What is the worst job you've ever had Yea Forums?

What is the worst job you've ever had Yea Forums?

Attached: 1565106319596.jpg (700x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I work in a post room for a british job centre

I hate my life

Attached: ggggg.jpg (900x1000, 150K)

I was an executive for a Fortune 500 company. The pay was good but I felt totally useless. It’s like my whole job was just relaying information.

Pepsi merchandiser

Dick sucker

Attached: F3375465-FD44-458C-B821-BFC5335809E9.gif (300x200, 335K)

Temp job after graduation from college. Needed money to pay rent while I looked for a real job. Spent all day folding precut/pre scored cardboard into boxes.

We had to stand up all day while doing our folding. At one point I found a chair and sat down to fold my boxes. The supervisor came up to me and said, "No sitting."

I quit after a week even though I desperately needed the money.

I once shit on the floor

butchers shop I worked at for 2 years. Low wage, sucky hours, no appreciation for any work done well or overtime. basically a job from hell. but I was young and without options, I guess everyone has had similar experiences

Firestone.
After 14 hours a day for a solid 2 weeks I was burning out.
Pay was flat rate too, which meant I got shit.

I was a bwanker for a few year. That was pretty lame.

Krogers,
Miserable bunch of people that made the job harder than it had to be

There was a software job that I got that was literally the worst. From day one they rode me hard, each day was another "you're not working fast enough, maybe work this weekend to catch up" talk. Then once my project was delivered, I was let go.

Ridiculous. I did get another job shortly after and was there for many years

Customers were okay but every now and then you get just a complete jackass with above average performance in chickenshit mindgames too

I worked at a Tyson chicken disassembly plant. I grabbed chicken carcasses out of the chicken river and put them on metal cones which took them down the line. I was covered in chicken fat by the end of the shift. Only worked there two days before I quit and decided to join the military.

Chuck E. Cheese the summer between high school and college. The pay was fine for what it was, and I was making many multiple of my official paycheck because I was selling kids five tokens for a dollar when I would see them getting ready to put a bill into the machine versus the four it would spit out, pocketing nearly a $1,500 every Saturday alone (maybe $2,500 a week overall from the side hustle). And I met a lot of women there, both the party hostesses who worked there and moms.

But it was the most demeaning work ever. Yes, I had to put on the rat suit for parties. Yes, I had to go into the tubes to clean out piss. And yes, I had to give statements to police because baby's mamas would fist fight at birthday parties (not sure if this has changed, but they actually sold beer at the time, which was fuel to the fire for a lot of parents). 12PM to 10PM nearly every day for a summer of the same horrible people and children, the songs playing that would repeat every hour, the beeps and flashes of the games, etc. really wore me down.

Working in a grocery store. I'd rather kill myself

I invaded a country for George Bush and dick Cheney

Just moved out to a new town after a rockin job at a bar/grill in some of high school. New town is nice but i needed work so i applied to an Indian bar/restaurant. Even as a kid i was overqualified for most of the work my clueless boss had. His parents also didn't speak english (not their fault) but they were very bossy and demanding and i ended up getting chemical burns on my hands after they made me clean shit with no gloves for a few hours. I even found human shit on the floor of the bathroom from drunk employees fresh from india during a “re grand opening” party and they always threw their shit tickets in the trashcan which fucking reeked. Owners mom also assaulted me so after only 3 or so days there I quit. He made told me i could get my check next saturday and i worked the 2 more awful shifts and he kept my pay from me for 3 days. He even ran out of the restaurant one time cos i live a mile away and he didnt wanna pay me. I finally got it and he withheld a bunch of the money and taxed me 40% on what i was given even tho i made min wage. I cut my losses and moved on. Now i work at a 5 guys and honestly its pretty dope and the pay is good. One of the best decisions ive ever made tbh. Glad to be out of that curry nightmare.

Attached: BE8A40DD-A45D-4D04-BE11-A9FAE5E50157.jpg (300x300, 33K)

You ever take kids off to the store room or whatever and molest them, then give them tokens to keep it a secret?

McDonalds. Earned 7,5 euros an hour.. we were open 24 / 7 and weekends and nights gave an extra 10 %. Pure shit.

FB- retail

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

McDonald’s

I was a store manager at a Taco Bell and god damn it was like babysitting 2 year olds every day. The actual kids were good workers though. Everyone else was just drama filled drug addicted fuckin tards.