Why wasn’t this on cnn

Why wasn’t this on cnn

Attached: 521030D1-C9F6-4268-8EF3-BA0DA3DBEC1F.jpg (960x906, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memphisrap.com/wtf/woman-beats-men-in-rap-battle-so-they-rape-set-her-on-fire-and-shoot-her/
washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=dx6nM_S--xw
snopes.com/fact-check/children-expelled-wearing-crucifixes/
facebook.com
beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/russian-agents-guilty-plea-intensifies-spotlight-on-relationship-with-nra/2018/12/13/e6569a00-fe26-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it shows niggers doing what niggers do best

Because it was 5 years ago

And just what would that be...

Attached: 8E203AB4-CEE4-4FB3-A2C9-62FB54890F9B.jpg (462x700, 88K)

They’ll complain about a slavery for hundreds of years though

Lmao classic niggers

Attached: 95D520A6-DE87-4EE2-8FC5-4F292F56B772.jpg (800x450, 63K)

dey whytee raysis muhfuggin' whytee.

She survived, so, they weren't even good at it.

Attached: pfszp1pnooe31.jpg (640x605, 97K)

Attached: wo8kf611tge31.jpg (600x833, 116K)

Around blacks, never relax.

Attached: 65382B60-5018-49E9-A9DB-803DED5813DC.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

Attached: 98yxcdt7mte31.png (640x640, 346K)

Because the article is from 2014

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-29-at-9.40.07-PM.png (600x588, 162K)

You don't see CNN covering stories about animals being just animals.

Attached: 2dwylat0x0e31.jpg (640x597, 83K)

Attached: V0I9SfgdJzOttpxRETDk_zECaRtfeloWptbjYuBVqVk.jpg (640x635, 131K)

Attached: nnalki5qg1e31.jpg (640x541, 47K)

Attached: zlyplqmoy2e31.png (594x605, 377K)

crimes

Attached: crai0axklxd31.jpg (640x640, 156K)

Thanks a lot Putin

Attached: putincomputer.jpg (888x499, 113K)

Attached: egmonac0i3e31.jpg (640x658, 72K)

Attached: tncctz5lo1e31.jpg (500x618, 54K)

memphisrap.com/wtf/woman-beats-men-in-rap-battle-so-they-rape-set-her-on-fire-and-shoot-her/

Because the news is for rarities. If it happens all the time, it's not news worthy. The news is really a reflection of everything that has nothing to do with your daily life.

Attached: 1my59upckud31.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Attached: CA19DFCF-4D8A-47FC-A4F1-1153491318E4.gif (332x244, 1.98M)

Attached: h99c7bmt9id31.jpg (640x1089, 143K)

he never said that though...

Attached: i5eroyz0qac31.jpg (617x472, 40K)

Attached: z10lioezu0c31.png (640x631, 478K)

Dubya had record black drownings.

Attached: s8o13ue38da31.jpg (640x473, 77K)

Attached: 5y8te7c5gxb31.jpg (640x903, 91K)

why do you think, user?

over 200, you retard

Attached: 0L1-AD1KI5xECOQXGKFQ4KBqnUyc733Mq6Brn-sL1uU.png (640x437, 175K)

Attached: gmnxbc49f1f31.jpg (640x619, 76K)

It was also 5 years ago

>t. retard
washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/31/cnn-host-don-lemon-said-white-men-are-biggest-terror-threat-this-country/?noredirect=on

Attached: m0w605maet731.png (640x789, 274K)

hahahahahhhaahah what the fuck thats the dumbest shit

10/10 good meme

Attached: zyvl753vop931.jpg (600x400, 31K)

I wish there was a video. Not only the rekt video but i love a good rap battle.

We aren't trolling him into office. He is a has been. We are the mother fucking Yang Gang now.

Attached: 8bb[1].jpg (1410x640, 98K)

you fell for that meme? you giant faggot.

