Hello Yea Forums! I am an emissary from an LGBT+ Tumblr group...

Hello Yea Forums! I am an emissary from an LGBT+ Tumblr group, and others have asked me to visit you guys in order to bridge the gap between our groups! I'm very excited to get to know all of you and work together to make this community a positive and supportive place for all!!! >w< btw my name is Saham.

A little about me...
I am half black/white, mtf poly, my pronouns are xe xer it, I am active in multiple feminist and anti facist groups, and of course a Hillary supporter (you go girl!!!!!), and I identify as both Muslim and Jewish-American.

I think it would be constructive if we start by talking about the big issue on all out minds, racism. I'd like some input to start us off on ways you think we could end racism in our country?

Attached: download.png (171x294, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZCwlbimzsQ
youtu.be/CB7ffARjXUE
youtu.be/V7CO3dYfKHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me eat your pissy out

Nigger faggot

kill yourself

Show us your tranny tits.

Bigotry and rude language will not be tolerated in this thread. You have been reported to the moderaters, and I will be blocking you as soon as I find the options.

Ok but let me c ur pissy. Front pissy or back pissy is ok.

You can call me Xer Xe or It, I do not identify as trans I identify as gender fluid. I understand your ignorance but I will not tolerate it again. Thank you

Nice bait you Mulatto fuck. Try harder.

Sage in all fields

bait
Shut the fuck up moarlfaggot

Attached: suck on thhe.gif (250x139, 268K)

As gender fluid, I do not have a "pissy". Please refrain from use of Bulger language or I will have to report you to the moderaters of this board. Thank you.

Attached: Poopity scoop.jpg (340x254, 50K)

Shut the fuck up degenerate scum

Iteki *ptui*

Obviously, to end racism you must end race, kill and neuter all none whites

I don't like fishing, but I do have many other hobbies such as painting. What are some of your other hobbies? Sorry I'm new to the site, what does "moralfag" mean? Is it English?

Meant all non-whites

Attached: B9DBDEF8-5BB2-4BFE-8F0A-95247C967486.gif (300x200, 335K)

Ah right its still summer

Attached: summer.jpg (640x480, 234K)

All bigotry and hate speach is being reported, please be polite and civilised.

I didn't know Yea Forums had other LGBT+? That's awesome that you guys have become more inclusive.

Do you have a cunt or a cock

If this were real you'd probably know that gender fluid comes under the trans umbrella, being that I'm pretty sure you don't identify as cis. Nice bait tho

Yup at least in my country it'll be summer for another month.

And also the fact that /lgbt/ exists

You probably see this and think to yourself "wow this is some low quality bait" and I'd have to agree, but that's not the only reason why I'm here. If you want high quality bait, rods, tackles, nets and bait then come right in to the BASS PRO PIRAMID, you heard that right an entire piramid in Memphis, Tennessee. Bass Pro shop now.

Attached: 5a0b47ff3dbef4db018b5f41-750-563.jpg (750x563, 81K)

this is bait
nice try Shekelstein

I understand your ignorance, but I do not identify as trans. Please educate yourself before spreading more hate. You have been reported

Op is a faggot tranny

Fuck off nigger

Attached: image0-4-2.jpg (640x615, 68K)

All hate speach is being reported. Please treat other users with civility.

I think you came to the wrong place for a post like this. random and pol are the worst boards of 4ch, now no offence but what did u expected? Becouse whatever you are trying to accomplish i doubt you will able to do it here

We've become less inclusive. Back in the day the front page was all queer scat, gore, and dick nipple hentai.

Nigs, fags, and trannys get the rope

Don't give up hope, I'm sure there are plenty of reasonable people willing to talk.

I believe it’s called Mulatto... Poly ? Um you like inexpensive sexwear ? As far as the pronouns ? Wtf.... I’m happy you’re a joiner in clubs, I personally wouldn’t choose domestic terror groups such as yourself but hey whatever. Hillary who ?? Hillary Duff ? I can’t think of any other worth of supporting Hillary’s.. I don’t believe religion is real but again whatever..

