Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

have a clingy girlfriend too. can be on the phone for hours at a time, multiple end-to-end calls.

please advise.

Shes showing you the attention that, she feels you deserve ,and the attention she wants reciprocated. Its like treat others how you want to be treated if the affection, kissing ,hugging, cuddling ect.. is 70/30 with her initiating shes looking for the 50/50 so shes making up for it , whether she knows it or not. At the end of the day just be glad shes probably not cheating on you

If she doesn't get it you guys might not be compatible as a couple. You are supposed to appreciate each other and if she doesn't listen to what you say and at least acknowledge it that's a bad thing for your future together. Sounds like you aren't very touchy and she is ignoring you

Take her out on a date, a serious setting, show her that you care for her and treat her like a lady. When the mood is relaxed and you guys are having a good time start with

"Look, there's something I have to talk to you about... "

You're going to have her undivided attention, tell her how you really feel and about the space you need. That you really like her but if you can't have your space it's going to be hard for you to move on into the relationship.

If you did it right, you guys are still going to have had a great night, but she will definitely remember that conversation and realise there needs to be change. If she doesn't, then dump her

Attached: goatgun.jpg (800x600, 208K)

Oh this thread again... just like every month

Send her my way, I collect mfs clingy girlfriends

she's a clingy slut, I usually date women like yours as well because they will do anything you say when you ask. You need to train them on the off-time when you're not fucking them so they don't bother you like this. You want them to bother you a little bit though to sort of egg them on so they'll want more, but only if you're into fucking them

Just compromise, tell her you can lay up with her but you want complete silence because you're trying to relax (for example) or you're busy right now and you'll give her whatever later on. If she doesn't listen tell her to relax and keep doing what you're doing, bottom line lmao. Set a boundary, if your intention is pure when you do it nothing bad will come out of it.

Post her nudes

Not sure what to do- one of my friends had this exact problem. She eventually broke up with him one night because he was trynna play the craft with his boys. We'd spent the week prior making a massive quarry like thing (this was before enchantments). and he wanted to be there when we finished it.

Break up so she can find someone worthwhile

This.
And I just sent ,
Just set parameters. You're the man and she wants to be under you.

I just say im busy and shes gotta learn to respect that i might not answer for a few hours sometimes.

it's called a "teenager"
teenagers are annoying
get a woman instead.
ugh, the pic is a teenager too, fucking disgusting
they smell so bad too, why the fuck would you date a teenager?

fucking loser, beta, virgin. Cringe.

It’s fucking pastafest today

Attached: 9B7EFCA2-16B3-45BF-9A71-7B92D732E95D.jpg (256x256, 34K)

Mines the opposite. We both just talk when we have the time.

incel spotted

Attached: 76ee2c2873c4f363df93b0a58534454b.png (487x535, 281K)

They need to know who is in charge, they will lose respect for you if you let them cuck you.

Once they turn you into their bitch they will lose interest and probably cheat on you, a woman doesn't know what is best for her, you do

Although I'm not condoning calling her a slut for no reason lmfao, just make sure you're putting your foot down. Women are too intuitive and she'll eventually figure out you're pussyfooting even if she loves you to death.

Hit her with the stone cold stunner.

Gotta fuck the cuddles out of her

lmao yeah right, if only you'd really know ;) You are just a little bit upset that I called you out on your homosexual post. So absolute cringe, you will never have a girlfriend with such pussy attitude.

"Take her out on a date, a serious setting, show her that you care for her and treat her like a lady." - You Ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha oh my fucking god. You cant make this shit up!

If you have a girl that's 99% "amazing", count your blessings retard. Learn to live with the 1% because you're never gonna get percentages like that ever again

Actually isn't that a great idea? Just turn the cuddles into rough sex everytime.

Either she gets the idea and stops, or you get laid every day. Win win.

Seconded, seen so many guys dump amazing girlfriends for bullshit, and then regret it. Lmao

Why do you think women love to periodically argue for no reason? It's bc they want you to exert dominance over them and put them in place

They love to have the last word, and be powerful like that. Its fucking weird dude, every girl ive been with has been that way, its like they like that aspect of it or something. Either way, dont be a sub to your gf, your life will be shit probably

If she's awesome 99% of the time quit being a fucking asshole and deal with her 1% of annoyance.

Relationships are nothing but a huge compromise.

Be happy she wants to be around you, wants to show affection and receive it back.

Is it really that hard to put down your Xbox controller for 30 seconds and give her a nice hug?

Fuck man.

You've posted this thread 26 other times and have never posted any other pics of her or nudes of her. Fuck you op. Fuck you.

they're just playing to their strengths, which is petty mind games. If you succumb you lose, basically just testing you

Similar situation. Just do something else like read or watch a film and say you want to do that right now and you can cuddle/kiss/whatever later. It's unreasonable for her not to accept that if you directly say it. Works for me

I feel you OP. Cuddlings so gay ew look at her that pathetic like I’m literally like shaking

Attached: 557C8F84-AC2A-486B-8792-10349D343B84.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Hahhahahah idk why this cracks me up

invite her to sleep on your lap while you do your thing? i don't see what's the issue.

Who ever posted this she’s not your girlfriend she’s my ex girlfriend we dated for 3 years she doesn’t love you lmfao

Post her nudes

It worked for me.