Serious question here. How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her life ?

Serious question here. How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her life ?
This actually prevents me from having a relationship

Attached: 61588036_332687307407008_987722415731030994_n.jpg (640x640, 85K)

you are a sorry individual then

I take solice in knowing that I had many more sexual partners then her, also I’m not a retarded virgin so her having sex with other before me isn’t a big deal, if anything it’s nicer because I never hd to break her in faggot

you could start by
a) having some respect for the women in your life
b) having some respect for yourself

What was she supposed to do?
Why do you feel threatened by this?
How does it diminish you in any conceivable way?

not have any relationships?
not threatened just repulsed
it doesn't

This is likely due to insecurities on your part. Figure out wtf it is, then fix it. We're intelligent animals who like to get off, regardless of what genitals you're rocking.
Provided that she didn't go to work getting dicked down by all her new neighbors every time she moved into a new apartment, whatever experiences she's had have likely made her better at fucking - this is a good thing. And fucking everyone she meets isn't even that repulsive because of the sexual stuff (though it is kind of gross, don't get me wrong), rather its a red flag that something is possibly wrong there and she isn't fit for a relationship.

Attached: 1556214834833.gif (300x168, 1009K)

That's just stupid, she is human you are probably jealous that she has had more experience than you, but who cares. If they are the right one just be extremely happy that you have them now

Don't be repulsed be grateful, if they are exes they are exes for a reason, experience is the best teacher.

That's good

>yeah because getting a girl white no idea what a relationship is, is going to end well long term retard
>you’re very threatened, possibly because you know your penis is disappointing faggot
>it does because it’s impacting your life you faggot

>kill yourself

You're "repulsed" because it threatens you. No other reason at all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

This isn't even a humble brag, because honestly it's more of a hassle than something I enjoy....

I have an abnormally large penis. Most girls I have sex with can't make it through the first attempt. With girlfriends however, they usually warm up to it after a few tries.

For awhile I always thought that girls were bullshitting me with the 'that's the biggest dick I've ever seen' spiel. But over the years, I've come to realize that most of them are being honest.

Back to your question, I take solace in the fact that it's almost certainly the largest penis that's ever been inside my girlfriend. I like seeing the girls I'm with satisfied, and I know I'm good in bed at this point. Even if (and when we break up) I'm pretty confident that my ex's will subconsciously think I'm the best sex they've ever had.

Could you possibly be sexist? You may not know it like you'll say you aren't but if it's a physical response like repulsion it could be underlying.

Or you aren't confident with yourself? Body image? Size? Be proud brother you can work through this with therapy

You’re a jealous possessive twat that no woman worth anyone’s time would ever respect or pay attention to. If you are preventing a relationship they sure will.

Don't be glad that you do be glad that you are here and can learn a thing or too, this kind of thinking ruins relationship that could have been perfect, trust me I've been there

>not have any relationships?
She should have been a hermit to spare your insecurities? Lol.
>not threatened just repulsed
Ok, so you're threatened. Got it.
>it doesn't
So what the fuck is your problem?

>girls can’t make it through
>best sex ever
>pick one retard

Keep living in your delusion

An opinion with no offered reasoning.
Advice status: Disregarded
>inb4 “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

If you can’t see how pathetic you are merely by being able to type out your original post then you’re beyond help lol

Not being delusional. Just stating my experiences.

Random one night stands? Probably don't enjoy it. It's never very much fun, with the rare exception.

People I sleep with more than 3 times? Usually better.

bump

Do you think the only thing you have to offer a woman is sex?

Do you think the only way she will find sex with you pleasurable is if she has no other experience with which to compare it?

Christ! That’s so sad and immature.

Attached: 6DFE1A05-1965-4AE3-81CD-944D2253F03E.png (640x480, 731K)

You don’t have to accept a woman’s past. I kept looking and found a woman who has never been with a guy before me sexually.
She was looking for a guy who was serious, so we waited until marriage.
You don’t have to do what I did, but keep on mind that you don’t have to accept girls who have casual sex or serial monogamy, because in all reality, they are revolving doors. You think after 20 guys they’re going to actually settle down with you or anyone else for that matter? Maybe they would if they’ve been with 1 or 2 guys, but going from guy to guy is an attribute of toxic femininity.
Just keep looking and be patient. If you don’t end up finding anyone, just remember that you may have dodged a heart break or a divorce.

Not even OP. Pic related is you.

Attached: C1C0FF80-A7CB-4B28-B095-0FE699D4FF81.jpg (565x541, 59K)

I love you user. You can't imagine the relief your comment gave me

>getting offended for OP after they posted an admission of how pathetic they are
>proceeds to insult someone else

Congrats on displaying your autism retard

Attached: 67779836_2326553540771699_6395003778856124416_n.jpg (705x940, 46K)

damaged female detected

I do have many insecurities that's true. I don't think I'm sexist. However I don't feel it's okay to have a lot of sexual partners

No, what prevents you from a relationship is that you’re gay af.

Nice pecs, bro.

So you came here, got a bunch of shit thrown at you for being a retard and latched onto the only comment that validated your insecure faggot ass.

You are weak.

Bingo. And OP is a loser

pretty much yes and somehow I'm okay with that

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Are you seriously asking me to explain my reasoning? I am just baffled at what you just said that explaining my reasoning would be superfluous.”

Think of it this way.
She had fucked dozens of guys in the past.
Means she like to fuck.
Now she only fucks you.
If you were a dud fuck she would have left you by now.
Conclude you are a better bang than all of those who came (hehehe) before you.

Because you’re a pathetic waste of genes

I assume that’s meant to be read as my thought process but in reality you just look even more retarded and you’re clearly a newfag
>kill yourself

WHAT IN THE MOTHERFUCK AM I READING...
"You're sexist, therapy, saying no big deal, etc..."

