Fuck you Yea Forums. You're the laughing stock of the internet...

Fuck you Yea Forums. You're the laughing stock of the internet. And the funniest part is you still think you scare people, just because you associate with mass shooters and spew racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit. Well you don't scare me. At all.

I'm a male webcam model on the site Flirt4Free, under the name Milton Hanson. I use pathetic incel virgin losers like you to buy whatever the fuck I want.

I'm better looking than you, richer than you and smarter than you. Basically I'm better than you in every single way. You suck and I think you're fucking pathetic.

I'm going back on cam right now so come into my room. I can't keep replying to this thread while I'm on cam, so lets see if you're brave enough to talk shit to my face. Unless you're too much of a pussy?

Attached: fuck4chan.jpg (1178x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=898i_hM2m1M
flirt4free.com/?model=milton-hanson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

We;ll need an address for where you live friend :)

Attached: 1565123471367s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

this

Nice troll, I won't bite

You can find my chatroom easy enough from what I just told you. But you're not gonna do shit because you're a pathetic incel piece of shit like the rest of the losers on this site

>won’t bite
You still bumped the thread fuckwit

I mean your house. Address. So I can go and say it to your face. Why say it on the internet? Let's meet face to face bro.

So did you lol

Are you seriously so desperate for views that you're trying to trick us into going on to your chatroom to inflate your shit views? If your dad wasn't already disappointed in you for being a faggot, then he must be now for being a shitty faggot.

What a fuckin faggot

Attached: 1564851399537.jpg.jpg (665x668, 68K)

is this real?

Nice try bro. Ain't nobody going to spend money to see you jerk off

Hes baiting for viewvers retards

Cram this into your useless fucking head, nobody cares about you.

Can I see your cock?

Cock pics please

You think you're hot shit? Good for you buddy. Stroke your ego a little more. What kinda narcissistic cunt post this kinda shit (most stuff posted here is shit) this is the saddest fucking ploy to get viewers I've ever seen. Talk shit to your face to get your veiwer count up? Figured a hot shit like you wouldn't need such a pathetic method to get veiws. You posted herr hot shot so your just as much of a bitch as the rest. Get real bud, cam girl job? I aint gunna lie you get paid well, but still shows you can't do much else with your life then jerk off. Your right where you belong sport.

Get your cock out for the lads.

Tits or get the fuck out.

And a picture of your cock.

he's on cam now wearing that same top so yeah I guess

Cock please or fuck off

Are you fucking psychotic? Calm the fuck down you fucking sperg just because some retard spazzes out doesn’t mean you get to do the same. Christ.

does he take credit or does he only take cash

Cock faggot. I want to see your cock.

>We;ll need an address for where you live friend :)
A bit edgy dont you think

Ask my in my chatroom and I might whip it out. Who knows

Cock please

Sure brah. Wanna have gay sex?

dont get a heart attack dude

why do you want us to raid your room?

Leave

Attached: 1565020694925.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>Bit edgy
The bait is such low quality I will not even give you an image.

You know where you are right?
*turns around* he knows where he's at right? This is Yea Forums bud i just assumed everyone's psychotic

Here i thought shit talk is what we do here i must have the wrong site.

Attached: Снимок экрана 2019-08-06 в 18.07.02.png (190x219, 68K)

Tim for a beat down boys

Attached: DC26BEBF-BA9D-4667-9F97-BCF53AE3CF4D.jpg (491x393, 202K)

Shit bait

Which one of you said "get off Yea Forums fag"

I was probably going to, but now I guess I'd better stay and keep posting new threads when this one dies because fuck you

not even the gays are interested

Hey faggots my name is John and I hate blah blah nigger nigger

Hmmf, i'm going to masturbate for men, there's nothing wrong with that hmmf. That's not gay, being the little girl is gay. Little girls are hell hard gay. You're the little girl not me, i'm the daddy man doing cams for Japanese men so they can copy my mannerisms. I make so much money hmmf, you must be so jealous that people pay to watch me end all possability of corporate ladderclimbing. Hmmf, i'll never be lawyer now, or pretty much anything hmmf, i'm not scared of that because I have no responsabilities hmmf, when I cum I feel furfilled. I feel totally complete alone on my webcam as women laugh at me and fat men pretend to be me to underage girls on omeagle. This is the life for me. Just jacking off. I'm a jack off. I'm not scared of you. Hmmf.

someone post the camwhore fag's nudes already

Ok I'll bite. I just reported to f4f that your on an image board posting about get in here I'm about to fuck my 11 yo sister. Enjoy losing your paycheck my man.

