I've been dating this girl for a month now and she saw that I hadn't deleted Tinder yet and is now mad at me...

I've been dating this girl for a month now and she saw that I hadn't deleted Tinder yet and is now mad at me. Wtf do I do?

>haven't been using Tinder since meeting her
>was too lazy to uninstall

Attached: Screenshot_20190809_092947.jpg (1080x2340, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3y6bOXPm6JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like you did all you can. Just make sure tender is gone but also make sure she dosent have it still to. She likes you but shes insecure

If you have to ask then you have no chance.
Tell her to grow up as you too have some growing up to do.
Don't waste her and your time.

Or whatever, do whatever you want who cares.

Attached: cce.jpg (500x661, 47K)

Tell her to shut the hell up about it.

How does she know you still have it? I bet she's using it too. Spin it around on that lying whore

She saw it installed on my phone, she doesn't have it cause she showed me her phone.

Is this highschool?
It sounds like highshchool.

She's 18 I'm 19

Is she hot?

Essentially highschool.
Tell her to quit throwing a fit over nothing.
Unless you're such a beta you're going to let her have control over you because you're pussy whipped.

Oh boy.
Learn to have fun, this won't last eitherway, I bet both my balls on that.
Stop taking this shit so serious.

I second this. Don't give her power op. Tell her if it's that big of a problem then you're going to break up with her

I went through the exact same shit with my current gf. Tinder plus some nudes of my ex I forgot I had on my laptop.

I was going to therapy at the time for other issues and my therapist tried to give me advice.

First,
Do not play along with her anger. Do not say "I swear I didnt do anything" like a little bitch.

Remember this argument is not you trying to prove yourself to her. This is you and her together trying to fight against her insecurities. Make sure she knows you are on the same team. That even though you made a mistake, she should not feel afraid cause there is nothing going on. Calm her down with a calm attitude, she will freak out a bit more and then feel more secure when she sees that you are not letting the situation make you fall apart.

There is nothing you can do but be there for her when she decides what to do. You cannot control other people's insecurities. And trust me, you really don't wanna be with somebody who constantly thinks you are cheating on her.

I cheated on my gf while being drunk 3 years ago and she immediately found out. And using this approach to the issue now we trust each other completely.

Your gf has to work on her own insecurity, you have to be there to support and help. But at the end of the day you cannot fix it, she has to decide whether or not she is able to trust you.

The best thing you can do is be absolutely care free about it and she will come crawling back after a few days after realizing your sexual market value is high enough to just let her go

Ditch the bitch... She says 'were' instead of 'where'. Nobody wants that, bra

You did all you could. Just delete it and if she asks again show her you don't have it. Ez clap.

Do not negotiate with terrorists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3y6bOXPm6JE

She’s trying to make you take your place as a snivelling little bitch.
Seems like she’s winning so far.

If your girl doesn't know that just regularly deleting tinder doesn't delete the profile, she's an idiot. If you had a girl for a month and didn't delete or hide away your past profiles/fap material, you're the idiot.

She doesn't seem very smart and isn't giving you the time of the day which is bad. She has already mentally bounced. Physical shit will go soon too. She saw you still had tinder, like the idiot that you are, and is rightfully mad. If you can't fix it on your own, you are either not a man or she is a woman that has gone through the shitshow before.

Also, don't fucking go to Yea Forums asking about relationship advice. If you can't fix it by yourself, you're a bid fat dumb loser.

>... were i have to doubt myself ...
Red Flag, bitch that's you not any relationship. She's a low confidence, "be my psychiatrist" type.

Ditch her and get someone else. This should've been "You still have tinder installed? Yeah, forgot to delete it, wanna see?" and over at most.

>even though you made a mistake
He made no mistake, he has an app installed he used to get into contact with her.
Otherwise this guy gave sound advice if you want to stay together but trust me 1 month isn't long and you can save yourself a lot of bullshit.

Come hhere for tthe best nudes! Hot females and traps

discord gg/tP2qFTU

show her the dates of the last matches n chats to proof u haven't been on it

He shouldn't have to. That's called trust.

If you actually haven’t been on it since you’ve been with her, then fuck her for not understanding

Is she worth it? Is she hot?
Show pic of her?