What's the best way to smoke the wacky tabbacy? Is investing in a proper bong worth it?

What's the best way to smoke the wacky tabbacy? Is investing in a proper bong worth it?

Attached: 1560277766181.jpg (734x680, 58K)

nah. In a party environment, maybe.
But to relax?

I spent like a hundred and fifty pounds on a vaporiser and my God...
Get a bong. It's worth it.
You don't want to spend all your time getting meh stonedish, you want to get beyond spacetime at least every once in a while so get the means to do so or you're missing out on at least some part of what weed can do for you

I mean, some people just like a casual smoke with their friends every now and then, and I respect that... but don't knock sitting down one day and looking at your bong seriously as if to ask - heck, how high CAN I get with this thing, anyway?

Forgot to post thematic weed image

Attached: Digital+Cannabis+Phone+-+Hybrid.jpg (2272x4033, 885K)

Why not? What's the difference between smoking "in a party environment" and smoking "to relax"?

And how is smoking out of a bong going to effect how you feel. It's the same shit.

Yes, buy a bong if that's what you like. Or try a pipe. The only difference is a bong is a little cleaner.

bongs chew up larger amounts of weed but get you blasted.
to just chill id get a bowl or a vape and a cart. you can lay back and smoke those, and they're more satisfying to hit. bongs you have to sit upright and be ready to cough up a storm. they're a lot funner though.

Attached: 70E6369E-CE6E-4BE5-B75B-32B5CA2AF8C6.gif (300x167, 260K)

>smoke
I seriously hope you don't plan on introducing carcinogens into your body voluntarily.

Make it into butter and bake it into delicious food

Attached: 1564370828795.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Don't forget to de carb faggot begorw baking or no high

>What's the difference between smoking "in a party environment" and smoking "to relax"?
Serious answer?

In a party environment it's a social thing, you pass it around. Loading the bong, ripping the bong, big coughing fits, passing it, repacking it etc are all part of the social ritual of smoking in a group setting.

Smoking for relaxation though is a solo thing, you don't want a lot of fanfare or work, you just want to get high and sit still or play vidya or something.

I assume that poster meant to imply that bongs are more work or something than you'd want to do in that situation, which I guess I kinda agree with but meh, not a dealbreaker either.

edibles are a different high. we're all going to die anyway.

you can make your own g bong easiy.

same with alchohol! nothing wrong with drinking alone.

apples

this
get a 2l bottle as the bong, cut the bottom part out, get a plastic bucket or larger container to put the 2l bottle into, remove the cap put some tinfoil on poke some holes and put your weed on that shit.

the technique is a bit awkward, but you want to start lighting the bowl in place. while the 2l bottle is collecting smoke you wanna raise that shit very slowly, once you roasted the bowl take the cap off when it's near your mouth suck all that smoke out watching the 2l bottle sink to the bottom of the larger container and prepare to get fucked beyond belief

for me the pipe is comfiest and you can control how much you smoke much easier than if you were to use a bong which usually needs more weed

A bong is great, just make sure to clean it every week or so

yes.

pipes are nice and flavorful and easy to control.
a blunt is good for a real "dank" cigar style smoke.
A bong is very potent with dense cloudy smoke.
A g bong will get you fucked up real bad. most extreme way to smoke

agree, not a fan of joints, too wasteful

>What's the best way to smoke the wacky tabbacy?

Roll a fat blunt to get ripped. Vape if you want to relax but still be productive. Edibles if you want to really relax, kick off your shoes and melt into your couch.

Is investing in a proper bong worth it?
It's worth it if you want it and it makes you happy. Some people like taking bong hits with their friends, some people like passing the blunt to their friends, both are "social" in that sense. I vape daily because it's efficient and I can still get shit done but vaping is definitely not social.

Bongs are kind of nice, you get ripped and it's less harsh to your throat than a stream roller (imo the worst option). If your not a cigarette smoker and you cough a lot with joints and blunts, bongs will let you take bigger hits less harshly.

meh. I don't like vape. my oppo thoough.

what about dabs? can someone tell me about dabs?

I 1 up this

I smoke concentrate exclusively. It's over quick and I can go about my business. I used to have to clear bong bowls before finally getting my hands on some wax. Once I did I never looked back.

This is coming from someone who isn't a 'stoner'. I don't smoke for fun or anything. My tolerance is blown out because I am constantly ingesting high doses of THC on a regular schedule. It's mostly medical for me.

Ive had big glass bongs and expensive glass pipes. Now I dont smoke as much and have a small stone pipe I bought for hardly any money. I prefer this because it is so small and efficient