Is it ok to break up with my gf over a tattoo and other petty shit?

Is it ok to break up with my gf over a tattoo and other petty shit?

Attached: 1555356029647.jpg (1016x774, 338K)

Its ok to beat her for petty shit.

I don't wanna go to jail user but she honestly is so bluepilled she makes me sick and angry.

Not really mate, maybe. If youre considering breaking up with her over petty shit you need to ask yourself if you love her tho. If you don't love her anymore then brake up with her, it's easier for both parties that way.

Yeah, my wife knows i would divorce her if she got a tattoo.
Those things make you look like shit.

Why would you go to jail? Just dumb her

I love her but she's getting fatter, wants more tats all over for sentimental reasons and when I tell her it's just "I'm not forcing you to do shit, why do you force me?"
They sure do but I don't mind hidden ones, which is not even the case
I'm reaching my tipping point,

Chicks with tats are too messed up or aggressive for me. I like a more balanced personality. Too many tattoos is like saying "I dont care about my body, why should someone else?"

yes you should always break up with your girlfriend. they are a waste of time,. you should be playing minecraft with the boys

She's not aggressive with me and respects me when I tell her to slow down or even shut up. She cares but she doesn't do anything about it because she is bluepilled as fuck and told she's beautiful no matter what.
I'm a lonely boy but I do enjoy some multiplayer games. Loneliness is not a problem for me though

>unironically using "bluepilled" and "redpilled"
What is it, 2016? gtfo faggot

Yea you should break up with her, you seem Hella annoyed by her generally, and if she is gaining weight you know it's time to gfto

I probably will, I don't even care anymore
What's wrong with that?

Either break up or start paying her like a hooker cuz with tattoos that's all she is. I bet she smokes too

She used to but stopped or so she says. We're at it for more than a year and I still think she's not honest about that

>and other petty shit?

Er behave like the little bitch you are and she will leave you. Just keep on doing you user.

You'll get cucked hard letting women do anything to you

Seriously tattoos are a buge turn off for me if she know that and got one anyways you gotta ask ur self some questions

Leave her. There’s other girls out there without tattoos

Attached: A17CCF95-31CA-4670-B672-08915A4C602A.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Gf got tats and she’ll never be as attractive to me because of it

But she's the closest thing from maternal love I've got and she loves me too.