Why are we waiting for permission to protect ourselves? We fucking take them. All guns...

Why are we waiting for permission to protect ourselves? We fucking take them. All guns. Everyone knows rednecks would crumble. I am seriously beyond giving a fuck this shit has to stop

Attached: xyINPdgwHWNZEBP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/12/27/facts-about-guns-in-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come and take them Bullets First

Attached: M1 collection.jpg (720x960, 120K)

Come on over I'll be waiting

Attached: Light Saber blame.jpg (600x321, 38K)

Attached: 1563199084969.png (4282x5000, 1.21M)

FFS USA it's 21st century, become civilized already.

Attached: specialkind.jpg (480x318, 53K)

>Hillbillies with AR-15s and Shotguns
versus
>fully organized army, navy, air force, marines that have tanks, planes, helicopters etc...

not trying to be a smartass, but if shit actually went down there'd just be a lot of dead hillbillies.

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1565314926517s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

This.

Found the micropenis

You're not a smartass. Just an ass.

How would you take away all the guns? Its not possible. Are you going door to door? Id literally just bury my guns somewhere and dig them up later

The fact that you guys think only "hillbillies" have guns is laughable. The US doesn't lead the world in mass shootings, it doesn't lead the world in gun crime, and it doesn't lead the world in violent crime. You cry baby leftist are so delusional that nobody takes anything you say seriously, because it's all based on misguided opinions. No one cares about your opinion, we don't re-write our laws because of opinion, we don't give up our rights because of opinion. It's not gonna happen. Keep spewing bullshit on the internet all day long, guns aren't going anywhere.

Ok

When this shit does finally stop there will be new shit to replace it. There is no end to the shit, it just takes different shapes and colors and smells. It's all good man, over population is a serious problem too, at least they're helping in that respect.

Their so fucking gay.

you can see your micropenis?
how?
i'd assume you own a microscope.

i’ll attack you with my bong and dildo, i’m quite proficient in faggot combat

Shut off their electricy will have their guns in no time

Almost 2 firearms to every single man, woman & child in private ownership, over 100 billion rounds of ammunition in private ownership, the largest number of experienced combat veterans of any nation on Earth...and this retarded OP thinks he's just going to waltz into people's private homes & grab their guns?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, good luck with that, OP. It won't be YOU attempting this task because you're a basement dwelling obese incel. LEO's would resign en mass before being expected to face a heavily armed populace in possession of hundreds of millions of legal firearms. Laws prevent use of U.S. military force against civilians. Keep dreaming, lil guy.

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (183x275, 11K)

>why are we waiting for permission to protect our selves

I’m not I carry a handgun with me any time I can, if some low life degenerate decides to shoot up where ever I am he better not miss

Can't wait till they take everyone guns away

unlike your vibrator and vape, guns don’t require electricity

Its impossible. I have some old guns I inherited that have never been registered ever and they work fine. Also criminals dont register guns

Attached: mpakmgxgm1f31.png (488x607, 276K)

You're just mad.

Their going to get your guns in the next 20 years I hope sooner

>Can't wait till they take everyone guns away

Seriously after they get want that want your kind will be the 1st lined up and shot.. Glad your excited about that... lol

*They're

You illiterate fetishists can't even spell 2nd grade words - and you think you have a hope of disarming over 150 million legal firearm owners, a good portion of which have active combat experience / have served in the armed forces.

Refer to

Better looking than you.
Bigger than you
Stronger than you
That's why you need a gun ,Fuck doll

>Almost 2 firearms to every single man, woman & child in private ownership
Yeah, but that's average. It's because for every 10 people who aren't armed, there's some crazy gun nut kook who's got 20. Gun owners are a fucking small minority and the only reason they have any power is because they all show up to vote.
If we could get average decent people off their asses to vote, those AR-15s would be history. But they don't.

An American insurgency.

>cities cut off in or out
>historic chimpouts

Us hillbillies hanging out in the woods grilling dear meat and drinking corn liquor.

What you think Tyrone will be eating when the food he looted from the corner store is gone?

