nextshark.com/maria-miri-domark-instagram/
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU
instagram.com/shiftymine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

German fag here.

Yes I would.

This woman is Italian she has an Instagram

Of course not. She'd without fail raise our kids to hate non-Jews.

Yes. And would love to bend her over too

There's no Jewish Italians?

Current gf is Jewish. So yes.

And the chick in your pic is hot as fuckall.

No.

She's adorable plus stacked. How do you know she's Jewish?

I did. She also has huge titties

i would date Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Atheist. Black, white, asian, brown ... every race and color because i never care about such things. She hast to be healthy and cute. Who am I to be picky.

A jewish girl would never marry a neet.

Attached: AnneFrank3.jpg (800x600, 60K)

I would marry girl i love and is important to me. So if she was a jewish, why should it matter to me ?

No. Statistically more likely to have a mental illness like Schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder.

b/c when she takes you to temple they'll cut off half of your cock

Attached: Patrick_Lobster_Stewart.jpg (500x607, 67K)

Only way I ever get married is if I get a fuck load of money up front and a guarantee of a fuckload more in a divorce.

Look, all bullshit internet asshole pretense aside, if you find yourself an attractive woman who cares about you and you can enjoy good conversation with her, it doesn't fucking matter her race or religion.

Give yourself a chance to be happy.

no because she could be a jew

Kek. She would have to be lobotomized to marry a wrecking ball like me.

almost did, then she died.

For the money. If she broke, no.

Most definitely. I’d prefer to actually. Jewish women are insanely hot.

Jewish guy here. Don't. Just don't. They are all taught by their mothers to nag like professionals.

She'll wear you down. Quickly.

Been married to a Jew for 10 years. As time goes by she acts more Jewish..... very unappealing

What's her insta??

> As time goes by she acts more Jewish

In what way?

You should have married an Israeli. Hottest women ever.

What does that even mean?

What's worse, Jewish girls or Dutch girls?

Attached: 1541987345401.png (420x420, 9K)

>Reddit spacing
Your opinion doesn't count

Let's see them or you're a liar

Mostly her language. Jewish terms & phrases I never heard from her when she was younger. We have kids now too so I see the Jewish mom in her

Too late goy. Your kids are Jewish now.

hans get the gas

Attached: 1562375530031.jpg (500x502, 140K)

There’s no such thing as a Jewish word or phrase. You mean Hebrew? Yiddish? What you’re saying doesn’t make sense. You’d be lucky to find a woman that loves her family the way a Jewish mother does.

Dutch are worse because they’re like the Jews except lack money + secret compartments to hide money

For instance:

I’ve known her for 20 years & never heard her say “oy” until like 5 years ago & now it’s all the time

Don’t English and Australians say oy? Oy mate, fancy a pint?

She is a good mother.

Also some other stereotypes held up too. No BJs after marriage & now virtually no sex. Constant nagging....

>cut off half your cock
>half
Damn.... Guess I'll just have to learn to live with 10 inches.

My girlfriend loves sucking me off and she’s Jewish. I assure you, it won’t be a problem for me. All stereotypes have some level of truth to them. For some reason people come down hard on Jews. It’s ridiculous considering how valuable they’ve been to society.

As in oy vey when startled or sees a kid doing something wrong

>All stereotypes have some level of truth to them
Nah fam.

Was the same for us back in the day. When we met I was 21 & she was 19. Non stop fucking & sucking for years.

Then marriage. Then kids......

only if they are big titty jew girls.

she's not, she's Italian

this has to be bait, nobody is this retarded

Well I’m an Irish drunk& the guy married to a Jew

That just because she’s getting older. It has nothing to do with her ethnicity.

Shekelstein

that would be very stupid
you dont want cockroach children
and you sure as hell dont want a cockroach step family

You were saying?

Attached: F95A8778-1CC9-427A-9A7D-3B778917ECB0.jpg (883x909, 681K)

These cockroaches are the reason you don’t have polio... unfortunately for us.

Motherfuck yes.

Only one in my high school growing up and would remind my friend every day he wasn't getting laid until marriage. He fucking hated it but I loved that fucking sass. Probably why I love Latinas so much.

Plus she was into that white & green wiccan shit like a good number of loner-ish Cali girls growing up. Legit think breaking up with her to pursue girls outside of his league was a huge mistake.

jew italian

have you ever eaten out a jewish girls ass? literally the nectar of the gods

of course. jewish girls are the hottest. Also i'm not a /pol/tard so i'm not worried about jewish reptilian shapeshifting pizza gate conspiracies.

hottest girl i ever dated was israli.

soundcloud.com/gnsis777/folk-1

Attached: 15646913944220.jpg (451x604, 59K)

of course im not gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 9.20.09 PM.png (450x583, 311K)

>she has to be cute
You're missing out Yea Forumsro. Most prudes are freaks under their conservative front. It's just a facade to discourage rampage unwanted advances. Cute as fuck once you get to see behind it.

