JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: FrijoleTriste.jpg (2273x1254, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-G6i9ykunw
washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=dx6nM_S--xw
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly, it's the parents fault for putting the children in this situation. they should've known that there was a chance to get caught. they should've seen leaving their children as basically orphans a possibility.

Attached: file.jpg (800x600, 259K)

there isnt a fucking sign at the border wall that says, unlike obama, we will now be taking you away from your kids, you fucking nigger retard

Maga!!!fuck beaners

Get legal or get out

Capital punishment, slavery, decades of isolation, even torture is not a deterrent. People aren't forward thinking enough for anything to deter them from doing whatever the fuck they want.

Boo fucking hoo. If I have to obey the law, so should you.

how about getting them out without separation then, lets compromise.

Fuck these Mexican cunts if it wasn't for the US they would be cutting each others hearts out and throwing their decapitated heads down some stairs. Illegals need processed they need their finger prints on file and cited for their crimes end of story. America is a Nation of laws.

Attached: 1564960979819.gif (360x359, 549K)

how the hell are illegals even getting jobs. it's simple. if they don't have jobs, they don't gain anything from being here. how are they getting housing?

hiring illegals should carry very heavy fines tbh.

>Grant amnesty to all illegals currently in the country
>End birthright citizenship
>Harsher fines for hiring illegal immigrants
>build the wall

did I fix the problem

most amerifats don't use their brain good sir

Its not like its a fucking mystery. These people have been border jumping for generations. You dont think that shit comes up?

Then how about you throw the kids over the border as well?

Apparently, a large number of those people were in the country legally with work visas. The companies never sid the paperwork to renew their visas, so they ended up getting fucked over because their bosses were dumbasses

They should have used the buddy system.

Wasn't ice supposed to go after those "bad hombres" like gang members & cartels, not ppl cleaning meat?

blinded by the whiteness in this thread, they all scared that they're gonna be gene washed because they have to accept the fact that they are not special in the least and when everybody is at the same playing field, they might even be below average from centuries of privilege and pamper living

we love chentes

Why not come here legally?

It'S NoT AbOuT RaCiSm!!!

>Every single raid has been on entirely Hispanic communities

These racists are just lucky Hispanics are good people. Lucky they haven't started catching bullets for their bullshit behavior.

Attached: uznmqv5228q21.jpg (540x667, 101K)

Such propaganda. If their parents didn't firce them to cross the border they wouldn't be in this situation. And NO, NO, they aren't all being presently threatened by cartels. There aren't even enough siccarios to threaten that many people. Hundreds of thousands are trying to come over every month...I think Trump is a reprehensible piece of shit, but I do agree with his immigration policy. Which isn't a reason to blindly follow him, but I do approve of that one aspect.

Sounds good. Let's make sure we're consistent and cut foster programs while we're at it--we should be sending children whose parents are sent to jail as criminals to jail with them.

I'm for housing all the illegal children with all the creepy pedo looking beaners that also try ti cross.

when are trump supporters going to realize what is actually important to the republican party,nobody cares about your non whites in america.time to shut the fuck up

>obama

go figure,the trumpshit cant make a point without bringing up obama or hillary

It has nothing to do with race, they're breaking laws

Good for the kid

The Republicans don't depend on criminals like the Democrats do

Attached: 1547593919242.jpg (450x450, 41K)

>Hundreds of thousands
Talks about propaganda.
Over inflates numbers than actual propagandists.
>Trump is a reprehensible piece of shit, but I do agree with his immigration policy
Oh. ok you mean you are russian

You are right. They are depending on their increasingly shrinking white'n'racist crowd.

ok thanks melania

How would ICE even know they have kids? If you cross the border with a kid both of you are undocumented, there is no way to know you have a kid and why would the parent tell them and let the kid be deported too? It would be much easier for the parent to come back illegally again without the kid with them.

You’re absolutely right. I’m Mexican, and I know other illegal Mexicans that purposefully cross to the states right before birth to birth an American baby. Then they get deported and now that baby is stuck in American territory. Literally just met two people like that this week.

Obama's own Homeland Security Secretary quoted those numbers dip shit. You're just as paranoid and confused as the Trumpanzees.

the party of "family values"

Ewww. Fucking spic, get off this site you fucking wannabe white acting spic who probably speaks without that spic accent.

