An 18 year old thot started in the office recently. I'm 34 and I'm her supervisor...

An 18 year old thot started in the office recently. I'm 34 and I'm her supervisor. Of course I have her desk next to mine. She has a boyfriend but I'm going to be in that pussy sooner or later.

Pic Unrelated but similar.

Attached: 1564931464568m.jpg (952x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickriver.com/photos/145354160@N05/favorites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure you will fat boy, sure you will.

Attached: 1564931248935m.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

>fat boy

Try harder

Attached: 20190809_151854.jpg (720x960, 315K)

Attached: 1564933400710.jpg (758x600, 303K)

>She has a boyfriend but I'm going to be in that pussy sooner or later.

You are going to be buying her boyfriend a new car by the time this is all said and done. At 34 you should be in a management role. Not a 'supervisors' role. I bet you don't get paid extra for it either you fucking goon.

>Inb4 we see the 'wwyd to my office worker thot slut hurrrr' because that's the type of boy OP is

Attached: 1563538204600.png (600x409, 197K)

sexual harassment case pending

Attached: oh look.jpg (215x234, 9K)

>kek
>posts wide perspective of arm to prove not an obese neckbeard. ..
>KYS jew soyboi

clean up your dirty room you dirty fuck

>posts fat arm

what exactly were you trying to prove?

Do you sleep on the floor? What do you make 10/hr?

Clean up whatever that mess is on the floor, you worthless slob.

All these butthurt newfag beta soiboys ITT.

U mad, faggots?

Attached: 1564931661519m.jpg (569x1024, 71K)

>soiboy

Says the dork fishing for a wwyd type thread. Would you make big cummies little dude?

Grab your own creep pics.

>soiboys
>takes creepshots of women because hes too scared to talk to them irl

lmao my guy

> unironically calling everyone newfag beta soiboys
> can't even provide pic related
> LARPing hard among his garbage and dirty laundry

Fat arm

I basically never work out and I could make my arm look like that too. Should've just continued to bullshit in text rather than images.

I am a 29 years old manager and recently I made one of my senior employees a supervisor for the new girl in office. She is 18 and he is in his mid 30s and if I am honest he is quite feminine for a man his age. He is that kind of fag, that constantly tells his coworkers how he is going to be in her pussy in no time. What he doesn't know yet is that I am going to be in his boipussy after the meeting next wednesday.

>fishing for a wwyd type thread

Stop projecting you cuck faggot

If even half of your story is true, I'm looking forward to this funneling back to HR and you getting destroyed for sexual harassment. Bet you look like Lord fucking Farquaad.

Ha at least you tried

I've fucked 2 other girls in the office without consequences and I've been in a relationship for 6 years. I'm a piece of shit lol but I like teen pussy.

Smash and post....

no you haven't. you haven't even cleaned your room like your mom told you to.

Attached: 1564932311072.jpg (603x586, 241K)

This is the office at Mindgeek.

Stay mad, virgin

Attached: 1564932166892.jpg (405x659, 383K)

whoa you're cool as fuck

Frank?!

kek only self-loathing virgins would use that as an insult.

I know man, bragging on a anonymous image board just so you can make anonymous teenagers jealous. Wow when I grow up and hit 34 I'm totally going to be doing the same. Just think, one day I'll get to be a supervisor at Subway... Living the dream OP!!!!! :DDDDDD

Attached: 1561796505390.jpg (400x406, 28K)

Grab some tendies.
You're not you when you're hungry.

ITT a fanfic of a 34yo virgin

I'm guessing lefty is teen and your right is pussy?

wash your room and clean your penis, then you'll get her champ

Thanks, kids. It's a bonus that you're so butted too. Kek

LOL hes doing that thing that fat women do, angle the camera to make it look less fat but inreality its still a blob

if this is true, why are you taking blurry pictures of your fatboy arm surrounded by rubbish instead of at work at your desk next to this pussy you're going to be into?

oh wait it's because this is just some neckbeard loser fantasy

>angle the camera

Kek keep clutching betaboi

She's kinda loose and her nips are the kind that are huge and disapate into her boob I found the best for me with her is anal

Day off. I get to shitpost all day and make you faggot virgins buttfrustrated

Haaamburger, just look at those fucking legs

interesting

every day is your day off eurofag. are you jealous you don't have access to a gun to go shoot up your school?

Attached: 1564932328489m.jpg (604x1024, 75K)

>has a weekday off
wagecuck pleb status confirmed

I suppose when you have no friends you do get the day off to shitpost.

