I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

Attached: NO.jpg (598x670, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjei8W2gffjAhXGyaQKHYGIC2gQFjAGegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1fJtp3v8cfWjNvC-ezhkkL
youtube.com/watch?v=OwQZc5c925I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET THI NORMIE SHIT OF MY SHOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: giphy-54.gif (500x281, 478K)

loooooool
Did they revive that show just to turn its corpse gay?

Attached: terrified1.jpg (267x400, 29K)

Attached: 1297538336533.jpg (400x300, 98K)

OH NO A SHOW FOR KIDS THAT HAD ADULT HUMOR IS CONFIRMING TO CURRENT TIMES AND PLACING IN CHARACTERS THAT REPRESENT A DEMOGRAPHIC I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH
NOOOOOOO
Imagine being enough of an autistic fuck you got butt blasted over a cartoon character. I have autism too and don't like this SJW shit, but this is pathetic to get mad over.

found the merchant

>no tell motel
>trans character

Not the trannies! NO!

If they want to accurately represent the trans demographic they should have the character end up killing "her"self

>conforming to current times
It's pandering to circle-jerk bubbles full of easily manipulated degenerate people while ignoring the increasingly irritated masses.

That show was gay from the getgo.

You're on a board full of trannies mate

Why do this always happen to cartoons I loved as a kid =_= I was happy to hear the show would be coming back not anymore

Attached: b29350bd29dc5f4aabbe1de339f0848616422250d0e6cded3136b8e9164ec503.jpg (800x818, 111K)

No it was not raging homo
It was a good show

Didn't that show already have at least one tranny character? I guess now they're just being open about it instead of heavily implying it.

The only problem I have with this is the need to announce they're including a trans character. Why the fuck can't they just put one in and let it play out organically? Do they not have enough faith in their reboot that they have to try and create some sort of controversy?

Because if they announce it people will argue about it on the internet, thereby bringing them more promotion and more cash. See: This thread

MIght be a bit dark for a kids show, even one with more mature undertones.
But Trans suicide is a big issue so sure why not.

>But Trans suicide is a big issue so sure why not.

I would have it as a cautionary tale, to not let your kid get into leftist ideologies that convince him to see his fetishes as his identity.

>Why the fuck can't they just put one in and let it play out organically?
Because then they couldn't use their lack of originality to promote their Netflix reboot

this makes sence thought
they are coming back to earth after being gone for 20 years

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness recognised by Psychologists. I wouldn't call that some sort of Leftist Ideology.
There are people who think they want to be girls but don't have Gender Dysphoria, but to throw the ones that do under the bus just cause you don't like liberals is silly.

with an unknown cause and has risen 300% in 5 years

Its been a thing for thousands of years, it was just not socially acceptable until recently.
People with the disorder would hide it, or not even fully understand why they felt out of place in their own body.

I'm sure a lot of them committed suicide.
It's a shitty mental disorder as most people with the diagnosis at least attempt suicide.

Why people can't accept that it is a thing and we should help those affected is just strange to me.
We help people with Depression, ADD, ADHD, and Body Dysphoria. Why do you draw the line at Gender Dysphoria?

I actually went on a date with a transexual once, I was very much leftist back then and bought into the relativism of sexuality. It was one of the worst dates of my life since she was clearly an emotional wreck, they cut ties with me for not being "man enough" for her. Since then I've come to realize that transexuality is a mental illness itself. The fact that they want us to accept them when they can't accept themselves for the way they were born is insane.

this reads like an insane amount of brainwashing

Depression, ADD, ADHD, and Body Dysphoria if you decided to feed in to any of these disorders it was be agreed you are harming a person

no one and i mean NO ONE is saying not to help these people but if you thinking surgery and hormones is helping you are insane

>Trans suicide
>Problem

The more trannies end up ending their lives, the better. Trannies can fuck off and die, they shame all of humanity.

Based Rocko. I've always liked this cartoon.

Attached: 1564879903878.jpg (250x250, 17K)

helping a person with Gender Dysphoria should be about learning to accept themselves for who they are, not allowing them to delve deeper into their delusions and have them go through painful surgeries and hormone treatments to change their gender.

You can't beat biology, at best they'll look like a fake version of the person they want to be, mtf won't be able to have a baby, ftm won't be able to produce sperm.

Allowing people to live a lie and force everyone else to be ok with it will only be met with rejection.

Attached: asadstrangelittleman.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

This tbh

Even one of your own is calling you snowflakes Reeees

The entirety of capitalism is pandering. You only notice it when it's for people you don't like

Depression and ADD have been shown to improve with therapy and medication. Transsexualism has not.