Attached: 072181C0-8F94-4A36-AE7F-9B7018C38489.jpg (394x604, 73K)

You're first in line in that case.

Always had a thing for Luna.

Attached: Luna Rock Poster.jpg (932x1200, 1022K)

All hate speech is being reported to moderates. Please educate yourself about gender before replying to me again thank you.

I would like you to please identify any hate speech in my response

How the fuck did your muzzie dad not kill you when you became a fag

Ok, so here's how I view it. It's quit simple really. You are respectfully of others, don't wear your pants down around your ankles, speak American english, don't blair crap music all the time, keep up your home and not let it become trashy, try to stay employed, a citizen or trying to become a citizen, or are here legally. If you are these things, you are a Black/White/Hispanic ect, ect, ect, American.
Of you are not at least trying to do these things, then you are probably a nigger, spic, chink/gook, white trash, and probably need to be delta with.

Also, if you got a dangley between your legs, your pronouns are he/him. No dangley, she/her.

Thanks for listening!

youtu.be/-ZCwlbimzsQ

Facebook Death Threat FBI DOJ Federal Law US Code 18 U.S.C. 875 (c) Crime Felony

An example of conduct that constitutes a violation of Title 18 U.S. Code § 875 (c) Interstate communications.
He says he will take matters into his own hands, "...street justice...", "...by putting a bullet between his eyes...". Killed. Dead. Vigilantism? Vigilante Justice? Threatening. A Death Threat. This was posted on Facebook. It did not violate Facebook community standards. It was reported to Facebook. Facebook found nothing wrong with it. US Federal Law. US Code. Title 18. United States Code. Felony. The FBI investigates and enforces violations of this law. The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The US DOJ enforces and prosecutes violations of this law. The US Department of Justice. A federal law, in federal court.

Attached: AF8984DD-0304-4666-8562-F07DD803D4FB.jpg (640x859, 264K)

Attached: F308D4DD-989A-4246-B11C-7C6D06C86938.png (500x523, 19K)

The use of the term "terrorist" is degrading and hatful towards muslim-americans.

there are only 2 genders you idiots

My parents are Christian. I converted to Muslim when I was 15, and became Jewish as well at 18.

Please educate yourself. Gender is infinite.

Hey Xe faggot show tits

please neck yourself, no it isn’t

Huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-153519.png (1080x1920, 228K)

I am Muslim and I find it offensive. Please be polite and civilised towards others.

lolol
Oh man we are so fucked as a species.

Then apparently you could not follow the order of my response. I was referring to the Involvement in feminist groups and anti-fascist groups being domestic terror groups. You will notice that all of my remarks came in the exact same order as your second paragraph.. In regards to being a Muslim or Jewish person I said I don’t believe in religion so why would I dare comment on that... You are welcome to believe in any fairytale you wish.. Follow the response correctly and smarten up..

Sorry I thought you responded to this...But please refrain from offensive speach or I will have to report you to the moderaters.

how are both a kike and a sand nigger at the same time you fucking retard

GTFO

It's like the trolls don't even try anymore.
1/10 for the effort.

what would you rather kike 2.0, sand nigger, the timebomb, *beep* *beep* *beep*, or mongrel

The use of the word "terrorist" is offensive in any context. Please be civilised and respectful. Feminism is the support of wemon, how is that terrorist?!?! Antifa specifically fights against facism, if you consider it "terrorist", then you are facist. You will be blocked now. Please leave me alone.

Reported. Please be civilised in this conversation or you will be blocked.

>Bad trolling
>60 replys within 20 mins
Yea you're retarded.

nice troll/bait but no
get the fuck out and go spread the sin of "fat-shaming" over on Tumblr

eww a fucking greedy sand mongrel

Still bad trolling. Foaming Trump fanboys don't count, weenie.

Please do not say that name in my thread it is offensive to both my black and Hispanic family. Thank you

Kek, go back to iran

I am trans you dipstick

Also, pedalling it a but too hard buddy, no queer people are actually like this, let alone ones who would come on Yea Forums saying "wuh wuh reported to mods". I gotta tell ya, the mods don't fucking care.

