If your girlfriend has had sex with another man in the past. You are a cuck. Every straight man is a cuck

If your girlfriend has had sex with another man in the past. You are a cuck. Every straight man is a cuck

Attached: 44973D13-B381-43F4-8902-48A6408BD3C9.gif (300x200, 950K)

There is no such thing as a cuck. A cuck is made up by socially awkward and autistic internet users whose IQs range between 75-90

Assalamu alaikum, brother!

Attached: 66593767820.jpg (238x211, 10K)

This made me laugh. I'm wondering the logic behind this. So every female is a cuck also??? So dumb, darwanism needs to get your bitchass

so cringe, just imagine that you have to tell yourself this to make yourself feel less pathetic as a virgin. Btw I was my gfs first, not that it matters.
Loser. That is what you are.

Hence Chad is a cuck and we are alpha chaste Chads, searching for our chaste Stacys

Your gf is a whore who sucked multiple phalluses before you, how does that make you feel cuck

Yea my gf is a whore lmao you clearly get no pussy, literally none, some ugly ass troll on his computer all sad because someone wont play with your small dick.

Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life!

It makes me feel like a functional nonvirgin

You also have no idea what a cuck is clearly jesus fuck. Before posting something learn about it you fucking loser

doesn't that make all the guys before you the cuck? And you're the bull she's with now?

I mean if you're gay and you r boyfriend had sex with other men in the past wouldn't that make you a cuck too then?

No, the dude who came before me is a cuck. I took over her pussy and she left him sad and alone.

She had to have sex before having it with me so she could know that all those other men are inferior in every way.

Attached: 1550550652806.jpg (394x453, 41K)

Not me I took my wifes virginity and she's still on my dick every night cuz sex isnt over until she orgasms and I treat her like a queen

Enjoy your sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths or how many times that whore slept around

Enjoy your Incel life that's probably going to end up with a failed mass shooting

I agree to this. That's why I cheat on my gf as much as I can. It feels so liberating.

>Not me I took my wifes virginity and she's still on my dick every night cuz sex isnt over until she orgasms and I treat her like a queen

And then you woke up, right?

So you prefer to stay angry and alone then? Because there is no way you can ever make sure whatever women you get involved with is "pure". She might've sucked off an entire football team before you met her, you don't know.

Who says I'm angry or alone? I'm happily married to my childhood sweetheart and we were each others firsts.

Now why would I do that? I believe in God and God doesn't like jaded autists

So by proxy I am a cuck?
If you ever ate pussy, then by all means you are a cock sucker too, and a closet homosexual.

No one believes you

You think you were each others firsts, but you don't know for sure. If she told you one day that she a bf before you, would she become a dirty whore then? Divorce time?

>>Oh no my gf has talked to 5 guys before me, i'm pretty sure she is unfaithful

I don't how to name that illogical thought but it's the same thing as fearing how many guys has been together before, people thinks is unique and everyone must fall on them

Undoubtedly

I wouldn't expect you to believe what you read on shit tuvan throat singing forum

...wait, you actually believe you were her first or only?

Kek

Attached: B8CAF977-AA4E-4D99-A131-A9A7142C8984.jpg (460x306, 32K)

yea, but does any1 really want a virgin? Id rather have a gf that can teach me stuff...