Well guys, I caved in and bought a $3000 sex doll. She's being made and will be living with me in a little over a month...

Well guys, I caved in and bought a $3000 sex doll. She's being made and will be living with me in a little over a month. Feels like I just ordered a mail ordered bride.
Not sure if its excitement or regret.

Attached: 1565104058219.jpg (960x1440, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/i/status/1055819907005333505
youtu.be/et26nuQmtF0
kiiroo.com/products/the-fleshlight-launch-powered-by-kiiroo
youtube.com/watch?v=gWctrnvxjuA
youtube.com/watch?v=koIAXJdFSzs
youtube.com/watch?v=fA22SoGAeIE
hgdoll.net/
catdoll.club/
j-suntech.net/
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
hidollshop.com/
sydolls.com/
jarliet.com/
eu.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/05/11/union-harley-davidson-ship-work-thailand-closing-u-s-plant/601033002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Used up half my savings. Why are bitches so expensive? Real or plastic, fuck my wallet.

Attached: 1555987035561.jpg (1280x853, 75K)

>living with me

Attached: 3613D882-E0EA-47E9-BF09-29242D07D4D5.gif (200x200, 287K)

Im humanizing her. I rather not live in reality. Too much trauma already. This will help with my social anxiety as I can live in my own little world.

Attached: 1564525099747.jpg (800x1200, 80K)

I still hurting over such a massive use of spending in just one go. Feels like such a scam. I should get into this niche business, seems to be making the chinese rich as fuck.

Attached: 1564521562209.jpg (2250x3000, 1.85M)

bump

Is she Emily? If no, you dun goof'd.

Attached: 1565334621601.jpg (4000x6000, 1.27M)

While I am 90% sure you are just using stock images and using a new pasta I might as well say have fun man. I lost lots of weight since getting my doll and regularly having solid orgasms clears my fucking head so much to focus on the day.

Attached: IMG_20181007_003522464.jpg (756x1008, 141K)

>Not sure if its excitement or regret.
wait a few months until it begin to tear apart, then come back and tell us

Why does she look like a child?

If she looks anything like the one posted by the op you got an amazing deal. Can you imagine watching some hentai music videos while you either fuck her mouth or ram her from behind?

I'd dress her up like a popular game, anime, or insta character too. Then just have her beat my dick up.

The feeling of regret comes when you stick your dick into a cold silicone hole that feels nothing like a real vag, and depression sets in when your cleaning your jizz out of it, powdering it an hiding it away so no one ever knows about it.

Customized sanhui 145 with small breast, Hono head. Soft thighs, butt, breast, and soft belly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-073847_Gallery.jpg (1080x1158, 638K)

for that money you could have literally bought a real woman
either asian from vietnam or white from eastern europe. or several blacks from africa

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-121555_Video Player.jpg (705x475, 193K)

The thing is, if I got a real woman for that much, theres still upkeep. Have to buy them food and supplies to keep them pretty and comfortable. Even then, there might not be sex guarenteed. On the up side, a real eoman would provide good companionship and emotional support. But thats a double edge sword as they can also cause negative emotional support.
Long term, its not a good investment.

Not OP but I thought about getting a black doll for some colonization/slave roleplay. id say shit like "ill a poppa youra bitcha assa tooah" and head over to wall mart and buy some planting shit and try and grow cotton in the basement and just fuck its ass hard in the soil

and shocker, black dolls are like a third of the price of white/asian dolls. this one is like 850 with shipping

Attached: 1.jpg (1001x1001, 181K)

based and redpilled

That sounds healthy

>shoe on bed

sounds almost like you're describing a real relationship with a real person.

one million keks

Honestly, I envy you somewhat. I'm married and have kids, but I fantasize about checking out of reality and just loving a simple loli doll. Hell, my marriage and life is great and I'm happy, but I can't deny the appeal of the freedom. Good luck man.

Technically black bitches fuck anything. Same goes for black guys. You go to walmart and uou see some horrid looking ape face aborigines, and they have like 3-4 kids. So even fat ugly black women in their 50s still getting laid and having kids. So if you can fuck a real black woman for free, why buy a black doll? To avoid child support?

Fucking topkek

Sounds like you want a little bit of extra fantasy in your life. You should do what others have done and get a climate controlled storage where you hide your loli dolls to fuck from time to time.

why does no one have to know ?
I have 5 of them and pose them in defferant place around the house so when I walk into a room she is there and looking beautiful also it is fun to pose them and make it look like they are playing cards or a game or just having tea.
the real expensive part is the clothing , I keep buying underwear that is cute and sexy and dresses and outfits for them and to match the different hair styles they each have.
hell the second bedroom is like a giant walk in closet for them all.

also because you disgust me ands I think you're jackass ,
ALL of my dolls are virgin , they are for looking at , and serve as models for my drawing and paintings and because I like pretty things to look at , not for something just for fucking .

If I could afford it I probably would. And you're right about wanting fantasy. I'm a borderline autistic Yea Forumstard from way back who slipped and fell into a normal life. But I'm still a degenerate weirdo at heart and it's rough to walk the line. But yeah, if I could afford it, I'd have a whole double life with my loli doll for roleplay and dressup and the whole deal. Sounds so fun.

OP here. It took me months to save up enough. and it cost me half my entire savings, but Im sure you can find a way to own a doll and have a place for you to play with her. Think hidden mancave.
On a different note, having a lmdoll brothel whorehouse.

850 dollars one time vs like 5k a month for 18 years
nah

>help with social anxiety

No it won't

If i get an even post number we start to roll to name it.

Fuck

I really doubt anyone who would spend the money for a doll would just treat her like a fleshlight and stuff her in a box until it's time to fap. So saying they're not just for fucking is a bit redundant, no?

