Hey Yea Forumsros, can someone explain the appeal of feet? And when they are good looking feet...

Hey Yea Forumsros, can someone explain the appeal of feet? And when they are good looking feet, I dont get it and I'm really curious about it

Attached: 43340c789ecb67252254c451a0b36f32.png (256x302, 9K)

I never got it ether I heard that a foot job feels interesting so it probably has something to do with that. I can't stand the looks of my feet tbh

It might feel weird because its harder to coordinate your feet to do it, so it might feel like clunky af, that might be the appeal(?

Feet are just another part of a woman’s body to use and have fun with. Part of the fun is the novelty of using a different body part that isn’t used as much.

Hmmmm I can see that, but although its a prefference like chubby, skinny, athlettic body types what makes a good pair of feet generally speaking

I can see mines not being "pretty" because Im a dude with hairy legs and feet

Show us

For me average body fat is nice too skinny and the feet are just bones and tendons. Girls with small feet are the most enjoyable for me

I feel the same about skinny girls, its kinda trendy now being skinny af, sucks

To answer the good/bad part.
I posted this before. Just my opinion.

Attached: feet1.jpg (1704x1339, 296K)

I live it when girls pedal pump

Attached: 20190809_140800.jpg (2160x2160, 1.77M)

I see, grandma feet are not good

Pretty spot on. There you go OP, you finally have a basic answer to your redundant question

I just saw it, why the ones with the black bg on the left are ugly?

overall shape and complexion
Its hard to explain.
thats why I made the fucking picture

How can you explain something that is subjective? I mean some people like fat women some like em skinny with no tits. Feet is a pretty vanilla fetish

That's like asking why someone likes tits or ass. It's just a part of the female body you either appreciate or you don't.

There's a lot to look at with feet. Depending on the angle you look at them, they look very different. Also them being the tips of the legs, which are hot, makes them sexy to me.

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

I know that, it was one of the first things I said, idk, I think Im just too autistic to express my question in a good way. I think I should've asked "what makes feet look good to you?"

I guess tits and ass/hips can be a sign of fertility and they usually play an active role in sexual interactions.

Are toenails even better because they are the tips of the feet?

they are important and have too be proportionally fitting to the toes.
I personally like nails a tiny little bit too long.
not trimmed all the way.
I enjoy slightly bigger nailbeds.

I'll probably never understand, though i joke about having a foot fetish alot.

On one hand I'm jealous that you're fetish is easily accessible, on the other I think feet are pretty dull.