Okay so I fact checked this, I got to the second guy before I found someone who wasnt actually jewish.

this was old news

Fucking pedophiles are open about it now.

You're gonna take on the US police and military with muh guns?
Be real faggot

>booming economy
>Thanks Obama.

Attached: Obama-Laugh-Point-APHaraz-N.-Ghanbari-e1493755826130-640x480.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Well, except that's not what he says at all, he says the fuckin' billionaires will pay for it. Whether that could work or not is another question, but don't go overboard with the strawmanning, it makes you look retarded.

IDC, the ruling class is always right.

>he never said that though...
No, you're right it was a whole lot worse.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=dx6nM_S--xw

trump didnt do that obama did cleaning up after bush bankrupt the country.

also — note no healthcare for u under trump

Its called a rap BATTLE for a reason. White people just dont understand culture

no one is voting for that old jew

There was civil war in China from 1946 till 1949. What was that fought with?

Attached: eat this rednecks.jpg (720x720, 220K)

For the same reason that weather reported dont feel the need to tell us every day that the sun rose.

it's worse in mexico they have tough gun laws only the criminals have them so the normal people can't defend them selves. A armed society is a happy society

>trump didnt do that obama did cleaning up after bush bankrupt the country.

Hahahahaha!

The civic ignorance here is hilarious!

He was Wall Street's bitch after all. The bribes were paid as public speaking fees. Trump's job was to distract as long as possible as Obama go his palms greased.

Attached: OWS-NY-protest[1].jpg (1200x803, 1.1M)

british military trolling is the new russian military trolling

I am pretty certain there would be a military coup if they were ordered to attack the citizens of this country for the spray on tan bone spur guy.

He did tho. After the crash his administration spent a fuck ton of money bailing out banks. This help restore hope in the economy witch is why it’s as good as it is now.

u just stahp yr lyin son

Decent point, so stop taking more of our guns away. Taking away AR15's from law abiding citizens causes further imbalance of power. Venezuelan citizens are fighting against military and getting ran over with tanks in the streets. An armed population would at least help them fight off their fascist government as opposed to simply getting slaughtered into submission

You make a good point for more guns, not less. Dumb ass

fees? so wat every prez & celeb gets speaking fees

no one needs to take yr gunz ya huckleberry. we just need common sense gun laws. just use canadas and be done with it so we can move to healthcare or infrastructure.

Attached: 1_WdD9vVH83VQjAGf9Xl6QVw.jpg (750x560, 124K)

doubtful but she mite ally akbar huh?

Several new sites picked this up and followed it to court. CNN didn't because this isn't national news. The woman didn't die, the men were caught, the end.

Are you really so naive that you think every crime needs to be reported on national news channels? What a sad piece of shit.

If you look at the 50 most dangerous cities in the world(by violent crime rate) you see countries like Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, and South Africa A LOT....lots of ppl killed in their cities...strangely enough there are no cities in European countries that make the list..........there are 4 cities in the US on there though.....St. Louis(almost cracks the top 10), Baltimore, New Orleans, and Detroit......interesting. The only country on the list that isn't almost entirely made up of "brown" ppl is the US and the 4 cities we have on the list are primarily "brown" areas.......

By contrast if you look up the safest cities in the world(lowest violent crime rates) its mostly European cities with primarily "white" populations........How curious. Some ppl will say look at the poverty rates but if you look at the 100 poorest(low income) cities in the US.....NONE OF THEM have violent crime rates high enough to be on that list.......Curious

Btw I don't read......none of my stuff is researched

Definitely not a stock photo and a made up caption.

Can we get back story on this bullshit

Someone will believe this is real

>ripped stock photo
>sourceless claim

Good enough for retards!

snopes.com/fact-check/children-expelled-wearing-crucifixes/

Attached: 1550505602499.png (866x900, 366K)

Go back to Facebook faggot. That bitch never did that.

kek is that the hope that his campaign slogan was base on? Hope of giving 500 billion to banks?