Like that one Christian bitch from the office

absolutely not, thats repulsive user

I would marry that one

you never dated anyone faggot lets be honest

Easily remedies by avoiding aluminum based antiperspirants, sleeping on their side, and a good hard sticking every now and then.

>/pol/tard
>not /pol/ack
new fag detected

No, jews were and they still are a plague to this day, fuck em.

i am a poltard and i would still marry a jewish girl...something about turning that pussy out is just invigorating imagining her rabbi kveching over his pupil defiling herself with a goyim...so hot

knowing her families jew gold will become mine everntually, everything they worked for generations turned over to a goyim like me, while i pound out their daughters ass hole every night, and make her deep throat my cock while calling me a "good goyim"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 9.29.28 PM.png (591x502, 630K)

This.
She'll suck your dick 'til your married, then it's downhill fast.

Look at that punim

Is another example

Is this Italian slut really Jewish?

She Is a streamer, shiftymine girlfriend of Markus kron

i mean im already circumcised and as long as i dont need to convert and she is really hot, why not?

where the fuck are all you newfags coming from calling it "poltard" its been polack since the dawn of time you fucking retard

Yes, but my son would never be mutilated.

spotted the cucktard

As you use technology invented by a Jew to talk shit about Jews. Idiot.

I don’t see the problem. It’s a Yiddish word.

spotted the retard

You must be gay.

Attached: B03ABF4C-C105-468E-B3F8-1E28B72E2DA9.jpg (1242x1267, 1.12M)

this guy gets it

nothing like using the enemies technology against them, youre a lobotomite

Words she didn’t use until recently

Maybe being an old German might be a problem.

FUUUUUUCKK OOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, quite literally, are not at risk of getting polio because of a Jew. You can send text messages because of a Jew. If you get cancer, chances are, the treatment will include a Jewish contribution. The only enemy Jews deal with is the level of stupidity that comes from white trash like yourself. Work really hard, and if you’re lucky, someday a Jew might give you a job. Or you’ll just sit back while those smarter than you make decisions you have to abide by.

God fuck yes I would. What exactly is the down side?

theyre jewish

yeah but the point here is someone saying he should've married an israeli instead of a jew.

I just want someone who will hold my hand

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Which is an upside.

yes of course i am jewish

Absolutely. She'd have to look something like Abigail Shapiro though.

Attached: 1565236308051.gif (320x240, 976K)

80% of Israel is Jewish. It’s a Jewish country.

me too user, me too

false

I.. I know... That's my point. Someone said "marry an Israeli girl instead". I was pointing out they're retarded comment because Israeli's are jewish

fucking get out

Smart children? Awesome food? Hard workers? I’m confused.

Lol piss off idiot. Go beg a Jew for a job.

ok jewish shill, go suck your jew bosses cock

That was me. There’s a difference between Israeli Jews and American Jews. I lived in Israel for over a decade. I’d be happy to answer any questions.

did you feel safe living there?

Oh you mean the Jewish guy who makes so much money he can give the majority to charity? Or are you just jealous because you’re a boring, average blue collar with no hope for the future?

Oh 100%. I felt safer there than I do in the states. There are lots of soldiers with guns but they’re there to protect you. The police aren’t hiding to entrap you. Everyone looks out for each other.

LOL

Wrecking ball meaning, giant, slow, lumbering hunk of shit that ruins everything it touches, right, fatty?

Why are her tits covered in smallpox? Karma for all of the vile shit her faggot tiny dicked brother spews?

More in the way of being old, tall and built like a safe with the attitude of a salted fish.

Summarize the differences pls. I would imagine Israeli girls are more confident, less brainwashed, more open to the value of traditional bahavior/roles

depends on the size of her nose

Ofcourse, they’re gorgeous

So what’s her account name?????

So an old jew basically?

Scratch "jew", insert "german"

The nose turns me on.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=UH8MB3Bd1guaa-MS)6.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Shiftymine

No bright eyes no marriage

Attached: 1562963875632.jpg (850x960, 672K)

Israeli women are tougher. All Israelis have to serve in the army. Israeli men are more aggressive, so naturally israeli women have a thick skin. Israelis call themselves sabras. A sabra is a fruit that’s hard on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside. They’ve also dealt with being under attack by surrounding Arab nations for 75 years. Most Israelis truly want peace, but they also won’t roll over and die. When I lived there in the early 2000s, there was a suicide bombing every day. It’s made everyone really resilient. American Jewish women are pretty concerned with social justice and education. Education is important for Jews in general. It’s a big part of the culture.