>Derr I ferked 2 erther gehrls in derr erffice derr
>LARPING INTENSIFIES

Attached: 1522640506598.jpg (623x460, 74K)

u gon post more of this or wat son

Cry moar, NEET incels kek

Stay mad

Attached: 1564931578756m.jpg (900x1024, 84K)

show feet

Attached: 1564933228811.jpg (730x524, 270K)

wouldja look at the gams on that tomata

Attached: 1564931808976.jpg (736x600, 221K)

any glimpses of underwear?

you have no muscle whatsoever, small hands, a weak wrist and fat arms?

I'm 39 and run my own business. I like to hire 18-22 year old girls to keep around the office for eye candy and because our clients are mostly male and it makes getting their business easier when they're being sold on stuff by hot young girls.

They dress and act provocatively. They will desperately vie for your attention if you're not giving it to them. You don't fuck those kids though, dude. Not the ones from work at least. That's called shitting where you eat, and it usually ends in either huge drama or a lawsuit because kids today have had their heads filled with fuck and tend to be narcissistic, opportunistic, and manipulative.

We all know you didn't fuck anyone from your "office", dude. You could have just made a thread of "office girls" or something and no one would have given you any shit, and you wouldn't have projected your insecurities onto a bunch of internet strangers who called out your obvious lies. It's a fantasy for you. We get it.

Attached: 1500679065366.jpg (641x870, 327K)

What age are you and what have you achieved in your shitty life? Provide evidence

jesus dude, I was gonna be supportive and say go get her but this reply is super cringe

>The LARP now continues but with advice for some reason

>Provide evidence

Would you like to see contracts, commendations and generally suck my dick? I could provide proof but you wouldn't know what success looks like. My self esteems intact and I have nothing to prove to some insecure asshat.

butthurt

>My self esteems intact and I have nothing to prove
Says the obvious liar and narcissist who's larping on an anonymous image board and literally following a checklist of narcissistic protocol

Thanks for confirming your lack of achievements. Your self-esteem is clearly at 100% and your girlfriend is an 8.5

i cringed hard reading this

Can we just post more pics of this slut please? Ya'll niggas can argue all you want but keep the pics coming for those of us that are

So much butthurt ITT. Fucking newfriend incels kek

Attached: 1564933749791m.jpg (1024x596, 44K)

You could provide proof, but you didn’t.

That’s the same as not being able to provide proof.

Kek you fucking faggot.

I'm going to keep on upsetting soiboys and fucking office thots

Attached: 1564931969152m.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

>I'll wrap myself in my comfort blanket of buzz words because I feel threatened

The only narcissist in this thread is OP. You. Here's the thing right, Yea Forums doesn't mean a fucking thing to me. I'm not on it flexing up with some bs LARP or feeling threatened because some user took the piss out of said LARP. But here you are being you, the reject.

Have fun with your office worker wwyd thread.

if you're OP, you're the one who made statements about working in the office, being a supervisor, and soon to be fucking an 18 year old. the burden of proof is on you, you fucking mongoloid.

These threads always blow my mind. I have no Idea what OP was thinking but here we are.

I’m not op. You have no credentials to call him out because you’re a fucking loser who has achieved 0.0

Attached: 1565319474523.jpg (399x382, 37K)

I'm 35, run my own business, and only managed to hire guys for 6 years now.
Wish I could keep girls for eye candy around though...

>projecting this hard
>lying to yourself
>getting super butthurt on the internet
>sticking around in the thread to comment on every reply
>telling yourself you don't care about 4chinz
Yet here you are

Attached: 15276967.jpg (300x300, 14K)

what happened to the other ten threads?

Fucking based. Hit that shit bruh and post some pics. How are you going to get up in that poosy? Tell us your secret ways.

You said you could provide evidence, but yet here we are and you have provided nothing.

You can say I’m projecting, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. The facts are you offered evidence then failed to deliver.

thot? stop speaking swishy eurofag

I'm OP you fucking retarded incel, not the guy you're replying to. Stupid fucking newfriends kek

Attached: 1564932118360.jpg (884x1024, 106K)

Any final words before your ass gets reported to HR for sexual advances and you get fired because of #metoo and an hero in disgrace?

>posts on Yea Forums
>insults someone posting on Yea Forums
>projecting this hard

How are you taking these pics?

How many of these pics do you have?

