So apparently CandyEvie is on /vp/, as shown in the beginning of her newest video. Maybe she even sees this post

So apparently CandyEvie is on /vp/, as shown in the beginning of her newest video. Maybe she even sees this post..

Attached: Candyevie-profile_image-65c081a6e69f307c-300x300.png (300x300, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nednj
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she buying the game?

Fuck candyevie. Her videos are shit.

NEVER E-GIRLS, user!

Attached: WYAMTDPKSNGEJPCF2UUM2YNR6U.jpg (800x450, 46K)

We’re gonna go higher than Houndoom posting. Mundane e-celeb who never talks why the games are good, take THIS:
streamable.com/nednj

Idk, she only said the news about the Dex makes her sad

CandyEvie also knows about people on /vp/ masturbating to her shiny reactions. This isn't new

Attached: 1504915306178.png (886x654, 284K)

Well, didn't know much about her, she just got into my rec on yt some time ago and I recognised the vp in the newest vid.

Yes, gotta keep that shit channel alive

I want to see a trip code and her flustered wording towards the video I created.

I mean she probably has to in order to keep a revenue stream afloat

What does she look like? I want to fuck her voice

Source? I hope she's lurking here. I want her to know I've had cum dripping from the tip of cock for her sexy voice.

I didn't notice anything on the beggining please help me

Back off.

That's kinda gross.
But that's also what I expect from you virgins.
I don't who she is, or what her channel is like, but she is poketuber it's probably awful.
I want her off this board and I don't care what losers like this want

Attached: 1557680476818.png (586x557, 248K)

It's literally a /vp/ textbox taking half the screen somewhere in the first 10 sec of the video she uploaded like 3 hours ago

So... are you going to draw her using the pikachu plug or what? Paheal is waiting, be a hero.

If CandyEvie is reading this then I just want her to know that she's cool I guess.

I NEED A HERO
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Attached: 3136530 - CandyEvie Eevee Lucy Paheal Porkyman Yanma YouTube luvie.jpg (2032x1068, 1.24M)

A gross were on Yea Forums