Attached: 14033E55-83D5-46CC-89A8-99583AB3BD17.jpg (1080x852, 291K)

That's disgusting

>Stoop
kek

Attached: 1562936972659.jpg (181x116, 6K)

Ralph says, stepping out of the truck to reveal a pair of heels and long, flowing locks. “I’m not Ralph anymore. I’m Rachel.” Her news is met with overwhelming support by the open-minded trio (“Wow, cool!” remarks Heffer, to which Filbert adds, “That’s awesome!”), and Rachel agrees to bring back the show.

They were born with this mental illness though. I doubt anyone actually wants to feel alien in their own body.
Therapy IS the first step. For a lot of people that works. If not, dressing and acting like the other sex is tried. This might include hormones as that can help too.
Surgery is the last step.
You wanna know why even post op trannies have a high suicide rate? Cause its the last step, if they still don't feel right what more can be done. So they off themselves.
Doctors are working on better treatment options, but in the meantime, you guys are not helping them at all.

this isnt true it improved greatly before the 90 when we were told we are not allowed to suggest any treatment that could result in them no longer being transgender

More like we should reflect upon what the SJW want from us by doing this. What do they think this does? I don't just mean their concept of "representation", why is it also important that it be something the millenials liked as a kid? What's their angle, reprogram us by reprogramming our past or something like that?

Attached: 1565002409977.jpg (626x610, 76K)

The goal of treatment is to integrate people back into society without their mental health being a danger. The skepticism was understandable before all the massive amount of research we have now was done, but now it's not. The easiest way to make these people happy and have them being productive is to just accept them and support them. You might not like the treatment because it makes you uncomfortable but that's just how it is. We shouldn't be treating people with mental illnesses like second class citizens who's feelings don't matter

>dressing and acting like the other sex is tried.

this goes ageist the fundamental mental health practiced for every other mental disorder

if a patient think he is a dog you dont let me chase a stick or it gets worse

>why is it also important that it be something the millenials liked as a kid?
It's cheaper to market pre-existing IP. Consider the live-action Lion King.

Another sign of cultural stagnation.

no one is treating people with mental ilness like second class citizens

studies find that people who undergo gender reassignment at best are left as unhappy as they started

the suiside rate is worth than jews during the holocaust clearly its not fucking working

>accept them and support them
this doesn't include feeding into a disorder

fact is the current moment wants this treated as just a way to be and not a disorder at all and thats dangerous

Someone acting like a dog doesn't allow them to function in society properly, someone who wants to be the opposite gender can

i really don't have an opinion on this, i don't know enough about tranny pathology to form an opinion on this subject, just wanted to comment thanks

few transgenders hold full time jobs and most dont make it in to their 30s

Studies very clearly show that when they live in accepting and healthy environment their suicide rates drop a lot. This isn't highly debated

Well most transgender people don't live in accepting environments that allow them to function properly

That's really not true.

That's true, but I'm really wondering how avoiding new IPs became so popular. It's really JUST that? There's no underlying sociopolitical/psychoanalytic strategy? We just happen to exist at the exact moment that media production became too expensive to take chances on new IPs?

Attached: 1563841538865.jpg (1417x768, 351K)

Thanks, me too

Also this, didn't mean to imply you're right

transgenders are not fucking treated worse than the holocaust there is clearly a underlining factor to the suicide

FUCKING WHY? Why do liberals feel the need to fix things that aren’t fucking broken? Why can’t they create their own “inclusive” content instead of fucking up classic and beloved movies and tv shows? I don’t fucking get it leave my child hood alone, fuck. Fuck it we should remake the titanic to have a gay couple and one of them is in a wheel chair.

>we should remake the titanic to have a gay couple and one of them is in a wheel chair

ahahahaha you're not funny

so where is this magical accepting environment ?
and where are the studies ?

Yes it's how poorly the world views them on top of an already staining mental illness. Also what the fuck do trans people have to do with the Holocaust, completely irrelevant

if you were paying attention you would see its the only comparable suicide rate in history

Super Man and Mickey Mouse has been popular since the 20s and 30s. The Lion King was a re-imagination of Hamlet.

There's still some new IPs, but there's a lot of factors. The Internet makes it very clear which shows are popular. Also there used to be a lot fewer shows on TV in general. So there wasn't really the opportunity to do as much with both new IPs and old IPs at the same time.

Remember the Seinfeld scene where Jerry asks George (or the other way around I forget) why anyone would watch a "show about nothing" when they talk about Seinfeld as a show in the show. George answers "Because it's on TV!"