Attached: 5bf.gif (625x626, 54K)

Holy fuck dude, that shit almost gave me an epileptic seizure.

Sharpie in the pooper or gtfo.

kek this. lets ruin this cunt. his chatrooms empty anyway

Nice, a new copypasta

congratulations milton you just became a meme

I like how it went from "I'm not scared" to silence real quick lol

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: Cash.jpg (600x622, 47K)

Bad way to inflate your views, OP no one wants to see a faggot on webcam when things like grindr exist. Gay men can bust a nut with another man within an hour with relative ease, it's not the same as female camgirls that's why they're so popular. You're a man OP you can't use your body for money unless you're taking a cock, face facts. Go get a real job friend this isn't the answer

Oh man /cow/ would have loved this. RIP 8ch always in our hearts. Never forgotten

Nah I literally said in my first post I can't keep talking back and forth on here because I'm on cam. Too bad you're all too pussy to talk shit to me in my chatroom because you're scared of getting roasted by my fans

What a dummy!

weird flex but ok

Attached: Awkward.png (499x310, 131K)

Okay faggot it’s 5141 Yourafaggot rd

Yet here you are still pathetically baiting for veiws

Where'd you go faggot. I'm waiting for your fans to roast me

You know I don't get paid per view right? The number of views I get has nothing to do with how much I get paid. I'm just doing this because it's funny as hell roasting you pathetic incel keyboard warriors and watching you cry when you can't do shit about it, because you're scared my fans will roast you. Hahahah FUCK YOU Yea Forums

Attached: fuckyou4chan (1).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Why did your show end loser?

Just signed back in now pussy. Where you at? Oh yeah, you're a scared little keyboard warrior who can't do shit anywhere but Yea Forums. That's what I thought. You're pathetic

is he getting raided? post screenshots

Is this a bait or you can only feel better by ground leveling everyone else?

My basic purchasing process was to go to Star (with a cart I borrowed from APO) and go around buying things that were on sale that I liked. I ended up with: 2 Liters of: Cherry Coke Sprite Fresca Coke Minute Maid Pink Lemonade Coke with Lime 1 Gallon jugs of: Tropical Punch Mango Punch 64 ounce containers of: 2x Orange Juice 3x Apple Juice Utensils: 150 count bag of napkins 100 plates 2x Sour Cream and Onion Lays Chips 2x Wavy Lays Chips 2x Nutra-Grain Barrs 2x Teddy Grahams 1x Wheat Thins 1x Sun Chips 1x large bag of White Cheddar Popcorn 2x Archway Cookies Healthy food: 4x 1 lb bags of peeled carrots 2x dip for carrotts Total: $70.31 It turns out we actually had around 35-50 people at the end. The apple juice seemed less popular -- 2.5 bottles of apple juice left (0.5 consumed). There was about 0.5 carton of orange juice left (1.5 consumed). The mango punch was unopened, but the tropical punch was mostly consumed. The carrots seemed to be popular -- there were only a few left in the last bag. The cookies and teddy grahams were finished (though I think some of the teddy grahams might have been taken home at the end). A little bit of the chips and crackers remained, but were mostly finished. Compared to last year's snacks.txt file, there seems to be a lot more food. On the other hand, last year we had a low turnout. The quantity of food last year was also of the "get some food and sit down" variety, whereas this year, there was clearly enough for people to repeatedly get more. Most of the tour takers stayed until the end. It's possible the food helped. jis also focused on computer-related things this year (ending around 12:30 AM or 1 AM), whereas last year he started telling random stories, so it's possible that the differing stories helped keep the tour takers as well.

