So someone with a gun held a what could of been Walmart shooter at gun point till the cops came

So someone with a gun held a what could of been Walmart shooter at gun point till the cops came.

So tell me again why the gun is to blame and not the fucking fuck that wants to hurt people

Attached: IMG_20190118_135030.jpg (1079x1055, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/11/13/667252788/police-fatally-shoot-black-security-guard-who-detained-suspected-shooter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wasn't a real shooter

because if no one had a gun this wouldn't happen
adding more guns to the equation just escalates the issue

Right, and if wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak right now. Guns are part of the equation and they will be forever. People are violent.
Going to the Walmart wearing tac gear and open carrying is asking for trouble. Ccw all the way. Keep the rifle in the safe or carry an ar-pistol in a bag.

Because my feelings, okay? You're not entitled to not give my feelings about any issue less importance than your opinion. What I feel about it should be the law. And if I feel differently about it tomorrow then they should change the law again tomorrow. We humans are emotional creatures so laws should be based solely around momentary feelings, especially those of the vocal populous like myself as our feelings are more important.

Questions?

Attached: 33240CA2-D315-4445-816C-60B7DA2BFF07.png (1536x2048, 1.45M)

Attached: 00CA8E5D-2311-4597-AE1C-503F0AC49361.png (1536x2048, 568K)

Because blaming the person ultimately results in "it's society's fault" and that's a rabbit hole that goes nowhere and leads to zero action. In the meantime, children die.

Plus, if we started blaming "society" for all of the ills, we might as well not even lock criminals up since they're a product of "society".

>could of
Stay in school.

people are violent so don't give them guns

> "it's society's fault"

Well... I hope you were being sarcastic.

Not really, Dark Lord Satan. Once people take their eyes off the guns, they search for other avenues and ask "how else can we prevent another tragedy?"

And the answer of "Society is really to blame" is very often given. And with this type of answer, you can almost see the indifferent shrug and the implied "oh well, whatcha gonna do?".

Attached: A8067101-D367-4F7C-8BC4-D83CBFCED3FD.jpg (1152x2048, 132K)

People will make guns because they are violent.

>Because blaming the person ultimately results in "it's society's fault"
Spectacular logic fail, user. Congratulations.

Your channel sucks, bitch.

Your mum pays tithes with dick sucks

That's the conclusion that many people come to, though. What would your reason be as to why these people do what they did?

Attached: 65D5664B-D336-4D7F-8D35-7A345C80C42F.png (1080x1183, 1.5M)

So one guy brings a gun in plain sight causing panic but not threatening anyone. Another armed guy carrying a _hidden_ gun holds the first one at gunpoint until police arrives. How the fuck did the police even distinguish which one of them was the evil one?

I don't fucking get it anymore why you even bother over there. Your gun laws are ridiculous, your law enforcement is a piece of shit trigger happy club, your cities are a bunch of niggers waiting for the next ape to get shot in order to stir up the next riot, your colleges and universities are not teaching proper science but sensitivity towards the ever-increasing count of genders they invent and questioning this shit will get you expelled, fired or even worse.

I once dreamed of making a proper trip through america but I've long ago abandoned it. Now I see the U.S. as the beginning state of avery sad dysgopia, the kind of which no-one ever wrote about.
And no, don't try to blame it on any of hour presidents you cockless idiots. You as a nation, media and people created this cesspool of shit. Not one bad orange man.

>How the fuck did the police even distinguish which one of them was the evil one?
possibly the body armor the first guy was wearing

The Dayton shooter was killed within 30 seconds of shooting and still managed to kill 9 people.
Kudos to the person who took him down.
That being said, what's YOUR solution OP?

>How the fuck did the police even distinguish which one of them was the evil one?

This has been actually seen in real life. And in larger groups, it can spiral out of control in a chain reaction too, where some well-meaning sheepdogs draw on another sheepdog who is firing on the original shooter. It's a shitshow.

npr.org/2018/11/13/667252788/police-fatally-shoot-black-security-guard-who-detained-suspected-shooter

but on the plus side, one less nigger?

Because theyre mentally ill. Society didnt make them that way.

If that's the answer, then it does go back to creating more gun ownership restrictions against the mentally ill.

Glad I live in Springfield Missouri. Oh wait, shit.

but they won't be able to make a semi automatic high capacity rifle

>could of been Walmart
>could of been
>could of
I think we found the reason you can’t understand it.