Oh I'm sure I could manage to own one and hide it. But the real fun would be in having the freedom of the whole house to play and act in. Just wallow in behaving in a way most people would think is utterly pathetic, like watching movies together and talking to her. All that cringey shit. But I do hope you enjoy your doll.

you would be surprise at the stigma men have to endure .
yes they buy them and hide them ..cunts can have all the 9 foot black dildos they want and leave out , and their women friends just gasp and say shit like oh my how to put it in ????

but god forbid it if a guy has a beautiful young looking doll , he becomes a laughing stock and pariah

>She's being made

The lump of plastic is pulled from the mould. There is no she involved. Also this is what the average sex doll enthusiast looks like.

Attached: 1553324099866.jpg (1379x2560, 325K)

No, I get that, and how they have to hide them. I just meant that merely fucking one like a pocket pussy probably isn't why most men buy them. I'm sure they all engage in the role play element to some degree.

I forgot to type " they are " and "that's "
as in " they are not for something that's just for fucking .

>but god forbid it if a guy has a beautiful young looking doll

Faggot can have dildo's, women can have dildos and that's because that's whats expected from them. They don't matter. A man is supposed to carry himself with esteem. Not hump lumps of silicone.

Nice, what did you buy? I hope you enjoy her for many years to come.

You know what dude, you might be a weirdo but you do you. It's just you and your plastic waifu in your own little world, If you're happy like this so be it. Real world is shit anyway, you're not missing much

Got a DS? Noice

Is it the model in your pics? I take it you got the evo version if its close to 3k

Attached: DSC_0797.jpg (4496x3000, 1.56M)

oh , then yes , I would have to agree with you
alot of guys get them for the fantasy , but then they realise after while that they want more then just sex .

Congratulations! I hope she is everything you wish for.

Attached: IMG_20190712_213638.jpg (2126x2834, 1.58M)

Once you get her it will all make sense m8

Attached: wkup_0001.jpg (3372x2250, 1.02M)

Oooooh a sanhui. Gonna need the deets on how it is when you get her. Ive been eyeing them for a long while as an alternate to ds.

Attached: DSC_0539.jpg (5400x3600, 1.79M)

you are a hypocrite,
there is no difference in the fact that a fag or a women using a dildo , it is still masturbation with something artificial .. pretending it is real.

thats a nice fucking ass and titties for such a small doll holy fuck

>It's just you and your plastic waifu in your own little world, If you're happy like this so be it. Real world is shit anyway, you're not missing much

Stop enabling them, this is wrong. This is not what men are supposed to do. There is a generation that is going to dead end here. Their dads and granddads hopes and dreams for their legacy just ended because anons got fat and retreated so far into a comfort zone they started fucking lumps of plastic. This is so desperately sad and you think this is okay?

>pretending it is real.

Go get a girl! What the fuck is up with you people.

Thissssssss

you sound like an angry woman who is losing the only thing that makes her valuable and allows you to control a man .

>Go get a girl!
holy fuck you are stupid .. with all the shit girls a being brain washed with and told to believe in real , it is nearly impossible to for a guy to live up to the expectations imposed on them .
it's fine for a girl to go out and get used up , by dating the shittiest of guys who use and abuse them and make then resentful , for a normal to average guy that then has to tolerate all the shit she deals out to him
after her tits look like two fried eggs hanging on a nail ..and its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, then she decide she wants the average guy because he has a stable job and she wants a free ride .

Saying things are right or wrong based on nature is a clear fallacy.

you can't read can you ?

My dude, I'm the guy who has reproduced already, and I still want this. It's sheer fantasy made as close to reality s possible right now. Do you rail against video games too? Same principal. Besides, most guys who go this route either don't stand a chance of reproducing anyway, or have something wrong with them to make it a bad idea for their genes to carry on anyway. I get where you're coming from, but there are more important battles.

Congrats, OP. $3000 is a lot, was it silicone? That's has the best longevity, looks and hygiene, but it certainly costs a pretty penny

You can touch her and hold her she is real. Requires upkeep and adapts to their owner and personality. Why are you such a stupid baka. Kisa nigaiju Baka.

I don't mean to quote The Dude, but literally that's just, like, your opinion. Other people have different worldviews, different opinions about "what men are supposed to do" and choose to live as they want rather than how other people want them to live. There's nothing wrong with that, they aren't hurting anybody.

>you sound like an angry woman who is losing the only thing that makes her valuable and allows you to control a man .

Holy fuck. I'm sorry your mom was a piece of shit or your step mom beat you, but it doesn't boil down to women being evil things. I'm not a woman either, a dude that's just seen the bigger picture. You are about to dead end the male blood line of your family. How old is your family? Few hundred years old? It ends with you. Grow a pair and stop behaving like a little boy with hurt feelings. This is so much more than you. Women this, women that. Stop blaming others for your short comings

That means nothing. You are fucking lumps of plastic and you think this is okay. You've gone wrong and you need help.

No you haven't.

Sanhui's look great and are high quality, but they are quite stiff. I ended up selling mine and buying a TPE doll instead. At least the silicone sanhui gets good resale value so it didn't matter that much.

Yes, I'm on an Italian tomato chopping board lying to a bunch of guys who fuck rubber dolls. Busted. Did you read the thread or sperg in here, guns blazing and ignorant?

Fine. Doggy paddle out of the shallow end of the gene pool but you are a disgrace. Thanks for playing but your contributions are no longer required. I'll say this though, ass cancer is coming for us all. You will weather it alone and die cold and alone and in serious pain with nothing more than the memories of fucking some lump of plastic in shame. It's so much more than the now and how you feel. Lifes tough, deal with it.

heh,
wait till has to buy clothing for her , and he will.
that is when it gets really expensive even using amazon .

and here is the kicker , the Japanese are ar already developing the AI for these when they become mobile .
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

I chose sanhui because they have both tpe and silicone versions of the same doll models. their skeletons arent as bendy as others sadly. And yes, she is silicone for the price.

More opinions that don't apply to me because I am not you. I don't care about passing on my genes because that's a meaningless rat race. I don't care if I die alone because I prefer living alone anyway.

>You are fucking lumps of plastic and you think this is okay.
I thought no one in this day and age would actually try to argue against masturbation.

By stiff I didn't mean like the skeleton doesn't bend, I meant the material is not as soft. I mean it's not a big problem, she was still great, but I came to prefer the softer TPE.

