford it hahaha
im 24 and ive been driving a 2012 mercedes for 4 years going on 5 soon
i dont know a single other person my age who drives any luxury car with their name on the title and insurance other than me who doesnt have a high paying job
tn other words, the only people my age that i know who completely own their own luxury cars are my co workers
and i live in laguna beach southern california

you sound like massive bitch bro

Again, pure baseless speculations. Sales figures speak the truth, and the new C Class is selling more than the previous generation.

Besides, I dont want the coupe. There are better 2 door sport cars to buy than a C300 coupe.

Attached: USsalesfigures.jpg (675x990, 69K)

They build the G Wagon, Sprinter and Unimog as well as luxury cars. That's pretty based. They rust like ass though.

They are ok. I dont really like seeing the shit they have in common with a chrysler like the keys. Im a car dealer btw

It's almost six

Do you let your boyfriend drive it?

Gimme the DougScore then we'll talk

If you got an extra couple grands to burn on just keeping it on the road by all means get 1

It's a car

One of a handful of cars you can recognize from the side.

youtu.be/TZk6P5PR7b0

Attached: tumblr_mwzvljxtAZ1szd98eo1_500.gif (500x278, 1012K)

I’ve driven all kinds of cars and have owned 2 Mercedes including an AMG (although not a V8) that I still have. Also have an Audi RS. I generally really like Mercedes. A little overpriced in every class but worth the extra luxury when compared to similar class cars from other brands. I don’t like their frequent facelifts. I bought both my Mercedes brand new and after one year people already referred to them as the “old” model because of the frequent facelifts. I like their recent model updates which aren’t just small facelifts but big changes. Love the new E class style interiors they’re doing. Can’t wait for them to put that in the C class. Also liking the grille redesign they’re doing. S560 is probably THE most comfortable car in the world it’s like driving on a cloud. S63 coupe definitely one of my dream cars! Where I live you get 10 years (or 100k km) free services which is great. Also get 2 years guarantee with option to extend by 1 year. After 3 years I usually change cars anyway. Customer service has been kinda shitty lately though I must say.

*cough cough splutter* My God, my throat is sore.

Attached: Bristol407Zagato.jpg (600x402, 79K)

Personally, I've always preferred something more alternative. Mercedes is too predictable a choice.

Attached: JaguarXJ.jpg (1280x853, 193K)

So really you prefer Mercedes but go for something else because Mercedes is too predictable? Why don’t you stop giving a fuck what people think is predictable and just get what you really want in the first place?

>This

Scotty's pieces on German cars of recent manufacture are some of the best nightmare fuel out there.

I know an old retired guy who had a BMW, a good car with shit-tier A/C and frequent, expensive repairs. He has a M-B now, better performance and reliability, he likes it much better.