WTF; Yea Forums used to be the place where we say TITS or GTFO, FUCK WOMEN, show their asses rape pilage do everything we want as men! How have all of you become normies?!?!?! I must be a really old fag...

you're the newest fat here. faggot

Wow! Double backflip! It’s almost as if you’ve become half cognizant. Maybe one day you’ll also have a thought that resembles something reasoned.

This isn’t Yea Forums.

Sex is a normal part of life.

That's not the point dumbfuck

incel cuck lmao

This is obviously extremely poor quality bait, I can appreciate bait for the sake of bait but this is just autistic rambling bait
I.4/10 for effort faggot

I deal with it by evening the score and having sex with other women in my life, AND THEN getting a girlfriend, that way, if she did have sex with other guys, it no longer feels uneven, but EQUAL. My girl had problems adjusting to my sexual past as much as I had adjusting to hers, but we realized that we were equals even more so and grew up together realizing there are just some things more important to worry about. I think you just need to go out there and get laid more before you get a girl. Slutty girls fuck the best anyway. Virgin girls are all the same lame plank of wood fuck. Why would you want that just for the idea of "purity?" Used pussy is best pussy imo.

>still hasn’t even attempted to express anything remotely coherent
>still posting as if he has any rebuttal
>still getting A B S O L U T E L Y BTFO’d
Threat level: ᵐᶦnᶦᵐᵃˡ

Attached: 739479E6-2DA9-4263-8654-5DDA1F56BA6E.gif (800x430, 564K)

>”Used pussy is best pussy imo”
Cope.

>how do u deal with the fact, that all your arguments in a discussin had been challenged?
i have the last word

>this actually prevents me from having a relationship
>had other guys in her life
>years of alone and blaming her turns to fear
>fear turns to anger
>anger turns to the incel side

ITT: OP never touches a woman and spends all his time playing video games until he cracks and shoots some people.

>I see here he played 3000hours of Chips Challenge before killing them all
>case solved

Good try user but you’re clearly a trollking XD and I have better things to do them to attend to a dying thread, laters retard

pic unrelated

99% of women are sluts

KYS

Lmao dude, you are the same kind of dense mongoloid that ignores all the other information on vaccines and the earth actually being round and listens to the one shady website that confirms your wittle feelings. Seriously, now i dont feel bad for you being an incel. Kill yourself and remove your genes from our species promptly, you pathetic waste of flesh.

you're most likely going to turn into a pedophile. you should an hero before that happens

>autistic incel who begs to get laid vs a Chad who deflowered plenty of girls in college and fucked loose sluts and is pretty happy with sex life

ignore it
ignore it
ignore it

never think or imagine it
never ask her too much about it
get a girl who dont seem to be whore

good luck brother

Attached: 1563268175552.jpg (319x409, 69K)

You know you're the best one. My current GFs last ex, fucking carced it due to not being responsible with his health.

Lol

Easy, you just treat them like shit
They actually like it too so it's not like your doing something bad.

When you meet someone, if its a problem then. Talk to her, not the slutshaming way but the truth about insecurities and such. itll help.

Me and mig current GF has talked alot about stuff like that since we both sleept with a fair amount of people. And now the skeletons is out of the closet and I think about it less for every day that passes.

Its not a brag, its just a statement of how insecure you are. wouldnt it be better do differ urself from her ex:s with being a better partner instead of slapping ur dick across your chest and thinking its the biggest

Attached: 1395237419883.png (304x408, 151K)

You didn't post a picture of yourself...
You chose some rando at the gym
You are repulsed by the average female..
I think you should just chug dudes, honestly. You will find happiness one day.

Good thing you'll never have children, your advice is only fit for cucks and fags.

Your logic is kinda weird on this one OP.
Just get over it, after you hit a certain age. EVERYONE HAS BEEN FUCKED OR FUCKED. Its just kinda dense to be like, I don't want you because you've had sex before. No one is pure OP, you'll never find it.

Nice larp braincel

And you as well

>This actually prevents me from having a relationship

Rrriiiggghhhtt, that’s it. I’m sure.

Attached: AA322CFD-9C0B-4EA9-9135-08311CA3300C.jpg (350x350, 23K)

The thought of you never being in a relationship brings me joy.

bump

It doesn't matter. You are born alone, you will die alone, and quite likely live alone.
Don't trust women. Have your fun, but never let yourself slip up and actually care about one. You will get betrayed, if you trust people.

>incel level: 70

Don’t be a chick eat shit cunt

Ummm can’t avtually be this mean. Sometime you just can’t hurt love. Ask Phil Collins

what a faggot

But really she’s allowed to have fucked others before you. She was a human being before you. Treat her like a real person.

Haven't had a dry spell last more than 2 months since I was 16. Stay mad, friend.

It a garbage can

>any boy can fuck a 10/10 one night
>takes a man to keep her for himself, every night
Stay mad, friend.

The majority of relationships nowadays are at least one sided open relationships one way or another. The majority of women "cheat" and they feel 100% legitimized through the media and their clique that does the same.

Don't fret! There are many roles for you to take like: beta provider, gay best friend or, well, that one guy who makes her cum like no other with his huge dick, muscles and general masculinity.

Personally don't care about numbers of people slept with because humans are sexual. I've been with girls and she's been with guys; I'm not one to judge. Whether it's her 1 or 10 or 100 partners, the important thing is that we're all clean and healthy and compatible.

be smarter and better than you.

I am after 7 year long relationship, now i would prefer girl who had at least 1 man before me so she can do better for me and i can do better for her, you always learn something by being with other people

agreed

>being this brainwashed
Stop watching How I Met Your Mother before you go to bed every night, faggot.

>triggered beta incel detected

embrace the fact you are going to spend a lot of time alone.

And if that's you in the pic good luck with the whole latent homosexuality thing

yo dude all the girls ive fucked had had several partners prior.