Our dads and granddads sold us out to the highest bidders so they could get a fat pension after blowing their savings AND they lost the cold war to unexpected victor China.

I'm not opposed to sex dolls by any means. I'd love the chance to check one out for an hour (yes, fuck it). It's your money, enjoy it.

My biggest concern is when you die unexpectedly, and people have to clean out your place. Or if you decide to get rid of it, and now you're effectively trying to dump a body...

And how the fuck do you clean it's pussy? Doesn't look removable.

OP, you really need to learn the concept of hit it and quit it. You just fuck them and leave them. Realize that it is a business transaction for both of you the same as ordering a drink from a bar.

>I don't care if I die alone because I prefer living alone anyway.

You will. Living alone and dying alone are worlds apart, especially when you deal with cancer on your own. You don't have a fucking clue.

Is your hand plastic?

So that's it? You've just given up? The Chinese 'won' because of boys like you. Just lay on your back and let the chinese doll fuck you. Pathetic.

Absolutely. I've heard the best cure for social anxiety is to turn yourself in to a hermit and withdraw completely from society. Try not to become the next Theodore Kaczynski.

The Chinese won by instigating communist revolts in our colonies and then setting up shop themselves when we left.

What do you want me to do about that?

I woulsnt over think things. If you die, its obviously going to be a biohazard and thrown away into a dump. Its like any home where the owner dies. They could have collectors items and if there is no one to claim it, it gets auctuoned off or thrown into the dump. We have pots and pans but we continue to keep buying new ones even though the old ones are still very good and useable.

Congrats OP. I am a poor NEET living at home so I could only get an $800 doll. Just got some pantsu and a cute dress in the mail a few minutes ago. I love my doll! The only time I feel regret is when I clean it up after sex, but the cleanup is such a hassle that I dont even sex her anymore. I just cuddle with her and browse the internet with her in my lap wearing cute clothes

>Theodore Kaczynski
Unironically based and probably the most redpilled person in the last 50 years. Everyone should read uncle Ted's works in school.

>You will. Living alone and dying alone are worlds apart, especially when you deal with cancer on your own. You don't have a fucking clue.
I think I will be fine, I will be able to die with a smile on my face knowing that I lived a happy life and contributed to humanity, even if there is no one by my side.

Christ. You do better. You better yourself, however that maybe. But fucking their toys is not one of those ways. You say colonies. You'd better not be British.

>Old fucked fuck dolls as collector's items.

Takes all kinds. Still, I feel bad for the guy cleaning out his dead brothers place and his kid finds uncle bob's life size elven fuck doll.

Why don’t I ever see threads of old filthy broke dolls? They can’t all stay in new condition

Doll threads sure are meta. Hard to argue about taboo society when 75% of threads on here is about traps and trans fem bois and bussy.
Ita become live the life I am living and not your own kind of mentality.

>I will be able to die with a smile

People don't die this way. Especially cancer patients. Your comfort zone is lying to you. When it comes and your guts starting rotting from the inside out and all you want is for someone to stroke your hair, just come comfort and it never comes, how will you feel knowing all you did was live in a little bubble. I'd bet you aren't smiling then.

Think of that next time you mount your plastic 'she'.

>as I can live in my own little world

retard

I don't advocate fucking silicone. I'm just saying old people fucked us and there's nothing we can do about it.

When my doll needs to be disposed of I will dismember her and make a thread here

Sure you're not just projecting your own need for social contact? And even if it does indeed become that bad I can just end it immediately by killing myself, so I don't see the big deal.

>Is your hand plastic
Does it make a difference whether it's a hand or plastic? It's the same as using fleshlights. Girls fuck themselves using plastic dildos all the time.

It will worsen

>I'm just saying old people fucked us and there's nothing we can do about it.

There is but there is little point wasting more time on you.,

You've got it all figured out. You don't see the big deal because you haven't seen people die alone. In the end all they want is someone, no one ever comes for them and they spend a lot of time crying and screaming. I've always being there for the old boys. No ones coming for you.

There is jerking off to past experiences and spending $800 on a lump of plastic to make believe with.

>companionship
>emotional support
You have never been with a real woman, right? With a real woman you would be the one providing that for her and not the other way around, that is if you want the relationship to last

>You've got it all figured out. You don't see the big deal because you haven't seen people die alone. In the end all they want is someone, no one ever comes for them and they spend a lot of time crying and screaming. I've always being there for the old boys. No ones coming for you.

So even if that's all true for absolutely everyone, which I doubt, I should just give up living my whole life the way I want to, so I can feel a little better for a few minutes on my deathbed? Sounds like a very terrible trade.

what's it to you if they don't pass their genes on? it would mean your children have one less child to compete against in school.
one less child to bully yours
Not to mention the fact that by all accounts you two would probably never meet in a 100 years anyway. there is no reason you should care if user(s) pass on their genes. we already have plenty of population as it is so there really isn't any reason they should care either. we're increasing in numbers every year but you think the family name means fuck all? we aren't the only ones with the last name or family genes in our family, and if we are our families were doomed long before the torch got passed to us.

Attached: monster house 1.jpg (1399x771, 108K)

if you want a lasting relationship you BOTH do support the other.

one sided shit is abusive and if you are in that you are worse off than with a doll

Attached: IMG_20190626_214655 -X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.74M)

>There is jerking off to past experiences and spending $800 on a lump of plastic to make believe with.
Got it. Spending more money is where you draw the lines of right and wrong. Perfect argument.

This whole thread makes me want some popcorn

Attached: DSC_0837.jpg (4496x3000, 1.58M)

I wanted to laugh at you but I'm only disappointed

Attached: IMG_20190630_191916 X.jpg (1914x2551, 1.63M)

nothing to say 0093_тoт ктo знaeт нac идёт нa ceвep. ДЛЯ БPATA ECTЬ OДHO CПACEHЬE HAЙДИ TO ЧTO HУЖHO MHE. 4ch is dead! we dead together

Attached: IMG_20190131_045202619.jpg (871x1015, 180K)

>So even if that's all true for absolutely everyone, which I doubt,

When the end comes you regress and you become quite emotional. It happens to everyone. This is you though, right in the now, seeing minutes ahead. You don't get it at all. You are already dead.