That’s a really stupid assumption.

German bro here.

If she looks like that then Shalom fucking yes I will marry.

no.

Attached: Jewbich.jpg (342x400, 25K)

i would if i could

if you interested
youtube.com/watch?v=RGJnOeK-2W8&t=426s

Your loss.

>operazione
how much plastic and where¿

Yup

you a jew

What difference does it make?

20 percent of the country isn’t Jewish.

a enemy...

If, and only if she had tits like that.

Yes

Attached: 17E203ED-64C9-4554-8F7A-A421480F65DE.jpg (640x618, 80K)

You mean AN enemy?

She died of Typhus. She wasn’t burned. Idiot.

>Would you marry
No.

no you dummy

Yes. Jews are the fucking master race of class and style and only self-hating fuck-ups who jerk off to pictures of Himmler disagree.

The only benefit to marrying a Jew would be that you wouldn't have to feel bad about fucking your daughters since they wouldn't be human anyway

>t. Jude Bergstein

Show a single Jew that wasn't a snivelling subhuman rat

Oh man, tough question. Can I bring up all the Nobel prize winners? Or the soldiers and generals who actually win wars? The philosophers and writers who produce classics? Or perhaps all the scientists who are pushing human knowledge to the limit...?

Of course I would.
What is even the point of this thread?

Your posts make it clear that you're a filthy Jewish rat. There's good reason you've been persecuted in every civilisation throughout history, and are still widely hated, despite the best efforts of the media and governments who are all on your side. Jews are disgusting parasitical rats that can only exist on the backs of civilised societies and the reaction of any sane and intelligent human to your kind is a sense of repulsion and contempt

Attached: cuckoo.gif (220x166, 62K)

you're trying too hard :/

Trying too hard at what? Retard

I'd convert her to Catholicism, then divorce her.

I'll bet you'll blame the heart attack you're about to have on the fucking Jewish bankers Illuminati Free Mason oligarchs, amirite?

And no, I'm not Jewish.

not actually shapiro's sister, thats the camwhore that looks a bit like her

(or maybe its the other way round, I forget)

Sure. It's good, it's good. I don't give a shit. I'd marry a Buddhist. It's all good. Unless they're a nigger.

actually, yes.

You just love deep-throating your Jewish overlords, huh? Absolutely pathetic

the fact u dont understand also means u dumb af

haha

Nope.

I'm simply the anti-anti Semite. Jew haters are frustrated cucks who cannot deal with the fact that others actually have their shit together.

I'll grant that Israel's actions against their neighbours (especially the Palestines) are cruel, but even then: at least they actually a piece of land in that shit hole into a functioning society.
No matter how much people hate them: they organize and overcome. And that warrants respect.

Yes their hot

fuck yeah most jews are rich or middle class

Hatred is a natural reaction to a people that constantly claim victimhood while stealing a country, ethnically cleansing the native people, putting them under military rule for over half a century, decimating their cities with bombing, colonising their land, demolishing homes, etc, etc. The fact is that Israel and its supporters are cunts, and that is the reason for the hatred that they receive from most of the world. I can bet you don't know a damned thing about the region or the Arab world as whole to warrant calling it a shit hole, when in fact there would simply be no modern state of Israel if they hadn't stolen the villages and cities that were built by Arabs

Could you take a jewish girl on a date and split the bill?

Attached: porpoise.jpg (300x200, 7K)

oh god no, don't even think about doing that, jewish girls ain't having none of that shit

I'd marry those tits no matter the religious affiliation.

Hey Shlomo, your fucking race exists only in bubbles, If we wanted to goys could fucking murder all of you and we would be fine without you. Lets not forget you created the Federal Reserve, Marxism, etc. Your people are scum. Fucker.

She's already taken. Damnit.

Holy shit. Are you holding an assault rifle with a vestfull of grenades?

Jews don't have the big tit gene. They get that from being half white and even then they still need silicone to make them look round and jug-like.

Attached: who_could_be_behind_this_post.png (298x315, 212K)

Retarded response. Just know you're not fooling anyone kike, the only ones who love Jews are kikes themselves and the cowards who are on their payroll.

If I weren't already married, yes. Vetoing circumcision for the kids though, that ain't happening.

Fuck no I wouldn't marry an inbred daughter of a banker.

You're not getting married anyway you fat, greasy, Nazi larping, faggot loser. Waifu pillows don't count

that's pretty cute

>Widely hated
The only people who hate Jews are Nazi larpers like yourself and radical Muslims, which everyone hates.

Also would like to point out what a typical kike tactic it is to steal another people's civilisation and claim it was their accomplishment. It's the similar to the whole 'Judeo-Christian' crap they've come up with but serves a different purpose.

