Share your gender

Share your gender

Attached: 1523244877714.png (151x208, 15K)

Whaat?

Omnigender.

Have been since I was a little kid.

XY

Apache Helicopter

cisgender female AKA real female

In my wildest of dreams I can't imagine a world without girls in it and maybe a specific girl too

Female.

Extraterrestrial space debris

Cute anime loli cat girl

Qwerty

Trapoid

>This

pp gang

Rhombus

I have dick all my sexual intercourse relations involve girls only.
What I'm?

Attached: gen.jpg (640x881, 118K)

I don't have a gender. It's not I dress gender neutral or anything (unless "jeans and hoodie" counts), I code pretty normal for my sex, I just don't really get what a gender is. I'm just me.

Just remember that gender as currently defined by some is a complete illusion. A sociopolitical construct without the boundaries of reason or substance defined only by imagination, mental illness, and social acceptance. Without boundaries there is no mortal meaning that can be derived for it consists of ∞ it is not quantifiable, nor useful for society to dwell upon. For delving into the depths of the infinite pull poor mortal minds into the dark depths of unknowing thrusting the species of homo sapien towards only the animals. This should not be confused with knowing the unknown of nirvana, but of the degradation towards the instincts. To live, to make pleasure, for violence, to die and to be forgotten.

You faggots had too much soy now you think you’re bitches... 2 genders only you delusional estrogen fucking losers

Normal

I pretend to be a depressed salaryman on the internet but actually I'm a cute catgirl irl

Fucking this

They don't realize you can't pretend biology away. Didn't fucking pay attention in science class.

Yesterday I was a watermelon, but I haven't decided what I am today.

very very straight. male.

I've been a trans-nigger the last few days. Guess you're just lucky I didn't meet you yesterday.

>faggot in the closet

I’m fmalee

Or unlucky. I could have gotten a quads poster to eat my ass yesterday