Pick 2. They will defend you, while others will try to kill ya

Pick 2. They will defend you, while others will try to kill ya

Attached: select2.jpg (900x1200, 361K)

90 gulls

Attached: C7228530-2CBE-4FC1-8BD5-BF9E33789FFA.jpg (1122x2208, 286K)

well I know if one fuckin Hadji can't even outlive me in the red zone so that's out...

muslim and 10 cows.
He will fuck them, and you can borrow a gun to kill yourself

And that's it? Just 90 gulls?

20 pitbulls

And all this ;)

Attached: C21BA7EB-E756-4AA2-869E-4CCDFD515B24.gif (332x332, 1.46M)

I will also be having 90 gulls.

Attached: depositphotos_178912532-stock-photo-young-man-in-wheelchair-on.jpg (1150x1700, 153K)

Is that 3 pairs of gay lions or just 3 gay lions?

3 gay lions.

90 gulls and 30 birbs

>make a giant cloud of birbs that works like thebee clouds from cartoons
>cant be stopped
>win
whats your strat?

This.
30 harpy eagles will kill a man no prob.

Attached: you're next.jpg (1200x662, 109K)

Who tf would take 3 gay lions?

Also 90 Seagulls and 5 gorillas best choice, the gorillas defend you against near field combat while the gulls build a defense tower of shit.

think im gonna go with 20 bulls.i dont think you understand how ruthless and deadly just 1 single pissed off bull can be.

>aussault rifle and gators
pitbulls and gorillas are quickly unable to fight after some shots

the rest.. well they have exposed wings/legs and are not faster or more clever than the gators. use some more bullets of gulls get too annoying while the gators are occupied with the non-instakill specimen.

fight ends when lions have finally decided when to attack.. and obviously have missed one of the gators and get the snap & twist treatment too.

Muslim and 90 gulls.

thats is not the strat though
they birds will form a giant cloud and then shape themselfes into a giant hammer that slams down on my opponents

Attached: 1562677293599.jpg (636x588, 47K)

>the gulls build a defense tower of shit.
Kek.
I think 30 harpy eagles and 90 seagulls will build tower faster, while eagle will kill human no problem, which will allow you to have a gun and ammo, which would allow to kill others.

6 gay lions. Other animal will just get confused and suicide.

You could maybe take out 1 bear with an AK. Bears are furry tanks. I'd go bears lions. Bears for tanking, lions for DPS. Frankly one lion could take out 90% of the field. Biggest challenge would probably be the gorillas but they couldn't get past the bears.

The eagles would ravish the bulls in no time. The eagle-lion combo is best imo.

I had my doubts in the beginning but those seagulls are a real threat.

x10 twice.

Try defend while will you others 2. kill to they ya
>theeeey-ee-ayyy yaaaaa
>theeayyay yaaaa

>tank without heal.
as soon as the bear starts bleeding, i only need to be faster for a relatively short time till he weakens considerably
>lion could take out 90% of the field
lions have no way of dealing with multiple targets at once, either they cause a deadly wound barely a second after pouncing, or they have to reconsider the whole fight.
watch a video how lions prey on groups of zebra and similar animals that are much less capable of fucking them up than bulls. they always single out a weak/slow individual and never engage the group.

20 big black bulls

6 pairs of fucking lions
why?
fuck you, that's why

and 1 tube of lube please

Need more research on this

bears and gorillas
one shall ride the other into battle, but i'll let them choose who wants to be the rider.

I don't think you understand how thick bears' skin is. AKs are meant to kill people, not bears. Besides, the Hadji would get maybe one shot off before a bear ripped his face off. EZclap. As for the bulls, they'd probably give the lions a hard time, and one of them might get trampled, but between them and the bears, they'd get outmaneuevered and ripped to shreds in no time. Lions take out buffalo all the time, and they're just as big. Like I said, the biggest threat would be the gorillas, those fuckers are nasty. In fact, it's kind of a toss up for me between gorillas and lions because there's only 3 lions, but I think the lions agility overrides the gorillas' superior numbers.

90 seagals and 30 (eagles?)

Nothing can come even remotely close to challenging the swarm.

ZERG RUSH GOGOGOGO

Yes, eagles. Ones, that eat monkeys in Brazil.

id take the gorillas and the gorilla with the gun

Taliban and 5 niggers

Probably the bulls and the sandnigger. Any bear that isn’t a polar bear is a pussy. So are gorillas, and lions. Half the animals will rip a dog in half, birds are vicious but break easily, and if it was 5 crocodiles instead of 5 alligators I’d totally take them instead. Alligators ain’t got nothing on crocs.

Can I have lions and tigers and bears?

Your grasp of the natural world is tenuous at best.

2 terrorists with aks

What would you do with 90 seagulls and 30 eagles?

sandnigger and the gorilla
i would have chosen bear over gorilla but it's a black bear which is nothing more than an oversized raccoon

Use ammo on other threats. Flip glorious AK 180 degrees. Is now melee weapon Ivan.

Attached: ucivan.jpg (650x424, 156K)

Eagle dodges bullets, and shits on you, on muslims and Allah.

hawks and gulls
sand nigger cant aim and all the others will slowly be picked off

Only one choice for my personal defense
Rep 513 R.I.P. the kid

Attached: features-Harambe-sc.jpg (1158x815, 461K)

if I pick the Jhadist can I just have him hand me the AK? I'm probably a better shot with it than he is.

10 bulls and 1 jihadi
>jihadi shoots down Falcons, sea gulls, and shit bulls
>bull kills bears, gorillas, gators and lions

90 gulls and terrorist. Gulls will district the rest while terrorist shoots the animals.

You might want to read my reply a little more carefully there patriot.

Attached: teechinlady.jpg (540x720, 81K)

Ay blyat. Nigger eagle will steal the gun

>lean bar

I'll need defense against babies so Pitbulls.
I will need defense against also babies who might be mine so of course Gay Lions who kill their cubs. Yes, pitbulls and Gay Lions. This is now baby proof.

gorillas, eagles and friendly immigrant

>AK meant to kill bears, not people.
Also rat poison safe for human consumption, person is not rat. Very good strategies comrade

Attached: 41SKrJdWHLL._SY355_.jpg (337x355, 21K)

two, not three.

2 arabs

so, a pair of gorillas x5 and a pair of lions x3?

Guess i'll pick those.

Is that 3 lions total? or 3 lion couples banging each other?

I'm not sure I understand your contribution friend

5 gorillas and 3 lions.