>long pork

Ok so your a faggot. Like all army people are.

>if some low life degenerate decides to shoot up where ever I am he better not miss
Whatever you say Rambo

Attached: 19vpiv.jpg (660x530, 160K)

Liberals could lift a gun because they are such incels

>t. morbidly obese midget incel

Really does frustrate you manlet forever alone virgins that the women you fantisize about raping own firearms & will put a bullet in you before have the chance to assault her.

lol idiots

>Gun owners are a fucking small minority and the only reason they have any power is because they all show up to vote.

45% of Americans own 1 or more firearm / live in a household with a firearm.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/12/27/facts-about-guns-in-united-states/

Yeesh, you uneducated authoritarian cunts never research your claims before spewing bullshit.

There are more guns in private hands in America than there are people.

The problem is WHO has access to those guns. If the US government treated firearms the same way they treat vehicles and forced people to undergo mandatory firearms training, obtain a firearms licence and register all their firearms with some sort of gun ownership database (ala the DMV) and have to report any disqualifying medical (read mental) conditions, then I am pretty sure that the streets would be a lot safer for your average person.

>B-b-but what about those nasty criminals? They won't register!
Of course they won't. But criminals by definition don't adhere to rule of law. Banning guns won't make a difference either.

>B-b-but look at the gun statistics!
Yeah, a lot of people die from getting shot every year. But those numbers are simply not accurate. A lot of those people are criminals shooting other criminals (read the above) and those figures also include suicides and accidental deaths.

Go jerk off to George bush faggot.

Whatever you say micropenis

Your asshurt & frustration are noted, incel.

Imagine being this guy

>45%
Wrong, even by your own citation.
The real figure from your own data is:
30%
own a gun. everyone else is just a bystander.
try harder gun fag

your dad should have swallowed you

Notice it's power-hungry narcissists & would be sexual predators, violent criminals that fanatically oppose private firearm ownership. The thought of a physically weaker / vulnerable individual - predominately women & youth, the elderly - being able to protect themselves with a firearm absolutely enrages these predatory cunts.

checked, this user has a micropenis. them quads don't lie.

Attached: 1564809191937.png (776x684, 724K)

Yup, and per your link - over 80% of Americans support private firearm ownership. These facts are frustrating to the hard left & the authoritarian extremists that influence these simpletons.

Thanks for the link. So 45% live in a household with a firearm per your link and only 18 oppose firearm ownership. Gonna be a long time before the far left violent fringe get their wish of disarming the US populace.

*18%

>80% of Americans support private firearm ownership. These facts are frustrating to the hard left & the authoritarian extremists

Attached: solomon-georgio-c-solomongeorgio-what-we-said-we-need-common-28134279.png (500x375, 88K)

If you are in such a fucking hurry to die?
Stop on over, anytime.
We will miss you Op.
But as time passes our aim will improve.

Attached: DCIM-5510.jpg (969x621, 112K)

No if shit went down many many cops and military folks would defect and there would be a lot of dead politicians. This is a nation of Americans not politics. Which is to say many blood sucking parasites.

Attached: 1298258912817.jpg (3176x2382, 550K)

Which is the best city in the United States, for someone who hates guns, hates the National Rifle Association, and rejects the right to have weapons?

We should make murder illegal. Problem solved. Laws fix everything.
I dont know if you guys are history buffs but some years back 2 planes killed a whole bunch of people in new york. We should ban planes while we are at it. Without planes that shit never would have happened

>yes I do jack off with my guns, why do you ask?

Baltimore but it has the highest gun crime

You do realize the people who go into the military have a high probability of exposure to firearms before hand right? You really think the people in the military who actually support the values of America would try and forcibly take weapons away from citizens who would be relatable at that? You're either incredibly naive or stupid. Either way, you're shitposting.

Chicago has very strict gun laws and the largest number of shootings

Attached: 0A43F624-598B-43C6-88CD-F7FB5732306F.jpg (500x466, 27K)

Terrorists have been using trucks to kill people too. We need to ban all vehicles that can move faster than 10 miles an hour

I'm looking for one from the USA, where very few crimes and where very few weapons?