Hundreds of years just gone. No more. The entire blood line of your family just caved in. It's totally lost on your isn't it? What it means to be a man, I take pride in passing on my genes. My immortality is assured, my legacy is out in the world and I'll be remembered.

So with your logic, you are in the right?

Gib
>nom

Attached: DSC_0257.jpg (4496x3000, 1.5M)

I have some money saved up where do I get that one.
Or the one that looks like gwen from Ben ten yo

>Mu Imrurtality is preserved
>the freat name of Mchillbilly vondouchenounomous is forever intact
>My insecure masculinity is saved for one more day
>MURRICA
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

That one is a Dh168 Bel and can be gotten on hgdoll.net

again, why does it matter to you if user(s) do or don't pass on the family tree. it's not YOUR family tree, and if the parents were so concerned with continuing the family then they could have had more children.
there's no reason for you to care.
there is no way it would affect your ego.
you act like being a man is such a good thing, but here you are trying to convince burned out people that they should get a woman. if you are such a "Man" then just get off Yea Forums and go spend time with your girl instead. you will gain nothing from posting on here trying to "convert" these guys back to real women other than wasting your time. quit telling them how to live and just enjoy your life.

>I feel threatened

You die after living a life of nothing but mediocrity at best. At worst you did nothing but jerk off and never achieve anything. I'll have died surrounded by my kids and having lived with the throttle wide open.

I like how you had to fall onto memes and buzz words to get your point across. You really do have nothing. Well I'm going to, I let you guys continue to jerk off and generally wallow in your sadness. Think of me when you mount your plastic tonight, I'm laughing in your face.

If he actually enjoyed his life he wouldnt be posting here while wallowing in projected self resentment

The only one who feels threatened here is the one who is trying to insist every way of life but his own is wrong cuck

Congratulations OP, I hope she makes you as happy as my dolls have made me.

Attached: 412194.jpg (720x1285, 811K)

If you actually got sanhui, then I'm very sorry because you will regret it. I bought one for a similar price and despite it looking perfect, it felt terrible

Serious question
Why not buy one of those vr sex machines that sync up to pornhub videos, that actually move with the sex motions of the videos, instead of these glorified flesh lights that just sit there like a lump of silicone?

Seems like that would be a much better experience imo

How so? Material wise, hole wise, what?

Attached: DSC_0005.jpg (2250x3372, 1.54M)

Link?

everyone dies, no mater if they send out a legacy or not. and not all legacies are made through children or families. just think of Henry ford. he had a child but who do you hear about Now? the car company that he tried to make save money where he tried and got many families on the road, or his son, who got him to make a few new models in Henry's lifetime?
having children is no guarantee that the genes will be passed on forever, and in all likelihood it's not the most efficient way either. if you want people to know your family name then you should work to do something more memorable then keeping the status quo of "men got woman, they have babie, babie carry name."
invent something, better the society in other ways. but don't think becoming just another cul-de-sac family is good enough either.

because they dont exist?

3 thousand? You could have had a real women and those work and hold conversations. Also they blow you.

Dumbass

Attached: 47831C38-B600-4435-A289-F556F85F75E5.jpg (558x720, 120K)

They actually do.

Can't dress them in kawaii clothes and see her on the couch when you get home then hug her.

Not for much longer
twitter.com/i/status/1055819907005333505

Attached: 1m5dizy4j7l11.png (456x434, 85K)

Where are the webms of these getting fucked?

You can do it with real children too.

I saw it on here
youtu.be/et26nuQmtF0

kiiroo.com/products/the-fleshlight-launch-powered-by-kiiroo

Are you disappounted that other people dont live up to your standard of life and mental apptitude? How dare they are individuals who are less than what you expected them to be.

Yes, but real children are hard to come by. And unfortunately, they grow up and get bitchy.

Forgot to add...
There's a whole section of vr type shit on pornhub
That's how I first started looking into it

I have a wife, so having something like that is kinda dangerous for me

I saw some femdom porn once where this guy was forced to fuck a doll by his mistress. He had two minutes to come. Not into femdom but that was intriguingly hot.

It’s like corpse fucking. This is disturbing

Then it malfunctions and rips your cock off.

I mean so is rape but that never stopped me.

I doubt prostitutes have the time or attention span for you to have a meaningful conversation with.

Just buy your wife one of these and she won’t care what you do, she might even ask to watch.

Attached: F2709343-9EBB-42A2-94F7-E0EDC5309FB4.jpg (1200x1200, 84K)

and lets not forget the STD's..

and shocker, black dolls are like a third of the price of white/asian dolls. this one is like 850 with shipping
that may be a real ad but there are a huge amount of scam sights selling dolls at big price reductions.

anyone interested in buy a doll should join a doll forum like dollforum.com or uklovedollforums.co.uk and they will recommend a genuine doll retailer who won't rip you off or/and sell you a doll that may be illegal in some countries and get you in serious trouble also never import a doll from china yourself as they do not care about legal issues.

i bought this doll in the UK it's 148cm tall which is now the smallest doll a genuine seller will sell you.

Attached: jy-24s.jpg (352x800, 107K)

She looks like a meth head

Attached: 4720193.jpg (720x1481, 629K)

Factually untrue

You forget that places like thedollforum have a strong bias against small dolls and thus will never reccomend legit companies that make anything they dont approve of. Dolls can be bought legally (country laws dependant) from 40cm to 180cm (tallest i know)

Ali and amazon dolls though, scam city.

Attached: DSC_0326.jpg (4496x3000, 1.55M)

Yeah is cost like 300000 BYN

>unironically recommending thedollforum
The only good part of the dollforum are the doll manufacturers that post there sometimes

I owned one of those. First couple of weeks is like a honeymoon, you will fuck the bejesus out of it. Eventually one's interest trails off. Hopefully your one of the lucky few who has a sustained interest over time and slowly collects a harem. Some people are really in to it.

