Why hasn't there been a gun show shooter yet?

Why hasn't there been a gun show shooter yet?
>some neo-liberal out there must be fuming
>why hasn't he given them a taste of their own medicine?

Attached: download (5).jpg (274x184, 15K)

because many guns to shoot back.

Because gun-hugging cowards like soft targets where they can murder innocent women and babies

God i wish someone would try that, got to have CCTV footage of it though...

Antifa fag runs in with AK, screams "Die you racist fash scum!!

Proceeds to explode into a cloud of pink mist under an ungodly barrage of gunfire

would be glorious

How many innocent women have you ever met?

>touche

Toplel

Same as with Dayton, with an automatic weapon, and people in a line, he could hit double-digits before someone could load and aim their piece. Plus, he's guaranteed to get a couple of people killed/injured in the crossfire when "good guy with gun" fires wildly at him.

>automatic weapon
This guy doesn't gun

This is some cringelord tier conservative fanfiction considering none of those guns are going to be loaded except for the shooters' gun

>none of those guns are going to be loaded except for the shooters' gun

every gun dealer there worth a shit has a concealed weapon on them loaded and ready to go.

Writing your fanfiction as you go I see?

replying to obvious bait
> snowflakes do not go shoot up places that are armed to the teeth because they die before getting a shot off.
OP never been to gun show

This guy doesn't gun

/thread

because its not a soft target

Because the only people who do mass shootings are the kind of people that love gun shows.

Cuz gun shows are filled with people who were raised by parents... two parents. Not a tv and SSRIs

Keked.
He plot armored the shit out of you. Gg no re.

Me thinks you’ve never even seen a fire arm in person. (Don’t say police or a security, etc.)

Cause everyone there is fucking armed you retard

>liberal

>at a gun show

this is how stupid americans are,why would a liberal.who hates guns,be at a gun show

Stop jerking off nigger, it's not antifa doing the shootings

incel detected

thats because there to busy shooting each other in their poverty ridden left wing neighborhoods.to bad that doesnt make the news,because "muh trump,muh nazi's"

This. Even tho they make you have a barrel lock or zip tie in the barrel.

found the soyboi

and the guy who sucks his dick

the strawman effect

>concealed weapon on them loaded and ready to go.
noguns confirmed

sure kid
are there no gun shows in Europe?

sure kid

This guy doesn't gun

and on the left the bitter European.
don't worry his fangs and claws were removed years ago.

the strawman effect

>soyboi
found the /pol/cel

have sex

this you?

Attached: uncutmasterace.jpg (345x635, 49K)

Alright so why would they shoot a gun con, retard? Stop wanking your gun for a sec

Attached: DZFu6YXVwAAqtUq.jpg (576x563, 66K)

Because they're a hundred people ready to shoot them back in a heartbeat

the strawman effect

the strawman effect

This guy doesn't gun

you don't bite the hand that feeds you. plenty a mass murderer has purchased a weapon at a gun show.

>am liberal
>own firearms
>go to gun shows regularly

bitter and retarded
must be a member of the royal family

so?

well, it could be.. one helluva shitfest.
>everybody has guns
>gunman starts shooting
>someone is quick and shoots the shooter
>someone else is not quite so quick but quick enough to get that an active shooter is shooting and proceeds to shoot the guy who shot the initial shooter
>everybody starts shooting people shooting people because now everyone is an active shooter and thus a valid target
>everyone lies dead on the ground
>shooter is dead
>all other shooters are also dead
>profit
>and we shall have.. peace

Attached: 1565138356784.jpg (768x1024, 181K)

woah chief u gotim

the strawman effect

this guy doesn't gun

the incel effect

so??

this guy doesn't gun

the strawman effect

no one cares about a millennials opinion

You better start caring. Millennials, people in their 20's and 30's, represent the largest voting segment of the US public right now.

Remember to clean the cum off the barrel

>Why hasn't there been a gun show shooter yet?

because gun show dealers are ready.

Attached: 666.jpg (1500x1500, 345K)

the strawman effect

so???

this guy doesn't sex

woah..

a gun show is seen as largely a friendly arena for like minded would be murderers. you strike out at those you think caused you suffering, like elementary school children, not the people you want to commit hate crimes with.

thats like going into the hood on ops territory
you know damn well you gonna get shot up even if you try

Attached: image0.jpg (750x959, 560K)

sure kid
lmao

the strawman effect

you pic is why I never go to the city

>you know damn well you gonna get shot up even if you try
mass shooters rarely cares about that, most actually plan on it.

Boomers are dying, the Republican party is dying. "This too shall pass."

sure kid
herd this before
whos president again?
you threaten people you don't know pretty quickly.
but gun owners are the problem
lmao

The guns are fine, the people there buying them should be shot though. They just reinforce the wrong, siding with it against anything trying to stop it.

