Thoughts on Letterkenny?

Thoughts on Letterkenny?

Attached: p12602660_b_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 286K)

Got some funny stuff

no idea who they are

Attached: awkward.jpg (273x184, 13K)

I saw it on my hulu, but it looks boring. Is it funny? I like trailer park boys and eastbound and down. Is it like either of those?

i kinda want to watch it but the guy in plaid looks like he was promised to always be "der cool guy" and that concept is kinda gay

I watched all the seasons so far, it's a good watch if you are bored. It's got some good one liners in it, I would recommend it.

The Epi pen fight is fun

It's got some really good shit. It's a different kind of humor than TPB, but still pretty hilarious.

I love it. Plus, it's 50x funnier if you're high

As an EMT, I got a good laugh at that.

Almost finished the series so far. I'm a new fan for sure

i think it would be better with newfies

How so?

Funny gets exhausting sometimes, fartbook was stupid. I liked the skinny druggie guy he was funny also the chick is hot

Attached: 1563563764710.jpg (707x918, 76K)

I love the fights!

Yes there should be a fight in every episode

I hardly remember any episodes that don't have one.

It can be as irrelevant/Canadian as TPB. Eastbound got worse as it went on but Letterkenny got better/more wit

They're all small town archetypes to some degree
Except for the gay preacher.

The TV show version of Dan Deacon. No rests ever.

>fartbook was stupid. I liked the skinny druggie guy
Agreed to both

Wayne's the best

yeah but is plaid guy untouchable? i'm fine if he's "the smart guy" but it pisses me off when a character in a funny series is untouchable.

I don't see what you mean. I haven't seen Dan Deacon live yet either though

Agreed. They almost began to try harder....or wanted job security so they spent real time thinking about it beyond youtube.

"Everyone knows someone in Letterkenny" which is true. I like in a town half the size of Letterkenny and I know a less funny and more American version of every fuckin' character.

He's the town tough guy/"Good ol boy". No character is infallible but it's a fucking comedy based on living in a small town user just try it

i'll give it a shot but only if you promise The Ranch gets another season

He loses SOMETIMES. Usually when he does, he wins in relation to that loss in a later episode. So he's untouchable on a long enough timeline. He also gets broken up with a few times if that counts as touchable.

Glen and Plaid guy are the creators, they got older and learned more after college. They also broke through into the US, which comes with more funding for writers/sets/tech

Bonnie McMurray gets me diamonds.

Ferda

Having a main character turn out to be a pedo can ruin any show

Production absolutely got better watching it all together.

Agreed

Boyzzzzz

No character really goes through a major drama period except for him tbh. So it seems he has more falls/growth (but the tweaker does too to some degree, and the hockey bros mature). But overall they're all high school classmates growing up in the same small town in a comedic setting

Allegedly

Allegedlies

he couldn't take an emu and that's alls I gots to say

I used to like it but it's fans are as cringe as Rick and morty fans were.

>other people's autism affects what media you enjoy
Damn that sucks for you

Fans don't ruin a show for me.

Although, I did drive by a Mcdonald's during the sauce thing and I haven't watched Rick and Morty again after seeing what I saw.

wait wut? i don't watch news about actors and shit

Funny over all. Did care for the abortion thing.

That was such a small part of the show though. And the overall "none of my business" was decently done.

I don't either but Yea Forums had jokes about The Ranch losing a main character. I don't watch Netflix originals with Ashton Kutcher

Exactly my point.
I live in a village in Canada and it got popular here really fast. For a little while people were quoting it non stop.

Macmasters raped a kid.
Allegedly

Attached: 20190808_210051.jpg (1080x1877, 650K)

kutcher really is the worst thing about that show. His acting is shit and his story arc is poorly written (likely by him). The rest of the characters are believable though.

honestly if they killed him off and brought in more actors from that 70's show i'd be pretty happy with the result.

You didn't care a for a five second convo that doesn't pertain to any of the comedy?

damn they come to snuff the rooster

I could see being Canadian and hating it for that reason. Even here in the Mid-West, I heard friends quoting it without knowing it was quoting it. I heard "Pitter patter" and "made of spare parts" a lot. Those aren't unheard of phrases around here, but I also know it got bigger because of the show.

They're all Scientology faggots? Fuck that 70s Show

I loved Topher Grace before I saw more of him outside of Eric Foreman. He's kind of a hipster douche, it seems, in real life.

Just a bad time really. Probably didn't get a "yes" or direct "no" so the gals figured they were #Metoo'd and he went from "America's pothead older brother" to "America's pothead older brother that the family still loves, but keeps on the low"

Think of an A or B list celebrity. Probably a scientologist. Gotta ignore the personal lives of the tards to enjoy the good shit they produce.

I can't think of anything I watched with him in it where he was the reason I watched it.

Oh ya no the phrases are definitely used it's just after it started getting popular people were pretty much speaking in quotes trying to sound like hicks. It just started sounding really forced like fuck bud thats tenth time today you called someone spare parts damn.

I was hooking up with a gal from northern Minnesota and I would make fun of her for the accent. She would go on and on about how there isn't a real accent all while calling a bAg a bEg. Loved it. Now, seeing that kind of shit intentionally done would make my ears bleed after so much of it. My area is full of genuine American redneck dudes and even the unintentional southern twang gets to me a lot, but now they added in Letterkenny quotes.

Favorite show, but i feel like hulu will ruin it and americanize it

Hulu only has streaming rights. Not production rights.

Its already americanized bud.

How so