Aye, they are good for mfg contacts and general care as well as overall views of mfg build quality, but its all heavily censored, skewed and biased.

Attached: dollPics_12.jpg (1169x876, 184K)

I'd love the Sanui AIO 160, without the neck seam. Don't have the cash now tho.

This is what the average woman that disapproves of sex dolls looks like.

Attached: 1490208000338.jpg (960x540, 50K)

TDF is really good for steering people away from scams, all of their recommended manufacturers are legit if you are worried about getting ripped off. They don't allow lolis though.

doll forums will no longer have anything to do with dolls considered too small because they are illegal in some countries now if you are happy to directly import a doll that is considered too small by your countries laws then carry on but don't be surprised when it's seized by customs and you are arrested for importing obscene goods.
no genuine doll seller/importer will deal in illegal dolls as that's asking for trouble.

I will give you that. Any mfg there is indeed legit, but just cause they are not there doesnt make them a scam.

Copycat, lower quality, bad models, sure on some; but not a scam.

Again, country specific on if they will or wont.

I'm the guy who said he wanted the zerglings a while back if you remember. Are you purposely putting them in pictures

I sneak him into as many pics as i can. Sorry you arnt able to get them anymore.

Attached: DSC_0011.jpg (2250x3372, 1.33M)

So what does that have to do with completely censoring and shunning all discussion and questions of those dolls on an international forum?
>no genuine doll seller/importer will deal in illegal dolls as that's asking for trouble.
There are plenty of genuine manufacturers that make loli dolls, which aren't illegal everywhere. If you weren't listening to TDF bullshit you would know this

>They don't allow lolis though.
doll forums have had to change to stay inline with the law and dolls that clearly resemble very young girls make non-doll people think all doll owners are pedos so it's no bad thing.

Yeah. I got 4 of them now. pretty much spent $200 total. I like them. Originally wanted them for my ex which matched her personality, but how can people not love zerglings?

Looks like you mashed some poor fellers dog sarge.

It's like fucking a corpse,isn't it?

New to thread, but I want a loli doll. If you're going to have a doll, why not a loli doll?

You see that toaster op? Take a nice warm bath with it

Thats a zerglin' Lester. A smaller type of zerg. Why they just 'bout.. unless... oh shit.

Attached: tumblr_841179e92e24ef698d0f5896ff36d667_65cf20b0_250.gif (250x250, 78K)

>There are plenty of genuine manufacturers that make loli dolls, which aren't illegal everywhere. If you weren't listening to TDF bullshit you would know this
so what if a company makes small dolls the reality is that importing them to some countries is now illegal and if you didn't have your head up your ass you would know that dolls have been seized and people prosocuted and only fucking pedos want little girl dolls anyway and as you are so in favour of little girl dolls you must be a fucking pedo..KYS scum.

is this giving up on real women and devoting yourself wholly to the silicone, or will you still pursue ladies IRL?

Ok since you seem to be selective let me try with less statements you retard

So what does that have to do with completely censoring and shunning all discussion and questions of those dolls on an international forum?

>New to thread, but I want a loli doll. If you're going to have a doll, why not a loli doll?
check the laws in your country many countries now have size and look restrictions on the type of doll you can import.

She’s loving it. I can tell by the look on her face.

>will be living
Not exactly.

I got my doll after dating shitty people. But having a doll is more like having an supplement. You don't have to give up on real women, but you dont have to rely on them solely 100% for your needs now that you have options.

>Ok since you seem to be selective let me try with less statements you retard
i'll rephrase it for you Why the fuck do you want to discuss little loli dolls that are clearly meant to be very young girls only pedos want to talk that shit you sad cunt

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-212057_Gallery.jpg (878x1425, 743K)

So you dont have an arguement, good to know. Now fuck off

>100cm doll with H-Cups and a granny face
>160cm with A-cups
>WRY U LIKE CHILD REEEEEEEE
short people are not "children"
Small tits are not "children "
Go back to ausfailia cuck

I like mine because I can smack her around and she won’t call the cops. Unlike that bitch ex wife of mine.

PROTIP: Stuff their cooch with anchovies for added realism.

$3000 on silicone?
you are all fucking sick

spot the jew

Can't see myself getting off to one of these things if their feet don't stink

Yeah lot of people think that moral outrage is a good argument nowdays. These are very often the same people who think the pedo and child molester are the same thing. The exact same thing people 100 years ago said about black being a danger to white women and children, or even 50 years ago bout the gays all being rapists and child molesters. being attracted so something doesn't mean you are willing to abuse people.

Attached: 521191.jpg (720x960, 447K)

STFU you are a fucking pedo and everyone knows it why don't you make a youtube vid and show your face with your little kiddy dolls and explain why you want to fuck them and watch the death threats roll in..KYS pedo.

Attached: PEDOS MUST DIE.webm (344x330, 1.38M)

Tell it to the judge pedo filth.

>make video and submit it to a toxic cesspool
>hurrr hurrr i shew u
>ramnpant drooling

A gallon of molding silicone os about $250. A silicone doll probably has around 5 gallons of silicone.

>anons first discovery of the relationship between youth and beauty
>shared here on /b for all of us to witness
>as your ego slowly deflates upon realizing that no matter what beauty products you buy to look 13yo again, you will never actually be 13 again, but every day, another day less attractive

Awww.

Attached: FA9A336E-DE42-4EEE-97C0-61D16050781C.png (600x900, 1.3M)

What are some US based companies to order from?

Reminds me of GunM

Well, it's better for pedophiles to have such dolls than to traumatise kids

you can distort the facts anyway you like so go and tell the parents with kids who live near you that you like fucking dolls that look like their young daughters and enjoy the reactions.

Its also typically medical grade plat silicone on those, plus molding costs, workmanship, skeleton, research, ect, 2-3k aint bad.

Realdoll
Aikodoll
Thats it.