So which is it, should immigrants be able to assimilate into American culture or deny access to any and all immigrants from ever entering the U.S because you hate their culture? Hmm... solution build wall around all of U.S!! MAGA 2020

When you get arrested you are separated from your kids. Can't detain kids for their parents crimes or you tards would screech even higher.

No I just find your presence on this site to be cringe af.
Spics like you tend to stick to their own shit and we stick to ours, it’s the same reason for why whiggers are so cringey.

They won't leave dumbass. They get a court date and 90% (that's real) don't show up. We can't throw kids in jail with their criminal parents dumbass. If you get detained they will not let you chill with your kids . Why do you fucks want illegal immigrants to be immune from the laws and have more rights then citizens ?

Trump is actually a fucking genius as he's instilling in the youngest generation the reality that if rules are disobeyed there are consequences. That processes exist for reasons and will be adhered to. I'm personally weeping tears of self loathing because I know, in my heart, I so don't deserve Him as my Leader of the Free World

oh and when they do get to be with their parents...

"THEY'RE LOCKING CHILDREN IN CAGES".

THERE'S NO WINNING HERE.

Deport all illegals
Make it a felony to be in this country illegally, meaning no citizenship ever if caught.
If caught immediately deport
Felony to receive any state or federal money if illegal
Felony to hire illegals
Felony to assist illegals
No birthright unless parents are here legally
No sanctuary cities
No citizenship if you have ever voted
No citizenship if you used false SS number to get a job

I solved it

They go after criminals as in those that break the law

Not white faggot. They need to go back.

you and all your leftist friends are fucking retarded.
pure anger and filled with hate. anything you see that you misunderstand because you're retarded, you attack and insult, to the extent that you'll attack your own in a blind fit of leftists soyrage.

the guy you called a trumptard is your buddy.
despite him being wrong about obama, obama separated families and sent the most Mexicans home.
he's still less retarded than you.

>TLDR.
You're a soyboy

STFU...... he's a fucking retard....this is all Miller the Nazi

I agree with my fellow non white Yea Forumsrother.

I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for any of those fucking spics. Their parents willingly and knowingly broke the law by coming here, then continued to break it by stealing US jobs from Americans. They deserve everything they are getting at this point. And no a bunch of little fucking beaners crying over their scumbag parents isn't changing anybody's mind.

Sure, kid

Immigrants welcome. Illegal immigrants are not.

>They go after low hanging fruit.
Fixed it for you. Like sending a task force out to catch jaywalkers.It's a dog and pony show to appeal to the dumbest of the dumb.

Weird how the businesses that hire the illegal immigrants aren't being punished.

Don't reply. You guys are faggots and transparent.

Attached: wonderful.gif (500x257, 997K)

Trump is the president of the United States. A billionaire. A successful real estate business man. Fathered multiple successful children.
Was in home alone 2.

What have you done? Virgin soycunt

>immigrants welcome, illegal immigrants are not

This is a concept the virgin soy lover can't comprehend

Wait till the Dems make us pay higher taxes for reparations for slavery .

How about coming here through the proper fucking channels and obeying the motherfucking law? How about you tell your pets to do that instead? I'm sick of this stupid shit where spics should be able to break any law they please while everyone else has to fucking follow it. No other country on earth tolerates this dumb shit.

meant for

Fully agree, the retard I was replying to was just clearly a plain racist. No point continuing as nothing is gonna change his mindset.

That's the most ridiculous part about this whole thing. Those plants should be forced to shut down for hiring illegals. Those are all jobs that were taken away from US citizens and given to people who aren't even suppose to be here.

The solution is incredibly obvious; throw those kids back across the border along with their parents

Throw the owners in jail . Throw the illegals out of the country. Throw the sanctuary City politicians out of office. You guys arguing about low hanging fruit is like the asshole that gets pulled over for speeding in a school zone and starts ranting about all the unsolved murders they should be solving. Want to deport illegals, you go where they are. Why don't you try deer hunting in the middle of a lake.

Actually as someone who works i CPS here in Texas I can tell you that the kids also become felons as well. There are 5 year old felony offenders because their parents brought them here illegally and they will never be able to come back to the USA. Just sent a 7 year old packing back to El Salvador last week for this.

No because we already tried that with Reagan and those spics still continue to cross the border illegally

all these kids being left behind, 9/10 of them go to into sex trafficking.

Ah yes, the "trumpshit" guy is here. I was wondering if you were gonna show up and shit up the thread with your stupidity.