>this whole fucking thread
pic related

Attached: 1561738527796.png (1400x935, 1.72M)

Reported and blocked. Please stop harassing me or I will contact the administration.

may i ask if you still have a penis ?

>I will contact the administration
What administration?

Frank Jameson on Instagram More Harassment and Defamation of myself Lawrence Albert Connor

youtu.be/CB7ffARjXUE

Frank Jameson ( @frankjameson724 on Instagram ) is not the father of the girl he talks about, Mackenzie Marshall. Her mother is Jean Gardner. Her father is a different man than Frank Jameson. She is not his daughter. I merely tried to get all the people that Frank Jameson tagged in a picture post ("the grim reaper") of his on Facebook, in February, 2015, to remove their own tags, including Mackenzie Marshall, & others. Which made it visible because he set his post to be visible to "friends of friends", on Facebook. I saw it on the Facebook profile page for Jamie Beeman. Frank Jameson actually started calling me a child molester, first, in his comments under his own post, that went onto many people's profiles, because that is how it works when you tag people in your picture post on Facebook, even before I tried to get people to remove their tags from the post. What Frank says makes no sense both ways. Trying to get people to remove a tag from a post is not being a pedo. It does not matter that it was a fake profile, at all. I made that "Joe Sullivan" Facebook profile for the specific purpose of telling him not to kill himself, in December, 2014. Trying to get people to remove their tags from a post is NOT "attacking" anyone, or being a "pedo". Frank Jameson actually called me a "child molester", first, before I tried to get people to remove their tags, as well. So it makes no sense that way, either. And if anyone could or would complain about it, that would be the girl's real parents. The actual parents of Mackenzie Marshall. Not Frank Jameson. Because Frank Jameson is not her father. None of that would make anyone a pedo or a child molester. Frank Jameson does not care what is right or true. He tried to complain about that to his police dept. in June 2015. They dropped his complaint. Frank Jameson therefor a liar.

Attached: 1B4E21F4-1CFD-4D8F-9883-23000CCD2AE4.png (640x1136, 964K)

You are inherently wrong. White culture is literally biological degeneracy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-155453.png (1080x1920, 260K)

There is no administration, and you can't block people on Yea Forums. I'm literally an LGBT+ activist and I'm pleading to a god I don't believe in that you're not being serious.

shoot a 12 gauge slug through your rectum and shove a pencil upp your urethra faggot

I chose to keep my female penis, but I chose to remove my masculinity by having my testicles reconstructed into a vagina. I've had multiple people ask for pictures, so I will provide them, but I ask that they be respected and used only for educational purpose.

Attached: 1abe8a_6446086.jpg (1200x2581, 542K)

I'm glad to see there are other LGBT+ in this community. Its awesome what you are working towards. But I will have to ask you to be respectful of my identity, and refrain from rude behavior.

shit bait.

That is not me!!! Why do you have to be rude when I'm trying to help bring people together. You have been reported to the administration.

def bait

You gonna kill your self like all the other trannies I know?

this bait glows

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 115K)

Racism isn't a problem.
Hatred is the problem.
Polarized political parties are the problem.

I don't enjoy fishing. But would love to learn about other Yea Forums goers hobbies.

How about arts?

Attached: 1535210225959.gif (600x600, 1.58M)

what do you gain from lying on an anonymous lybian fingerpuppet website

Let me cum in your ass pleaze

Attached: 747DC487-E60E-4FF0-8779-05E434FC188B.jpg (750x816, 104K)

you are the prove. nothing good comes from mixing races

About an hour of entertainment while waiting to go home from work for the weekend.