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjei8W2gffjAhXGyaQKHYGIC2gQFjAGegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1fJtp3v8cfWjNvC-ezhkkL

Yes but that's irrelevant. They're two completely different issues that aren't linked together in any way and have no need to be compared

Wasn’t supposed to be funny I’m being serious, I don’t care anymore. Anything original and worth having nostalgia over gets thrown away and remade into much shittier version and I’m tired of it.

well crying about it won't make things any better

so did you just skip the part where it says they didnt look at the mental health history and this is taken on a strongly agree to strongy disagree factor to decide if they were transgender

youtube.com/watch?v=OwQZc5c925I

i just named its key relevance

you just don't like that its inconvenient for you and want to discount it

Proof of this? Because the Merck Manual states that conventional therapy of GID have been ineffective.

It's not inconvenient I'm just failing to see why it matters if they're the only comparable suicide rate. It's more of a fun fact than anything

It makes me feel better though. Have you ever seen Eminem live? I’m gonna see him tonight

No nigger that's called populism. Pandering is globo homo.

The most based course of action they can take is make the trans character kill themselves half way through the movie.

You know, this is one time I feel this is ok. The original show was basically just about acceptance of "this is just how life is, you cant change it". And what's the current social climate but all this fake ass political correctness bullshit. Makes sense that a reboot of rocko's modern life would include it

Legalizing Sodomy creates sodomites. This is why we have prostitution laws. To prevent traffickers. Otherwise you get anarchy. Fucking retards saying the three mass shooters as of recent were "kissless virgins" and if they had sex it would ease them. Motherfucker do you know how bad it would be to legalize prostitution in this day and age?

Same shit goes for Trans surgeries. The more legislation that gets passed for this kind of sodomy the more it happens. The surgery DOESN'T FIX a lack of sex, a depression, anxiety, etc. I know it's reddit, but the only communities that exist and speak out about this shit other than /pol/ are on reddit: r/neovaginadisasters

You wont listen to pol and you most likely won't listen to me or reddit but it's worth looking into. (btw not a newfag).

Welp. I was looking for the last straw to neck myself.

A ton of trannies don't get bottom surgery. Also there are tons of prostitutes and the legality of prostitution has no effect on human trafficking.

This exactly

>I have autism too
Nope, it's retardation. Learn the difference then have a look around

Attached: dims.jpg (1028x675, 48K)

based nickelodeon, thank you anons for the entertaining thread

Attached: image.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

This is exceptionally debatable. Especially considering that probably more than 90% of the world is simply naturally not that environment.
I'd like to see whether or not those studies are longitudinal as well as whether or not the studied happiness and how the defined it.

And I think that if they are true, there are societies where cutting off people's hands for theft and stoning gays is perfectly acceptable, but those are anything but perfect societies.

Expecting the show to be based. Failed cope.
Extremely faggot cope.
Wrong.
Nope.
Liberal /=/ Leftist nigger. Funny how much mental gymnastics you do just to justify Tranny's right to cut their dicks off. Faggot ass merchant. Someone should Bianca Devins you.
No one is born with Gender Dysphoria, sweaty. Sissy faggots like you would let your wife get fucked by a nigger and let your wife force you to wear a thimble on your dick. No one believes you.
Crossdressing twink detected
You're funny, cunt.
ok
Late post best post
Have the hormone blockers made you unable to type coherent sentences with proper punctuation too?
Waaah love me and support me. I mutilated myself and will never feel right ever again. Fucking die already cunt become an hero no one likes you or will accept you except dyke cat ladies on facebook in their 70's.
GOOD.
It isn't highly debated because you're a fucking retard making up shit and everyone knows you're wrong.
He did. He tuck his tail and ran. Fucking weak cunts. We let people like this decide our rules? Pathetic.
Have fun suffering. No one gives a fuck about that fake woke wigger except for kids.

>A ton of trannies don't get bottom surgery.

Yes, trannies can be anyone by that logic. I'm trans now. I just decided I'm trans.

Also, yes they don't because its too expensive. That's why they're trying to make it legal for kids to request hormone blockers and transitional surgery without consent of their parents COVERED BY INSURANCE. Absolutely fucking outrageous. This type of shit is worthy of taking over Sentinel Island and starting a new society.

>Also there are tons of prostitutes and the legality of prostitution has no effect on human trafficking.

Not human trafficking, sex trafficking. It also leads to an increase in sexual exploitation in young girls. Look up Australia real quick. Before and after legalizing prostitution.

LOOK UP JESSICA YANIV

This.

An equal split between employees is only what they say they want, not what they really want. They want 100% females (non-white males get a pass)

Sage.

I know a doctor m to f they whip a fat ass porsche

Muh climate!

why, that's a shit show for little kids.