Quick guys, I need some lines to act like I know WoW to some guys talking about Wow Classic coming up

Quick guys, I need some lines to act like I know WoW to some guys talking about Wow Classic coming up

Attached: WoW-Classic-Stress-Test-1162977.jpg (590x350, 49K)

>Thunderfury meme
>Do you guys remember the opening of Ahn'Qiraj? Shit was dope but the servers crashed.
>Warriors best tanks
>R14
>Sound like an elitist fuck overall saying everything is hard in vanilla

“Did somebody say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?”

The only reason I will play WoW classic is because I was happy back then and havent been since. Cant help you, just wanted to get it off my chest.

I'm new here what's World of Warcraft?

"lmao u guys remember that leroy jenkins wow vid? that was so rad right guys?"

"lmao imagine pala coming to horde & shaman to aliance on release"

Easiest way to spot a try-hard casual is to catch them saying that anything during any part of vanilla was difficult.

>warlocks in vanilla fucking sucked.

Same here.

same here man

It won't be the same and anyone who tells you otherwise is either literally retarded, or a money grubbing jew.

Leeroy was set up and fake. You'd look like an idiot using that for cred

have you ever played wow?

I thought everyone played vanilla when it came out? Am I just old as fuck? Burning crusade isn't even that old. Wotlk just got released like last year didn't it?

Vanilla was absolute garbage, I would rather play WOTLK instead.

Uh, where the ***k is mankirk's wife? I've been all over the barrens and she just isnt anywhere

just make murloc noises

Do you mean Mankrik's wife? She's a hoe and had a whole train of quilboars run over her.

That's literally impossible. There's so much history there. Just go in a proud noob and stay out of the fucking fire.

>Where is Mankirk's wife? (yes, pronounce it like that)

"I actually enjoyed leveling my weapon skill, it kinda makes sense, not so casual."
"But I hated leveling my lockpick skill, that seemed boring an pointless."
"Training cost gold, so I'd skip the skills I didn't want to use. That pissed off some party members though."
"Class-specific quests gave the game some needed character. And it was always fun to spot the warrior who hadn't done his defensive stance quest."

Only if you're not good at spamming shadowbolt

>Why is the firemage never out of mana he casted like 300 fireballs
"Well actually, im a Arcane-Fire Mage and you see, i only use Fireball(Level 1) for trash and when in down phases and Fireball(Level 3) for bosses,you should do that with your spells too with a macro"
""WTF is a macro""

what? affli lock was the top dps in vanilla

Not in raids, dumbass.

Yell the Leroy Jenkins meme everytime you're around or speaking to them. Fans love that meme!

your newfag is showing
you dotted then cast shadowbolt for for 5 minutes then reapplied dots
firemage raped vanilla meters and pvp

Not really, but if it makes you feel better to think so.
>at most two locks were allowed to DoT raid bosses, due to limited debuff allotments
Same reason rogues weren't allowed to use weapon poisons.

ask if they have seen mankirks wife

god I FUCKING HATE YOU CLASSICFAGS. YOU JUST WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ALL DAY FOR FUCKING CLASSIC SHIT. it's SHIT. IT WILL BE SHIT. How can't you FUCKING SEE THAT? IT WILL BE SHIT. God I have never WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING FAILSO BADLY. All that fucking time I've spent in Legion and doing Warfronts, all of the BFA Mythic dungeons. all taken. Do you not understand people have SPENT REAL LIFE MONEY On these mounts? As in that's how rare they are? Its a EVENT to have them. We can't even use them in fucking classic, BECAUSE OHHH WE WANT TO GO BACK. How can we SAHSFGASFHGFSA FUCKING IDIOTS. GOD I FUCKING HATE HOW YOU'RE ALL GOING TO JUST SAY THE SAME HSIT AND JUST RUIN THIS FOR US. PLEASE. God I pray THIS shit gets CANCELLED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. I REALLY thought it was going ot be cancelled and then when I saw these TERRIBLE fucking bluepost shits about classic, now we've got all this classic shit. you can't go ANYWHERE in bfa right now, without them talking aobut classic, classic classic, classic in guikld chat, classic in trade, classic, everybody fucknig classic, youtubers, everybody just FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. what a waste of fucking time I hate all of you SO FUCKING MUCHCHCHSSDASDASD

"i hate rpgs"

I owned the earthroot trade on the AH back in the day

I stopped playing mid TBC and I now play on a classic pserver. It is the same.

The community has changed so dramatically since then it cannot possibly be the same.

I can’t wait to max out the cost of respecing. You know what else I’ve been missing? Gold farmers.

4 stam 4 str leather belt? Omg