Du machst einen Landsmann traurig.

>Complains about invading other countries and ethnic cleansing
>Supports Hitler and the ethnic cleansing of Jews
>Thinks Jerusalem and Israel belonged to the Arabs even though the name Jerusalem is Hebrew and the earliest mention of city was by a Jew
White supremacy is a mental disorder.

That's literally every civilization that's every lived dude. Americans, British, China, Mongolia, Ottoman Empire all took over countries and claimed them snd their resources and technology as their own. You're a retarded kid who needs to stay off /pol/.

I'm a married Jew. It's all fun and games until she squirts out a son.
Then, you don't exist anymore. She's married to her son from that day until she dies.

>Complains about kikes stealing people's achievements
>Thinks him and his race is superior due to other's achievements

I used to fuck my married Jewish coworker. I'm not really inclined to marry at all.

I'm not a Nazi, white supremacist or anything of the sort, and I'm not a Muslim either. The majority of people hate or dislike Jews but it's taboo to say it.

I'm not a white supremacist, retard, nor did I say anything supportive of Hitler. 'Israel' as in the modern state of Israel that we're talking about was invented in the 20th century. Jews were a minority in Palestine - that is a historical fact, and the only created Israel through the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and the theft of hundreds of Arab villages and cities.

>>Thinks him and his race is superior due to other's achievements

Could you point out where I said that, moron?

>Valuable to society

>Purposely subverting and ruining the social makeup of their host nation is valuable

Fuck off

This is what you'll end up with.

youtube.com/watch?v=nX9OzXBmhxU

Attached: The nanny.jpg (960x1440, 363K)

Youtube's not loading for me, but are you implying I wouldn't fuck the woman in that pic?

Yes, they do. If they didn't have any truth they wouldn't make sense. You need to get the cock of social progression out of your faggot ass and learn how to see the world for what it is.

don't want to get married.
but i've have fucked one on a regular basis.

If we were mutually attracted to each other and compatible relationship-wise, sure, why not? But I don't think I'd date anyone who actively practiced a religion and I'm opposed to circumcision (and not circumcised myself) so I think the odds aren't high.

I'll take three

>A Jew would never take credit for the work of others

>The Nobel prize isn't a Jew circle-jerk

>Jews actually fight in wars instead of start them and let goyim do the fighting.

Nice try, Herschel Sheckelblatt

youtube.com/watch?v=la3YUd3kjLo

And?

As you use a cellphone developed in Israel to talk shit about Jews while immune to polio, thanks to a Jew. That’s not ironic at all. Get over yourself. Maybe a Jew will be nice enough to pity you and give you a job someday. Lol pussy.

I’ve had the astoundingly bad luck of matching with two jewesses on tinder in the past two months. Succubi, the both of them. Hungry for cock, free handouts and nothing more. Never again.

They’re really not cruel. I lived there for a decade, on both sides. The Palestinian leadership is to blame.

Gross. She’s just Ben Shapiro with tits, faggot.

Jews
Young: All tits and class
Old: All nose and ass

Basically, fuck 'em when they're young

Hi, Jew here. *Waves enthusiastically*

No shit I would marry a Jew. Ironically, though, all my girlfriends have been non-Jews. My last girlfriend was a super hot Italian chick. Relationship didn't last long - which was for the best because she was crazy - but the sex was fucking amazing, so pretty much a win-win for me.

Funny watching y'all freak out and hate on us. Go ahead and make us the bad guys if you want. I mean, the actual truth is that literally all of you are pussies who can't accept responsibility for their own shitty decisions making their lives shitty, so you use us Jews as the scapegoat, because it's easier to blame us than it is to man up and fix your own goddamn life.

But please, keep going on, all of you, about how evil we are lmao. Which one of you is gonna pull out those bullshit Talmud "quotes?" Come on, one of you has to have that link in your back pocket. I'll wait.

Fucking idiots XD

It’s not a historical fact. It’s called Judea because that’s where Jews came from. They were expelled by the Romans in 670 CE and Hadrian renamed it Syria Palestina. The population of Palestine in 1880 was under 350k according to the ottoman census. The Palestinian identity wasn’t a thing until 1967. It’s a huge misconception spread by the media that is supposedly run by Jews. I assure you, it’s not.

>triggered kike
Into the chamber, Shlomo

We have an air force now. We’ll just take everyone out with us.

This. Fucking morons. Hilarious how all of y'all just love to quote your precious "historical facts" that have literally no basis in actual history lol. Jewanon here again, btw.

>the fact that this thread even exists
When will you all learn?