>being a literal nazi terrorist laughing at a child's misery
Fucking cartoonish level of evil. You're trash on the same level as those isis twats that executed a bunch of kids watching a soccer game.

I don’t think it’s funny. But then again trump supporters don’t have empathy, morals and honor. They are like ISIS

Well totally the parents fault. I would be in favor of changing that law as the kid had no choice in it . Fuck the parents .

Can deer hunt in the middle of a lake. They come down to drink from it so if you're a good enough shot from the boat this is a viable tactic.

Yeah it’s there parents fault that they moved from a country that is killing people every second to the United States for a better life.

I already put this page on the fbi watch list. So keep on writing incels big brother is watching and trump needs to take one you white racist fucks down to get votes from the blue side

Yup, give amnesty first then we'll fix it. Fuck Congress . This is partly their fault and they still won't fix if since they can use this hot button to raise money on both sides , that's all they really care about anyway.

So you think these people could be able to break any laws they want? You want an open border, lawless nation, is that it?

>child's misery
If only that were real
>implying those kids even belong to said patents

I'm not arguing either way, just saying... "sometimes it be like that" I tend to not form opinions on the matter and just follow the laws. Can't be a bleeding heart in this job or you won't last long.

They are Citizens.

Can't shoot near water hole in my state.

You're a fucking retard. Stop talking to me.

Attached: 1544912952038.jpg (313x286, 19K)

>But then again illegal border jumpers don’t have empathy, morals and honor. They are like ISIS
Who's the ones risking the lives of children here?

Lmao yeah... I'm sure they're very interested in an immigration debate. Dumbass. You gonna go tell your mom on us too? Hahahahaha

Because people don't get killed in the US ever right?

Its a country run by jews. You lose

I was just researching if this was possible lmao thanks!

Who cares

Na dude don’t matter what you say trump supporters have the mentality of ISIS.

If thats the case trump would be in debt

Na they looking for a scapegoat.

Attached: 1346545740456.png (589x588, 694K)

Yup us has become like a third world country

Maybe if spics would stop acting like 3rd world savages for 5 fucking minutes those countries wouldn't be so shitty. Why don't they try that?

Great logic there, faggot commie traitor.

>2019
>hate people because not white
>jew bankers get away with the money

Then why do your pet spics want to come here so bad?

Yeah, actually.
Better your own trash hole country.
Don't come and fuck up ours.
These people never learn because they don't even fucking try. They just run from danger.

This thread is full of abject retards...

Attached: trump-shit-with-red-hat-2.jpg (300x200, 19K)

It is great logic, you terrorist faggot. Disappear.

Ok cnn

Attached: 2541081586600.jpg (939x1024, 125K)

they are taking jobs that we need for our niggers

why do you want spics out so bad?

I agree totally and I believe that the law has to be followed . Slippery slope when we allow politicians to cherry pick what laws should be enforced or ignored. We have mechanisms to change laws and I find it bizarre that Congress (the mechanism) is screaming at the president (can only sign laws written from them into law) about how it's broken.

Imagine even faking quotes

>terrorist
Says the traitor that hates laws

Cool. Fuck them.

Attached: High-Warlord-McVeigh.jpg (250x309, 12K)

Except he really did say that you ignorant dumbfuck

coming from the country that was founded on people running from their own country and ruining the lives of the people that were already living in it.

>People with kids are ABOVE THE LAW.

Attached: 801_maxine_waters_1200_730x480.png (730x480, 368K)

just get along you faggots

I am not the one shooting up Walmarts while laughing at children's concentration camps you retarded brainwashed nazi fuck. Waterboarding for the rest of your miserable life is too kind of a fate for you.

Would you really choose a lazy nigger over a spic who would do your gardening and give you good food?

Live In W.A and I telling you that whites blacks and Asian live like third world countries

Nigger english

Why don't you fuck off to Mexico if you hate it here so much, traitor?

Says the nigger

Shoot first, Faggot. I’m 100% certain these “Racists” will get to shoot last.

Na I will stay here and make this great mexico again

Pelosi and her Reich are all rich. How bout we set up tents on their lawns cause" my babies deserve to go to rich schools instead of poor public ones" . How long till we get carted off and our kids taken away. It's my human right damnit.

What a retarded fucking take.
>there is a wasp nest in your house well why don't you fucking move?
Once the pest that is you finally gets executed the problem will be solved.

You laugh but you have already millions of them. One case makes no difference.

No, you need to go back to your filthy shithole.

