18 year old Japanese girl wants me to send her my cum. She wants to put it inside her and get pregnant

18 year old Japanese girl wants me to send her my cum. She wants to put it inside her and get pregnant.

She's living in Ireland, I'm in England. How can I post my cum to keep it alive long enough for her?

Attached: A2A5A60E-D404-439F-BA06-F986ED178972.jpg (728x1024, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawOfInverseFertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overnight shipping will cost you over 100 bucks, and it's your responsibility to keep it frozen so you'd have to cover a fresh load in ice packs

Why not go there and enjoy putting it there in person ?

Take a flight and deposit it fresh inside her.

Do I cum into a ziplok bag or something?

I would love to, but I don't have the money for both flight and hotel.

it needs to be something sterile I'd imagine, like a vial.. I don't even know what temperature sperm is supposed to be kept at, or if it can get TOO frozen. Idk.

You know you can sue and collect child support in this circumstance right, even if she's in ROI or returns to japan

Good job she just knows my first name and the city I live in, not my full address

Then fly there, fuck, fly back same day .. not as if this is a romantic endeavor

True! Yeah ok
I'll be hiding all my ID and stuff with my full name lol

Youre going to need to fuck more than just once to get someone pregnant. Some couples will try for years before they conceive.

Attached: 9l1v5h7oqee31.jpg (960x1026, 199K)

Yeahhhhhh well I've been successful after one fuck before. Just wish it wasn't successful in that instance

That is not at all going to work. Get it too cold and you'll damage the spermatozoa, too warm and theyll die.

Same here ..

So why are you even bothering with this? WHat do you gain apart from paying ridiculous shipping or expensive airfare?

Attached: 64613863_2724839690878373_4055629036544589824_n.jpg (960x960, 55K)

Why didnt you use a condom?

In locker at airport or train station .. also, as she's the one wanting your genes, make her pay the trip.

Cause she's hot and it's hot to think she wants my cum inside her

if you really want to pay alimony for the next 18 years + at least give her a good fuck

Well, you know .. once it gets up your sense relocates to your asshole at times

A court can order your ISP to identify you if she knows all that and has logs

OP is probably going to wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney

Law of inverse fertility
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawOfInverseFertility

you're a cheap 8hr trip away from her. it's not like she's a $1200 25 hour plane ride across the world. just go fuck her you dumb shitter.

Send me her address and I'll just drive to her and pump her full

Show girl or fake and gay

Are you close to Sandyford?

freeze it

Lad, it's Ireland. Everything is close. Sandyford is only and hour away from me.

Attached: 97E4B5E0-A478-4FE9-BABC-02C2BC1FBD0D.jpg (640x615, 101K)

Ok cool I'll ask if she's cool with that and let you know

Cum huge load inside a baby food jar. Surround jar in dry ice. Include a.turkey baster. Send package. Dumb fucking English faggot.

Ok but will it stay alive if I post it first class?

She's asking how old are you and if she can see a photo

Hey op. If you are white, please don't make any more hapa babies. We don't need any more mentally ill half white-asian hybrids. Also, what the fuck are you doing? this is a horrible idea. Signing up for child support without any of the benefits of fucking....

you'd have to be a dumb fucking idiot to do this.

Also, you'd be creating a single mom, we don't need any more of those monsters.

Yeah I'm white
Half white half Japanese babies are the cutest

Over 18 and she's gunna need to provide the classic Yea Forums proof first before anything. Face, tits, timestamp. Or face and timestamp

It costs about £20 mate

Ok I'll get it but it'll be tonight. She's in class now

Any better ones? Or an insta?

For hotel? £120 I was seeing

It's more like a 30 minute flight. He can be to her in 2 hours

Class? It's summer. How old this bitch? All she needs is a scrap of paper and a bathroom stall.

Yeah insta but not sharing it here lol

For flight. Then just stay at her house

Is it @ah****_**08?

I thought spaff for IVF was stored in liquid nitrogen? No?

Attached: gonna get bit.jpg (550x354, 35K)

Then you don't have the money to raise a child.

She's doing a home stay. Don't think they would like a random English bloke pounding their guest making cute babies

Begins with @z

>has logs

Attached: logdog.jpg (960x960, 469K)

>being stupid enough to send an unknown person your semen.
Enjoy being sued into oblivion, retard. You deserve it.

Ah so @ahegao_0408

That has the exact same image you send isn't her then?

It's going to work a LOT better if you fuck her every couple of days for her mid-cycle weeks. Take a 2 or 3 week vacation and go impregnate her. I'm sure you can stay with her if you are fucking her. It's just a train to Liverpool and then a ferry ride for a few hours.

Hapas are terrific. My wife and her siblings are all hapa and they are engineeers, college profs, CPA, veterinarian, etc. Better looking than White or Japanese too.

Just spit in a cup, mix it with some flour and tell her to pay for your cookies once she gets them

OP is fake and gay loser RPing his overseas sex fantasy. Picture is found on 2 accounts elsewhere not matching op's description. Timestamped pic or GTFO. Or OP is a fucking moron and being had by some cumfaggot overseas.

It's summer time. You can fuck her in the bushes outside, and sleep in a hostel..

They're also 4 times as likely to have psychiatric conditions. NO MORE ELLIOT RODGERS.

The OP pic is attached to Insta @ahegao_0408 (and تشيكا is Arabic for chica, go figure !.

VERY strong smell of BS on this one !

Make one of those shaving cream container things like in Jurassic Park

how the fuck did u find it tho

Attached: laughing_nigger.jpg (720x720, 77K)

no seriously nigga i wanna know, im not even OP

This magic tactic real hackers use. Called R. I. S. Or reverse image search.

Haha! Send someone else's cum, op. That'll show her!

OP is a lying cunt who has never spoken go a girl.

Sometimes you just fuck it up, instinct takes over

yea i tried that obv, nothing came up tho, i tried tineye, google, and bing, nothing came up

Citation needed

Send her some yogurt.

I'm sorry OP but I'm afraid that you must deliver it personally. Sperm cells lives outside only for 45 minutes (approximately). Or if you want you could send them in another woman body (they can survive in vagina for 72 hours). Pretty complicated, isn't it?

Fucking kek