Attached: 2DB3019D-5B11-4987-BD20-C5B0C9CBFAC9.png (272x204, 45K)

wow, it almost sounds like you think you’re better than the rest of us
filthy kike

I mean. It’s history. History doesn’t give a shit about your feelings.

laura ingraham?

Historically ignorant moron. European Jews came to Palestine which was majority Arab with the specific intention of making a Jewish majority state. The intention of the Zionists from early on was to dispossess the Arabs from their own land. The two state solution was never part of the Zionist project, in the words of David Ben Gurion regarding the partition plan which Zios always claim was their pragmatic compromise that the silly Palestinians rejected: "A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. … I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . .". Zionists never intended to live peacefully alongside Arabs, their intention was always to conquer the entirety of Palestine, through colonisation, war and settlement, which is what they are doing. You have to be a particularly brain dead type of moron to believe that the Palestinian leadership is to blame for the circumstances.

Nah, I'm not better than most people. Just loser Nazi wannabe faggots like you who go on Yea Forums throwing around words like "kike" because it's the only thing that can get your tiny little dicks hard. Yeah, we're better than *all* of y'all, dumbfuck.

I’d marry this jew goddess.

Look at Ottoman and British censuses you spastic. It wasn't called Judea until Jews turned up in the 20th century larping that it was the land that God granted them in the Bible. Jews only owned 6% of the land until they stole over half of it in 1948. You are obviously not interested in historical facts, otherwise you would not deny the validity of British and other records, which clearly show that Jews were a minority and vastly outnumbered by the Arab majority. I would challenge you to show one record from the Ottoman or British period which states that Jews formed a majority in Palestine, but it would be a waste of time for both of us, since no such historical record exists.

Do you not understand how fucking crazy you sound spouting this nonsense? It'd be like if I were to try and say how the X-Men were real in the 1960's but the government killed them and covered it up, and that the comic books are the governments attempt to hide the truth in plain sight, so that no one would believe the truth, even if it were discovered.

Okay so read that again, what I just said about the X-Men being real. I'll wait. Okay, now: do you see how crazy that sounded? That's how you sound, bro. The majority of people do not agree with you, the majority of people do not hate us. The majority of people laugh at you pathetic, whiny man-children.

No thank you. Prefer to proliferate my own religion and not mix races with middle easterners

You’re just flat wrong. The idea of two states was proposed and accepted by Israel in 1947 under the UN Partition Plan. It was rejected by the Arab countries surrounding Israel and the next day attacked with 7 armies. They also lost. Half of the Israeli Jewish population is Sephardic which means they came from surrounding Arab countries. In fact, 850k Jews were forcibly expelled by Arab countries when Israel was established. If you want to talk about ethnic cleansing, start there. And on that note, Israel is the only country in the region where the Christian population has grown in the last century. The Palestinians get more aid money per capita than any other group on earth. It goes directly to the Palestinian leadership. They’re worth billions now and own no real assets. I lived there, on both sides. I’ll be happy to educate you on what you clearly don’t understand.

Attached: FAC6DAD4-A2CA-4240-86B6-5F53E94C19DA.jpg (1242x1850, 444K)

Yeah, she would definetly want a prenup and i will put some of my money in an external bank account, so i'm okey

It was called Judea in the fucking bible written thousands of years ago. What planet are you living on??

If she repents for being Jewish. Otherwise she gets the book.

Attached: oy oy oy.jpg (600x572, 160K)

>literally every jewish woman

youtube.com/watch?v=_tyuQrWu1F0

Yes

I'd marry this Jew, that's for damn sure.

Attached: boat.jpg (640x799, 127K)

This is a Jew. I'd marry a Jew if she looked like this.

Attached: 1521181627118.webm (640x800, 947K)

That's not a jew nose it's too cute and pointed

I don't detect a single argument in your pathetic little rant.

Please try harder than regurgitating these tired Zionist lines. I never stated that the Jews did not accept the 47 UN plan, in fact what I said in my post agrees with that. But if you refer to Ben-Gurion's private talks and his diaries, like the quote in my text, you will note that the Jews accepted the plan knowing that it would not 'be the end', for the specific reason that the Arabs would not accept it (why would a native population divide their country in half with a foreign group who only owned and occupied around 6% of the land?). And yes Jews were 'expelled' from the Arab nations - with the encouragement of the Zionists who wanted them to leave and populated the new Jewish ethnostate. You are the historically ignorant moron, so don't try to condesendingly 'educate' me, when all you have consumed is Zionist propaganda.

Yeah, thousands of years ago. But in the 19th century when Jews invented Zionism there was no Judea and Jews were a minority in the land.

Not all Jews have "the jew nose." In fact, out of the girls I went to Hebrew School with, the ones who had "the nose" were in the minority.