>international warfare after a country murders 3000 of our citizens
>illegally

I don't think whoever made that "meme" knows the definition of that word

Hold it there friend. You would leave your home for a few hours while you go get help from an exterminator to fix your problem right?

What tf are you going on about?

true mexicans work nigger lay around and moan

It's so cute that the pest thinks he's the exterminator. No, faggot I'll join the exterminator on this one. I always wanted to curb stomp a comic book level of evil fuck. Why don't you lie down here on the road real quick.
Oh no, the terrorist crayon eater is lost. What a pity.

Attached: 1563883238515.png (618x618, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0-G6i9ykunw

They still have the video up.
it's right here.

pssst this is the part where you bury your head and the sand and scream lalalalala I can't hear you.

Na we and the homies already made Plans to have 5 kids each and all democrats. We going to make this place Latino again. Don’t worry asshole we going to mix with your white women or other light skin Latinas

Duh, you fucked up your home country so now you got to fuck up others. You're like a plague on humanity. Sad thing is that you're proud of that.

Neither of you is making good points

Attached: argue.jpg (500x372, 37K)

Time for good points is over. Terrorist trash out.

As a nigger my self I will help with your plan and impregnated every white women I see

mind timestamping the part where he says what is in your quote?

>I'll join the exterminator on this one
>calling someone else a terrorist
Interesting doublethink you got there

Most spics just Marry spics cuz they’re so plentiful. Because of the fact that spics are dumb and can’t learn a language be it English or Spanish the second generation Mexican-“American” ends up speaking only English, maybe with a thick faggy accent but whatever. The next thing, since most Mexicans already are mestizo already their child has a good chance of having light skin, I’ve meet various spics whom I’ve thought were white who were actually Mexican and have both dark skinned parents. So uhh, in the end you lose your “culture” either way. Let me remind you that Spanish isn’t even a Native American language it was invented by the Spanish who forced on the native population.

Don’t give a shit. You wanted a war now we will over populate this country

THIS.

Latinos can dance, fuck have that macho libido your white fucks desire so much.

Shut up nigger

Luckily for me words aren't bullets and I am not going to shoot up a walmart in bumfuck Alabama. I am however going to cheer at all of their executions.

You started the war with your invasion, dumbass

No one in this thread is a terrorist. Stop LARPing.

would you like a silver spoon like you're used to or a led one so you can kill yourself.
I'm not your missing dad kid, watch the video.

I skimmed through the video and can't find the exact part he says that. How about a hand?

You just said you would though..that was your own words, not mine.

Anyone supporting the alt-right/trump/maga is openly supporting an organization responsible for recent terrorist attacks. Shut the fuck up.

Whites gonna get wiped out since they all have inferior genes. Survival of the fittest of here white bois.

Do you want 4 more years of Trump? This is how you get 4 more years of Trump.

Lol look at this trump lover moron. Mexico owned 50% of the untied states

Why don't they just fix their own economy?

All trump supporters are terrorist bro. You didn’t get the memo?

Show me where you see this because
>I'll join the exterminator
referred to the justice department prosecuting these fucks and me joining them with full support. If you twisted that into a terrorist action in order to fit your narrative, that's your fuck up, not mine.

Yes please, along with those quints

/thread

Latinos are short fam. Dude I went to school where 90% of the students were spics and I was taller than everyone in the class, fuck you mean about Latinos bagging white chicks. If anything most Latinas want light skinned guys, I ended up banging 4 Latinas because of that fact.

Trump is also

>a pedo
>a draft Dodger
>a crook who did business with the mafia
>a tax dodger
>a rapist

I’m still right.

Nice get.
Go ahead vote for a terrorist organization, you terrorist sympathizing retard.

You lost that war.

>referred to the justice department
Then you need to learn some fucking English or go back because killing things is exactly the purpose of exterminators.

Right, killing by the state is still killing. That's what a death penalty is that's what they deserve. I support that, doesn't mean I am going to be the one doing it. Fuck off you pedantic retard.

Enjoy 4 more years of Trump. With this attitude you deserve it.

Wrong Latino bro I’m 6 2 pure Mexican. Man you are a fucking liar

>random angry incels acting alone
>organization
Not a stretch at all

This retarded infant is upset I am not willing to have a genuine logical conversation about policy with retards cackling at children internment camps in between shooting up walmarts. What a fucking winner this moron is.

Not my fault English isn't your first language, dipshit.

