Fuck, boys. You had a chance to make common sense gun laws...

Fuck, boys. You had a chance to make common sense gun laws. Now I don't know if we can fight calls to ban if things keep going.

Attached: c75hixlzxef31.jpg (798x798, 58K)

What common sense gun control laws are you referring to?

Nice strawman you have there

Like insurance on weapons, mental health fitness test every year with training. These will cut 80%of Yea Forums gun owners

Not OP but nice counter-argument faggot. Kill yourself slowly troglodyte.

And how would these mental health fitness test go? Are they going to ask if I want to kill people? If I want to go on a shooting massacre? What will this gun insurance cover?

Lawl. Birth control is unnecessary, we need more kids, abortion is unnecessary, unless the pregnancy causes a health risk, gay marriage, it's simple the Bible says no Gays, so why should gays marry? Just let them fuck, legal partnership is a thing. And banning guns is useless, because idiots will use knives, rocks, fists, teeth, trucks, and everything else to kill others either way.

If you do not a gree with teh 2nd amendement and the MIlitia Act. You can leave the country.
No one is forcing you to live in this country, and if you do not like the core foundation that it was made upon, you are free to leave and never return

My neighboorhood was run over by middle class niggers, so i solid my house and moved to a gated community.
Now i dont see any niggers everyday or have to listen to nigger music

See? I didnt bitch about the problem, i solved it

tbh couldn't give two shits if the wife of a weed farm owner who has transgender security guards with AR-15's protecting his crops had an abortion.
That's there business lmao

>>RRREEEEE
>>RACIST

Same thing happened to my neighbor
Some niggers ran over his house too, now he has to live in a flat.

Attached: lol.gif (301x200, 389K)

Only retards want to ban birth control, plus im pretty sure the concern around birth control is that woman are mad they arent getting it for free anymore, my stance on abortion is that its morally fucking awful, but if its absolutely necessary (not meaning "oh no I had unprotected sex even thought I knew this would happen, might as well kill it!"), you should get one, and who gives a shit about gays lmao, let em fuck eachother and fuck off

It's not a strawman though, conservacucks literally talk like this. On the one hand they'll say that government shouldn't interfere in people's personal lives and then on the other they'll say all the things that government should prohibit people from doing.

Yep can confirm I say this every day without a second thought, I cant wake up without reciting these 4 sacred phrases, if I dont say them atleast 5 times per hour my heart will fail

Youre joking if you actually think anyone other than rednecks and angry incels talk like this

>other than rednecks and angry incels
Right, conservacucks.

i saw this on the front page of reedit this morning

>admits to going to plebbit
wew lad

>>One side talks constantly about the things that need to be banned like smoking transfats racist language gun violent video games etc

>>The other side wants government smaller and to spend less

Yeah your the kinda of faggot who calls conservatives cucks while you fuck the tranny boyfriend you settled for after the blue haired harpys left you because they got with feminization

>17:43:37
I think you're misinformed about conservatives. Conservatives, like the constitution, believe that the Federal government doesn't have a say in those things. Those things are states rights issues.

Unleased they're mixed race right? Fuck off.

>The other side wants government smaller and to spend less
That's literally my point. They say that's what they want, but what's the reality? Have conservatives cut down on national spending? No. Have conservatives reduced the size of government? No. Conservatives spend just as much as liberals and push for just as much government control over people as liberals, just in different areas.

Hence the recent false flag happenings.

Why should the state have a say in those things either?

THE. LEFT. CAN'T. MEME.

you r dum

>people will illegally marry
Kek

No but we're a pretty perceptive bunch. And you're all so predictable.

Attached: 9l2srpqygee31.jpg (2048x1489, 439K)

Marriage "swap". Gay dudes marry lesbians to game the system.

Attached: 1488463817341.jpg (368x475, 26K)

Or can be trans to marry the "opposite" sex.

Did you just straw-man yourself?

Attached: 1522767931703.jpg (720x845, 62K)

no one's going to point out what a ridiculous false equivalency this is?

>Implying our laws should follow what The Bible believes is "correct"
You lost me there user.

Oh, bless your retarded little heart.

Jokes on you my trans boyfriend doesn't like sex, I just fuck women on the side.

Because it's not possible.

one of those things is not like the others

Attached: 1517596945807.jpg (600x429, 55K)

Attached: 1562291214667.jpg (217x232, 10K)

Yeah these people seem very serious about their nuanced stances on the issues.

Attached: 1551465638898.jpg (960x944, 152K)

So who's paying you to shill?

Moms Demand?
Everytown?
That faggot David Hogg

Attached: liberal-logic-democrats-politics-1363611095.jpg (640x680, 100K)

Attached: aa.jpg (604x533, 58K)

And yet Republicans want the confederate flag to be considered not racist.

Imagine being so dumb to think Democrats actually want all guns banned. What a special kind of dipshit you all must be. I probably have more guns that five of you (Re)tards could afford together.

know thy enemy
-sun tzu

>typical republican is educated
ayy lmao

Attached: typical-trump-voter.jpg (852x480, 82K)

>their slave
There were no democrats. The sect of republicans that did that eventually became democrats

lol all those shots and still missed the ghost

Is you neighbor looking for a flat mate? I too hate negroid Shaquishas.

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THE RISE AND FALL OF POLITICAL PARTIES. DEMOCRATS WERE SLAVEOWNERS.

Attached: 20190809_181645.png (583x328, 233K)

Attached: WayneLunhappy.jpg (600x314, 26K)