>Hebrew School

Holy shit, kill yourself subhuman kike

Bro, there's nothing in what you posted to even make an argument against. You're spouting complete nonsense. It's all the same looney tunes "Zionist Conspiracy" bullshit you dumbfucks have been spouting for decades. How am I supposed to argue with the guy shouting about how there are radios in his teeth and that the walls are talking to him? I can't. That is how crazy you are, dude.

I've seen her insta. That's not really a jew. That's some nordic chick whose great grandad banged a Jewess and moved the family to Haifa.

It's mainstream history moron. Even 'Israel's leading historian' Benny Morris confirms all I have said. Educate yourself

so YOU allege

How else am I supposed to rid the world of them aside from killing them?

bible, koran, all that bs,

Iron Age demonology written by bored shepherds.

--------

now lets mov on

--------

Haifa incidentally was a city built by Arabs, interesting that it is now considered a Jewish city. It's almost as if Jews only steal things and claim that they created it themselves

I love how when someone can’t present a counter argument that holds water, it becomes “Zionist propaganda.” Its history, and it doesn’t give a shit what you believe. That’s how it happened and it’s all in the UN archives. Haj Amin Al Husseini, or the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, was the representative of the Arabs living in what was then Palestine. He was angry Hitler didn’t bring the final solution to what would become Israel. The “native population” were Jews who yearned for self determination in their homeland. There are 36 Muslim countries, dozens of Christian countries, and one Jewish state the size of New Jersey. Arabs flooded the area around the same time everyone else did in the early 1900s. There was economic opportunity. Had the Arabs accepted the partition plan, there would be peace today. I lived there while there were suicide bombings on a daily basis. I watched as they used 16 year old boys to blow themselves up. I heard the explosions. You’re a keyboard warrior, and thankfully, that’s all you are and your “opinion” doesn’t matter.

Attached: 373E9A4E-D8E6-4FFC-B05C-66AA9F109056.jpg (1242x1114, 616K)

oh please,

dont start this shit-magnet topic

unfortunate

Dude all of that bullshit is from the Talmud.
Notice how Judaism and Islam both developed in the Levant, a historically violent and contentious region?

Well when the Jews wised up and got the fuck out of there to civilize themselves, they left the Talmud and all its shitty infidel killing nonsense behind, while the resident cousin-loving sheep-fucker Muslims stayed behind and kept their dogma close at hand to read up on while drinking their afternoon sand-flavored milkshake.

Criticizing Jews for the writings of the Talmud is like criticizing Methodists for the writings of Leviticus. They simply don't believe that shit anymore.

Attached: Hitler.png (278x455, 227K)

No because I don’t want to be a Jew

I lecture on this topic for a living. It’s quite literally my job. That’s what Jews do. We study, research, and teach. Maybe, just maybe, if you’re lucky, one of us will hire you someday.

This is America, fuckface. Every step we take is on land we stole. And guess what?

No one fucking cares. It's ours now, just like Israel is theirs. Deal with it.

You Nazis just can't handle the truth, can you.

nextshark.com/maria-miri-domark-instagram/

My love.

Lol it's really not mainstream history at all, friend. It's conspiratorial bullshit. But go on and yell "Zionist Propaganda" again, as if that somehow makes up for it lmao.

Not into race mixing, so no

The fuck are you talking about? Radios? That conversation just went off the rails fast. Where did you get your formal Middle Eastern history education?

She's in the Israeli Army you fucking liar.

Why are you moron so impressed with some cam whore/youtuber who has a pretty face and some fake boobs? How is that relevant in any way?

What part of it is a conspiracy? And in which university did you study Middle Eastern History? How long have you spent in the region? Just curious.

I agree, this is the main cancer of our generation.

>using “y’all” unironically
>expecting anyone to take him seriously
Good one, Shlomo.

Nope. Just fuck them silly with my goyim cock.

I'm glad someone gets it. Fucking virgins.

Sure, their homeland that they had to migrate to, that they were a minority in, and that had long been populated by another people. That makes SO much sense. The notion that arabs only started moving to palestine in the 20th century because of Jewish prosperity has no historical basis and is only testament to the utter self-aggrandisement and delusion of the Zionist and their myths. The fact is that you are a Jewish/Zionist ideologue and your version is divorced from historical truth, while I have come to my position through looking impartially at the historical and current reality.

And? Just because she's an Israeli citizen doesn't mean she's majority ethnically Jewish?

The state of Israel was founded in 1946 in order to provide a home mainly for Ashkenazi Jews displaced by World War II. For all we know, her entire family could be tall, blonde and Hungarian.

pic related

I'm not American, I'm English thank God

I guess it's the state of Yea Forums nowadays. No thoughts, no real insight, just fucking sheeps clicking on boobs.