The struggle is real

Attached: 20190809_025332.jpg (1223x1600, 905K)

HR is my best friend and is more of a sexual deviant than I am

Attached: 1564932077301.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

You're a faggot OP

it takes a very special group of internet retards to somehow manage to begin randomly arguing about the most irrelevant and arbitrary shit

she dog eater, spic, nigger, etc.?

Do her feet smell?

he's not, you fucking geek.

Shut up and show us your cock faggot

So who is this chick you keep posting?

>called fat
>I'll show them by posting my chunky-ass arm
>get rekt zoiboiz
It's sad, is what it is.

Alright Yea Forums - I spent the last 30 minutes trying to find what company that is but I'm not autistic enough.

Need to either find girls name or company - I'll e-mail them this thread and OPs comments.

Anyone wanna help?

OP can you dump everything of her to a mega folder?

I never said I could provide anything. You're projecting onto the wrong user. I'm just stating the fact that you are a huge mentally ill fagot

someone earlier said it's the office at Mindgeek

this

IDGAF about anything else except seeing more of this girl. She's a smoke and I'd plow her in my office. Also, the nurse looks hot

Show us your arm beta bitch

lol baby needs his nap.

He's just too desperate to look like a big man on the internet. Thanks for playing along though. Together we made OP look like the fat idiot he is.

look at this faggot asking for pics of men's arms

I do want to help but I’m only high functioning Aspergers. What can I do?

larp harder faggot. even if she were real, the only thing you'd be getting is as a lawsuit

>supervisor
>chantard
>confirmed telemarketing scammer faggot

Ok good, I'm not the only non faggot in here. All I want are pics of more bitches.

>op makes a move on thot
>Thot tells boyfriend
>Boyfriend beats the brakes off neckbeard OP
>OP "This is why women are trash"

Attached: 1446094608306.png (600x610, 419K)

Depends.

How far down the spectrum are you?
We need only the best and the most autistic.

Well I’m posting here, so

DELET THIS

Attached: 1499635827630.jpg (936x1024, 91K)

This. Then he’ll catch a harassment case and a lawsuit from the EEOC. Have fun with that shit op.

Attached: 4D30840A-97C0-43BA-B796-270A6F8FC65B.png (241x230, 163K)

I can tell by filenames that you're larping but I'll bite. Good for you for having confidence that you'll be in this pussy eventually, all these butthurt betas are just mad they can't have the same mindset of "I want this girl, and I will have her" so they're ganging up on you. Don't worry about it, they're all talk. Just don't be like them and actually make this happen

Attached: fig00.jpg (557x438, 152K)

At a fat loser too afraid to talk to the kid he "supervises" who is half his age and has an alpha bf who deep cleans her pipes daily?

Please more

Cringe dude

more

don't enable this LARP faggotry

Lmfao fat boy flexing so hard he’s about to bust a vein

Any nude?

Lol you did the classic fat girl on the downward angle pose. If you're yoked, post a timestamped straight on shot of that pasty flabcep and shoop your face out. We'll wait

Not bad my guy,poast pics of the other babes

Time to leave this thread cuck. I think your mom is done making you your tendies

projection

>Replying this hard about not needing to reply

Hope some reverse image searches that one pic you posted and gets ahold of her. Stop being a faggot that has to use power over a young girl to get her and go find your own.

What's this 'LARP' buzzword everyone keeps throwing around?

Am I too much of an oldfag to understand all this summerfag slang?

>inb4 LARP = live action role play
Well no shit faggot.

Ikr! Almost a bad as fat larping faggot lol

if you focused this much energy on actually going out and finding a real girl instead of someone else's creepshots, you might find yourself in a happy and fulfilling relationship with nice fat girl who would appreciate your big soft arms and the pig sty you wallow around in. think of the smells you could create together

Coping

It takes an even more special someone to try to point that out

If you know what larp means then why are you asking why people are saying it? Are you actually this dumb user?

You guys are retarded. Fat OP is loving all the replies he's getting and you're just mindlessly feeding him.

Not OP but I hope he reads it

>chasing girls at 34.
What a waste of fucking time. Imagine having such a shitty life you have to fill your void and spare time trying to just laid. Maybe if you actually focused on your job you wouldn't be the bosses bitch supervisor and have an actual title or own your own business.

Are they saying OP is pretending these are his pictures? Pretending to be manager? Pretending to be retarded?

Youre a faggot ass piece of shit if you do that. "Someone works with ahit chick and talked about fucking her im telling because its not me" you littlw manlet white knight. Youre the worst kind of person there is in this work a little tattle tale bitch

Yes. When someone is accused of LARP it is the same as saying they are full of shit and making everything up.