They all behaved and were like virgins nearly to the point of annoyance. its all about psychology,

and honestly you are pretty much a faggot cuckold for even thinking about it.

women are dick obsessed whores, the good ones anyway, its the territory and you share it with your bros,

good luck being a faggot that never even gets to have sex ever

there are no 10/10 they are all fat cum dumpsters
every girl is a fat insecure ugly

It is apparent you only fuck your hand and it's probably not even a good looking hand.

letting a boy jerk you off and wanting to jerk a boy off makes you gay. Ha you're gay. Want to watch how I met your mother mother and chill? You can be the little spoon cutie pooty

Sup girl

He's right you know.

He's a samefag, we know

just find a virgin lmao that's what I did

stop being a faggot

be better than them at sex

problem solved

>GF was virgin
>Also a jav waifu
>Have to spend lots of time overseas for work
>See many girls for fun
>Weave my web of lies
>Come back to loving relationship from time to time

Turn around a gold star lesbian, just as I did. No other dick ever inside her. Girls fingers I dont care.

nice larp Fag you're not getting laid while you're away from home... youre too beta for that. and no a drink with a coworker doesn't count

break up with your girl back home. she's fantasizing about big black cock anyway

lol, jamal, whose phone did you steal to write that?

Solid advice friend, I will take it under advisement.

Yes. I'm sure THAT'S what's preventing you from having a relationship.
But to answer your question: Stop being a fucking retard.
With autism levels this high, you'll probably be lucky to find anyone who wants to date you. Even luckier if they actually decide to settle down with you. But the odds of both of those things happening AND her having slept with no one before you are not just unlikely. It just won't happen.

Why is everything so cucked here ? It isn't okay to be with a woman who had relationships outside of marriage

I'm starting to think that the horseshoe theory applies to incels and cucks

Well most people are only held together by narcissism. Most relationships are just a chaotic mess and people are only interested in fucking and shitting on others...

The only relationships that are decent is when an attractive guy is with an unattractive girl and you both just chill alone together and smoke heaps of weed and live for yourselves... Change my mind...

haha fag

Just grow a pair and don't bother you beta cuck

Literally Greek Chad.

>How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her life ?
By not being insecure. I have had other partners and I want to be with her because she is better than them, by extension it stands to reason she wants to be with me rather than them, this allows me to feel GOOD, because it lets me know I am better than others.

If you don't want to be in a relationship because your potential partner has had others, it is because of one of only a few possible reasons:
>Insecurity
You believe you are NOT better than others and therefore are concerned that others better than you will take her and your efforts will have been for naught, or you believe she will compare you to them unfavorably (entirely possible) and leave you. In this case you need to improve as a person or find a partner who is better for you.
>Idiocy
You believe something stupid like a wild misenterpretation of microchimerism or some kind of racial purity creed and believe your partner is somehow tainted by their past experiences. In this case there is no cure. Stupidity is terminal when it reaches this degree. You will die stupid.

You do the same as most of us. You can talk about it if it comes up but you don't specifically bring them up and you never compare them in the bedroom to their face.

It doesn't matter who they have fucked before, they are fucking you now. They don't care if you've had previous partners if you are with them.

But women can sometimes be territorial which can be interesting. When I was back in my hometown with my wife visiting my parents we went to a shop. Someone I used to date was working their still. never left the town. tried to avoid her.

>"Oh user! is that you?"
>"Oh hey Melissa, how are you?"
>"good good, things are going well. What brings you back here?"
>"Oh just visiting the folks, this is my wife Samantha"
>"Oh, Hi Samanatha! You got married user? Didn't think anyone could hold you down. You know Sammy user and I used to date?"
>Without skipping a beat "And I used to watch the powerpuff girls. Your point?"
>"...see you later"

Post pics of ‘Samantha’ or you’re an incel cuck

i was 28 when i got with my wife, she was 15... i was her first, feels good man. don't let the jews stop you from finding the woman for you. attraction to hebes is natural.

It turns me on

same here

Tiny dick detected

They aren’t thinking of them, why are you?

I don't care because I have a big thick cock. It is a good feeling to know you are her biggest cock yet.

OP I understand where you are coming from.
It never really bothered me until I asked my GF if we could do anal. I knew she had been with other guys, but she had never been in any long term relationships. She told me no, because she did it before and didnt like it. This bothered me because I had been with her a while now, and its a no to try, but with some random dude one night stand, it was okay.
Long story short though, I got anal, and now idc anymore lmao

by not being in a relationship

by not being insecure

Attached: Smug Pokemon.jpg (300x314, 11K)

>How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her vagina?

ftfy

check em, please and thank you

Why would you give a shit? As long as she's faithful while she's with you it doesn't matter.

How fucking insecure are you

solace*

The average woman with multiple sex partners is a train wreck. Miss me with that cuck shit faggots.

Men by nature are possessive of women.And women, by nature, are sluts. In the past the alpha male would claim a female and make her theirs. Unfortunately, sexual liberation and women's rights destroyed this way of living. Women are willing to have sex with whoever they please and as often as they please. Because a woman's sexual market place is at an all time high when they're young, odds are if you didn't start dating a girl when she was 13 and stuck with her she would have seen several cocks in her life.

tl;dr: Times have changed and we live in a new era. Women are a commodity. Don't see them as anything more than a hole to abuse.

Focus more on becoming a man and building a strong ring of friends.

When you've slayed enough puss and humiliated enough women you will feel better about it. Trust me.

>virgin spotted

bump

didn’t realize this was a cringe thread, holy fuck

>respect
>women
ok cuck

respect for women?
GET OUT OF Yea Forums FAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 7K)

This

>Men by nature are possessive of women.And women, by nature, are sluts.
not sure which nature you're referring to, but i think you got it backwards.

women will, by nature, be most attracted to the alpha male, while ignoring the rest almost entirely. this makes sense, because it takes one male to impregnate the female, which makes it impossible for her to have more kids for quite a while. the female will try her best to keep this male for protection of her and her child. if she cannot keep the original male, she will do her best to find another one.

on the other hand, the alpha male's semen will be sought after by many females, and because he can produce enough of it to impregnate entire continents daily, he can go around fucking as many females as he wishes to. the biologically successful male is the one who impregnates multiple females and then has other males bring them up while he continues with his quest of fucking.

yes, times have changed since we have developed more societal factors on top of the purely animalistic instincts, but the nature remains a big psychological factor and is a likely reason for OP's insecurity.