>Responding to bait
Brainlet

Attached: 1563450769302.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

Most people know this is bait but respond as a kind of larp

Attached: 1563647264260.png (625x626, 42K)

Attached: 1561987295996m.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

summerfag excuses

Look at my balls, that's a delicious option for you

>report
>report
>report

Lol you should report that twinkle toes

Confirmed all faggs are retarded

>Larping this hard

Summerfaging this hard

On Yea Forums the summer never ends

That was very trans of you. I think you give out those mixed messages because you aren't woke yet to your deep seated desire to be spit roasted like a girl

Just because you cut your balls off and have a hole cut where they were doesn't make you a woman or make the hole a vagina you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1556401685758.jpg (451x447, 90K)

"Calling Dr Fap! Dr. Fap please pick.up the white courtesy phone"

Reported

Reported

Reported. There how do you like it captain dipshit.

Attached: 1555427707996.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I am confused... Tits or gtfo or kys nigger faggot

Shut up niggercracker

Both

How to confuse a b/tard, tits, no, tits, no, tits.... etc

So I'm almost 100% sure you're not actually like this and this is a joke but in the case this isn't let me say this.

I am a pansexual trans woman and I must say you are poorly representing the entire LGBT+ community, let me begin by explaining that trans gender is a wide spectrum that covers anyone who is does not identify as there assigned gender at birth. Second of all not everything the people you are reporting is even hate. Out of the whole LGBT+ community you would actually be the worst emissary ever because you hardly know jack shit about your own community or the terms you identify under. Also did you seriously come to /b, announce you are LGBT+ and not expect to got assaulted my millions of close minded facist Kekistanis. And one more thing half these people don't mean most the things there saying, so stop being a dipshiy and that I do mean.

You are sadly under informed. If you wish to continue spreading misinformation, I'd ask you to please not claim to represent the LGBT community. You may have good intentions but infact you are hurting our cause and setting the entire community back years by being unintentionally bigoted. Thank you and I hope you seek further education about our community.

This fucking shit is still up? Sage sage sage

Reported right back pal! Here at the Chan we discuss topics intelligently and debate Inna civilized manner. Only niggers report shit sir. My name is Dave Davidson and now you know whom reported you and why. That's a gift as this is the only place you can appeal your ban. You're welcome Troy

I'd respect your identity if you were a real queer person and not someone larping to spark a stupid shitstorm. This is like when Yea Forums tried to push the "lets act as if the LGBT want to accept pedos as a sexuality" crap to discredit us. I don't give a flying fuck if someone wants to use neopronouns, is genderfluid, or whatever race, I respect that, and I respect quality of character. You are just a desperate low life doing what Yea Forums does best; Be the bottom of the barrel

Hoes Mad

Mmmm you wanna teach me big boy? Huh?

>I am 12 and what is this Mister?

Seeth harder you abomination

Act now to become part of this year's 40%

Oh wow this one is juicy. Don't claim that you speak for the community, or are some "emissary" for us, because you're not, that's not how anything actually works. And you obviously don't understand any of the actual terms you're using because gender-fluid is a trans identity. Respond to me damn seriously and say you identify as cis, because if you dont identify as cis YOU ARE TRANS. THAT'S HOW THE LANGUAGE WORKS. If you're going to larp at least know the fucking source material.

So you're defending this moron?

No thanks I'll keep going out of spite. I have a low life expectancy for my health issues, but the legacy I scorch onto this bastard earth will far outlive your meek existance.

LGBT& Ephebophile here, as I've been a long standing and outspoken member of this community since last Thursday I need to take a moment to pause this thread and remind some of you that being judged and called names hurts and none of you like it when it happens to you so let's develope some empathy and let.go of.the hate. I know we can do it! TOGETHER! ONE BOARD ONE TEAM!

"ZOMG GUYS I IS NOT DEGENERATE I IS JUST ON 4CHANZ"

I, God, will suck your cock right now.
SLURP!

>Also, if you got a dangley between your legs, your pronouns are he/him. No dangley, she/her.
What if you can't tell by looking at someone? Would you demand they pull their pants down so you can take a look and know what to call them?

Your pronouns are whatever (most people at least try to code for the pronouns they want you to use). Your innie or outie is only relevant if you're fucking each other.

This is a lame effort at impersonating an archetype. Good effort though op.