Now you sit your dirty little whore ass right there until it all runs out of you, you naughty little slut, and if you don’t get it all out, the dog will fuck it out of you!

spotted..pedo running scared better wipe that HDD pedo

Attached: SWAT.gif (480x270, 240K)

we inherited that from niggers. to their monkey brains chimping out is a valid argument and the more of them chimp out the more correct they are. when slavery was abolished and niggers were integrated into society some of their primitive behaviors became normalized. that's the price we pay for
>muh equal rights

I take that back, there is also that one company that only does customs for about 25k

once again your moral outrage isn't an argument. why don't you print out you browser history and pass that out to your friends and neighbors? because it doesn't matter. if you think getting a doll makes someone a danger to others than you are the one distorting the truth.

Attached: 16193.jpg (720x1047, 646K)

what? name of company. I want to see how good these guys are to charge a bout the same as a new Toyota Camery 2019

>>$3000 on silicone?
>>you are all fucking Si

Fixed it for you.

Lets see...its right on the tip of my dick....

Oh right, Sinthetics

This I bought one years ago and I grow older and she stays the same age eventually it will be creepy.

Totally disagree dolls that look like kids are used to build on pedo fantasies and serve to normalise sexual contact with kids.

Then you must want to ban violent video games as well, because that's the exact same argument.

Attached: DXiushKWAAAXnia.jpg (432x261, 19K)

>ma headideas strawman with no basis
Actual reseach indicates otherwise tard

any dolls with kinda large mouths? i kinda want something to hold my nuts while i jack off onto its tits. maybe even a doll with a good grip. i dont want kung fu popping grip but something to tug

>thing will normalize pedophilia

stfu boomer

if he's a trumptard then he probably does

my browser history lol, you have zero fucking argument do you pedo fucking cunt..dressing up dolls like little girls who's distorting the truth keep lying to yourself you sick fucker.

And that thing is callllled...
>drumroll intensifies
What is, Christianity

I thought there was no conclusive research either way?

Holy shit Yea Forums you've actually got your shit together
Yup, they're right. Fantasy doesn't reflect what you actually want to do with people.

...unless you're a psychopath. Then it just might.

Welp, didnt mean that second quote

I’m a robotics dork, and I want to make a humanoid android. These companies products are worth far more than the sticker price in what it saves me from having to work out a relatable form of a human figure & MFG processes. This is like buying a pre-made chassis to experiment on. I don’t want one 8 feet tall that weighs 250lbs, I need it to be compact and maneuverable. Energy consumption strength and stiffness and power requirements are all proportional to size. A big robot takes a hell of a lot more resources than a small one.

More lolibots pls.

>Then you must want to ban violent video games as well, because that's the exact same argument.
Even for a pedo you are beyond fucking dumb..

Attached: He's so fucking dumb.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

I can't argue against a non point, all you do is yell pedo, so what? I like a thing you don't? why don't you go and enjoy one the many cuck and trap threads available?

Attached: 16198.jpg (1343x720, 518K)

Conclusive? No, but only because the straight lack of ability to do so.

Its corralative research based on porn dropping agression and violent tendancies in sexual preditors of various types.

It's a fair point. Hold yourself up to your own standards and print off your browser history and share it with everyone you know. Traps, bbc, cuck, gay, whatever it is you've got in there air it all out. The world needs to know.

cute :3

Attached: que.gif (260x195, 968K)

Damn almost turned into a comfy thread for a second.

Attached: 61rSKvpl.jpg (425x425, 22K)

That doll is creepily realistic

>plus molding costs, workmanship, skeleton, research, ect
shut up doctor

Engineer actually, but solid point.

Attached: DSC_0064.jpg (3000x4496, 1.19M)

Need pics of doll knotted by the dragon dildo.

I have no interest in wasting energy on an unwinnable fight. A partial solution to an otherwise unsolvable problem is better than nothing -- which, incidentally, is all you're offering by way of an alternative.

What to do if I want to be an engineer but I stopped studying years ago?

No access to them at the moment, and she cant take the knot (doesnt stretch enough)

Maybe some more in an hour though when i get home

Carrying on the gene is not intrinsically valuable. In fact, we should be limiting reproduction and perfecting humanity through genetic manipulation.

Everyone dies alone.

Came here to post that, all you listed plus overhead costs like worker salaries and the cost/rent of the facility.

Find an entry level job to allow you to work your way up. If your clever enough you might eventually make it, but you may never end up a design head or anything.

Im currently top dawg service tech which is right where i like it(troubleshooting, setup, install, programing ect for electrical stuff).

Just get on wikipedia boy, that shit is beamed into space.

This is why I like my doll I like it to be dead. Not the sickness of fucking a dead person just the thought of it has no emotions no desires nothing it is completely empty inside. This turns me on more than anything. It is lifeless just like me.

Sinthetics was run by a guy who ran Realdoll for a while while Matt McMullen was pursuing other interests. Mat Krivikle was his name IIRC. Sinthetics apparently has a lot of non-delivery complaints and might not be in business.

Wouldnt surprise me too much. Cost alone prevented me from looking at it too deeply.

I'm considering a Sanhui right now -- would you care to expound on that?

They seem to have some decent resources for performing mods -- eye upgrades, possibly finger upgrades, that sort of thing. Also, photos of dolls in "in the wild" that aren't professional modelling shots put out by the manufacturers. I think you're selling the place just a little short.

This is a major problem, really. I find small dolls disturbing, myself, but I'm also a really thin and not particularly strong guy. While I'd like a doll my own height, the prospect of hauling around the dead-weight equivalent of a couple bags of water-softener salt drastically cuts down on the appeal.

I'm trying to figure out a way of replacing finger-wires with real articulated jointed fingers, but beyond 3D printing bones in aluminum from Shapeways, I'm at a bit of a loss. Any thoughts from someone with way more expertise than I have?

Ya know man, you can spend that money on therapy

i looks like those 3D hentai porno dudes

Why don't you share your browser history..pedos are always the same big fucking mouth hiding behind a kb but you are fucking spineless and if your friends and neighbours find out about your sick fantasies with young girl dolls your life will be fucked and you know it pedo..show us your browser history pedo scum.