>more than one retard citing trump / maga in their manifestos
>where is the pattern
Fuck off you disingenuous faggot.

Sure, but it is your fault for grasping at straws, fucking up, and acting superior when you were fucking wrong. That one is all you.

So what do you feel you're accomplishing here, besides feeding their troll sensibilities and emboldening them to continue the behavior they're currently demonstrating?

Ok, good for you bro, I’m 2 inches taller but that don’t matter. You’re the out liar, the rest of your half breed kind are short. Like 5,8 for males, and 5,3 for females.

If you actually read it, it had nothing to do with trump. But he did accurately predict that you mindless NPCs would blame him anyway. You guys really are that brainwashed.

You're just full of shit now. You hate laws and you're a traitor.

Also are you fucking braindead, 3% of the american population is literally illegal. LOL. You are actually a fucking moron, congrats I guess. You look mighty stupid :D

Keep crying homo, you can leave as well, or we'll make you leave one day. Loser ;)

Im another user, not even Mexican or American, yet user was right, you are a COMMIE FAGGOT TRAITOR. The punishment should be death for you fucking vermin. :)

Not american, but I imagine because people can enter a country legally. Ever heard of that faggot? I know, its hard to turn that brain on before you speak.

I thought generalizing wasnt OK, and that it was racist? Oh well! Could the left be hypocritical? Naah man :D You are actually a fucking retard lol. Astonishing america still stands with idiots like you around. Airhead.

Okay too many morons in this thread from the left, this will have to do for now. LEL, be mad faggots. Dont like it, get the FUCK out of america then! Germany and Sweden is open for your sick degenerate ideas :)

Attached: 1565339596588.jpg (750x626, 95K)

Niggers don't work though

Venting.
What the fuck is that? His ideology stems from Trump's rhetoric him claiming it isn't about Trump means fuck all. You believe literally everything you read and you have the audacity to call anyone else brainwashed?
Shut the fuck up you terrorist sympathizing moron who couldn't even win a strawman he picked out himself.

>being this obvious

Attached: 1529061076407.png (420x420, 288K)

>His ideology stems from Trump's rhetoric
Yeah, you clearly didn't read shit and just believed whatever CNN told you to think.

Wow the terrorist sympathizer is sympathizing with a terrorist. Fucking color me surprised, but not too tan some red hat wearing retard might mistake me for a Mexican-Muslim and shoot me at Walmart.

Na I just grew so now I’m 7’

Haha tallfag

All trump supporters are terrorist.
Don’t deny your alliance you fucking American traitors

Calling me names doesn't mean I'm wrong. And one doesn't have to be a sympathiser to read actual FACT, or form their own opinions. Nice job showing your NPC programming is working well

You're right, the kids gotta go too.

This smear campaign won't work in your favor.

>And one doesn't have to be a sympathiser to read actual FACT,
One does,however, have to be a terrorist sympathizing retard to see s terrorist enact a Walmart shooting for reasons that align with the rhetoric alt-right / Trump are pushing and be convinced when they read "Nah not trump, this one is all my guys". There's always that.

Sure, CNN. Btw Trump never told anyone to shoot people. If you want to see who is actually inviting violence, you should look at your own party.

Attached: Yvette-Felarca-on-Tucker-CarlsonFox-News-900x458.jpg (900x458, 61K)

Yeah just as I thought. He never said that lmfao.

>trump never told anyone to shoot people
His rhetoric is what's motivating these morons, you fucking dipshit.

Not that user but please tell me how a far left publication acknowledges he said this too and addresses it.

but let me guess they're wrong too right?
washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/?noredirect=on

and yes he does say it in the video.
pathetic

No it isn't.

LMAO WHAT? He fucking condemns it you absolute fucking RETARD :D
What about the lefty shooter, did Bernie motivate him? Admit it user, you fucked up. You are actually fucking stupid, just think about it.

What motivates these people is, political opinion, degeneracy from you idiots, and them being alone. They have nothing to lose in their minds.

You are fucking stupid. Stop drinking tap water, you probably got lead pipes which makes your shitbrain dumber

He's not wrong.

>unlike obama

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

The most retarded thing I've read all week. Thanks user

>unlike obama, we will now be taking you away from your kids,

nope Obama DID IT TOO
THE LEFT JUST DIDN'T CARE

Attached: EA2Ud-SXYAAEaKI.jpg (1125x735, 172K)

Agreed. Wish I could vote for him for 3 terms. Guess 2 will have to do.

