Is eating ass actually common practice or a stuck meme? I've never done it and not sure I want to either...

Is eating ass actually common practice or a stuck meme? I've never done it and not sure I want to either.. but is it like something girls today, expect?!

Attached: 0067-002.jpg (938x1248, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318571.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm willing to give if you're willing to receive

More

Most girls I met don't mind it but most prefer regular oral. More stimulating, seems like it's more of a psychological thing since it's considered taboo

It's gained widespread cultural acceptance (if not participation) as a result of the intersection of two factors:

A) Men like girl's asses. They like looking at them. They like touching them. They like fingering them. Sticking your tongue in a nice plump clean ass is the next logical step.

2) Women like having their ass eaten because it subconsciously indicates a level of commitment and comfortability. Most guys will eat ass, but only with a girl they are seeing somewhat regularly and have assurances about her hygiene.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

What are you actually eating is there like a 7-Eleven down there you're in a hot dog and a slurpee or something I never understood the concept of what people are eating down there

Is this LS her motherly heavenly buttox or not?

Attached: d4edub1-a491e344-350b-40eb-b321-f0482e75df07.jpg (400x400, 111K)

I'm not licking some girls dirty asshole.

>some girl
>dirty asshole

Thanks for proving pretty much everything I just said.

I've been eating ass since 2000 (yeah oldfag here) been on my menu since I've been with girls. Never been with one that was opposed to it in fact my ex fuckin loved it!...not sure about younger people now though but I do it happily

Thanks man!

If youre eating her out, her asshole is right there. You might as well lick it a bit.

No you dumb nigger. Assholes are not clean . That's where ecoli and hep c come from. Why put your tongue in a smelly asshole when there's a clean vagoo right next to it

Maybe because i'm gay, but i looove to eat asses and its really enjoyable to be eaten lol.

Surely the same for girls

>since 2000
Damn you really might be the OG ass eater
How old are you, like 45?

>why
I can't speak for others, but 100% of the time I've put my tongue in a girl's asshole, I've fucked said asshole afterward.

No its just another jew degeneracy meme pushed to encourage the faster spread of disease and to further increase pharma profits of more people on lifetime STD medications.

If you're in a monogamous relationship with 2 clean individuals thats's one thing. But that's not the people their they're aiming this at, is it?

Hahaha...35. Maybe I've just been lucky or the girls I was with just lied lol. I haven't been with a shit ton but I've had a good handful. Happily married now and the wife ain't opposed of it

>the wife
If you're married and you refer to her as "the wife", please do the humane thing and euthanize yourself.

This coming from the guy that probably masterbates with cheeto fingers while watching hentai and says m'lady. GTFO.

It does feel great for her. I just only do it if we’re both fresh out of the shower.

I know for sure there's another picture

eating a person's ass is the ultimate submission, you are literally tasting where they expel waste from..

but my god,, when it's clean and fresh out of a shower.. NOTHING, beats the taste and smell kf her natural and primal scent of pheromones..
plus feeling her react to every tongue twirl and nibble is amazing to witness.

Attached: JPEG_20190801_022903.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

I eat my wife's ass dirty or clean doesn't matter to me she loves it and it hasn't killed me yet so I'ma keep cleaning her up with my tongue

By the time you sleep with someone and they spend a few nights in your bed your bacterial profile basically merges.

based

It's not something they expect, but it's fun. My girl also likes to eat my ass, but I have a pretty nice ass if I may say so myself.

I love and so does she...if you NOT Eating Your Chicks Ass Hole...her New Boyfriend Well...Just Sayin'

Attached: asshole licker.jpg (600x896, 176K)

She eats Mine too

meme imo. I got my ass eaten a few times while getting my dick stroked but I didn't really do anything for me besides the feeling to make a girl do something so dirty which is nice lol

I think it depends on the person. My ass is super sensitive, I love having my ass licked, although it won't make me cum.

Attached: ass lick cock stroke.jpg (500x436, 65K)

Ass eater since 1993 here.

Jesus christ, how did women in the 90’s feel about getting their butthole eaten?

lol @ people thinking ass eating is new

Damn...beat me. In 93 I was barely getting nut hairs hahah

Except it definitely doesn’t

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318571.php

I thought it was more pronounced, I guess the answer is "it kind of happens."