Fucking hell man you’re 34 and going on Yea Forums to flex about your life and when people point out that what your doing is pathetic you call them virgins or butthurt

“I’m a piece of shit lol”

“I’ve fucked two others with no consequences and I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years”

Dude seriously,I’m really having doubts about this but let’s say everything is true.You are creeping on this girl saying that you a 34 year old man will definitely fuck a 18 year old girl with a boyfriend and flexing that you get pussy to Yea Forums and just using basic low level egotistical insults

Conclusion, you are as much if not more of a loser than most people here

Attached: 59F789B9-CEE6-4BAD-ABBD-3CFDEE033673.jpg (1242x1236, 933K)

Pretending the whole situation, atleast the girl. You can tell by the filenames of the pictures that he saved these pictures from Yea Forums instead of taking them himself. Amateur. He might be living this situation for real, but the girl isn't actually this hot so he's using different ones to draw people in. One thing for sure is he didn't take these pictures

I mean, he says that in the op. That the pic isn't the girl.

You like this ‘projecting’ word. Did you just learn it?

Yes huh. You don't know me

All the faggot virgins ITT trying to reverse image search these pics of some random slut downloaded from Yea Forums. Did you retarded incel newfags miss the part in the OP where I said pic Unrelated?

Fucking newfags kek. Stay mad pussy bitches

Attached: 1564932575800m.jpg (1024x807, 91K)

wee wanttt moreeeeeeeeeee

Everything you said seems to apply to you?
Did someone hit you in the head?

“Stay mad pussy bitches”

Getting real defensive bud

Also he said the original pic was all the others he alluded to it being the girl

>Everyone is a manager at a certain age threshold

Have you ever worked a day in your life, retard?

Who's "he," you fucking retard. I'm OP and not once said this is the girl. Damn you're dumb, kek

Can you share more of her OP? Lol I'm loving the unrelated pic of this smokeshow

Same. Awesome legs. Wish there were nudes.

I’ve been keking my ass off

OP is getting really fucking defensive as you go through his responses

His ego is bigger than the fucking Rocky Mountains

And we are the losers

Alright bud whatever you say

Attached: 0F3B27A9-E26B-4794-9DD3-E90C1351EF3E.jpg (221x250, 9K)

Op is at the same time a genious for larping this hard and making so many bite it and a retard for getting so defensive of his on fic

I'm a guy nurse and I only work with older women and black women. Boo. All the thots work at Advent health for some reason

I used to be a runner for a dealership group when I was in my early 20s. Eye candy, young and old was all the owner would hire. The first MILF I ever hooked up with worked there.

He clearly works in fast food where all retards get to be manager eventually

if his ego was so large, he wouldn't be so defensive. he's insecure and has low self esteem. he hasn't amounted to anything in real life, so he thought he would come here and LARP with this bullshit story and revel in all the high-five responses he thought he'd be getting. in reality, he's called out on his bullshit like he has so many times in real life.

it's pathetic really.

You right you right and because he has this up here and replaying to a lot of us tells us all we need to know

>frog poster
>not a loser

Pic 1, lad

Say that to my face not online and see what happens

Attached: 1564933828353m.jpg (850x1024, 100K)

Gravy leaks out cuz he so fat

We got an amateur psychologist over here kek

Attached: 1564931878960m.jpg (910x1024, 80K)

Don't stop. Loving every picture

nothing would happen Tubs

Attached: tenor.gif (220x123, 344K)

No. We're ok
You seem mad about being a male secretary in his 30's tho.

Wanna talk about it? Hmmm
Buy you a soda.
You want a soda?

OP, are you gonna post her pics or what?

She reports you for sexual harassment, boyfriend pushes your ads down a flight of stairs and books it before anyone sees you. You're a broken man who has no job and no insurance.

please...the last thing the guy needs is a soda. maybe some water and a celery stick.

Aww chumpkin you're such a cutie.
With your little earth worm pythons and your male pattern baldness.

Stay butt-hurt, child

These pics are fucking gold. Please keep posting.

>male secretary
pick a work place with predominantly female staff and you'll end up getting pussy. I've had 3 jobs that had 80% female staff, all 3 jobs got me laid. male secretary is like a golden stick wrapped in diamonds for pussy.

