I'm drunk and have an interview in 2 hours

I'm drunk and have an interview in 2 hours.
Is there any way to avoid smelling like a bottle of cheap vodka? I desperately need this job.

Attached: Cjt__ifVAAESOLK.jpg (1114x1093, 185K)

Seems like a question suited for yahoo

Peanut butter is the thing

Cinnamon altoids

Just cover up the smell from your breath and you should be fine

They'll smell you, and they'll be able to tell in seconds as you slur and stumble.

Fucking loser, stay ugly poor and stupid, faggot.

Yeah, quit being a degenerate pos and drinking cheap vodka when you’re unemployed, priorities son.

pervitin! i am soon to be supreme leader of my workplace

Attached: 26.jpg (1233x800, 367K)

eat garlic

And here I was just reading the AA book again. Thanks for the laugh OP.

>Desperately need the job
>Drunk

Kek

Take a shower, brush your teeth, and eat some food.

First off, take a shower. Eat a bunch of carbs and get some protein to sober up a bit and soak up the alcohol. A breakfast burrito would be ideal. From experience, I can tell you Pepsi is pretty good at covering up the smell of vodka. Good luck. Don't fuck up the interview.

Why the fuck did you get drunk before a job interview if you "desperately needed this job"? Don't be a helpless person. If it's important than make a point of not fucking it up. Just spray some Febreze in your mouth and choke on it for a while I don't fucking know.

then*

>soak up the alcohol
I’ll take myths for $400 Alex, that’s not how alcohol works junior.

Shower, eat something bready and greasy, lightly suck on a charcoal brick, brush teeth including the back, gargle mouthwash

Or just eat a whole can of altoids

Jealous so much he got angry

Yeah OP, wait to be drunk and hungover every morning on cheap vodka until you have a job

nervous?

Hot shower.
Rub Icy Hot on your balls.
Get some cocaine.

say what you will but it works

By putting more stuff in his stomach it slows the rate of absorption for the alcohol that is still in his stomach.
You are a fucking retard

Dubs of truth.
If it didn't work, I wouldn't have posted it

>Or just eat a whole can of altoids
Hi Mark

just kill yourself my dude

This guy has been there..

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Lol and these are the people saying “jews keep me down” lmfao

>Nervous?
Yeah, op. Well, breathe slowly and deeply. Calm down. Focus on the interview. And don't do shit like this anymore. Drink when you get the job, not because you don't have one.
Now go do your best.

Attached: 1402413096086.png (500x375, 250K)

>still in his stomach
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, read a book or get ready for school.

Attached: 1EDF4CC3-BD41-428D-B43C-77C2EDB1B792.jpg (235x232, 10K)

Gotta pay those bills. You know how it is.

Why is this the first excuse people jump to? Whos jealous of being an alcoholic?

Yea I use to try this when I was supper hung over and had a interview I never did get any of thos job but I'd get a shower right be for use eye drops in my eyes brush my teeth and suck a pice of mint candy good luck gye it's hard to slow up on the booze whend every thing sucks bin thare gye wishing you the best

What chapter my man or one of the stories in the back AA saved my life. Keep comeing back bro

bill is the biggest nigger cult leader of them all. kys yourself sheep

You stupid cunt
You continue getting drunker for about an hour after you stop drinking.
Try drinking the same amount on an empty stomach, and a full stomach, see how different the speed and duration of intoxication is
Dumb cunt