Imagine being this much of a turbo virgin

Attached: 1555216615680.jpg (540x671, 119K)

bump

Ty user

I wish I could go back to my childhood state of caring more about friendship than anything, back then I couldn't give a damn if my girlfriend came home with fifty loads up her ass as long as she answered to me and vice versa, it was just sex, but the taunts, the bullying, that sort of stuff got to me and now I can't stand the thought of anything but a virgin, and even looking at other men makes me feel as though I have failed in some way.

you mean your gf was fucking other people and you got traumatised by having the reputation of a cuck?

no I mean nether of us cared, I fucked other people, it wasn't about that, it was about them being a life partner, more of a partner I guess.
The idea or marriage was abhorrent, as..
yeah I guess so.
Maybe I was being taken for a ride, I just liked the idea of having something more special than anyone else, a real relationship that was based upon real friendship and connection rather than just a bunch of words spewed out of a mouth at the right time in the right way like everyone else.
anyway I ended up being a rapist so jokes on them haha

yeah, you need some help, and I mean professional, not from /btards

bump

The only way you are going to find a virgin is if you date 12 year olds (and then it's a crap shoot)

You're a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1515973583976.jpg (362x482, 26K)

This user nailed it. If you are concerned with people that are no longer a factor it is always because either you are insecure or stupid.

>childhood
>sex and domestic abuse
Damn nigga what hood did you come from?

bump

It’s called not being a pussy

What you have is called retrospective jealousy. Your jealousy isnt talked about much because it only occurs when the man is both intelligent and low in confidence, while dating an absolute slut. Julian Barnes wrote a brilliant novel "before she met me" on this. How to fix it? See all girls as toys to play with, ditch them if you get feelings. Marry a virgin or a girl with < 3 dicks history if you find one.
That's what intelligent people seem to do, since they know that any slut woman will not consider them a good sexual experience and will want them for other reasons, at a later age after cock carroussel. No man should have to hold the hand of a girl with an opening wider than the mariana trench. Rise above, appreciate the modest girls with selfrespect.

Attached: 280301.jpg (755x587, 38K)

i get you. i think people's definitions of gf/bf/partner/couple/together is what causes most misunderstandings. instead of just letting things be for what they are, you now have to live up to some expectation that's defined by some word, which you, your "s.o." and the rest of the world views differently.

i'm sorta romantically involved with this girl but am not attracted to her sexually; i'm okay with this kind of an arrangement since there are no expectations and i can only assume she is too, because in combination we're too autistic/introverted to talk about any of it. it only gets weird when our mutual friend refers to her as my "girlfriend" and even he says it in a half-mocking way.

stop that

Keep it alive user

>How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend had other guys in her life ?
If they were any good she would still be with them, and not with me. Women hold all the power in relationships; a man so rarely leaves a woman. It’s always the women leaving. I am automatically better than any previous ex since she left them

Does nobody think about the fact that slutty women are broken, and theres somthing wrong with them mentally to think they are so unimportant that they should give their bodies to basically anyone who visually tickles their fancy? Its truly sad honestly, it all boils down to father related issues or not being told that they are important and that they need to take care of themselves as little girls. And THAT is a true waste because women would be happier if they would look for someone to be with instead of just going out to fuck johnny slim dick cause he knows just what to say to get her wanting some fuck.
Anyone got any input on this?

I've had other girls in my life. It would make me a selfish manchild of a fuckong loser ass hypocrite to be uppity about a girl having a past.

I like how the raging faggot that is OP is not responding to a super based post like this. Good on you, user.

you grow up. seriously, bang sluts and get older and jealousy/insecurity will go away. you'll feel disgusted by how you're feeling now, later on

I’m not an insecure pussy.

Thanks - I never understood a mentality like OPs. It feels like dudes like him want a porcelain doll who hasn't had any experiences in her life. Chicks who've been through shit are often better off for it and make not only better girlfriends, but better partners in life.

Attached: 1545649232478.jpg (181x203, 50K)

That's sad unless she's consistently keeping in contact which means one big fight and she cheats.
You're not happy that your number is lower than hers and also scared of her cheating with her ex. That's cuck at but if you really want to put some type of keylogger on her phone so you will know when she tries to cheat

Fucking nigger those were supposed to be quads

Best choice is impregnating her before she cheats so Chad will be forced to pay expensive child support out of his dad's trust fund. You will have a mostly Chad offspring and fullfill your need to breed before OP Ultimately kills himself for being a cuck

Mohammed married a 6 year old.

Knowing that 1, I had a bigger dick then them, 2, he was a neck beard, 3, was shorter than me, and 4, I'm slightly a cuck

At least he's not a cuck. Enjoy tasting somebody else's seed

I only date virgins

A used pussy is gross. An I love eating pussy but used pussy is gay af. Might as well skip the middle man and go straight to sucking cock. At least when sucking cock you're just sucking the one, with pussy you're essentially sucking dozen cock receptacle at once.
Would you eat out a used fleshlight?

same way you deal with a second hand car

I deal with it by not being an insecure little faggot

I was smart enough to go with a no boyfriend kissless loser.

How does she deal with the fact you've fucked other girls?

Oh wait

When you suck a cock you are also eating every pussy it has been in, and therefore every cock that was in that pussy and so on.

It makes sense to think that way OP, because deep down we all think that we're the greatest man alive, but the fact is, only one can be.. And the sooner you realise that you're not like most others in this thread already have, the sooner you can accept that you'll always be second. Also, I'm the greatest.