Can't and won't have both.

God, shut up. What an asinine thread. There are 393 million civilian held firearms in the US. Tell us how we round 'em all up. Should be interesting.

For sure. Lets baby proof the whole world

Can't and won't be able to have both

For the record I lost all of mine in a boating accident.

I need a city with very strict anti-Guns laws and very few crimes

Liberal faggots cant figure out which bathroom to use. How the fuck are they gonna get rid of all the guns

The government doesn't control the electric companies. These are private companies that generally support the 2nd amendment.

Yes. I will collect the bullets in their boxes. Then take the guns. You will cry like a fag bitch.

The only person that has ever stopped a bullet with their looks is Zoolander.

The question you should be asking is what are the whitest cities

there are nearly 400 million guns in the possession of US citizens. for comparison, that means the US public owns more guns than the US government. Not only that, but the public owns more guns than the top 25 militaries in the whole world. it is a simple numbers game. if the government bans guns they will be utterly eliminated

even they took the guns... humans always find a way

Attached: 1525975162621.gif (351x198, 779K)

You will literally do nothing.

>military coup over assaulting citizens
good idea

Guerilla warfare doesn't work like that. You don't send armed forces or tanks into the city. We'll be hiding among the general population, with regular lives, children and wives. Then there's the people that will just bury their guns 6+ feet deep.

While in the REAL world, the armed forces dissolve into factions that support the the general populace, along with the vast majority of law enforcement officers. Insurgent guerrillas would cut off power / water / sewage to cities, sabotage train & road systems that provide food & supplies to metropolitan areas.

Given that the military is controlled by a civilian command structure - unlike the majority of nations - and there's a number of safe guards codified into U.S. law that prevent the U.S. military from being used against the civilian population - your scenario is nothing more than a fringe leftist authoritarian's wet dream.

Several studies have been conducted by civil, military & federal entities over the past 2 decades - with ALL concluding any armed government attempt to disarm U.S. civilians would end in the toppling of the existing U.S. government & defection of a sizable number of the federal government, civil / federal law enforcement, and a significant portion of the U.S. armed services.

TL;DR - OP's wet dream of disarming the U.S. populace by force will never happen

Yeah... The British didn't want us to have guns, either. That shit worked out fantastic for them.

It's worth mentioning, but trying to enforce any ban would be unrealistic. There's 300+ million firearms in the US. Counting them would be impossible, much less seizing them. The average owner is actually a responsible/productive citizen.

I see someone read the United States Army War College's 2019 analysis of internal conflict resolutions. Yeah, OP's showing a clear lack of critical thinking skills. The Pentagon & DoJ both summarized in the study's conclusion notes that disarming the U.S. population by force is impossible & would result in mass upheaval, inevitable downfall of the existing government.

Attached: gun-ban-comic.png (625x390, 32K)

ITT: GOVERNMENT SHILL WHO RAPES CHILDREN

Hell yeah

more people die to drunk driving than gun violence
ban alcohol
ban vehicles

it worked in Vietnam

Lol there's a huuuge overlap in the two demographics you just posited as being opposed to one another. Try harder

K, just don't start shooting up a bunch of people.

Attached: 1564607231812.jpg (576x432, 21K)

THIS. The federal government attempting to disarm the 150 million citizens who live in homes with firearms would set off a chain reaction that would implode the government, basic civil services, displace tens of millions & end up with an intolerable number of casualties.

This talking point is little more than a masturbatory power fetish fantasy of weak, deluded incel leftists.

>rednecks would crumble
Yeah right... They would be the first to revert back to mafias and running black markets.
We would literally turn into mexico, who also doesn't allow guns and their country is run entirely by mafias

Attached: f5kdyvwit6o01.jpg (1230x1309, 157K)

Violence is a human condition, while you fixate on the tools.
I don't think you're qualified to make decisions of the magnitude you propose.