Attached: vanned.png (770x524, 568K)

>therapy
>cheap
then the drugs
id rather just blow a load in a doll and go back to gaming

ABS would be an option for 3d printing, but may not be viable as a long term or high strength option.

My typing ability is limited atm but i should be in a better position soon to expound on options.

protip you can actually buy used women's shoes that fit.

>Why don't you share your browser history
Same reason no one does, it ain't nobody's business. I don't know what you jerk off to and I don't need to know. Why you're so obsessed with other people's dicks is some kinda personal issue you need to sort out.

Violent video games have normalized how we see guns and murdering people. Its infected American schools to the point where school shootings or mass shootings are almost a every day occurrence. It wasn't some 50 year old disgruntled politician that shot up that food festival, downtown street, or walmart.

Thread has been up for over 5 hours, let it die!

Awesome, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I'm pretty sure aluminum is one of the strongest materials Shapeways has, though. That's not really the problem.

The first problem is the hinges themselves. I'd like them to hold a position and be somewhat sturdy. I had an idea for indentations so they'd be sort of ratchety, but (a) I can only figure out how to make that work for fingers, which only need one axis of freedom; and (b) I can't figure out how to make that reasonably sturdy without access to materials and tools and skills I just don't have.

The second problem is just how to get the old hand skeleton out and the new one in without causing too much damage, matching joint positions, and keeping the aesthetics more or less the same. I thought about casting new hands entirely (silicone being so much easier than TPE), but to be honest, I have no clue how to pull that off, either.

I could just live with it, but hands are actually pretty important to me.

No.

I don't know, people tend to buy stupid shit for a lot of money. Like buying a pint of bath water for $30.

LOL..Dumb fucking pedos being trolled for hours such a guilty conscience they have to try and defend..you filth can never win..LOL

Attached: Fun with Pedos.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

This is a Sanhui doll that's newest release this year. I want it.

Attached: aff186ea.jpg (580x773, 117K)

Need a real skele made from PVC and tendon like material Rubber joints and disc ect.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWctrnvxjuA

you are a massive fucking idiot and probably a nra cocksucker.

japan has millions of gamers and even has game addiction rehab but one of the lowest levels of gun crime in the world..try again you fucking retard.

The National Police Agency announced that in 2017 there were only 22 shooting crimes throughout Japan. These are defined as cases where people with firearms cause death, injury, or property damage, but exclude accidents and suicide. Members of organized crime syndicates were the perpetrators in 13 of the crimes. Three people were killed and five injured.

According to the Gun Violence Archive, a US-based survey group that collects information on gun violence, there were 15,612 gun-related deaths in the United States in 2017. This means that on average 42 people were killed each day in the United States as a result of gun violence, which is just under the total of 44 gun-related deaths in Japan over the past eight years.

Attached: Retard spotted.jpg (722x542, 63K)

>guilty conscience

Attached: withdrawing_projections.jpg (540x205, 15K)

I'm on mobile and can't watch that right now, but if I understand the description correctly, the idea of making the finger wires easily replacable is actually a pretty good idea for a compromise: just figure they'll break eventually anyway and swap 'em out. Fascinating. Certainly a fuckton simpler and cheaper. Thanks!

Can we please keep the bait and values-signalling at least contained to just one topic?

Keep trying pedo..Pro Tip..Trying to deflect from your sick lust to fuck and abuse little girls doesn't work.

Attached: free candy.png (1080x722, 943K)

>japan
>lowest levels of gun crime

Yeah, because there's a gun store on every corner in every city and there's 30 guns equal to 1 person in Japan. They're just really good at gun discipline over there since its so easy for them to get a gun.

Well you exposed what's chewing at you inside through projection. Up to you to sort out your guilt and whatever else.

Here's one last (You)

Kind of like how there's zero suicides from tall buildings if you live in the countryside. Or that Dihydrogen monoxide is poisoning everyone and must be banned since it can be ultra dangerous if inhaled, and is poisoning all the cities around the world since it is found in all city water pipes.

This is quite possibly the most heated doll thread I've ever seen. Honestly, I'm impressed.

Attached: IMG_20190426_181653X.jpg (1822x2429, 1.33M)

Totally not getting the point..fuck i hope you get shot and paralysed you dumb fucking tard you really are a cocksucker.

Attached: more shitholes.png (530x522, 499K)

What do these dolls actually feel like?

youtube.com/watch?v=koIAXJdFSzs

why you even say that fuck off dude

No I get it. The more guns you have, the more gun deaths you have like America. The less guns you have the less gun deaths you have like Japan.

Attached: IMG_20190227_171423X.jpg (1489x1984, 1.09M)

Bro your girlfriend dont match the appliances

Attached: 1537822977849.gif (245x168, 795K)

Thank you. This thread does not have enough comfy in it.

none of them have cords, user

This is my family you nigger

Attached: 20190803_104424.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

Comfy is my middle name. As passionate as I am about my dolls, arguing with strangers on the internet isn't my thing. Glad you like the pics.

Attached: IMG_20190712_213120X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.55M)

The best thing about this generation, you can just do what you want. Who cares of you don't reproduce? There are too many people on this planet anyways.

allllrighty finnally home.

Attached: DSC_0335.jpg (3000x4496, 1.35M)

Welcome home and happy Friday!

Attached: cheers.jpg (2126x2834, 1.91M)

with all the gun shit going on right now do you really want to.. keep those? family finds that and they might kill you before you shoot up a school

you are a complete waste of air you fucking moronic piece of shit i hope someone blows your tiny brain out of your neanderthal skull.