Attached: Wtsnacks1.jpg (200x150, 5K)

>dear Yea Forums, please come to my chat room so I can have traffic, I'll pretend to not like you in return

nah

Pft, edgelord posting on Yea Forums
>Not realizing the party moved on to that other chan

>have you considered getting a life
kek he's definitely getting mad

I mean no one asked you to be here. The door is right there.

Should we call his mommy?

Well since you just threatened to tell my parents what I'm up to...

Nice to see you back faggot? Can I help you?

youtube.com/watch?v=898i_hM2m1M

Where??

Uh oh, stinky! did stinky poopy boy poop his daipey? uh ohh, stinky poopy haha farty fart poop haha poopie stinky haha pooooop pee pee. stinky baby need a daipey change. poopie!

Attached: 1509236431580.png (645x729, 70K)

Your mother's hairy snatch

cool copypasta bro.

Nice reddit spacing, Milton. What school do you go to so we can coordinate our spergs to visit you in September?

>ITT
Mentally disabled kid tries to insult anonymous people

Attached: 04e.jpg (400x504, 53K)

REEEEEE

Attached: 62B3EAF2-EF9E-44B8-A88A-C41FA1008344.png (511x515, 29K)

I think I made him mad with the calling mommy bit. Shame. Well that killed 15 minutes of my life. Back to making money

>But you're not gonna do shit
ok then, so what's your home address then?

You act like people are dumb lol you're trying to increase your traffic and the more people you have in the room, the higher it gets pushed up on the "list of people live" or whatever it is, making it seen by more random people. No wonder you're a wannabe camwhore, you're the type that thinks they're clever when they really aren't. Get the things you want through manipulation because you can't based on your own skill/merit. It's classic

PM me for OP address

What did you hope to accomplish with this?
OH SHIT BOIS Yea Forums GETTING SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOME AUTIST DOESNT LIKE US

Lol

SHOW COCK OR GTFO FAGGOT

This is one hell of a way to plug your stream, bro. Good shit!

Yea Forums can never die, only the actors that play the great evil can die

Let me just make sure i got this OP dumb bitch. Your getting salty cus we dont fall for your bait? I can't stop coming back to this post just cus your ass to funny.

Your efforts are in vain, granting that this isn’t bait, your attempt to alleviate them from their controllers is noble. They will forever remained brainwashed

Attached: 3ABE6CEF-36E9-4A6B-9222-A85EE6277CC8.jpg (804x361, 80K)

/me sends you a private message
What is OP's address? xoxo

Holy shit an user with a job? What sorcery is this?

Is this the new John copy pasta?

Hey, we're neighbours!

was this bait to get men to sign up for your whorecam?
>im mostly sad it will work on the dumb ones.

Nate? What's up man? You coming to the barbeque?

i like this OP
who are you quoting?
if you're not quoting anybody, please stop using the retarded green arrows

Oh yeah, you supply the meat and I'll bring the sauce ;)

Ok I'll bring the wife wink wink

Bold things to say for a whore

>not knowing sage exists
Based retard faggot OP

Lmao go back you ugly whiny cunt

Attached: EC192679-2776-48DC-A5C0-CBEA9DB8C6D7.jpg (936x960, 302K)

who the fuck are you quoting you retard?

fuck off phoneposter, you're worse than reddit

dude i told you before, you need to work on your social media marketing because calling Yea Forumstards incels is not going to result in people paying to see your skinnyfat white ass on a grainy webcam

Absolutely fucking based

based on what?

>flexes about being a camwhore
a little unusual but to each his own I suppose

Who are you quoting?

are you retarded or just pretending?

lmfao

what? you said based but didn't say on what retard

Lmao stay mad

Attached: 89E49DC2-0058-4AC1-B3C8-B4EB18F54D91.jpg (228x216, 10K)

greentext is used to sarcastically summarize posts

Reported for being underaged.

ah, I see this is the first time you've ever been on Yea Forums

Newfag

the arrow dates back to email (which you wouldn't know since you're a retarded teen)

it's not for greentext. please stop typing in such a retarded fashion

>calls me a newfag
>doesn't know what greentext is

Fuck off teen. Lurk more.

