files.catbox.moe/2ugebs.mp3

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: brrr.jpg (619x244, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/qu5rx2.mp3
files.catbox.moe/licy0g.mp3
files.catbox.moe/m9vncj.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It is the way of all things, from Olympian Zeus right down to the very humblest of the earth-worms and mole-crickets that chirrup on this earth, to wear themselves out in this exhausting field of endeavor. It is, therefore, only natural that cats, too, dreamily joyful, should indulge themselves in the risk-fraught search for love. –Natsume Soseki, I Am a Cat

Where did yesterday's Asian Gorl thread leave off...I think she was a mangaka. Something like that, it turned out pretty good, if I remember! Everyone showed up... Asian Gorl's in college probably so she's not worried too much about a popularity contest, hmm... how do I facilitate a perspective that doesn't rely on mandatory attendance and filial, teenage youth?

The Asian Gorl threads are particularly fun for me to make. I get an opportunity to write, and a way to feel at home on 4cham. Plus Doremi sometimes show up too!

files.catbox.moe/qu5rx2.mp3

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: posies.jpg (570x219, 38K)

See I planned this three days ago and you followed the plan to a t without even knowing about it

>“I can’t shake the feeling that I know this person,” Swirl said. “But why such an elaborate game and why am I the recipient? I’m just a widow with no literary taste whatsoever.”—Madeleine Thien, Do Not Say We Have Nothing

Asian Gorl and seuss lost.. distant lovers separated by a pane of glass! They sob and tear, placing their fists on the glass, hoping for some connection. They probably don't do that. They hardly know each other! Why would they want to feel closer when they hardly know each other? Silly. Just dumb. No one in the history of mankind has felt romance an intimacy for a stranger, especially such that it could inspire love. Isn't that right, Heyday? Heyday condescends with a wistful laughter. Nostalgia truly is evil! A giant among villains.

Anonymous' powers of foresight are keen and capricious. Stabilizing an entire country with his prophecy.

files.catbox.moe/licy0g.mp3

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: beingasian.jpg (757x445, 54K)

>The entire city had a bad case of the sweats and the jimjams. –Lisa See, China Dolls

Did you know, psychic people make up less than 2% of the entire population! It's a very rare trait to have. E.S.P. is so rare in fact, that it's not even hereditary! Your kids might not even have the talent.. seuss and Asian Gorl have the skill, but they're not related at all. I'd lug the thoughts from out of the basement, with a strained grimace, but you're just going to have to trust me on this one! When two psychic people fall in love with each other... it's a phenomenon! Imagine all that noise, and static, constant contest for supremacy, between two minds; very noisy. And then they try to explain feelings to one another, can you even imagine?

files.catbox.moe/m9vncj.mp3

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: fringe.jpg (126x428, 15K)

Asian Gorl thread on page eight!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 9gjsfb.jpg (354x421, 46K)

Gorl is from Deltora Quest which was the first book I ever read

One day you'll see that we were meant to be together

Oh that's like the plot to this other story have you read The House on Mango Street?

Attached: 51h6wew6.png (199x324, 98K)

No I don't read books anymore since I dropped out of high school

I can't finish my story if you haven't read it.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: auuuugh.jpg (1485x595, 320K)

I don't want it to be over

It's a fate that must come to pass, all things end and begin anew.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: 54oiken4.jpg (750x199, 44K)

I love you

Bye bye, Jevin poster.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: x5z7g8mw.jpg (301x320, 25K)

>“Men make gods and women worship them,” said Frazer; it is men who decide if their supreme divinities will be females or males; the place of woman in society is always the one they assign her; at no time has she imposed her own law. –Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex

Sappho, Aphrodite, Saint Mary, Jesus Christ, Raiden, Tsukiyomi-no-Mikoto, Asian Gorl. Asian Gorl is the new idol, the new God of mankind. Savior and gracious in her appeal. Preserving seuss and his kin from harm, cleaving a path through treachery with her wit and sorrow. Asian Gorl is evincible in all things. She is illustrious and emphatic in all things. Through Asian Gorl, all things are made possible.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: Untitled-5 (2).jpg (730x898, 134K)

rrporting for duty !

Alright well the laundry could be done if you're up for the job

Hot dubbos in the Asian Gorl thread!

>I found my way to the latrine, where a line extended onto the road and around the corner. I saw grandmothers draped in big Army coats that hung down to the ground and young women with their hair tied up in kerchiefs. –Lisa See, China Dolls

Military Asian Gorl, Asian Gorl with a purpose! Wearing bomber jackets, sequine blouses and bandanas! What could Asian Gorl be up to in this rigid attire? Why dress this way... at all? I bet she's up to something evil. Something no good!

I did my laundry already!

Attached: nani!.jpg (318x315, 34K)

bumpo for AsianGorl

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: comfy(22).gif (480x480, 1.07M)

Asian Gorl thread bumpo!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: dumbstruck.jpg (184x311, 58K)

page 8! solkecisgenedrd is back, baby!