Why does nintendo never have big sales on their games unless it's 5 dollars off...

why does nintendo never have big sales on their games unless it's 5 dollars off? Literally these games stay at 50-60 dollars.

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

It’s nintendo you’ll never see big drops in prices of made by them

Because people like you want to play their games, no point in lowering if people buy BoTW for $60

Literaly what OP said.
Thanks parrot

>$60 is too expensive for vidya!! reeee!!!
oh you amerifatties :P

I'm not spending 60 dollars for utter garbage made by a garbage company.

Yeah, honestly nintendo really showed their true colors with the switch. Old games for high prices, they will never be the gaming company they once were. The playstation blew them away forever. Their failure to work with squaresoft combined with sony's business savvy destroyed them in the 90s. They are a greedy corporate shell of what they once were.

Not our fault you get gouged on vidya euromad

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 61K)

like I said, amerifatty :P

>e-euromad
I don't even live in europe, amerifatty :^)

Don't buy Nintendo products then

Okay then pajeet

>old games for high prices
explain the ps4 ports of ps2 & ps3 games, nignog?

Because people still buy them.

I don't, this was a gift? Don't assume people always buy shit.

The absolute state of non free speakers.

>pajeet
wrong again, amerilard

Why not hack your switch and get all the games for free?

Just wait a few years like I do, just got Lost Planet on 360 for $2, never played it before. New it would have been $60, but why buy new? Can't wait for ps5 to launch so I can snag up someone's discarded PS4 for cheap and start trying that out.

>proud of being from a third-world shithole
oh boy

Cause parents will buy their shitty offspring shit games for high prices
It would be stoopid of Nintendo to Sellin their trash for less

>not from Europe
>not from US
>proud of paying more than standard price for video games

if you're trying to make your position look enviable you are doing a very poor job of it my Somalian friend.

What are you talking about i got skyrim for 30 and ff12 half off too just keep an eye out expecially around e3

Because Nintendo 1st party games are for children and children are always going to manage to swindle their parents into buying them games at full price even years down the line.

God I have so many 360 games on my xbox one, Just the amound almost filled my 4 tb drive

go on Ebay and Amazon and creep physical copies of the game you want until you find one in good condition that costs less than half price. that's what i do.

worse port of a 10 year old game

FF12 is 40 dollars and I can get it on pc on sale for cheaper. but final fantasy is a debatable thing.

Must pay for quality