How long were you with your girl until you said "I love you"?

How long were you with your girl until you said "I love you"?

Attached: 3c6bdba98a0abf1ad57163ea29b97f49.jpg (570x571, 33K)

Traps count as girls right?

Sure

5 months

Always let them say it first.
She told me after a great sex session, about a month in.
That was 10yrs ago, married now.

Not long. Before we started dating really. She's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with though. It was weird finding her. I just knew.

6 minutes

3 month dating

boutta year.. spent 4 years together before she started sleeping with other men, now she doesn't reply to my messages..

well, such is fate for a woman you've literally hit i suppose.. well, she was a nigger and went wnd did the one thing i asked her not to do when i met her,, ended up getting raped because of it

Bump?

Yeah I feel you with this one, told mine pretty quick for exact same reason I just kinda knew....

5 seconds.
Love is a made up concept so the word don't mean much

Lmao

not long enough but if i can pump loads in her asshole who the hell cares

never...

All concepts are made up concepts, this does not make them fake. Just as all words are made up.

About three weeks from dating. She's outta prev marriage, two kids, now my prom.

I want to be in Nanking 28°

About 2 weeks I don't actually love her she's just rich and I like the life style

Good to see the 15 year olds are still invading the place

What is reality? Is this real life?

Attached: 1559397903899.jpg (750x1024, 99K)

One week, but after we got married a year later she told me that she absentmindedly muttered it to me the day we met.

She started saying it as soon as I put my cock in her

7 months

I don't remember the last time I had a girl to say that to.

it's fantasy

Attached: 000.jpg (959x628, 59K)

1 month, still together after 3 years and 2 kids

>didn't mean it tho

Haven't. If she doesn't know you're doing it wrong.

How do you show her?

No matter how cutie her pennis is, she's still he.

Attached: Good-parenting.jpg (700x792, 80K)

Eh couple of weeks in. Don't give to much power to it. Just a string.

a few weeks after dating. we had been close for a while before we started dating so it wasn't long before I said it. here I am 7 months later still madly in love with her

Last girl I was dating told me first after I came inside her for the first time. We were probably together 4 or 5 months. Didn't say it back. She got really upset.

Early couple weeks