Have you had previous relationships? If so why the double standard?

fking thread .. stop being retarded

The truth is every man is a cuck. Like it or not. And u can thank the Jews for creating feminism and turning women into sluts

Attached: DB1E05D9-5B5B-43B5-88A3-BDCEEBBA79BA.gif (332x332, 1.56M)

Haven't you had other cunt? What's the problem virgin?

Attached: 6808E45C-A5F8-4347-97A4-073517DF3B16.jpg (500x500, 231K)

what a bunch of fucking cucks. all you niggers telling OP to have respect and stop being insecure are fucking cucks. even the concept of a girlfriend is fucking disgusting and cucked. even the concept of a girlfriend is completely cucked and utterly disgusting. a young woman that has no obligation to any man will become a whore. women need to be disciplined and tied down by marriage. having a girlfriend that has had any other guy in her life is a fucking whore. this is why women need to get married at 14, so the husband can discipline her and tie her down with marriage. this is also optimal because you will take her virginity and having you be her first sexual partner will create a much deeper bond than having sex for the 20th time.

Lol. This guy fucks

Attached: 6A57EA52-8E1C-46F8-ADAE-418CAF94770C.jpg (1242x1621, 492K)

You have to take what you can get. Virginity on females is not what TV taught you, older relationships shape people and allow them to develope taste and mature as a person. This can be really, really crucial... One of my partners had no experience and it showed (Im not talking about sex here).

Everyone here likes used pussy with hella miles on it and cant keep a virgin woman for the long term.
Pathetic. Lets suppose your half inteligent.
You meet a girl. Shes virgin. (No prior experience this is important because virgins are more easily attatched and you need to make a big impact) You take it and keep her hooked on how unfathomably good you are to her and in bed.
Now lets break this down intelligently.
Get it in your head you are a potent drug akin to fentenal/heroin/meth whatever.
She had chemicals in her brain( dopamine seratonin norepinephrine oxytocin ect. ) you need to constantly stimulate this always. Never stop. Ever. You also need to exponentially stimulate this beacuse she can and will build tolorence and get "bored" continued...

I don't. Currently going out with a chick who's been intimate with only 1 other guy.

Despite what all the cucks in this thread want you to belive, there's solid evidence that women's number of sexual partners predict the likelihood of divorce.

That's just facts, and anyone who's angry at that is.. Well angry.

Keep looking for what you want OP, you do to have to settle for less because other people who are themselves very insecure about what they deserve in life have settled for less.

Attached: original.jpg (1280x1280, 242K)

t. the Prophet Muhammad

Attached: IMG_0021.jpg (700x1064, 104K)

Lol bro severe autism is what's doing that to you time to rope up fag

This thread is fucking retarded. Imagine caring if the girl you're with is a virgin like you're some sort of middle eastern oil sheikh. Are you gonna dress her up in full regalia to make sure no one can look at her ankles as well? Wouldn't want to sully her innocence with people oggling her.

If you think like that you're insecure and in my mind are a perma virgin yourself because the reality is you go after women with no experience because YOU SUCK IN BED and know she won't stay around if she gets a taste somewhere else.

Losers.

bump

>know she won't stay around if she gets a taste somewhere else
thats why women should be property. they are animals

My ex only had one sexual relation before we got together. Didn’t bother me cause it was a relationship, what else would they be doing. My current was a virgin, which is a plus but the sex has taken forever to be good. If a girl had many partners in a short time maybe I’d be weirded out by it just since that could be a red flag on her boundaries. Trust is a must

This actually prevents me from having a relationship

I had the same AlphaMale problems... reduce the steroids a bit and you are fine if her ex-boyfriend was alpha too

Which you can control by not being a complete and utter loser with no desirable qualities

I can't.
Haven't dated since early 20s.
Can't get a connection with these emotionally dead girls. I'm supposed to live up to the standards of all the previous bfs but also get treated like I have all their shortcomings combined.
First love = true love.
If you don't mature together with your girlfriend from cluless kids, to young adults to responsible adults together you won't have that bond.

Everyone here likes used pussy with hella miles on it and cant keep a virgin woman for the long term.
Pathetic.
Not if. When she tries to leave she will realise that no one can make her feel the way u make her feel. this is step one. Making her mentally dependent. She might try to leave a few times. This is ok. She will eventually learn that theres no point in looking for anything else cuz everything else seems dull or uninteresting and she will be broken of this habit.
If you want extra assurance make her financially dependent.
The more dependent she is on you (in any way) the better.
However. You must be a walking god on earth to remotely pull this off.
This isnt how to keep a slave. From her perspective (if done correctly) she will be in constant bliss. Emotional closeness long term happiness
Sexual fulfillment
And the chemically induced feeling called "love"
to all you failed humans who needed this help and couldnt figure it out yourselves. Your welcome.

quality virgin women are extremely rare. it fucking sucks but you have to settle for used goods or die without having offspring. your choice. until we actually instill patriarchy again women will continue to destroy.

I sometimes look at the kikebooks of ex's with their new bfs and think.
>man what a sucker, he wouldn't want any of her if he known what I've done to her
>How's that creampie taste
>etc.
So when I get with a new girl and I check her fb and see her ex, all I can picture is him giving her facials and creampies and that immediately turns me off.

Op is right

I feel for you man... only hyper intellectual men feel this way. If men where honest with themselves they will know that women lie to protect your feelings. And women also during the act of sex release a pair bonding chemical to only the first few men that bring her to orgasm. So a women may be with you but she will never be able to pair bond with you the way she did with her first or second man she had been with. This is why you see women struggle to leave shitty relationships, they belong to that man because her brain released these chemicals when she was brought to organism. After every man she's with after it gets easier and easier for her to cheat and leave you. Divorce rates skyrocket after a women has been with more then one or two men.