"Russian models in IDF uniforms"

FTFY

The Jews had to leave the surrounding Arab countries because they were being slaughtered in pogroms. Their property was claimed by various governments. They were being shot in the streets. They didn’t leave their homes and their businesses because Israel told them to. What planet are you living on??

They are the same morons who like Instagram "models", who envy them, and who think this is a proper career path.

Read benny Morris, Avi shlaim. Mainstream historians and experts on the subject.

> Valuble
> Subversive kike rats

Pick one

These kids are going to be the first one to die anyway.

How so?

So much like the Jews were doing to Palestinians then

Oh, no. She says a phrase. Does she lay on an accent when she gets angry?

You won’t be majority English as a nation in the next 30 years and you say thank god?

More

Yes thank God you were able to leap last second of the sinking ship that is the EU, only to have your undemocratic government drag you back on. Huge relief im sure.

> your version is divorced from historical truth, while I have come to my position through looking impartially at the historical and current reality.

I'm not a part of this discussion, but that's the least impartial and self-aware statement I've heard in quite some time.

Well, when resources become more limited, the one with the more limited intellectual abilities are gonna go first, right? And we all know that is going to happen soon.

Where did you get your formal education in Middle Eastern history? I got mine in the Middle East. And again, look at the Ottoman Census which is readily available online. Or to quote Mark Twain upon visiting the region in the early 1920s. “A desolate country, a silent, mournful expanse.” Jews and Arabs flocked there at the same time. It wasn’t simply flooded by white people after the holocaust. I know it’s easier to think that way, but it’s not how it happened.

You are probably right. the Yea Forums tards were never a viable species, to begin with.

Yeah, and the situation is so much different in the US right?

my condolences :(

>blonds can't be jews
Oh I get it. You're trolling.
>(You)

Yep, just a bunch of kiddos nowadays, I don't think anyone in here can even program a pic, yet understand basic programming or basic life. 4c only gather the most frustrated and moronic teenagers nowadays. Nothing interresting here.

Not at all actually. The Arabs living there at the time were told they could stay. The Saudis came out and told them to leave and they’d be allowed to return to their homes after Israel was destroyed. It wasn’t, and instead of taking them in as refugees, they were, and are to this day, used as bargaining chips and political pawns by surrounding Arab countries. It’s a shame. The Palestinian people are suffering at the hands of their leadership and the surrounding governments. Israel is the only functioning democracy in the region and they have border laws. No other group of refugees in the world pass their refugee status down to their children and grandchildren. There are only about 4000 original refugees left. For fuck sake, DJ Khalid is a refugee. I promise, he wasn’t there in 1948.

No, people have rounded up and exterminated jews for centuries, and I wouldn't want to be caught up in the next pogrom.

>
What are you doing here then?

Just drunk and not giving a fuck, I live in one of the last place that is going to collapse. These morons are not even realizing there is a war coming. All these moronic teenagers are gonna get it bad. It's gonna be so much fun.

doesn't matter to me what nationality / religion / race. My 3 requirements are am i personally attracted to them, do they have a good job? if no are they in the process or desire to get a good job in the future? ie are they looking to the future or simply living by day. Lastly personality. most important to lowest 1. personality 2. aiming to future 3. looks

Jews are both ethnically and religiously Jewish, to varying extents.

You are a psycho.

You got yours in Israel, and taught to you by Zionist Jews who are not even natives to the middle East. I'm sure you would like to cover that fact up to get some sort of legitimacy to the claim that you were educated in the Middle east. I was educated in the most reputable university in Europe for the study of Asia, but that is largely irrelevant. And you cant resist regurgitating more old and tired Zio cliches with your Mark Twain quote. Get some new material you Zionist npc

No, just being realistic.

Not even Israeli historians can get away with pushing this sort of ahistorical garbage anymore, only hacks and non-historian propagandists like Dershowitz. Please don't even bother posting such inane nonsense

No, he's just a larping faggot.

You do realize that people have been saying Western Civ is going to hell in hand basket for like 500 years, right?

isn't there always a war in the usa? 93% of the usas history they have been in war; just google it if you want a source

And how am I a larping faggot? Elaborate, you virgin fuck.

fire bolt

I have. Generally a bad idea. If she's a sabra, definitely a bad idea.

>Criticizing Jews for the writings of the Talmud
>comparing leviticus to the talmud
>muslim bad jew good
do you even hide your nose? kikes still use the talmud regularly, more than the Tanakh itself.

Attached: 946.jpg (207x266, 5K)

Except, that the population is increasing exponentially while our ressources production capabilities are reaching their maximum, which is new. Add to that, that our food production capabilities are going to decrease dramtically over the next 20 years because of global warming. What do you think will happen when people don't have food on their plate or fresh water friend? it's not a situation we faced for the last 100 years, but we sure as hell are going to experience it now.

