Hey Yea Forums, wth are these bumps on my hands...

Hey Yea Forums, wth are these bumps on my hands? a couple started appearing about a week and a half ago and more have just been coming till now.
They are itchy but not always. I also have some dried skin in between my fingers and top of my wrist.
ive been moisturizing it and using hydrocrotisone everyday but it doesnt seem to be doing much :c
Do I have cancer?

Attached: photo_2019-08-06_18-44-29 (2).jpg (1280x622, 77K)

Attached: photo_2019-08-06_18-44-29 (3).jpg (1280x622, 61K)

Attached: photo_2019-08-06_18-44-29 (4).jpg (1280x622, 54K)

Attached: photo_2019-08-06_18-44-29.jpg (1280x622, 83K)

Almost looks like herpes. More likely warts.

Scabies?

It's AIDs.

oh hell no imma kill myself lol

Seconding this, does it itch on your feet, hands, below the hips? Itch as in “yeah I can’t stop”

no its just on the top of my hands and it itches like once or twice a day but it goes away if I dont think about it too much. But if I scratch it it will keep itching more and more.

Attached: photo_2019-08-06_18-54-51.jpg (1280x621, 62K)

It’s early scabies. Go to your doctor. Have you recently (few weeks Incubation) slept in strange places or hooked up with someone?
Source: got it, worst shit ever, go to a doctor ffs

The only thing I can think of is when I went to an amusement park. It started happening then. It was a few bumps but it happened when I was there. Does it happen and spread this fast?

have you been pulling weeds? i get them on my fingers, some clear ass bubbles. considering its on the wrist, have you been putting on gloves that pull hair or anything that may be rubbing that area?

These bumps look like knuckles you fag

Attached: 1558403997965.jpg (1065x1073, 554K)

Could be eczema.

It's not that spread for now but you will have to clean all your sheets using high temperature. It's a pain in the ass to get rid of it.

Eczema doesn't really look like this.

The eggs have to hatch which takes a while, but once the itching starts it goes fast. But take it with a grain of salt. Essentially these bugs live under the skin on your hands and tunnel. Their poop gives you an allergic reaction which will manifest as itching just about everywhere. The good part is that it’s super easily treated and goes away forever. (Just a salve)
But it’s hard to tell from images, go to a doctor to verify it, and he’ll prescribe this salve

Looks a lot like scabies, it spreads through physical contact, don't fuck a cheap hooker next time

Yeah, once you cover your body with the salve for like a day, time to go nuclear on all clothes that you own. You don’t want any eggs to survive. By the time you actually have gotten the cure the itching will be maddening. I would rather redo my college math exams than get that shit again

nah havent done much of that

Even if you ignore it because it’s expensive to see a doctor or whatev, you are now a disease vector. You do NOT want to be the guy ppl remember as the dude who gave them scabies.
At least remember our advice when the itching starts for real

bed bug bites, very linear dots, change your sheets and shower.

imma go to a doctor but I wanted to ask here real quick.

There are a few techniques to kill the eggs from all the clothes that have been infected. You can use high temperature washing but also put infected clothes in strongly sealed garbage bags. Google it and go see a doctor. Scabies is strongly correlated with bad hygiene so you might want to treat it ASAP.

but its only on my hands

im pretty clean. I shower twice a day. always wear clean clothes and do laundry once a week. It might have been that I got infected by it from the amusement park

Maybe, but you have to consider that every cloth you've used since you went to the park have been infected.

It isnt bed bugs. The one user was correct that it looks a little like eczema, but go to the DR to be sure.

This doesn't look like eczema at all. Eczema doesn't provoke straight lines like this. Scabies does.
Do you have allergies OP?

ive washed them. I only wear each clothe once. Thank god for that. Im bout to head for the laundry now so Ill take my sheets and put them seperatly on high. It might not do anything though since I still have it.

Not that I know of.

You are right if it's on top of the hand it would be psoriasis not eczema. Either way see a fucking doctor.

i will calm down.

Those bumps on your hand?
Think they're called knuckles

I dont care if you get cured or die a horrible death in a blazing inferno. Just have no idea why people come to B to ask for medical advice.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 35 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)