What a stupid liberal agenda pushing bitch. The world cant run on emotions. Everyone simply cannot be comfortable...

What a stupid liberal agenda pushing bitch. The world cant run on emotions. Everyone simply cannot be comfortable. Deal with it

Attached: received_445983426256416.jpg (720x803, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/livvalice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Deal with it
But...your bitching...is the same as that girl crying. You are also not dealing with it.

Attached: 1517029354582.gif (500x378, 998K)

He is a criminal because he committed the crime of entering the country illegally. Sorry dems the truth hurts

you sound like a triggered bitch

The “criminal” probably works way harder than your soft ass and doesn’t ask for handouts. That’s how my people do it. Meanwhile you fuckers are out shooting up places

her dad didnt give two shits about her and he know the laws. wtf is wrong with muricans

She should get residency but only if we can run a train on her.

Attached: yes.png (783x464, 686K)

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST WE UPHOLD THE LAW YOU BIGOT

Attached: Poor refugees.png (634x566, 30K)

hope america knows the rest of the functioning world thinks theyre all fuckin retards.

>That’s how my people do it
Yeah I’m betting your country of origin is a real paradise because it’s full of people like you.. right?

Lol punishing children for the nonviolent crimes of their parents makes sense to you dumbasses

>my dad isn’t a criminal, he only
Illegally entered the country

So shouldn't that chicken processing get shut down or the owners get fined and jail time?

Yes. Illegals should get deported. Hirers of illegals should get jail even though they are Republican, and American's should pay more for their food so that hicks and niggers are in the fields but at least earning minimum wage.

Nah son born and raised is the U.S
Just think it’s funny how you republicucks think we are the problem with this country meanwhile you retards think the school and public areas are a shooting range. Thinking a wall will stop crime. “Build the wall and crime will fall”
My ass. Topkek

What kind of argument is this?
Anytime you lock a parent up, odds are you punishing any children they have.
This is done to american citizens who break the law every day.

>Born and raised in the U.S
Yet you still feel the need to make a distinction about ‘Your people’, are the U.S.A not your not ‘your people’?.

Born American, bleed Mexican. Deal with it fucker. Ain’t nothing to be proud of being American these days. “don’t like it, then leave” I’d rather not. Making almost 6 figures from retards like you. Just gotta pray that I don’t get shot up in another wall mart shooting.

>Imagine being this retarded
>0.00000000001% of this population shooting people, clearly all whites are the devil
Kill yourself nigger, your population literally commits over 50% of crime in the US at just around 13% or so of the total population.

what people don't get is it's the same as if a man is riding around in a car selling heroin with his daughter in the back seat. they "seperate" american families all of the time when adults with children commit crimes.

SeeI’m embarrassed for you racist cracker

Ah yes, the edgy faggot who thinks he's cool "oh my god he broke the law". You know about 60 years ago you could show up in NYC on a boat and you were in? Now it's rarely even a crime (it's literally a civil action).

But yet let's pretend it's some heinous crime that some mexicans want to escape death so they can pick your stupid fucking fruit, a job yo wouldn't have wanted anyway.

>Claims making 6 figures
>Afraid of being shot at Walmart
Summer is almost over kid

Attached: 4c.jpg (204x247, 4K)

If you like Mexico so much, then go fucking live there then, spic. Do you even understand what they will do to your ass if you went into Mexico illegally? Clearly not, it’s 10 fucking years in prison, kid.

>born and raised is the U.S
literally no one thinks you are the problem

figures
.051 pesos to dollar so 5000 green backs?

Attached: 1543246012904.jpg (750x626, 95K)

I’m not a yank, and you’re literally why people hate mass immigration. Maybe if you’d spent a little bit of time making yanks ‘your people’ you wouldn’t have to live in fear of being shot by one.
You have expressed nothing but contempt for white yanks around you, yet are puzzled as to why you might get shot by one of them at walmart.
good luck paco.

Never said I liked Mexico dumbass get your head checked.

They are an unnecessary burden on the taxpayers who’s money is being utilized elsewhere. We have a fuck ton of issues that need to be resolved domestically before we can even think about providing asylum on such a massive scale again.

>girl loses her dad
>yet you some how manage to look like you're more upset

Attached: 1443534742605.gif (474x354, 384K)

Not american but,
immigration is down like 70% right now, and ICE, you know the people on the border say that they are allways in support of walls. Turns out walls are shit that has been used for hundreds of years to keep people and shit out. Holy fuck right? Walls. Its a thing.

No wonder american republicans think you liberals are crazy, you are not crazy, you are actually just fucking stupid.

Btw, lets not say "republiCuck", we all know democrats are the cuckholds. Remember how you want your nation to be raped and are okay with rape in general?

Either way I like that you subcontiously agree that cuckholding is bad. Sucks when you deep inside know that you are trash, typical pathetic american liberal, lol

>I bleed Mexican
Tell me again how you don’t like Mexico? Oh wait, you’re too fucking stupid to realize what you even fucking said. Holy shit, you reek of underaged summerfag.

Of course the low income caucasions and african americans will work on the fields. What a dumbass. They wont and you know it. You will have to pay more for your groceries and this may come as a shock to you, you will not be making more income from your job. Economics bitch.

So you're a fence-jumping, racist anchor baby stealing from the rest of us. Nice that you came clean on it.
You are the reason we need a wall.

That’s another user genius lmao

i'm native american and i agree 100%
tighter border security, smaller government, less gun control.

twitter.com/livvalice
this american bitch is trying to bring your nigger boohoo politics into australia

You mad?

Bait

Australia is a shithole

Australians are racist rednecks pieces of shit

prove it

Attached: 1472499295539.jpg (1680x1050, 690K)

Just like they think we should listen to children when it comes to politics.