Are you fucking stupid? The US leads in gun homicide by far. It's not an opinion.

considering the ease of getting a street gun I'm pretty sure this is already the case

>literally this is happening
>nah, no that's not true, not if we just ignore it's happening at least

sorry I don't have a meme but I can describe it
>chick being plowed by a black guy while 2 guys look on
>"that dude is fucking your mom"
>"no he's not"
>"it's happening right in front of you"
>"nope"

>Replace Jews with Citizens. this is how stupid you sound.

The 1938 German Weapons Act

The 1938 Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons, which came into force the day after Kristallnacht,[11][12] effectively deprived all Jews living under the Third Reich within the occupied Sudetenland and Austria of the right to possess any form of weapons, including truncheons, knives, firearms and ammunition. Exceptions were made for Jews and Poles who were foreign nationals under §3 of the act. [13][14] Before that, some police forces used the pre-existing "trustworthiness" clause to disarm Jews on the basis that "the Jewish population 'cannot be regarded as trustworthy'".[8]

Gun laws in Nazi Germany have been the subject of debate in the United States over gun regulations, with various opponents of gun regulation arguing that gun regulations in Nazi Germany helped the Nazis to cement power or to implement the Holocaust.
>Fact-checkers have described these claims or theories as "false" or "debunked".

Not even close to the truth.

Attached: most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-2019.jpg (1200x695, 187K)

Given the tendency of governments to slide to authoritarianism - even outright totalitarianism - after disarming the civilian population, there's a pretty obvious reason that over 80% of the population oppose complete confiscation of firearms.

And as several posts in this thread cited, the federal, civil & military studies on the topic have concluded any attempt at disarming the population by force would end in the existing U.S. government being toppled.

Side note - did you see the CNN poll yesterday that found 71% of African Americans strongly oppose stripping U.S. citizens of firearms? You realize that's a direct result of post-Civil War Jim Crow laws banning firearm ownership by blacks, right? Even the U.S. has a pretty bad track record of victimizing their citizens when they don't have the means to protect themselves.

The image you linked has no relation to gun homicide..... This whole thread is a joke. That image is even called 'most-dangerous-countries' . Did I say the United States was a dangerous country? No

>
source? context?

Attached: 20180418_133346.jpg (750x743, 251K)

Attached: 20190806_115356.jpg (1024x940, 322K)

Republicans are initiating talks about gun control in congress as we speak. It's never even mentioned unless brought up a Democrat first. Things are changing, dealwithit.jpg

Attached: 234se.jpg (475x487, 31K)

100% of mass shootings have been committed by people with access to guns.

What you said is essentially that you are a biased idiot and an asshole.

Fuck you.

Google. Title of image is pretty clear.

Time to go to war is here.
So many gun grabbing dick wads.
Come get my guns you cunts.
Stop on by right this minute or shut the fuck up.

I am a fag and I would rape that cunt and stuff my cock in her mouth just to shut her the fuck up..

STFU, weekend warrior. No one's going door to door to grab weapons. They'll try incremental laws that erode the right to firearm ownership. Hence why it's crucial to vote in candidates that oppose such legislation.

Attached: 1525962853237.jpg (450x450, 44K)

If You Run You Will Only Die Tired

Attached: M1 Garand rifles -Springfield, Winchester, IHC, H&R, Breda Danish contract, Beretta Danish contr (960x720, 139K)

"Shall not be infringed."
I will not obey incremental laws by city councils.
If my city council decides to try and take my guns they will be in peril of death.

Luckily I live in a very pro second amendment state. I moved out of commiefornia 25 years ago.

shut up stooped

This. Over the course of a generation our youth will be deluded into thinking they don't need to protect themselves from the government and willingly give up their rights. Changes are never abrupt and sweeping but gradual.

dude like in my country you can carry ANY GUN... if it is in parts, meaning you CANT CARRY A FUNCTIONING GUN

Attached: retard3.jpg (2048x1856, 138K)

And if they didn't crumble, we'll shoot them. Less tRump voters! WIn - WIn!

>implying
you absolute utter retard buffoon

Attached: 1510250307646.jpg (640x650, 97K)