I don't really give a fuck if he is a hypocrite or demonizes white men. I really could not give less of a shit.
What I care about is that user is spreading fake ass shit quotes, just like a fucking slimeball scumbag media shitlord.

Wasn't a fake quote. How dense are you?

Again, tell me exactly where did that nigger say that? Timestamp it too in case you provide the same shit video they did above.

God damn I've never seen someone flip a 180 that fast ever before on the board.

You just went from
>"Yeah just as I thought"
to
>"I don't really give a fuck if he is a hypocrite or demonizes white men."

fucking destroyed.
that was amazing LMAO

Attached: 1538525337239.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

rekt kek

yeah, you're right they're citing Trump in their manifestos because they're fans of his reality tv career Fucking troglodyte terrorist sympathizing retards.

> still not providing exact source of quote

By that logic, you support Obamas actions? Which means you were a fan of Obamas policies?

SEETHING

Attached: 1523717285266.jpg (1024x640, 329K)

> quote still fake
> LIBRUL GUT RUKT XD
> SEETHIGNGN XD

You brainpess NPCs would be incapable of doing your own research. It's only a 6 minute video, do you have the attention span of a goldfish? Fuck.

In the video posted, it starts at 4:40.
>inb4 more denial

>far left says it's true.
>right says it's true
>quote in the article
>Giving the original video

>EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG LALALALALALALALA IM IN MY BUBBLE I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA

Fucking delicious

Attached: you.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Attached: main-qimg-fb383232acd9c17e978e0165b9959a91.jpg (473x921, 148K)

>they're NOT citing Trump in their manifestos
Ftfy, liar. Try actually reading it instead of letting fake news tell you what to think.

> still not providing exact source of quote
> thiking I'm arguing about politics and not fake quotes

Here's the part that I don't get. When you see red and get butt mad about Hispanics where do you get off discriminating native Americans?

The ideology not the name, dumbass. That shit is almost a rip of that New Zealand retard's manifesto who does actually quote trump by name. Holy fucking shit a pedantic terrorist sympathizer, that's fucking rich.

Yes, he does mention trump by name but not as the motive, dumbass.

Both of them echo Trump's rhetoric you fucking autistic retard who is currently defending actual fucking terrorists. Tell me all about how fucking American you feel in this moment.

God you're a fucking liar. The New Zealand nutjob wasn't even an American and I wasn't talking about him.

35 seconds in you fucking nigger
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=dx6nM_S--xw

see

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: JA.jpg (941x622, 43K)

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

Attached: a-real-monkey.jpg (806x491, 77K)

Thanks for providing source. I am now redpilled.

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

Thanks for providing source. I am now redpilled

So you're saying the number one terrorist threat in the US by number of victims isn't alt-wite incels?

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

(this is the part when you cry about fake news)

Attached: keep crying bitch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

kek, you're a menace to society

all of this shit would be solved if we just man up and enslave the taco niggers like god intended

Imagine bragging about being a dumbfuck spic rofl

Sweet mother of cringe

Attached: 1564137156642.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but don't they have dual citizenship?

So isn't it up to the parents to decide whether they stay or come with them?

>>Grant amnesty to all illegals currently in the country

Weak spined bitch

Being born in America is not auto-citizen status. If you're born to illegal parents, you're illegal.

My fucking sides
Keeeeeeek

14th amendment

The child and parents simply move back to Mexico. It's not exactly the same as a concentration camp

I know I'm breaking the law, that's why I'm SNEAKING in.

Wait...consequences? For what? It's not like I broke a law or anything....must be racism.

Dude you shilling too hard brother everyone can tell you’re a russian not

How bout you don't come in illegally... The logic people come up with to defend illegal border crossing is ridiculous.

Says the one addressing race. Ask yourself who is racist while standing in the mirror. Then fuck yourself.

FDR set precedent. Maybe we get lucky.

I blame the employers...jail and fine them

there was a chance that child could have been successful if given a chance, but now he created homeless people

Attached: stop trump.jpg (810x500, 118K)

Attached: 1565369368583.jpg (640x597, 83K)

when the most dangerous people are niggers in this country , and Trump is deporting families lol.
your beloved blacks are killing eachother and causing havock in this country. i know a mexican with 2 hours in this country that has a job and supports his family, name me a nigger like that

>Based
Also deporting spics is a waste of money, it's better to strengthen and secure the border

>brainlet discovered

discord
====
.gg/JGCeAAA