*skips every valid thing in that whole paragraph*

“We got a amateur physiologist over here kek”

“Yeah that makes me look cool in comparison yeah yeah let me post that so I don’t have to give an actual response”

OP has no response to this

Bullshit. Show us what they look like or you're lying

U gon need better b8 soiboys

Alright faggots and newfaggots I've had my keks and I'm out of pics of this slut. See you same time tomorrow. Might post a picture of my left arm if you're lucky kek

Pic related: Me at the office

Attached: 1565103916211m.jpg (600x1024, 97K)

Nice you stalked hercfacebook for an image. She didn't invite her creepy boss to her friends party.

Tl:dr

>say that to my face
>larping on Yea Forums

Go back to you burger king and shitty life trying to impress ppl you dont know on a image board to massage your ego

Attached: 1563901474693s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Dude, you're gonna fucking lose a career over that? Good luck!

I know. They're a fat bitch is why.

If they we're actually yoke or even semi cut they would have don't the Chad and and no fucks given face

>google image search
>results

Dude come on, you aren't even trying.

Cringe. Are you autismo?

anymore of her barefoot?

I know that picture is from somebody else. That's some girl at like sea world or a zoo doing shot for a show. I was there when this was OC.

At least a real one he would just say “you’re butthurt kek” or some shit

I mean it would prove my point even further

What is the name of the hot chick in the office?

>not getting the reference
>being this much of a newfag
OP played you fags well. Thanks for the pics OP. Godspeed

HR can't ignore a harassment case dumbass.

Great way to lose two peoples jobs dumbass.

You gotta be a kid. This isn't how the business world works and most people who are in it would know.

Aww. Mr.tough male secretary is getting upset

Are those chairs comfy? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1565191682951.jpg (320x320, 20K)

flickriver.com/photos/145354160@N05/favorites/

y'all are too gullible.

He didn't seem upset to me

ITT: a male secretary calls someone else a soyboy

Everyone you ask will say yes, but in reality there are much better designs that are both more comfortable, and better for your health.

FUCKING MORONS, STOP FEEDING THE OP, HE IS JACKING TO IT AS WE SPEAK. SAGE A MILLION FUCKING TIMES

>pls read my post guys I r-roasted OP
Your autism is showing

What state do you live in?
East Idaho is full of good looking single nurses who are sick of Mormon boys and metrosexuals.

You're butt-hurt

And wages are shit and living cost isn't nearly as good as they try and fluff it.
Rent almost doubled over the last 5 years and wages are barely going up.

The legs and pantyhose pics made me hard

How about No
You capsfag

This thread has been a RollerCoaster and I’ve enjoyed every part

Hold my call Deborah.

Be me
Been going balls deep in a 18 year old thot for months
She gets new job and tells me how her supervisor obsesses over her and tries to get upskirts of her at work.
We tell our friends about the fat loser and how he probably lives with his mom and faps to loli.

Mm does she wear night little tights like that? What line of work? Is she really thot worthy

Not just the tip?

>Be user
>Doesn't green text

Attached: 5819FE2E-3A7A-4740-9B6C-668B00A00264.jpg (2316x3088, 1M)

I'd jizz that full

>Male secretary
>Here to take name...
>And... numbers
>Also make coffee

Attached: 2F2FCC60-DA54-4742-8C06-DC8858439042.jpg (750x1334, 184K)

And over her tits and face

Where is the coffee male secretary Deborah?

His actually

Thots always have a cuckold boyfriend, sometimes a hubby. Enjoy her and leave you cum dripping out of her for him to clean up when she gets home.

Is it born as a male or female

>be a newfag
>can't into greentext
OP was right. You're all beta newfags lmao

they are amazing

Who's they

I bet OP is still virgin hahahaha

Is OP still responding to people

the pictures

I don’t know but I wish I was that chair.

My wife works in an office. She loves to fuck so I like to imagine her getting bent over her desk and fucked like a little slut.

34 and trying to fuck an 18 year old can't get a woman your own age cause you're probably some mentally challenged prick that talks about smashing puss with his boys every chance he gets.

shut the fuck up, you sound like a bitter roastie

I am 30, and to this day still think girls in high school and collegeare BY FAR the most attractive

I have seen ZERO evidence that female beauty does not peak on average at around age 18-20, most women age like milk

trying to bang an 18 year old is an awesome and worthwhile activity and I hope OP succeeds in putting it in all holes

How about try to get with someone your own age you sick fuck.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x182, 432K)

Thanks for the tips dad.

additionally, compare the bodies of the average 16 yr old vs the average 36 year old woman

society says wanting to bang the 16 year old is evil, and in many states it is even illegal

but what straight man in their right mind thinks the sagging, decayed folds of the 36 year old crone are even remotely as attractive as the nubile 16 yr old?