Hi, I'm a bi enby, somehow we LGBT+ people do manage to stomach this site. But this is clearly bait.

shit b8

>f you dont identify as cis YOU ARE TRANS. THAT'S HOW THE LANGUAGE WORKS
I'm pretty sure trans isn't defined as just the complement of cis. I think if you're non-binary then it's possible to be neither cis nor trans.

Fucksake I told you guys about this.

Cis and trans are the opposites to each other. Cis means you identify fully as the gender you were assigned at birth. You're gonna tell me a non binary person fits a binary assignation? Trans means you don't fully identify with the gender younwere assigned at birth. I'd dare to say non binary people do fit that definition.

Same person here. Cis, a prefix, means "on the side of". So your gender is "on the side of" the one you were assigned at birth.

Trans means "across from/beyond", so your gender is "across from/beyond" the one you were assigned at birth.

They are, linguistically, opposite.

Don't use the fucking words if you don't know what they mean

Ok, who cares?

fucking faggot nigger

Please don't do this. Don't start another war that your side will lose. It's just a waste of time for us and an embarrassment for you.

Lily is more my taste

Attached: 82103c43b932fc313b1d02d9820bd174.png (420x420, 52K)

You cis white fucks will lose, and I'll laugh when you're licking up our Jewish overlords cum. Come and get us.

You people are worse than pedos

I'll not argue that most people consider NB to fall under the category of trans, but it still feels like they're partially distinct, like gay does not include bi, even though they're both not straight (but pan is exactly the same as bi, no matter what the pan people claim).

Reported for harassment. I warned you.

Part 1/2
I know this is bait but I'm bored so responding anyway

>"Bigotry and rude language will not be tolerated in this thread. You have been reported to the moderaters, and I will be blocking you as soon as I find the options."
There are no mods, no blocking, no speak-codes here.
>"You can call me Xer Xe or It"
Nobody here gives the slightest shit about your made-up identities adn it would be rare anyone here would use them. We don't buy into your delusions.
>"All hate speach is being reported. Please treat other users with civility."
Kek XD.
>"Don't give up hope, I'm sure there are plenty of reasonable people willing to talk"
We are few and very fair between. That simply isnt the function of this site. We aren't here to debate your degeneracy, only to laugh at it.
>"Please educate yourself about gender before replying to me again"
Translation: if you don't agree with me, don't talk to me.
>"The use of the term "terrorist" is degrading and hatful towards muslim-americans."
They commit 98+% of terror attacks in the world, almost all of the rest are communist. Muslims seem to be at war with the West.
>"Please educate yourself. Gender is infinite."
Your retardation is infinite.

Part 2/2

>"I am Muslim and I find it offensive"
Nobody gives a fuck if you're offended. You can use it to beat people into submission here.
>"The use of the word "terrorist" is offensive in any context ... Feminism is the support of wemon ... Antifa specifically fights against facism, if you consider it "terrorist", then you are facist"
Lol how??? Feminism is the advancment of women at the express expense of men. They are acting the most like facists. They are the ones beating up anyone you disagrees and uses their name as a shield to cover their heinous actions, a silimar stratagy to Black Lives Matter.
>"You will be blocked now. Please leave me alone."
Tell me how do you block anonymous users? You can't, all you can do is get a fucking grip and ignore them.
>"Please do not say that name in my thread it is offensive"
Even saying Trump's name is triggering? Wow Trump-derangement syndrome is with this one.
>"Please stop harassing me or I will contact the administration."
Now I know you are trolling.
>"I chose to keep my female penis, but I chose to remove my masculinity by having my testicles reconstructed into a vagina."
You had your nuts turned into a boypussy. That is just disturbing.

Thanks for the laughs they do be less obvious bait next time. Jesus Christ sending the epitome of degeneracy here would be a mistake, a race-mixed nigger, tranny, faggot, kike and muzzie.

>I know this is bait
>145 replies
>Thread been up for half a day
>2 Reddit style replys longer than OPs tranny dick
>Your bait is weak
Do you have downs syndrome?

Yass, I got reported! I'm intrigued though, which bit was considered harassment?

Fuck off pol

Blocked and reported. You were warned. If you continue harassing me I will press charges.