Shooters would be better off getting together, defending somewhere of their own and preparing to move on when the sell outs show up to re-assert govt's ownership of them, for their benefit of course, return them to the things robbed of people like them, stone age otherwise. People having given up aggrivated by people breaking free because they can't be a part of them, see eachother try to jump onboard which invalidates the effort. Reminded they did betray mankind so aren't it.

Best ignore it all, design some guns to print up, what a free world would look like, make it hidden away from aged traitors. People will sell out, freedom will seem stupid if it stagnates to a place. Join the army and get shot or stay somewhere bombed into a chance at freedom, at least until the traitors show up to make deaths for nothing, setting up government.

>you threaten people you don't know pretty quickly
wat

Because you hard right?
Molon labe

>whos president again?
a demented boomer

woah.. powerful

you apparently have difficulties understanding words

God damn Peggy

she lost
remember

would you?

Yeah I know
And I still dont care because you weak pussies will lose the revolution

the web will go down
they will die

Absolutely
Then I would now the lawn and drink beer in the alley

yeah, sure. but who did user threaten?

>rent free

guess you have problems with words too.

the strawman effect

No one will validate their feelings when they're too busy scrounging for food
They'll pick each other apart like a student body election in Lord of the flies.
The fat shaming sets in before all out cannibalism and that's just the first winter.

yeah its pretty bad

I give them a week before they beg the boomers to save them

where did you go kid?
I need someone to laugh at

Guns are alright, it's this kind of gun faggots daydreaming about being fucking Rambo that cause problems to responsable gun owners

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Damn right. I think a lot of people that have their tricked out AR-15 'for home defense' because they have this fantasy of being justified in blowing away a nigger that comes to the wrong motherfucking house

Baby boomers were born between 1944 and 1964, they're current between 55-75 years old. They won't be around forever, but they will be here for a while.

not an answer
this guy doesn't sex

>where did you go kid?
I left the thread, okay. I'm no longer in the thread, stop responding; I can't read your answers, I'm not in the thread anymore.

Cop at front door drops them right off the bat. No one pauses while shopping.

>Cop at front door drops them right off the bat
why would he do that?

Because it’s the right that is doing mass shootings the majority of the time.

Attached: 8D8B8738-2C16-4404-AF09-E96BDD39A31C.jpg (1416x1770, 198K)

More likely than not everybody will be confused who the shooter is because everybody would be pulling out their guns and end up shooting each other.

She got more votes remember.

bingo
see

Because responsible gun owners don't commit acts of cowardice like mass shootings.

>he literally thinks a circular firing squad is a good idea

Attached: 1516024101956.jpg (400x592, 94K)

my sides

Attached: 0001.jpg (224x225, 5K)

this

>Why hasn't there been a gun show shooter yet?

I think every gun show I have been to require you to disable any guns you bring in.

Yeah, but not in OP's Rambotastic fantasyland. In OP's mind, the libcuck (who's probably a transsexual Sanders supporter who looks like a dude dressed up as AOC) would be taken down by hundreds of sharpshooters in a blaze of bullets that all hit the target. As a result, machine guns are legalized and each one of the shooters is invited to the White House and gets to lick Trump's balls -- OP gets to swallow the load, of course.

What the fuck?

Either am so drunk I don't even remember drinking or you are utterly retarded and can't write for shit even if your life depended on it.

Attached: 1562047700558.jpg (200x382, 18K)

It's like you can't even rim ram of the flamastan because the scribs to the flibb factors into the shimmy.

because mass shooters more than likely bought their guns at one of these places and support the nra.

Attached: qdhi0nsv9ne31.jpg (600x768, 132K)

Name one time this has ever happened ever. I've heard this scenario from every libtard and I've never once heard of it actually happening. One citation.

>and support the nra.

no NRA member has ever done a mass shooting
nice try

That image makes it look like white supremacists are saving us from Muslim terrorists

spotted the Retarded NRA member

>taste of their own medicine

Because the people at gun shows aren’t the same as school shooters you absolute dipshit

You don't shit where you eat.

Attached: buckshot.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

Cause they are mentally unstable white supremacist cunts?

Arent*

single issue faggots fucking it up for everyone else

Suicide by gun show?
It has potential as ways to die go.
But odds are there will be a sharp shooter who will just disarm you. I mean you find guys there who can shoot a tossed quarter with a .45 peacemaker.

Attached: 1523937246631.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

This has got to fucking stop!

I AM a liberal.
I wear tie dye.
I smoke dope.
I am registered Democrat.
I own Guns.
I support the US Constitution and the Second Amendment.

I did not vote for Hilary or Donald.

God first, America second.

Attached: 1527915172748.jpg (600x369, 94K)

most gun vendors also carry at their jobs, so no one can just pick up a gun and attack/rob them.