OC from my grandpa.

Attached: 144A4A04-FFD1-435C-A051-5C66212B48B6.jpg (1536x2048, 516K)

Because this actually happened and CNN is nothing but fake news.

He cut his staffers hours from 44 to 40 per week.

$8*40+4hrs OT is $368
$15 *40 is $600

>taking anything on Yea Forums literal and using it to fuel your political bias

Good enough for retards!

Attached: 1562579368948.png (1185x770, 1.24M)

This is entirely Texas

Manlet faggot

where the hell do you get your bullshit? The cut hours is in regards to the salary workers who get $36k/year, but they work 60+ hours per week so their hourly rate is garbage. He's cutting their hours to 40 so that it equates to $15/hr but they are getting the same amount of money. Now quit with your made up bullshit.

Oof that a bad forced meme

slavery is still happening in Africa though

Attached: africanslave.jpg (326x225, 89K)

Attached: D0JFEL4W0AA9DNp.jpg (720x403, 47K)

that's not the slavery they complain about, though

Wait......im not gonna look anything up but did she actually say that?

Drag queen =/= pedophile

hwyte peepow did dat

Attached: 0.png (533x492, 176K)

>Obama wanted open borders
>Obama put mexicans in cages
Make up your mind dickless

>you're going to take on the British Empire with muskets and untrained farmers?
>you're going to take on the US military with kalashnikovs and black pajamas?
>you're going to take on the US military with homemade bombs and sand niggers?
Don't kid yourself. No military is invincible.

>comparing oranges and apples

Good luck fighitng a tank with your Uzi.

>doug shapiro isnt jewish

>rape, set her on fire and finally shoots her
Yeah sounds like a nigger thing to do

Attached: 1507873351910.jpg (600x598, 62K)

Doubt

obama literally never called for open borders nor is anyone claiming he has

kek I almost forgot that Occupy Wall St. happened. What a meme.

Attached: mbcl0084lztz.jpg (480x512, 28K)

What part of "they're nigs" dont you understand

children growing up exposed to memes actually started believing them. Now we have 20 year old geo politcal experts who believe they have the right to decide who lives and dies.

Attached: 1487812882599.jpg (890x876, 66K)

Venezuelan citizens don't wanna fight the Government the United states government literally bribed military officials to start a military coup the bribed military officials had to lie to their soldiers to get them to participate and they quickly abandoned the coup as soon as they found out the truth

Yang gang died when the yellow spamming did

She did not say that

>leaving out the whites

God unironical racists on Yea Forums are so dumb lmao americunts

The US military is comprised by people who were born and raised in the civilian population. Most of their family are civilians. Furthermore, most military are common sense, moderate, responsibility-driven individuals (versus mindless Progressive shills). If a civil war, declared by a government or extremist political part, were to be declared, the military would instantly coup and fight against them, then once it's all said and done go right back to protecting the country. You must never had been in the military if you think the US military will ever attack their own country's citizens.

If you truly think this'll happen, then I've got bad news for you, buddy. Please, Progressives...PLEASE start a civil war. It'll immediately end with your political alignment becoming an endangered fucking species.

liberals are so dumb we should just send em all back with the rest of the illegals!

Attached: ny-1530911378-rek10psw6j-snap-image.jpg (1400x782, 189K)

Clintons revealed campaign donations as required by law. Trumps hid donations because his base doesnt look past the first impressions. So you get $x.xx vs $0.00

Proof?

Kek wish this were real

because it didn’t happen

but trannies are.

fuck off.
yellowfags have nothing to do with yang

mehmehmehmeh clinton did meh meh meh meh. crybaby libtard.

Obama said he wanted to regulate illegal immigration and open up more chances for legal immigration you dickweed. It was one of his campaign points

prove it fag

>no u

sure did!