Also, video games.

all i saw was

>orange man bad

Yeah.. so the officers wearing body armour themselves identify the one wearing such as the default target... Excuse md but I highly guestion that statement.

You should check your sight. Thebwords were not in that order. How the fuck do you suppose you can hit anyone with that eyesight. The wall-mart parkinb lot is huge and you see like shit.

You realize they understand what forces or response units are in what area before entering/firing right? If you think it’s just run and SOS anyone without any prior recon you’re handicapped.

Buying my first handgun next week. Glock 19. Everyone should do this. More guns=more safety. Might buy an ar too.

>Right, and if wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak right now.
Plenty of people are eating steak, and plenty of countries eliminated the gun problem by eliminating guns.

yes they will If they have machining tools scrap metal and time

"its impossible to get rid of guns" - only first world country that regularly has this problem

Youre a fucking idiot

Having a gun pointed at you is a very intimate experience. If you point a gun at me because you suspect I look like a mass-shooter I am going to beat you to death once the cops clear me and you think you're on your way.

Could *have

No you wouldn’t because you’re a little bitch

Ignorance mostly, but also political motives, fear, anger. Emotional arguments spurred on by an echo chamber circlejerk of social media.

Sure, try it.

>fellow soldier points a gun at you by mistake in the heat of battle
Same situation so shut your retarded mouth. We’re all on the same side at that point

good bait

There is a difference between a mistake and intentionally doing retarded shit. For instance, if you bump a tit in public and apologize you will have an entirely different experience than grabbing a random boob and smiling at the woman. Just like an accidental point and lowering of weapon is not the same as being held at gun point You lumping everything together to illustrate your point amounts to you being an entire half-cocked retard.

>could of been
>could of

Attached: ......png (401x372, 56K)

the point

your head

.. orange fan mad

>half-cocked
I see what you did there...

From what I've read and seen about the police of the united states I really don't knowbwhat the hell to believe.
Like the one where the armed response unit guns down an idiot in a hotel hallway? Remrmber that one?

not bait faggot I work in a metal shop it wouldn't be hard to make a gun here out of scrap

So why is this not an issue in the majority of countries?

because guns only exist in america in this dudes head

kek

>could of been
Are you retarded?

He could of been in a hurry

It was an off duty fireman, with police training g, who realized the armed faggot was just an nra douchebag trying to prove a point. Guns aren't the problem, paranoid nra cucks with hero fetishes are.

I never said guns only exist in America you colossal faggot, it is a issue in some country's brittan had a problem with people making boom sticks awhile back. the real issue is that in America and only in America it is your constitutional and God given right to have a gun most places would be worried if they saw you making a gun at your job in the USA all you gotta do is ask you're boss if you can stay late to work on a side project or even just buy a lathe and some other tools and make one at home it's that easy and completely legal in most states

You dumb fucker. The US has more guns than any nation and still leads the world in gun violence. How have you lived this long being so stupid?

Were the only first world country with uncontrolled borders.

Except this case clearly disproves your theory. The situation wasn't escalated. It was kept under control until law enforcement arrived. Reality itself does not agree with your assertions.

gun nuts love to jerk themselves to sleep thinking about the day some fucking rambo clone steps in to save the day during a situation like this.

Hate to break it to you, /pol/ cucks, but if you were going to find that kind of maniac who's ready to whip out his piece and jump into action, anywhere, it would've been in Texas. In El Paso. In a fucking Walmart.

Who said that incel was not to blame?
He sure is. The real math behind is, it needs a psycho and a gun to enable a shooting. Take one thing out of the equation and you have a sexually frustrated manchild swinging a kitchenknife at worst. Less dangerous work for the cops, lower bodycount ...

It's not a problem with guns, it's a problem with Americans.

Been lurking for about a decade, you got my first post. GJ OP

If you really want an answer, this thread gave it to you. Our culture is sick af.
Not a single person here, nor irl, will consider anyone else’s viewpoint even for a moment. So we’ve become a series of teams, wearing different jerseys, ignoring and instinctively hating anyone who dares believe something else.
So it makes sense that we’ve devolved into a violent backwards hellhole.
Because we straight up can not communicate with each other in a calm and collected manner.
Kind of like when you finally have to scoot your dog off you after you’ve told him to get down 10 times.
Being ignored leads to conflict, inevitably

>someone with a gun
>the police who also serve as firemen in small communities, and who was called to the scene.
>someone

Trying hard, but you must try harder.