Just grow up. That shit used to bother me when I was like 19. If you're such a jealous petty little bitch that you let a persons past prevent you from having relationships then all I can say is damn that girl dodged a bullet with you bro.

ok incel

>I like to imagine being a cuck so I can feel bad about myself
What gigantic faggot.

My wife's never been with anyone else so I don't have to :^)

Couldn’t tell you how much of my cum my ex swallowed and was covered in. We used to have sex around a couple times a day and saw each other pretty much everyday since we were hornball teenagers. Must’ve been gallons

This. Is. Gold.

if you cant accept that all women arent pure white virgins like in the fairy tales then you're going to have a miserable life. almost everyone has been with someone else.

Don’t know if this is some weird pseudo science but my ex does always try hitting me up for sex and complains how no one else has been as good. Could be a lie but otherwise I don’t see the reason for it

Everyone is born a virgin. Everyone has one chance. Faggot.

Move to japan where girls a virgin until their late 20s.

>not realising that not taking a girls virginity makes you a cuck
>defending used goods
Typical white knight brainlet.

You can get it down to a science.

>This actually prevents me from having a relationship
No it doesn't. Your lack of confidence is what is preventing you from attracting a partner.

Just.fucking.this.

If any female user is cruising this thread just understand that it's about self-respect and probably self-esteem even if you think about it.

There's a 10/10 99OVR guy out there ready to die for you but you're busy slinging dick from Johnny Motorbike because he knows how to talk?

Girls with high body counts scream daddy issues and poor jugement overall, which is an ok reason to stay well away imo.

Attached: Ex82I8E_d.jpg (578x960, 43K)

Was a part of their lives I wasn't involved in. As long as she wasn't the town whore it doesn't bother me

anyone know who he is

Wow, thank you for your answer. Just helped another user.

What is there to “deal” with? What is the problem?

That was the best.
Waiting until my and my gf's parents schedules were clear so we could meet up for fuck sessions. Every piece of furniture and every room has been fucked in by us.
But it was more than that, it was bonding, we were learning about ourselves and each other.
I realised too late that this was love, true loved. With no stipulations except to be loved back.

Op
The state of things mean that you're going to have a tough time finding a girl that fits your description of a partner

Every woman has at least seen one dick or at least touched onee
Every woman is a slut, they just wouldn't like to be shamed for it
Don't take it from me though, I don't get bitches left and right so my opinion is lesser than a dude who actually has had relationships and actually fucks women

I understand, you do and don't want a whore of a woman
No, she isn't a "good girl"
No, she isn't a "virgin"
Even if she "was" she might still have whore indicators/tendencies

We can't go back in terms of degeneracy so we have to accept shitty whores who would never commit to you
Op don't let yourself get played (my final words)

You weren't involved in it but for her those relationships are a part of who she is today and she will always remember those guys, still have some sort of feelings for them. Obviously this isn't your fault, it's hers, but it's the reality that in the grand scheme you don't matter you're just the current one.

This

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel good about yourself I guess

Its a tall order for sure but its worth the wait
I got mine she's everything I want we meet when she was virgin I bought her first phone she is just as antisocial as me and she been with me for almost 10 years and sex Damn near every day!

You mentioned that this has prevented you from having a relationship. Is that to say you’ve tried recently or are trying?

Good advice.

It's your ego that is hurt. It sure is mine. And all my girl did was flirt with someone else. Keep your game tight and look up Patrice O'Neal Black Phillip Show.

The only way out is to not care and keep being fulfilled. Flirt with other girls. A male has to practice his charm and have other potential woman at all times.

Girls ALWAYS have a potential male around, so you gotta have the same in other to feel okay in your relationship

Free market nigger

Everyone that thinks they balling cuz they "stole someones girl" think that so they dont think:
"she won't love me like she loved her first"
"Used pussy = roast beef"
"Someone used her as a cum dumpster once"
"I can pop someones cherry why settle?"

Exactly. I remember going to the store with her parents to get a new washer and then the next day fucking on top of it. I can’t think of a place we didn’t fuck. I wouldn’t say it was true love, maybe it was, but we did learn a lot about ourselves and how to fuck

My one friend has a weird thing for fucking girls who are in relationships. Like some other dude cum was in that girls mouth last night

I used to be this way, but then I learned how to use sex as a weapon.

Now I get more ass than ever, ruin other peoples relationships, and make women I've slept with feel worthless

Feels good man.

>actually thinking this

Attached: 6D0FD600-0734-44C0-822A-0DFDE9A25763.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Ur friend is a cancer. And watch out.

>sex as a weapon

Okay turbovirgin

Are you 8?

Attached: 3F741BBE-3A1B-4DAB-8680-831BEC0193EF.jpg (265x265, 10K)

Cont....
The goal then is to realize these facts. Come to terms with them, find an honest, loving woman with a close relationship with God. Who hopefully as a low sexual count. Respect her and honor her aka pleasure her and she will do the same to you. But to fully trust a person not just women to never cheat will be folly. I have learned to trust but I will never be surprised if someone abuses my trust I have mentally prepared myself with the truth and facts.

I know. It’s scummy.

It was so simple. All we needed was each other. No elaborate displays of affection, no extravagant gestures. Each others company was enough to keep us satisfied.
I look at what me and my teen gf had and see a future that could've been. Something I don't feel with any girls I was with after.

I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with a whore.

All women are sluts. Unless their underage. Then they might or not be sluts yet.

Which doesn't mean shit to me. Life is too short to focus on things like that

Yeah congrats you discovered what teen love is unfortunately you’re still mulling in it which is pretty autistic

To add to this People are usually on a spectrum in terms of experience. In the mind of any reasonable man, there's a sexual sweetspot for women somewhere between Bore and Whore. I'd assume that for reasonable women, there's a similar scale.
To summsrize... if a girl ends up with my dick in her hands or mouth, I hope she knows what to do with it and she should expect the same from me (to clarify: when it comes to her vagina; traps are gay and feminine penises are fake news)

I know it's pretty pathetic to be clinging onto memories instead of focusing on the future.
But really, is there a future? Isn't young love true love? I doubt myself that I will ever find that sort of bond and trust with anyone. What I found in the adult relationship world was more symbiosis rather than selfless devotion. Do you get what I mean?