That ratio is almost exactly the same ratio as white people to black people in the United States.

because russia is funneling money in through PACs and the NRA

because the criminals are not white

Attached: cnn7w.jpg (939x1024, 116K)

Well you cant spell or properly construct a sentence, so I guess I dont blame you for your ignorance. It is a shame though.

You guys said that you love to suck on big nigger dicks. If you want to deny it, you need to present proof.

Possibly, they’re big, white and they rain on everyone’s parade.

WOOOOOOOOOW, son, I am disapoint. I cant believe you brought your step dad into this. I cant help the fact I love it, your fathers tiny sausage never brought me to tears like Jeromes.

wow, most of Huston is latino? cool

Didn't shoot her, only guns kill people.

What?

Blacks have the lowest IQ.. 1. asian 2. white 3. mexican 4. blacks. this is why they need lower threshold to get into college.

Because 2 of the 3 worked for CNN at the time.

here you go

you heard me you little bitch. I should have aborted you.

>facebook.com
>/KXANnews/videos/377471462969783/

combine both green texts into url.
Read comments and watch video.
Explode in rage.

pedophilia is finally stunning and brave, if you have children keep them close, always carry a handgun.

Two of them were convicted pedophiles retard, funny how 50 year old men dressing up as women have mental instability issues. Who would have thought

Attached: VeryRelated.gif (240x200, 354K)

It isn't just kids, that's the worse, I've seen some of my friends from when I was in college discovering the "alt-right" on facebook and now going to /pol/ daily to share propaganda like if it's a gospel...

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Are you having a stroke?

It was "local" and do not have a importence of "national level"

Damn right you should have mexipapi

See...they don't think it be like it is, but it do.

is that one guy really called Betrail? lulz

So wait, first you imply that my stepdad is a nigger, now that you're my mother.
Do you realize that you're subconsciously lusting after niggers dominating you?

Honestly can't remember seeing the last time they talked about a minority killer rapist criminal on CNN. It's all about what whitey did anymore. What does that say about the media?

see the key word is "people." those blacks weren't killing "people." get over it

Clearly that they're fair and unbiased.

subconsciously? billy I'm telling you straight up.. your real fathers penis is very small, the size of a lima bean. And I sleep with niggers... in real life, not just in my dreams. I'm sorry billy, I didnt want to embaress you in front of your interweb friends.

Because nobody cares about black people. You only care because you want to deflect attention from white people committing horrible crimes.

Whatever floats your boat, m8.

If nobody cares then why don't we round them up and send them back to afrika so that they can stop hurting others?

Worked in Vietnam. Worked in Afghanistan. Worked in Iraq. So yeah, I guess a few Gorilla warriors with light arms CAN defeat well equipped modern armies. Eat shit leftist.

Attached: 109238882811.jpg (2000x1000, 233K)

You can try. It will be funny to see you fail.

>The sites function differently, so were totally not the same thing!
>Not addressing the fact that both /pol/ and Tumblr are inhabited with nothing but insufferable, triggered snowflakes

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

You are aware of the fact the US military lives and has family in the US? or did you think just because Chinks killed their family we would? you fucking commies are nuts.

Cause its not news. Its niggers doing nigger shit. Need to go to world star for that stuff.

So what are gun nuts so desperately holding on to this idea? We dont need protection from our gov. So handguns will suffice. Dont need guns with pistolgrips foregrips and detachable magazines. Just dont.

His approval rating is way below that.

Attached: Don Jong Trump.jpg (704x960, 107K)

Just another day in the hood.

If I buy a slave in africa, can i legally transport them back here?

they've been complaining about chattel slavery for less time than it was occurring

the underdevelopment of the black community as a result of institutional racism is still occuring

shut the fuck up and die you little insignificant piece of shit, or at least man up and go all domestic terrorist. It's the most you could ever amount to aside from a cashier

Leave it to a nigger to bless everything on the guy before him and take credit for everything done after him. Also I have health care.

blame

The Clinton foundation was essentially a pay for access "charity" where the Clintons would shake foreign governments down for donations for "key" initiatives, such as paying for Clinton's traveling expenses and appearances, in return for access. The Russians gave the money just before the Hillary led state department made a decision on the sale of a Uranium producing company to a Russian held firm.