DING DING DING DING

That's a bingo

>semiautomatic high capacity rifle

Attached: 1565253188325m.jpg (1024x635, 57K)

So, what you're saying is that "society" is to blame?

Evil salt rifle is evil.
Hero handgun saved day is hero.
New law. Henceforth all Walmart shoppers to get hero handgun on entry by store greeter.

We need more gun control, period. Less guns means less gun crime in every first-world country that employs strict gun control.

>what could of been Walmart shooter
but wasn't.
Your entire point is invalid since the idiot wasn't trying to shoot up the place and surrendered willingly.

No. American mentallety is to blame. Its not Trump. Its not the guns. Its everything that comes before that. What makes you think its a clever idea to sell wapons to imbeciles makes you vote for Trump, makes you think American pizza were actual good.

Nah man, that’s way too complicated to actually go about solving.

It’s me and you that suck.
When we give platforms to smoothe-brain radicals by subscribing to/following their shit.
When we hold a belief so dearly that we block out all rational opposition because we don’t want to have to say we fucked up.
Etc.

What was he doing?

-the only country founded on the people's ability to challenge their government

Go live somewhere else that'll take you

>American mentallety is to blame
>It's me and you that suck

Sounds like we're splitting hairs here - society and mentality are interlinked. And who are "me and you" but part of society?

>What was he doing?
google is your friend, but not me.

being retarded, poking sleeping dogs, the usual stupid shit that laws actually have to be made for instead of keeping people with potential out of jail and punishing repeat idiots

Well gotta go to Walmart for baby formula wish me luck.

Attached: 687090984.jpg (224x224, 8K)

I like that instead of ignoring the post you go out of your way to tell me were not friends. It's a cute line, but it makes me wonder what happened in your adolescence that lead you to being a social retard on demand. Guess I'll never know, because we're not friends.
That was cryptic as fuck, I had to google. I do agree, attention seeking like this when everyone is already on edge should have lasting consequences.

You right, semantics probably.
Or maybe philosofagging
But realistically, society is a huge amorphous concept.
Not only that but you’d be surprised how many people will emulate you if you stay calm and listen to people.

What about bullets? And black powder?

Don't break any laws get held at gun point for Just Because. The hand of Tyranny swats another.

Attached: 1561477821648.jpg (267x274, 35K)

Technically the only one that broke the law was the guy holding him at gun point that's assault with a deadly weapon.

>I like that instead of ignoring the post you go out of your way
I like that instead of googling the answer for yourself, you come here asking us to do it for you

you use 22's in construction work and if not you can use sulfur and charcoal to make gunpowder

But he didn't intend to assault. He was operating under "Good Samaritan" protection. Can't be sued either.

Yeah, that's usually how conversations flow. Someone offers information and based on that information conversation moves forward. One of the examples is when clarification is required so it is often requested from the person who makes the claim. Your entire platform is advocating isolationism during a conversation on a message board. It's pants on head retarded, and now you're upset and will be damned if you don't walk away feeling as winner, so this will be my last reply on the topic. Hope whatever meme you post next is fire, you'll only get one shot.

>So tell me again why the gun is to blame and not the fucking fuck that wants to hurt people
Because the only difference between being a lawful gun owner, good-guy-with-a-gun seems to be one bad day.
Every one of these mass shooters was the good-guy-with-a-gun that the NRA supports when they picked up their weapon.
And look at them now.
No, don't look at them. Look at the dead bodies on the floor because gunfags need something to feel better about themselves.

How do you get rid of all the guns?

Get rid of NIGGERS

>the real issue is that in America and only in America it is your constitutional and God given right to have a gun
Sounds like we need to change the Constitution then.

Because most "stand-muh-ground" inbreds are really cowards at heart. No problems shooting a black kid when they're afeard for their life, but when someone is actively trying to kill them, they run and hide.

good luck with that faggot itll never pass
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: B661E75116394797AB8E88352CF3FE33.png (390x470, 21K)

This.

If any of these incel fucks had any balls they’d take their frustrations out on Charlie in the shit in ‘nam.

>a well regulated