My girlfriend left me, and her excuse is that she thinks it's unfair that I love her more than she loves me...

My girlfriend left me, and her excuse is that she thinks it's unfair that I love her more than she loves me. She's been with me for 5 years.

Should I kill myself? What's the best method?

Attached: Sépulcre_Arc-en-Barrois_111008_12.jpg (1416x1843, 1.03M)

no, do not kys over this. you will find another girl user, you're just going through dopamine withdrawals now.

>killing yourself over a girl

haha nahhh dont do that
thought about it too, one time long ago
i'm glad i didn't

You should post her nudes

This

Obviously she was cheating on you. Be glad it ended with no marriage and no kids.

This

That's such a bullshit excuse to break up if there wasn't someone else involved

>she thinks it's unfair that I love her more than she loves me
Good riddance then, find one that cares more about you than she ever did. It seems you have no issues making a girl feel loved so you'll definitely get another one. Don't kill yourself over any girl [spoiler]you absolute fucking retard[/spoiler]

No. This is when you go fuck her friends and possibly her mother.

it will pass. always date younger and hotter.

leak her nudes and you will feel better

When she says it's unfair that you love her more than she loves you, what she means is that she's fallen out of love with you, but she's trying to let you down gently.

About ten years back, I was dating The One. She was kind, smart, wickedly funny. I loved her with all my heart and wanted to marry her. One day, she tells me the same thing your girl told you. I made the mistake of talking us back together, and you know what? It was fucking toxic. I was miserable, she was miserable, and she took that out on me because she knew I would put up with whatever shit she threw at me because of how scared I was of losing her.

It took another year before she broke it off completely, and it was the worst year of my life to that point (now beaten out, narrowly, by literal cancer). And after a few months of feeling shitty, I realised how shitty I wasn't feeling. I wasn't constantly stressed out about upsetting her, or second-guessing everything I did to make sure it was right, or beating myself up for not being good enough when she treated me like shit. For all I missed her (and continue to miss who she was), once the shock wore off the truth is I was much happier, because there's nothing that will eat your soul like being the giver in a one-sided relationship.

Don't kill yourself, OP. Take your time, find your peace, and move on. It'll get better, I promise.

It's time OP. Finish it

Attached: 4F227B4F-627D-4E4A-A8DE-5452C2A88B6A.jpg (324x368, 25K)

Dont kill yourself you fucking tard. Give It time you will heal and love again.

Same exact thing happened to me user, i havent seen her in a year and im just now starting to feel normal again, itll take a while but things will get better

Doesn't sounds like an excuse, sounds like a pretty good reason.

Thats some deep truths right there

OP here

To add more info, she said she I'm one of the most caring people she knows and that I'm a great boyfriend. Originally she said she's not sure if she's just comfortable with me or if she loves me. She is scared of losing me completely, so she wants me to be her "best friend"

This shit happened after I complained to her about how she wanted me to convert to Islam to marry her, and so she could move out of her parents and live with me. She doesn't want to be Muslim, but she doesn't want to lose her family either.

So when I complain, she said she thinks we need a break, and now this shit. Should I go along with the best friend thing while being super distant in an attempt to make her miss me? I'm in deep love with her bros.

Attached: tenor.gif (370x300, 302K)

it is an excuse because it's code for "I'm bored and want to get back on the cock carousel"

>her excuse
She wants to fuck someone else, cowboy. Smellin’ what I’m steppin’ in? Her excuse doesn’t add up, daddy-o. First off, it doesn’t make any sense, and like 3 years later you’re going to look back and realize she just wanted to fuck someone else and is baiting you into act ‘a fool, my guy. Call her bluff. Put your balls on the table, look her dead in the eye, and say “you gonna suck on these?”. You’ll be the king of relationships. There’s no real way you can not end out on top when you get your balls to the table top.
Remember, if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging, Pocahontas.

This. Actions speak louder than words.

That excuse means she's getting dick elsewhere. Ie not you. Probably for quite some time. Get a HIV test op. Post noodz for revenge.

That's just girlspeak for "I don't love you and I am afraid to hurt your feelings".
And then she accuses YOU of not being able to "man up"...
I envy the gays...

Dont let her string you along man, just forget her

Again...finish. Be with her on the other side. Believe in yourself...you can do it

Attached: CB145C1A-95AC-445B-8AE0-D78C11331BA0.gif (300x210, 1.06M)

Allow me to translate:
>The most caring bf
You're a beta loser and she's not attracted to you anymore.
>Scared of losing you
I still want you to buy me shit while I get dick elsewhere.

Wait you're a mudslime? You should definitely kill yourself you fucking terrorist. In all seriousness though, how are you religious in 2019? Are you mentally deficient? I'd leave you too if you demand me to bow to your bullshit religion. I'd sooner stick my tits in a blender then subject myself to Islam.

Have you ever heard of a couple who've gotten back together after a 'break', and actually been happy?

If you would honestly feel happy being just friends with her, then be friends with her. But playing along isn't going to make her miss you as a boyfriend, it's just going to reassure her that she can cope without you. And while she's getting better you're going to be driving yourself crazy over it, because it's not what you want.

Be honest with her. You have to respect her right to say she doesn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with you, but you need to make clear that it's not fair to put you into a position where you're suffering emotionally for her.

Honestly, man, it's over. If you can stand to watch her holding someone else's hand some day then go ahead and be friends with her, because that's what will happen eventually. Otherwise, walk away.

If you an hero be sure to do us a solid and take out a few guys before you go.

I have told a few girls this. Truth is, I just wanted to fuck other girls... and already was. Sorry OP

What a complete fucking waste of time she is
>She is scared of losing me completely, so she wants me to be her "best friend"
She wants you to be her emotional tampon
>She doesn't want to be Muslim, but she doesn't want to lose her family either.
She wants to have the cake and eat it too, even if it means you're the one that has to compromise on things you don't want to
> Should I go along with the best friend thing while being super distant in an attempt to make her miss me?
Remain friends if you want but don't let her abuse your kindness. The way I see it, she needs you more than you need her. Find someone else worthy of your time and dump this complete waste of time and effort, it's quite clear she's not capable of committing to a relationship. She'd rather please some religious lunatics than to be with you, you'll never come in first for as long as her family lives, and if you stay with her you'll have to bend over backwards to please them at every turn. Find someone else.

it's an Islamic bomb feed - ignore it.
A always, ignore the religious nutheads.

Whose table the G f's parents house table or O p's parents house table?

He's a Muslim he has no respect for women.

ur fucked. move away and move on

If you an hero be sure to do us a solid and take out a few guys before you go user.

a few bad guys that is

Reported for terroristic call to action.

His ex is the muslim, not him.

thanks if it was my choice she would abandon that fucking religion, her family is out of state too.

Don’t anhero over bitches homie

Bitches ain’t shit

Mods! Please help ban this terrorist. We don't want our board to be the next infinity Chan! No mass killings. Leave this site!!!!

if you convert, doesnt that mean she has to do whatever you say, plus you can throw in a few extra wives over time?

Smoke some weed, find a new wifey, move on, there's some 4 billion women on the planet.