I don't endorse doing anything illegal or immoral, but what the fuck is with pretending it is abnormal or wrong to want to fuck an 18 yr old

Neat.

Sure as fuck sounds like it buddy.

Dude don't lose your job for a tennager pussy is my recomendation.

he says posting the guy who was 38yo and married but still had an affair with his 25yo co-worker

>but what straight man in their right mind thinks the sagging, decayed folds of the 36 year old crone are even remotely as attractive as the nubile 16 yr old?

i do

Attached: 1559817067084.jpg (500x692, 99K)

I think the op has stopped responding and everyone has stopped insulting for the most part so it was fun seeing this unfold but rip thread

Ok creepo let me explain someting to you because you obviously don’t understand the situation:
1. She doesn’t like you or find you attractive.
2. She thinks you’re old, gross, smelly and you totally creep her out.
3. She’s being nice to you because that’s her job.
4. That boyfriend of hers isn’t just some guy. It’s who she fucks every chance she gets. He plows all her holes every night. She likes when her chokes her a little bit too.
5. After they’re done fucking she talks about how you drool over her and how disgusting you are. Her bf tells her to complain but she won’t. She can handle it because all you are is a pathetic loser. And then they laugh and laugh and laugh...

Attached: 9EB40DA3-0276-42A8-B96B-A832CE2D7096.jpg (321x320, 30K)

I think 90% of that situation is true and OP probably is called a creep every day, probably tells her friends about her creepy ass boss taking pictures of her.

>supervisor with 18yo new colleague

Say goodbye to your job bro. Not gonna happen. I said bye to a colleague today who shortly stated on my project for a training and we have been fucking in her hotel. She has a boyfriend and now is relocated to another office. Feela good man

She has some tiny fucking titties. And her ass is awkard shaped. Gtfo.

He doesn’t listen to any valid points trust me I’ve tried

Oh my god is that funny fox?!?!

Yes show us your baby dick fag

That's what i told him but the low head controls him.

this woman is only attractive because her body looks way younger than it is

youth and fertility make women attractive, end of story

women in their late 20s and 30s have a lot less of it than women in their late teens and college age

Kys fag

>At 34 you should be in a management role.

Maybe at Burger King

33 in a management role in a hotel AMA

you ever bang any young women that work there?

nah. do I want to? yes. It's a high end hotel, so I'm not about to fuck my shit up for some pussy.

I’m about 70lbs overweight and my arm looks like that. You’re such a faggot OP.

what about the maids? aren't they mostly illegal anyways?

Something about chicks in office attire, especially with tights just does it for me.

> "Maybe at Burger King"....
> Be me, post this shit.
> Waiting for a good comeback like

I'm 30+ and in a menegment in Boeing/Raytheon/IBM/Qualcomm AMA!

> Then this fag post some equivalent shitty service industry job, that already has AI in the market to take his place.

This is the reason why you shoot Walmart

Listen to these young fuckers. "Oh no leave our women alone. We don't know how to fuck and you are going to steal them away"

90% of the gals under 25 proposition me because they are tired of guys in their age group fumbling around.

Don't agree with the photos but have fun.

aka. easy as fuck work if you're on the lazier side as I am

I have read all the thread.
It sounds to me that people lurking in 2012/2014 and posting around 2015/2016 are offending even newer people.

There is an entire section in cringe boards about kids claiming the other is from Reddit or acting purposely dumb.

No one here is being decent even for chan standards, you are all fucking cringe, but that's okay, have a nigger joke

Attached: nigger (1).jpg (1009x3714, 1.33M)

>U mad, faggots?
Am I mad that you're never going to get "into that pussy" or that she thinks you're old, fat and gross?

Attached: 43151345.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>90% of the gals under 25 proposition me
>shit that never happened

Sure guy, keep living that dream.

Woah! I work there! You dirty bastard, I'm going to sgow her this thread!

Post more pics of office sluts.

she's a 6/10, her body type is not what i would cal hot but she's young and well rested, same goes for the face

>half chink roastie in her 30s

Don't shit where you eat.

Confirmed neckbeard incel

Enjoy eating this bitches boyfriends cum out of her that’s her power play

>implying half asian girls aren't the master race

Attached: E83A23E5-6EBB-4644-86C5-39441900F8A4.jpg (750x1334, 137K)