Please try and make sense.

This war is going to be different, in this war, people are going to fight for their basic survival. We cannot sustain our exponential growth in population, ressources are limited, there will be a real war, for survival, people will be motivated by that. And ideology will not matter that much.

I guess we'll have to stop throwing away 30% of the food that we already produce.
It's not the resources or the production that are reaching their maximum, it's the system of distribution based on profit, not long-term efficiency.

I was educated by both Arabs and Jews at the best university in the Middle East. And Jews are native to the Middle East. If you were Jewish, you could get a DNA test and see it clearly, as I did. Sorry man, the situation isn’t black and white.

*lightning bolt youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU

You still haven’t posed an alternative. You haven’t done so, because there isn’t one.

nigger i would fuck the brains out of fran drescher

Attached: 1564739259892.jpg (480x464, 15K)

Sure, that would delay a little bit, again, check out what an exponential factor means. Decreasing or increasing food production by 30% won't mean much.

I do agree with you though.

Her instagram
instagram.com/shiftymine/

Global warming isn't real, dork. Yes, mean global temperatures have increased an average of 2.5 degrees farenenheit since we began taking measurements in the late 1800s. But what none of these marxist indoctrinated academics and activists seem to want to admit is that the rate of change of global climate has dwindled to a statistically insignificant level within the last 25 years.

The globe was warming, and now it isn't warming anymore. All of that "97% of scientists agree" crap comes from one website that deliberately misreported scientific findings in order to push a politically-driven agenda. Look that shit up.

We have plenty of food and fresh water, and will for the foreseeable future. Shit we don't even collect rain water in quantity, which is an infinitely renewable resource.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

No, but i would rape one

Sure, whatever. Try and explain how that is relevant in anyways? Ohhh the discussion is not "fun anymore"? Need to find some crappy video or meme to feel better? that is fucking sad.

Thank God I wasn't born a disgusting Jewish rat

What do you think of the potential of aquaponics to provide for future nutritional needs?

And I would wake her up every morning with wet, hot tongue between legs. I need some middle eastern love in my life.

It says Arab, she is not Jewish

You wouldn't want to after hearing her voice.

Oh there it is. You’re an antisemitic moron. Lol everything you said lost all validity. You’re the kind of person that would seek to deprive Jews of any kind of dignity or self determination. You a racist that holds beliefs rooted in national origin. You’re disgusting. Lol good luck finding meaningful work. A Jew won’t be giving you any.

no

Lol, no, the models are actually precise. The imprecise models from 30 years ago actually correctly predicted what we see right now. I'm not a climatologist but I got a master degree in fuild dynamics, and I have enough scientific knowledge to tell you 2 things:
1: The math checks out, in a very very scary way.
2: We were actually able to predict the shape of an object existing on the next galaxy acurately. (see that black hole picture?)
3: THE ACTUAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT TODAY MATCH THE MODELS.

It's gonna be the fucking end of the world dude. Trust me I'm a science geek, a big one. I'm an educated scientist, and I'm currently making life decisions based on that. You can trust me or not, I don't care. in 20 years it's gonna be shit.

It depends
Would she marry a loser?

And one more thing, thinking scientists have an agenda is moronic. We don't think like that.

Fuck no! thats just as bad as marrying a nigger.

Jewish pussy is top tier. I fucked three Jewish girls in total and I would never marry one.

Attached: Heather .jpg (119x324, 33K)

Even if that were true (which it isn't), China is opening 2 coal-driven power plants and refineries for every one we close down, and has no plans to stop. India is not far behind.

Whatever is going to happen is going to happen, Mr. Scientist.

Actually I am not anti Semitic, I only hate the European colonizers who would deprive the real Semitic arabs of their own land. You on the other hand are a racial religious ideologue who claims the right to steal another's land based on your delusional rewriting of history.

Yes, you're right. Your blanket generalizations about scientists in academia, who happen to live, work, and mingle amongst a community of card-carrying socialists, are much more astute.

I do agree with that, everything that is going to happen is going to happen. It's scientifically too late unless we bomb half of humanity out of existence. Just be in a place where you are going to survive it.

How is physics related to politics in any way? Try and explain this to me? Physics or the fucking weather does not care about your ideology.

Good tip, but I already am chief.

Attached: mattis.jpg (2000x1045, 200K)

Married and bred a Jewess. Have two wicked smart kids. They're uncircumcised because I got that brainwashing out of her head.

Shes based as fuck and is literally the best female human I have ever met. If all women were like her we wouldnt have mass shootings.