How can I ruin an Antifa fag's life? Give me your best ideas. I have their phone number...

How can I ruin an Antifa fag's life? Give me your best ideas. I have their phone number, know where they live and what car they drive.

Attached: 1565312835003.jpg (720x595, 36K)

Stash drugs in their vehicle, call and report them for reckless driving
>Profit?

Give them a taste of their own medicine and tell their employers, co-workers and neighbours that they are neo-nazis. If you want to go full out, you can make posters with their face and address on them "exposing" them and staple them around his neighbourhood

Fucking hell of an idea. Thanks.

Pseudo operation. Be a provocateur to them or something. It's easy to figure something out if you aren't spotted or found out.

Great idea. He just so happens to live in one of the most liberal, Portland-wanna-be neighborhoods in our town.

I considered provoking him until he punches me in the face while I secretly film it but he's too much of a pussy to hit me.

It’s not though. This is a fucking stupid, horrible idea. Don’t do it. Why the hell would cops search the vehicle of someone suspected of reckless driving? Unless they just so happened to also be noticeably high or drunk when you put this plan into motion? Also, the cops wouldn’t do anything anyway, just because some rando called them. If they don’t just ignore the call, at best they would observe the vehicle and pull them over only if THEY witness reckless driving themselves. They don’t just pull someone over based on some random fucking dude calling them and saying they saw something. That’s not evidence.

You can enjoy your ban you fucking pleb

Oh boohoo! Fuck off cuck.

Exactly. And with the preponderance of cameras, this “antifa” might be able to capture footage of you doing this dumb sissy shit and get you hit with a felony

Well that's good to know. Do you have any other ideas as to how to get them to search his car or is that just something I shouldn't waste my time with?

You sound like a little simpering bitch. If you hate him so much man up and hit him. But you’re scared of jail. So just stay mad at your lil computer pussy. Sound like a jr high girl.

Stick an "I am a poopyhead" sticker with on their car

>pic related, its me

Attached: meme_spic.jpg (1328x2204, 505K)

Lol. Why would I ruin my own life when the goal is to ruin his? He isn't worth an assault charge which is why I need to get creative. I already have a record and can't add to it. I bet you and him would get along great though you butthurt little titty boi.

Not really. They’ll only search a car for drugs if they have probable cause to believe there are drugs in the car. Even seem random guy saying there are drugs in the car isn’t probable cause. You should probably just listen to this guy

>spic
Dude obviously looks like a gook

Rekt

I guess you like being in jail, moron.

You're an Oregon fag? Same here! Let's meet and fuck

Samefaggot

I probably will just end up resorting to this to be honest. If so will post vids for you all while I'm in the slammer.

Nah, just submit an anonymous tip that you saw the person giving drugs out to a minor from the vehicle.

You should definitely consider this Op

No I live on the east coast. Sorry about your luck pal.

No, man. You guys watch too much TV. Cops don’t just walk up to a car and search it based on an anonymous tip. That’s not how it works. Otherwise everybody would be planting drugs on people they hate, or at least making “anonymous calls” just to inconvenience them. Cops ignore most calls like this, unless you live in a small 2-cop town or it’s a super slow day with nothing going on. At best, they would observe and maybe question the person if they observe strange behavior. Even then, unless the guy is an absolute sperg and acts like a coked out faggot, or has previous drug charges, they’re still not searching him.