Attached: TRIGGERED.gif (300x300, 241K)

alumninum would be a solid choice and the easily removable wire type the video mentioned are also pretty decent for good posing and future repairs while only cutting into the exact same seam each time.

some of the things some companies have come up with are like these, but stuff like full articulation typically works better on large dolls.
catdoll has recently been able to get articulated joints on their small dolls though, so is certainly possible to shrink it.

the biggest problem to look at is what you want the articulation to do, hold a pose, or actually have grip.
for just holding a pose something like a little divot/dimple on a tiny plate would allow them to "fix" to certain angles/positions pretty reliably, but that sort of thing wont hold up well to pressure and will give easily.
using friction joints(like much of the current gen skeleton uses) would allow for some fine tuned positioning, but material has to be able to withstand the constant grinding. ABS for example would not stand up to the grinding of a friction joint, but alumnimum typically should over a decent lifetime.

combine alumnimum friction joints with easily replaceable finger(easy sockets rather than the 'attempt to weld everything together' type currently used with wires) and you have a pretty solid option. 3d printing the alumnimum isnt really needed, but you do need to be able to form and shape it somehow to the needed 'bones'.

as far as replaceing/recasting the hand goes, its actually pretty simple in silicone. you just take a mold of the existing hand and recast from that. pick a good spot on the doll to have the reattachment joint at and you can swap out hands pretty quickly with only a minor visible seam.

now if you are wanting to talk robotics thats a whole other ball game.

Attached: EAuiF1qUYAArY74.jpg large.jpg (1200x1284, 150K)

>now if you are wanting to talk robotics thats a whole other ball game.
youtube.com/watch?v=fA22SoGAeIE
i'm thinking there is still some way to go!

>using realdoll as an example instead of superior DS ROBO
i enjoyed her bit with that doll though.

Attached: DSrobo.jpg (225x300, 10K)

Cool, thanks! I don't know why more manufacturers don't offer the option -- there's a lot of hate for finger-wires out there, and a lot of people would clearly pay extra for good finger joints.

The reason I'd go with 3D printing is purely because I don't already have a milling machine and I am unsure I'd have the skills to use it properly anyway. I can build models, do soldering, etc, but I don't think it'd be wise to extrapolate too much from that. (I know some titanium alloys have excellent fatigue resistance, but I can't imagine I'd be capable of working with the stuff.)

I've never tried casting -- at least, not doing it properly with a vacuum chamber and all. But perhaps I should.

Fortunately for me, my ambitions don't extend to DIY robotics, although I'm certainly excited for what the future might hold.

Anyway, thank you!

happy to help, and yeah im with you on more mfg offering better options for finger and other part customization.

they pay a lot attention to overall form detail and miss things like fingers, feet, interior hole structure sometimes.

Attached: DSC_0535.jpg (4496x3000, 1.83M)

>just have sex

or dont. you guys seem to have a thing for kids.

where would one buy "Emily"?

thats a DH168 Bel and can be found on hgdoll.net

other good mfg since im listing.
doll mfgs
good mid teir dolls, priced 1-3k or so
TPE:
wmdoll
dh168
hgdoll.net/ (also sells other mfg including catdoll, approved vendor)
catdoll.club/
piperdoll
d4e
jydoll
j-suntech.net/
axb
dollter.com/
irontechdoll.com/
hidollshop.com/ (clones)
sydolls.com/

silicone:
dsdoll dsdoll.us or exdoll.com (sister sites, all models available from both)
sanhui
aikodoll(US based, 60/80cm)

3rd parties(can be cheaper or more expensive, check with the mfg site)
thesilverdoll
reallovesexdolls

Hypercheap
jarliet.com/

Attached: DSC_0532.jpg (3000x4496, 1.73M)

is that your doll, doctor?

Attached: IMG_20190713_192813X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.73M)

Attached: DSC_0065.jpg (3000x4496, 1.44M)

Attached: DSC_0069.jpg (3000x4496, 1.5M)

...I should bake some cookies tonight, too, now that I think about it.

I love the colors she’s wearing. Clothes, hair, makeup, all of it. Any more pics?

I think it would be better if it was the Warcraft Chronicle volume series

KYS pedo

Attached: cp fishing.jpg (400x451, 59K)

It's not the Chinese that are warmongering against the US, it's the US of America itself that is turning against itself.

Gun culture,
Political system is a joke, dividing people,
Lobby, capitalism, digging the gap between poor and riches,
And now Trump nailing the coffin

Believe me, China don't have much to do with that, they are just buying/selling (or not), and the US have used the worst tricks in trading with the rest of the world so far. (That's US market is getting fucked in the ass, when you keep pulling on the rope it breaks)

Why the hell not? Go on, treat yourself user!

Attached: IMG_20190713_194333X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.76M)

why would i read that though?

Attached: DSC_0077.jpg (4496x3000, 1.43M)

I'd like to give her the old Kuchi Kopi, if you know what I mean.

Attached: DSC_0348.jpg (3000x4496, 1.1M)

Is... is that a Bob's Burgers reference?

Attached: IMG_20190714_123646X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.73M)

i believe it is

Attached: DSC00904.jpg (1080x1920, 772K)

Yes.

Attached: Kuchi.png (686x781, 284K)

Harley-Davidson will ship work to Thailand from closing U.S. plant..hardley davidson rice burners..patriots buy fucking american dream..hardleys are over priced fucking garbage..lllloooollll
eu.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/05/11/union-harley-davidson-ship-work-thailand-closing-u-s-plant/601033002/

So do you like lolidolls dudes? feels good?

Oh haha I didn;t even realize it was in response to the Louise pics... Nice! that's one of my fave shows!

Attached: IMG_20190714_124402X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.71M)

I have a wife and two kids. I work, she doesn't. The kids are 14 and 18.

I want sex every single day. She wants in maybe once or twice a month. I could pester her for sex...

>Please may I have some more? - Oliver Twist

or I could solve my own problem and have a sex toy.

Way to go OP. I can't wait for the robot versions that can walk, move, and talk.

Get ready to buy some stock.

>that shit is beamed into space.
>wikipedia
the fuck are you on about? nothing in your reply is related to my thoughts.

Attached: IMG_20190714_125259X.jpg (2126x2834, 1.71M)

It's not a very big set, but there is some more

Attached: 16192.jpg (720x1270, 655K)

I fell asleep on the toilet while I was shitting and reading this thread.

>Just get on wikipedia boy, that shit is beamed into space.
lol..crackheads..

Attached: psychosis.jpg (1152x864, 114K)