Eugenics programs should have been perfected rather than simply ended

Eugenics programs should have been perfected rather than simply ended.

The mentally ill, the crippled, the mentally retarded, and people with strong religious convictions serve no place in humanity.

Attached: IMG_1307.png (350x269, 69K)

what if crippled by an accident rather than at birth? so no defect genes
what about obese people?
does using speakerphone mdoe in public count as mentally retarded?
what about mentally ill people who create fun stuff like robin williams?

Unless they are a genius or a prodigy, should be eradicated. Obese people should be given a window of opportunity to change their ways. Yes. And Robin Williams was never funny.

If you are crippled to a point you can not work...
If you are able to work and overcome disabilities through mechanical needs you only need sterilized, not killed.
Robin Williams was never funny. He was a human family guy that needed to never have been started.

op is a faggot confirmed go take remedial english class

Care to explain why you think that?

"hurr im edgy look at me!"
Yawn

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 11.41.03 PM.png (302x315, 122K)

You are so wrong it’s painful. Robin Williams was quite funny. He also could kick quite a lot of ass in online FPS games. So, if you got teabagged by someone with a vaguely familiar voice...

nope

It's not about being edgy, I really believe certain people should be euthanized.

Then your point is moot

yeah i guess anything you are too stupid to understand is moot

Your signing up for the first round?

Your sister/wife will miss you.

You're a fucking retard. People like you are exactly why eugenics should be reinstituted.

You should be euthanized.

Is this your suicidal cry for help? It's 2019 dude, it is OK to be a gay retard. Just because you dad won't, doesn't mean the rest of the world won't accept you.

meh im blonde haired, blue eyed, college educated, can trace my family history back at least a couple hundred years and its all white and i look like the statue of david except more endowed, bring on the eugenics i bet your stupid mongrel ass will be the first to go

Nigger go back to 8 Chan.

None of those things mean you are a productive member of society.

You need to be euthanized

Go back to shitposting log threads retard

yeah you really dont understand eugenics

Alright, I agree, but you're wrong about the purpose. You don't know the reason for its perversion either. The concept of eugenics is virtuous in origin, but pseudoscientist tards used it to justify sterilization/culling. Idea ahead of its time. Now, it's an "edgy" or taboo subject, but it really should be talked about again. The idea is to fix problems in the gene pool of future generations, not affect the living generations in any way.

Begin cleaning up the genetic pool by deleting yourself, retarded redneck!

Uh oh! Somebody call the wambulance. user is getting triggered. We better watch out for this edgy faggot. Or he’s gonna euthanize us.

nah dude if you get hit by an ied and lose a leg you need to be sterilized according to genius op

Rawls' Veil of Ignorance. You are inferior stock, OP. To the sterilization booths with you.

You sound like a sand nigger.

Yeh, religiosity is a form of retardation and both should have been eliminated a century ago.

Why dost thou use the name of Lord Moot in vain?

Eugenics doesn't have to be about race just because it began as such, there are people of all races that should be sterilized and culled for the greater good of society.

see

Should have dismantled all institution connected to it.

Taken as absolute priority to keep mankind true, and love existant.

Army should have gone hard against psychology etc. Fair consideration that such may be someone's other half.

im not talking about race im talking about genetics or are you so fucking retarded that you think becoming crippled by an accident means you children will be born with no limb

If you lose your ability to produce for society with no way to recover, yes you should

Nope. Anglian here, polishing my viking sword and having a friendly match with my Danish neighbor.

meanwhile some borderline sentient iq amerimutt is ranting about eugenics lmao

Didn't they already ruined the people who owned America?

If you can no longer provide for your offspring you don't have any further reason to reproduce

passive eugenics is the way forward. there are ethical problems with killing living humans, but aborting weak fetuses is less stigmatized. a well funded IVF program could absolutely eliminate all genetic diseases in just a few generations.

is it not amoral to allow a weak human to struggle through life and deprive that chance to a better equipped child? child raising is zero-sum, spending time on an autistic or retarded child is necessarily depriving that time from a disability free one.

You're another one that needs to go

in op's america veterans will be sterilized for their sacrifice instead of supported

nerd alert

Euthanized for being losers rather than being celebrated for being leeches*

I smell an "investigative journalist" in OP, trying to trigger some reactions for some article to smear Yea Forums even more. Try your luck in /pol/, they like your lot very much.

Like the common mutt your mother likely came from a tree of many men. Maybe next time she mates it shouldn't be with her brother.

in America you choose to join the army, if you chose to go over to some shithole and fight some blood for oil war because you're a retard, then I don't want to pay to support your crippled ass when you get back

>smear Yea Forums even more
would it really even be necessary? it's all cartoon cp threads and racism in this bitch as it is

nice try but op didnt specify that his policy excludes victims of righteous war on american soil

is it wrong to abort your child if they'll have down's, or huntington's, or multiple sclerosis?

is a life of suffering worth more than no life at all?

>righteous war on american soil
except there are no civil war vets alive anymore

Obvious bait thread is obvious
0.3/10

Obvious retard is obvious

how about someone who is crippled saving a school full of children with a bald eagle nest on top from a jihadi suicide bomber? still should be sterilized under op's policy

Euthanized*

And only if they can no longer serve a purpose.

>If you are able to work and overcome disabilities through mechanical needs you only need sterilized, not killed.
dont ever try to correct me again

too radical. can't be implemented. you can't go from riding horses to driving 70 mph down the highway overnight.

a one or two child policy could theoretically be implemented, and in conjunction with genetic testing, parents would choose to keep better children because those are the only ones they could have.

Except that wasn't OP posting you mongrol

Nice try faggot

yes it was

No it wasn't, I know because I'm the OP

good to know that in 2019 people are finally comfortable just coming out and admitting to being a faggot

Transhumanism will take care of this for us, the concept of eugenics is obsolete when we can become more than human

Attached: 7ff.jpg (600x1040, 148K)

Kek

Attached: 2D085F7B-F74D-4EA6-91BB-EAC9DC7E7AA5.jpg (521x651, 60K)