You guys have made me laugh over the years. I don't know how much longer I'll be around...

You guys have made me laugh over the years. I don't know how much longer I'll be around. Thanks for the good times Yea Forumsros
youtube.com/watch?v=J46RY4PU8a8

Attached: leon-the-professional-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPE8EesftLg
soundcloud.com/gnsis777/folk-1
youtube.com/watch?v=j35deKoMQTI
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/06/23/1-hospitalized-fort-worth-after-man-wielding-machete-attacks-police-say
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: you gon be fine.gif (500x284, 711K)

Good. Kiss me sunlights
youtube.com/watch?v=RPE8EesftLg

We love you user.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 454K)

Thanks but my best friend died and I can't deal with it. Life is hard enough as it is

One of my favorite games of all time. Nice song choice

Me too. Times goes by so fast...

Sorry user. I lost my best friend 16 years ago, juvenile diabetes and drank himself to death. Had a new best friend later in life, he died of esophageal cancer 7 years ago. How did your friend die, if you don't mind me asking?

Pulmonary embolism. He had a blood clot in his leg and it broke off into his lungs. He died in the middle of the night. I found him 4 days later because he lived alone

Fuck. I can't even imagine. Sorry user.

How old was he?

Had a good friend die from that 5 years ago, he was riding his mountain bike and couldn't get to help. Sorry user, I know dat feel.

soundcloud.com/gnsis777/folk-1

Attached: 15646913944220.jpg (451x604, 59K)

Thank you
He was 53. I was 25 at the time. Ask more questions if you like. He was my best friend and we drank and smoked weed together for 6 years before he died
Thank you

In my friend's case it was his 33rd birthday. Knew the guy since I was 16, came up skateboarding together. Never hurt a soul, always joking around. We lose the best ones.

Can't blame you. I would do the same.

I was a skater too. All my other skater friends moved away. This guy I met while working at a factory. It was just him and his elderly mother. We hung out and smoked and drank and watched movies together. This went on for 6 years until he passed. I don't have anyone else, just my mother and I will miss her. Shit happens I guess

Damn, that sucks. All my old friends have moved away too. I sometimes text them, but have no actual friends I hang out with. Lots of smoking weed and drinking alone, for this guy. Movies and games are pretty much it besides work.

Attached: do not despair. worlds cruel, makes it only more important for those to keep on carrying what fell a (408x599, 186K)

I'm doing my best. I'm going to text my old friends right now because ain't nobody around except my family. I need to talk to my family more. Everybody has their problems but we have to help eachother out. I might be ok. Hope you have family to help too. Love you bro

Back at ya dude, thanks for the cheer-up

Keep living for your friend. Do all things they wanted to do, but didn’t have the time or courage. As long as you’re around, a part of them is still too

Attached: F1F93E50-A1DA-465E-B7EF-CDAE2C36A3A6.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Attached: 30264296_1912067202437752_6119696529801347072_n.jpg (817x960, 66K)

It’s okay Yea Forumsro... If you’re smart,stick around! I got cancer and a black dude tried to kill me with a machete in front of a homeless shelter. You think I don’t cry all the damn time!? I miss my Mom because she got me into computers and she’s dead now. I b ok n u 2.

Attached: 7DD56AEB-40B0-4718-A653-E88ADC71A329.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Every once in a while 4 Chan has a heart. It's stuff like this that keeps me coming back when all the bullshit seems like it's taking over. We say faggot a lot and are generally cynnical, but most of us are smart and worthy.

Hope you're doing ok Yea Forumsro

True

youtube.com/watch?v=j35deKoMQTI

Thx Yea Forumsro... I’m trying to be okay... I don’t know if I’ll ever be. Here’s the article so you you I’m legit... and here’s the faggot.
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/06/23/1-hospitalized-fort-worth-after-man-wielding-machete-attacks-police-say

Attached: 7EC10289-C791-4AD0-B581-EF68991156D3.jpg (200x244, 7K)

Why did he attack you? Niggers gonna nigg

I want to apologize personally for all the FB IG VSCO threads that have ruined your visit to Yea Forums user. I've done my best to run them to /s/ but the Russians doing them pay the Arab guy who owns 4chin to let them do it.

lmao it's cool

I think he was high on meth and k2... He was mad that I didn’t fuck this one chick because she was drunk... “You should have done your job as a man.” “I’ll teach you how to be a man...” I just thought he was trying to steal my laptop+backpack... “Let me cut your throat” “So, what’s it going to be...” Fuck that noise. I got up and left. Then he started following me up the street with a machete.

Attached: 6127909F-15A1-4A75-AD89-2BC5F5809FB7.jpg (1280x960, 304K)

I'm glad he's in jail. I wish you would have run faster. I wish a mentally ill nigger didn't cut you up but sometimes you gotta get away from them. Glad you're doing ok, Yea Forumsro

I tried going to the car and he tried blowing that shit up... That’s why I got out in my boxers and he started chasing me with the machete. Two times to the back of the head and 5 more times to my arms. I can’t even remember that... I may have gotten a concussion or something, idk. He’s going away for 2-20, I heard... My hand’s NOT working and I can’t type. Fuck mental illness... I mean, I got my own shit but I’m not going out for vengeance and attacking people.It fucking sucks when it happens to you.