That's awesome, I wish my company would offer me reduced hours for the same money.
Literally, what is wrong with this?

Robot is a word that literally means slave.

Slavic language as robota (forced laborer). Which is funny because the Slavic ethnic group is the origin of the word slave.

that's a folk etymology (a misnomer)

slav just means "people" IIRC

>slavery: 1513-1865
>"slavery is in the past": 1866-present
lmao you whites never cease to amaze me

>based

Black on black crime doesn't count as the race card can't be played.

Lack of emotional control and prone to violence. Sure buddy, people don't like you because of your skin tone. Snerk.

so you checked just 2 of that list and called it quits?

No, but people groping kids are.

That guy who murdered her Tindr date was black but sure lets talk about how white people are violent right?

>Why wasn’t this on cnn

Because it's fake.

Black violence is directed at specific victims that have something they want. White violence is towards random people because they're having a little bitchy tantrum.

Besides its not like blacks ever tried genocide or started world wars.

If he wants to tax the billionaires instead of the money going towards liberal art degrees how about he just lowers the taxes for the rest of us and downsize bad government programs???? Because he is a communist who lies easily.

again, small arms fire does not win wars. ever.

you're stupid.

So that's how much 20% of our uranium cost.

Attached: 1565312625006.jpg (720x927, 55K)

not an actual quote. one day, the troll army will understand that it loses most of it's potential because it creates such sad troll efforts. be better.

you thinking that the entire population is with you.
you thinking that everyone who owns a gun thinks like you do
you thinking that ANY effort to attack the US government wouldn't end up looking like Syria, or Waco for that matter.
I know you love this fantasy and you replay it every night but your little town of gooberville KY would be leveled in three hours and no one would even care. Jesus, you fucking people.

you should relish this time. this is the closest you're going to get to being relevant and it will never be this close again. time's ticking though.

Attached: E0F67D2C-1799-4D45-B93D-C6175BC1D0C3.jpg (483x379, 21K)

> thinking it was US uranium
> thinking it was actually sold
> ishygddt

Correct

Isnt he fucking a white guy as well? Fucking faggot!

Attached: 1553652310743.jpg (280x250, 7K)

Source pls

This!

Because cnn wants to focus on gun control and white Male shootings are there scape goat to make that fantasy happen.

your confusion begins when you think it's the progressives that would/want to start something. it's the nazi/white supremacists/far rights that have a hard on for civil war. not progressives by a long shot.

ITT: Propaganda. Hi vlad.

>win the rap battle
>lose the rape battle

The russia NRA PAC thing is unfortunately real, though the extent isn’t known. Google Russia NRA.

beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/russian-agents-guilty-plea-intensifies-spotlight-on-relationship-with-nra/2018/12/13/e6569a00-fe26-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?outputType=amp

The Clinton foundation is routinely audited and has been one of the most highly rated charities for over a decade. The uranium one deal involved multiple government agencies and even more people. You're a fucking retard. Of course what should I expect from people who think a guy who lost more than half his inherited fortune is a business genius

Hey now, Democrats can't handle facts, it doesn't support their bullshit feelings. Watch your hate speech privelage. Listen and believe! Nod in ignorance with a blank look on your face. You better bow down to your democratic overlords, socialism is freedom! Only cops should have guns and they would never do anything wrong at all ever...

Attached: CNNdeepstate.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

I failed you Harambe..

And what would you do with your precious gun if a bad cop with a gun pulled it on you. You'd lay that bitch down like a good little republicuck and take whatever that cop was givin. Don't think you would do anything heroic for a second bub. So why do you even need a gun?

>Niggers doing usual nigger things
>Wasn't reported by CNN

Yup, a mystery to me, OP

Attached: mystery.png (383x131, 2K)