>How do you deal with the fact that your girlfriend

Super Easy! If she is my gf, that means the ones before me failed.

Yes. Young love is when your supposed to develop life long connection and they don't teach that so 99% of people miss the window and that it.

Exact way I think too

just because you're to beta to live like a chad doesn't mean everyone is like you

Teen love only feels so extraordinary because you don’t know any better though, the future is longer then the past I would presume?

The more sexual partners a woman has had the more desensitized to it she is. Same goes for a man to some extent.

The further on down the line you are the less special you are. You can be replaced.

You're overthinking it. you should see a psychiatrist if it's fucking over your quality of life

Date a virgin.

Yeah you don’t think it’s the same for me? I have more important things to do then fuck 24/7 tbh

Yeah I know of course I can, it’s a big world but than again so can she life’s life so if it happens then oh well sucks but there’s someone better anyway if that happens

Did you have a stroke on the first part of your post?

The only guys concerned about that have never had any other girls in their life - and hot girls that have never had any other guys are not saving themselves for the sort of guy that has never had any other girls. You need to work with what's on offer.

Unironically be conservative, save yourself for marriage, find a girl waiting for marriage, marry young.

That’s what my wife and I did. Best decision of my life. I screwed around some growing up with blowjobs and making out, but if I could do it over again I wouldn’t. And my wife was totally untouched.

>untouched
Don’t be so naive

Attached: 5F45E51E-E012-4F1E-AE2C-C7557E09BC89.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Don't be insecure

If she cheats then she wasn’t meant to be, so why wouldn’t you just get back out getting pussy again straight away?

100x this

I'm not an insecure cunt? I've had more ass than a toilet seat. I realize that in life everybody has a past, everybody has a story. I'm not a cuck but I enjoy talking to my wife about past relationships we both had, it makes the relationship stronger as we realized the mistakes we made and it helps plan on not making those same mistakes now. If you're over 13 in this day and age you've had a past. Once I hit 30 things stopped mattering like this. You sound very insecure op. Sounds like you need to get laid.

She lied to you about being untouched. Sorry.

If you find the girl that fits you perfectly why would you care about anything else within reason?

>your girlfriend had other guys in her life
There doesn't exist a woman who didn't have a guy in her life. Your standard is retarded and you should stop larping about having girlfriends, you're a virgin.

I need some advice. My best friend is my roommate in college and we are both womanizers. But since we have established this culture of pumping and dumping chicks, it's become hard to have anything meaningful. Like It's come to the point where we divided all of the attractive girls our year in half and fucked most of them. It's not fulfilling bros and I think I need love

Hi Pablo

>We're intelligent animals who like to get off, regardless of what genitals you're rocking.
This sounds like a slate or huffpo advice column

Yeah that's one of the first question that pop up since I was 12 and started to get interested in girls. And the sooner it happens the more inteligent the person it. It's all about self-awareness.

For all white knights in the thread let me ask you something.

You have a known thief in a group. Everyone knows he stole in the past and didn't really give it up. He will steal in the future. Would you feel comfortable around him with your pockets? Would you let him hold your wallet for a second while you're busy with other stuff? Knowing his nature? You have to be braindead or naive incel.

That's what always blow the fuck me out. You know the girl had like 10 guys before you and cheated on every single one of them. Do you expect she will act differently with you? You think you're special snowflake you will keep her with you, huh? Wake up sunshine, you're already cucked.

That's why idea of any long term relationship between man and woman which is based on sexual drives is moot and doesn't make any sense even on paper. Unless you still believe in fairytales.

It’s simple
>kill him

This one girl is special to me, in the sense that our kissing and sex is next level. Even though she's not as attractive as some of the others, but making out with her feels different and I crave it. We keep in touch but she's abroad next semester. Should I tell her how I feel?

>I don’t let trash into my group who isn’t a good friend

kill yourself beta fag

The salt is unbelievable. She was a sheltered 19 year old when we met. I know her family. Very conservative and religious girl.
Good Virgin waifus are out there. But you need to 1. Be a little patient 2. Be proactive and 3. Be the kind of guy a conservative virgin would be attracted to.

Having an alpha lifestyle for the first two years of college (12 + different girls multiple times each) is exhausting honestly. If It's beta to settle down then I understand.

weak bait, you have to work on your acting

No , i meant being a womanizing faggot is a beta behavior . Get a grip and provide for your family you kike.

based

>I think I need love
That's weird because you're fishing for attention.

As the go to side dude for all my friends bitches, knowing how they act stops me from getting into relationships too. Chicks these days are trash that cant stay faithful. It's pointless, so fuck em and leave em.

For what reason? Any struggle against your own interest is a waste of time.

Do you actually believe this?

But the entire experience has blackpilled my view of women. At least in college the hypergamy is real and if you're popular or good looking girls just want dick. Like all of them

>not doing your part in domesticating them so they become faithful
Get a load of this fag

This is now a cringe thread.

dude weed lmao, you guys go on Yea Forums? I am actually part of anonymous myself, so be careful around me uwu

Attached: b40e7f23c6d37c879e08664fa4902cd2b7808345ea87847fcb665bfd736c7190.jpg (599x800, 94K)

kill yourself

Fuck off bot. This is posted only for the purpose of keeping Yea Forums alive.

Time to grow up, kid. Besides, wanting a virgin that is clumsy and bad in bed is terrible.

The concept of love is even more retarded.

