Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight.

Americans (Republicans mostly) complained when Obama wanted tough gun controls so extremists etc could not get guns legally.

They all cried thinking it will take their guns away.

Now Trump is talking about tougher gun controls and Americans (again mostly Republicans) are all happy about it.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Are Americans really this stupid and naive?

Attached: excuses excuses.gif (320x200, 819K)

nice merchant memes there, mamzer
t. Eurofaggot

Thanks for proving my point, how angry and salty are you that I pointed out a truth?

Republicans have a lot of retarded views.
Democrats have a lot of retarded views.
Anyone who votes third party is a waste of oxygen.
The US is just one big hellhole I'm glad to not be a part of.

republicans sure are. the libs too but less so

Didn't even read all that shit.
Just saw
>Americans are
and knew a mamzer was making his rounds.

how many mass murders in the Obama years
how many mass murders in the Trump years

Doesn't matter people died, and all you care about is your precious guns, fuck any kids that died right?

I hope the next mass shooting has one of your youngest family members among the dead. So I can laugh at your tears, when you hypocritically call for tougher gun controls.

However

gunviolencearchive.org has the answers you want.

Also if you think you can compare 8yrs of Obama vs 3 years of Trump then damn you are butthurt as fuck.

Suck my nut queer

dont worry, still have four more years

It makes me happy to know how impotently angry OP is behind his keyboard, just as it makes OP happy sucking tremendous amounts of cock.

whoa whoa whoa. I was legit asking a question.

You should breathe a little.

What would be my ideal city in the USA?
> I hate shootings
> I hate Guns
> I refuse to carry weapons
> Hates the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL
> I hate alcohol
> I hate cigarettes
> I hate Drugs
> I like Soccer
> I'm a Major League Soccer fan
> I never went to university
> I don't know how to drive
> I use public transport and UBER
> I live with my Mother and my older brothers
> I think Trump should not be persident
> I hate New York

What the fuck is a mamzer and why are you being such an enormous faggot?

california is the closest i think

And which city in the State of California would be the best for me?

Don't care why would I? Why do you Americans think we care about Trump or Hillary?

Lets be honest you tried to push something and got caught doing it, didn't work.

2014 - 267 mass shootings
2015 - 333
2016 - 382
2017 - 343
2018 - 340
2019 - 254 so far

Attached: serial killer profilers call this a crime scene trophy - el paso orphan thumbs up.jpg (1201x898, 248K)

Now that, I'm unsure of. Sorry if I was unhelpful.

there are two parts to the modern republican party. rubes, and those who use the rubes for personal gain. the rubes in the republican party are easy to maintain and control. their unifying trait is simply hatred of the 'liberal'. a liberal is anyone who is not conservative. this divide is getting worse in the u.s. because foreign nations have noticed this, and have decided to ramp up social divide for the purposes of destabilizing the u.s. and its working.

you can read more about such topics at

www.rand.org

Now, how many mass shootings each year that made the news? Since most mass shootings are just bullshit gang related stuff. Actual mass shootings make up a tiny percentage of violence yet get all the press.

Further

2014 - 262 deaths
2015 - 368
2016 - 451
2017 - 437
2018 - 373
2019 - 277 so far

thats not a crime scene photo. thats trump not knowing the circumstances or understanding the optics of whats going on. he was told to show up and smile and he did. with the same bullshit fake smile he does everywhere.

best part is the uncle of the baby, is a trump supporter, even though a trump supporter killed his brother/sister.

this is what a cult looks like

Funny how party politics works, isn't it? The hypocrisy on the right is off the fucking charts.

Trump once proposed taking guns away first and then having due process later. It was crickets among most republicans. Obama proposed universal background checks and they lost their goddamn minds.

Fun fact: the only 2 pieces of gun legislation that Obama put into effect were pro gun rights. He made it legal for people to carry guns on trains and in national parks.

thats not what you asked. So you are getting amount of mass shootings, and dead from them.

San Diego. It's very expensive tho

Yes. America really is that stupid and naive.
They blame 8ch and video games for problems caused by guns and a toxic culture.

Attached: American Health Service user.jpg (1000x668, 195K)

Why would San Diego be my ideal city in the United States?

If I was you I would look at the central northern states, they have far less events with gun crime etc.

And potentially better employment prospects, and if all goes tits up you are only a short drive to the Canadian border.

Trump is failing us and he is turning into the swamp creatures he was supposed to rid us of. If you cant admit that your delusional.

> I live with my Mother and my older brothers
I didn’t see this coming.

Plz tell me you’re not a fucking Eurofag.

naw, it's trump showing up for a trophy. knows exactly what he's doing. he's proud as fuck that his hate speech resulted in such a high score.

This is America now

Attached: IMG_20190731_210459.jpg (635x773, 143K)

Guns? why guns? there is nothing wrong with
the guns its those got dang vidya games!!
once we ban all those then all these shootings will stop and never happen again! if you want to live in peace then getting rid of vidya games is the answer

Reddit spacing, tells us that it is a redditor that sucks at posting on reddit.

The majority of Americans don't even bother to vote, because they know it's a joke. I am hoping for a civil war to watch videos online. I imagine all of the battlefields will be in red states.

Stay in your superior land.

If civil war breaks out, you can say goodbye to the internet. Good riddance, imo.

Are they counting urban mass shootings, because they usually call them gang-related.

Just the routing to red states. I don't reside in one. I will watch the US bomb itself for once hopefully.

Faggot.

Attached: who_could_be_behind_this_post.png (298x315, 212K)

>I imagine all of the battlefields will be in red states
Not really

Mass shootings is mass shootings, stop trying to find excuses user

A civil war in the US, would happen in California. The west coast, is the new south.

>pretending not to be a dem
Kek

Attached: 1565225959137.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

>republicans

nope,trump supporters.they arent republicans

None of is want gun control and eill complain about it. This is the contingent that complained about The Patriot Act and Bush bailouts. The same ones that complained about the Republicans knuckling under letting Obama win then trying to force Jeb on us. We will not be happy if gun control fucks us and will make it know because unlike faggot leftists we just adopt whatever politics were are told ate good now

Neocons aren't rightwing. They're just retards like leftists (leftist =/= liberal).

obviously its time to ban all the guns

Obviously it's time to ban all white men.

Attached: 482c4de3ac249c05c8a15124910bab7633d2abfc812b12f4f4f7ba6f55213c5d.jpg (576x768, 102K)

Quit posting this in every thread

I'm not even American, why is it when an American gets upset they think the person that doesn't think like them must be the enemy.

How sad is it you see democrats as an enemy when they are just exercising their 1st amendment rights like you did? Doesn't that make you an even bigger hypocrite when you think you are patriotic?