Harassment after I told you to leave me alone, and if you continue I will be pressing charges.

>Feminism is the advancment of women at the express expense of men.
No it's not. It's not a zero-sum game, and (despite MRA's protests) feminism does address men's issues too.

That was the first time you replied to me directly, so you had given any warning. Sorry if you can't tell one user from another.

I'm trying to respond to this faggot in his own langauge dipshit plus i was bored

Fuck, I meant to say *hadn't* given a warning.

The caviar of bait. I salute you.

You just got same fagged retard

do it faggot

I am so horny right now

Low quality bait

Disagree about the pan and bi thing, but that's because bisexual is actually linguistically incorrect for how people are trying to define it. In the scramble to be inclusive, they've started saying it means attraction to "two or more genders". A bicycle does not have "two OR MORE" wheels. Pan is more appropriate for the actual orientation they're trying to describe.

Is Yea Forums the role play board now?

Perhaps, but the term "bi" was around long before "pan" arrived, and we used it to mean "we do dick and pussy". I guess that technically excludes intersex people, but I don't think anyone actually meant it that way.

Point is, we bi people were cool with dating trans and NB people long before pan people came along and started claiming otherwise, and I don't see why we should have to change our word.

Actually the words are both pretty historical. And y'know, as times move on and we learn more and know better, dont you think it's better to update outdated terms?

But I personally don't give a shit, to clarify. I hate the argument, it doesnt matter. Sexuality is complex down to every individual, these are just words to give a general description to other people, completely ignoring the nuance of personal attraction being different for every human on earth.

Attached: IMG_20190810_013521.jpg (500x559, 260K)

Not really. I know plenty of bi people aren't interested in updating their definitions to suit another group. It still means "dick and pussy", that includes trans people. A lot of us are comfortable saying "bi", and knowing people know what it means, and mostly accept it. You say "pan", people are going to start being weird and asking if you fuck goats.

I guess it might change eventually, but I'm not helping it on its way.

People who make that kind of abstraction are being purposefully inflammatory though and you know that. they're not worth the time

is it still summer? it feels like fall

Low quality bait, low quality replies

Attached: file.png (261x362, 153K)

See...Summerfag

This has gotta be a fucking joke, but if its not then you're a fucking faggot ass

Such fucking commitment to the act, impressive troll but a troll and nothing more

Get out of here bitch

Attached: 1563925498785.jpg (1080x1060, 92K)

You do realize where you are right? Were you not around oh say... 5ish years ago?

kekd

Are you actually brain damaged?

Can I breed you faggot?

shh, it's distracting the summer fags

Why anyone from tumblr would wanna be here after the last massive raid is beyond me, all I'm sayin

U got nigro cock?

Attached: 1564108842942.gif (260x146, 602K)

Hey, can someone upload luna porn, thanks.

Get a load of this bait, absolute shit

Attached: 33D7A628-F4B9-4A8A-8BB1-104F68B70516.jpg (691x550, 96K)

Shekelberg

Attached: 38d.jpg (400x505, 31K)

You summerfags fell for it.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!!

Attached: Snapchat-1892124779.jpg (699x498, 26K)

i spotted the merchant.

Pls die k thx

are you trying to divide us?

ill show you bulger

Yea and i'm the last kamikaze. Proove you're a Tumblr messager first.
>i know this is the lowest of the baits but one's gotta bite sometimes

Attached: b18.png (680x385, 214K)

Funni b8 thread user. Gave me gigglez

HOT DAMN. You know your never going to make this board into a pc circle jerk right? Im not trying to be rude, i really only come here to point and laugh, but that being said, you know this board is full of racist neo nazi fagots right? Your never going to be able to cleanse 4 chan, what the fuck are you doing here? This is some funny shit.

Why comment, when this captures my response perfectly? youtu.be/V7CO3dYfKHs

autist

You are the only summerfag here.

>tumblr
Wow, this pasta is old
>Hillary
This pasta is so old you should throw out the tupperware and burn the fridge.

Nigger cracker trannie towelhead kike fag

I took the time to type this out, don't you dare call it pasta.

Edgy child