>I love you user, you're everything to me, our souls are ethernal together forever
>dump the guy
>1 month later dating other guy
>2 months later another
>3 moths later wedding

It's crazy how many people never think about it or simply don't give a fuck and want to die already.

>wedding guy is winner
checkmate.jpg

he won the clueless fuck award and ultimate cuck

This is what I'm struggling with. I love the concept of love and having someone special. But my experience shows me women are just slutty npc's as long as you fit their physical wants and keep a chill demeanor

It’s incredibly sad that you think there’s no good girls out there. There are tons of whores to be sure and I’m sorry you haven’t found good ones. But they exist.

To be clear if you don’t mind a girl with a past or like a slutty girl that’s cool too. Just saying all this bitterness about ALL women are whores is gay.

Young love is dumb because you don’t know any better and people change. I’ve read some stuff that says 20-25 is the prime window. That sounds right to me.

Based as fuck

It is not good to chase whores, and it is not good to be a whore.
Be good, be pure, hold yourself to a high standard, and demand the same from any partners.
It's pretty pathetic to take a non-virgin as your wife you know

Attached: 1490559106269.jpg (1024x866, 197K)

Yeah that's why most of people with half a brain who notice it and can't look back again the same way are losing interest in life since they realise all of it was just a beautiful lie.

Its impossible. Find a virgin girlfriend instead. Dont listen to the mad women and beta faggots in this thread. They are just mad because they are used goods.

>insecure
Insecure for not liking that your woman has been dicked by others? That is not insecurity. Thats pretty normal,but in this day and age most people see a woman with previous partners as normal. You normalfags need to fuck off.
>JUST ENJOY USED GOODS DUDE!!!!
>DONT QUESTION IT!!!!!
If anyone is insecure then it is you faggots getting assblasted over this. Pure projection.
#Purewomen4life

Such a fucking dumb thread, basically if you arent down with being with a degenerate money wrenched whore you are a useless virgin (nice insult btw, gee I wonder why mass shooters --exist virgin bashing is totally cool (virginity is overrated as fuck too)

Most people in this thread probably aren't even white and the ass they claim they drill is most likely dirty as fuck

There are many self respected women that actually care about their bodies instead of walking around like pogo stick thots, not pretty hard to find

Conclusion- don't ask 4 Chan niggers relationship advice and actually go do something with your life, they will come to you.

This is such a virgin ass attitude. What do you think happens when people fuck? You've been riding your dick since you figured out how to use it and it isn't some stretched out fucking balloon animal, why do you retards think all pussies stretch with each new dick? That's actually fucking retarded.

I'm not even getting married or having kids so eh
I don't care
Good girls, whores, women, men, everyone can go fuck themselves

is this YLYL thread? I lost.

This thread is great because barely anyone draw any worthy conclusion from it.

We live in an age where people who fuck a lot different people are considered more successful than those who don't. Virgins are basically low tier trash and sluts are viewed as gold standards. Just remember who was on top at school popularity polls. This is stone age mentallity.

Prove me wrong.

Deadass I'm losing faith in marriage in 2019. I'm young with no family and I'm at the point where I'd rather travel the world and experience all I can in this life alone, enjoying women as they come along the way.

That's the way man. At least 1 chad in a thread full of cucks.

>find a virgin girlfriend

HAHHAHAHA have fun dating 14 year olds.

Attend a good church, date fresh out of HS 18 year old. Marry her.

You can usually find church girl virgins from 18-20, after that they have usually broken down and gotten on their knees.

I wouldn't marry a slut. Breaking in a virgin and marrying her is fucking amazing. Wifey is 100 percent emotionally locked in.

Same way she deals with the fact I’ve been with other women before her. Just accept it and move on. Once in a while it’ll pop up in my head and mess with me for like ten seconds then I rmemeber it doesn’t matter because I’m no different and it doesn’t change the way we feel about each other

Completely missed the point, you fucking retard.

How do you live, fearing that they were better than you?

If you can't face the competition and fucking win, you deserve an undesirable virgin who'll never have the guts to find out how much better than you she could have.

You fuck her so good she's grateful for every crumb of attention you give her.

That attitude doesn’t bother me at all.

You’re right that the “stretched out pussy” is a myth. But sex also has emotional implications and neoreochemical effects. There’s a lot of good data about monogamy and happiness.

1. Stop saying deadass
2. Go to church and meet girls
3. If that doesn’t work become a trap sissy slave

2D women are superior. Forget about the 3D women. You will be more happy and more healthy psychologically. Good luck!

In my philosophy, we have no fucking idea what happens after we die. That's why it unnerves me seeing people define their human existence as getting married young and never leaving their small town. I plan on lifemaxxing myself through travel and things I enjoy. You only get one life

>fearing that they were better than you
He never said that. You just assumed it. Do you not have the ability to think? He is just bothered that other people have fucked her not that they were better than her. So stop projecting

Why the fuck would that bother you? Is this an autism spectrum thing?

Nigga I'm 19. And I'm not looking for a soul mate just because she's a religious virgin. I just want to live life on my own terms

I would fuck a church girl but marriage?
What the fuck do I need to get married for?
Honestly?
For the monetary aspect of it(taxes)?
Nah
I'd fuck a church girl just to deflower and then bounce
No thank you
I'd rather die alone and deal with my nagging voice inside of my own head than deal with someone who I personally can't control (invariable)
Not in a control freak kind of way
If she nags can I make her shut the fuck up?
No
Am I going to lose my mind over some female?
No
Do I have to get married?
No
I'd rather be alone than have someone just constantly nagging and being bitter and retarded and being dead weight in my life
No thank you

>can't tell the difference between a rotten sandwich and a gun pointing to your head

I just think that is me that owns that void between her legs and ears now. She my penis holster nao

You're fucking retarded. Stop typing.

THANK YOU. It hurts me to see people throw away their happiness over human-made societal bullshit. I doubt humans are even monogamous creatures biologically and I'm happier having embraced that.

It’s a cringe thread