Who the fuck are you quoting? Either lurk more and use it correctly or get out.

lol I'm probably older than you but ok.
>muh text is green

>and spew racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit.

I don't speak Hebrew,can you translate that on some European language?

Attached: Judaism.jpg (750x750, 108K)

shit i've fallen into his trap. gonna stop bumping this shitty cry for attention now.

watch your ass teen

jibber jabber jibber jabber

You can green text when someone is implying something faggot, like when OP implied that you cant simply sage a fucking thread

post dick

That's not the proper use of greentext. It's meant for quoting, not retarded story telling.

Fuck off OP. Nobody wants to see this shit.

Who’s autistic enough to find out where this homo lives so bash the shit out of him on live stream?

Attached: 23D75C52-BE7D-4EAC-AC86-8970941E7933.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Fuck off phoneposter.

Attached: 1557563832708.jpg (720x480, 27K)

nobody was telling a story you egregious faggot

God damn you are retarded OP. Why the fuck you come on here talking shit then act like you come here all the time

>he thinks greentexts have to quote someone
you can leave anytime redditor

You get my point. Either use it for quoting or get the fuck out.

Thats mean. Dont be mean.

>proper use of greentext
Imagine being so autistic and sad that you debate the use of greentext on fucking Yea Forums, the biggest shitpost board of all time

I like how you're unironically using Yea Forums and hiding behind a shield of irony 24/7 instead of getting on other boards.

Lurk more.

You're debating it as well, yes?

Fuck off teen.

t.poser

Attached: 1552463460805.jpg (680x813, 56K)

>doesn't know how to meme arrows
Thank fuck summer is almost over.

Im going to stay here so long as you are this butthurt lmfao. Sperg out all you want retard, ill still be here to piss you off

why is "teen" your best insult? sounds like someone isn't responding well to his loss of youth

Brainlet is the most overused image macro on this imageboard. Fuck off.

Sorry guys, was busy making a fucking tonne of money while you losers get mad at me lmao

I've been here since 2005, you fucking children. Keep raging since you know I'm right.

never kekd harder

So you’ve been a genuine retarded faggot for 14 years?

Attached: 1565128078406.jpg (1178x720, 188K)

if you’re smarter than us why are you a webcam model what the fuck you’re clearly not rich because no normal person jerks off to men you rely on fags

I can guarantee you unironically use ED and then claim to be le oldfag.

>ousts himself as summer
>I've been here since *insert google search results here*
You were still in your dad's balls in 2005, shut the fuck up you toddler retard.

Attached: 1536963674047.png (393x391, 216K)

We're going to need a bigger hook for all this bait.

Imagine thinking anyone actually cares

You're part of what's ruining Yea Forums you retard. You can't pick up on bait and then pretend you're not a teen on summer break. You'll keep using this shitty board after your freetime is over and then pretend you were always here. Fuck off teen.

kekin man

Attached: 1533796835758.jpg (640x480, 57K)

honestly OP, well done.

You let some guy on a webcam put that up for you so you could type whats on OP's message. well played bro, well played. all this nerds are falling for it.

ok clown

>been here since 05
>still can't comprehend the use of greentexts
based and retarded

Attached: breaded.png (972x975, 964K)

Cute. I was just in a private show for a good 30 minutes, getting paid a fuck load of money. Is that how long it took you to make that image?

these*

is this the new meme template and we can retire john?

>You can't pick up on bait
There he is
Fucking disingenuous brain dead zoomers trying to impress everyone with their 4th channel lurking. Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

But can you do this?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Zoomer/boomer is a forced meme. Fuck off.

if you really want people to face you then give out your address or number

nah he's real. he's replying to anyone that raids him

op is a 30 year old zoomer pretending to be a college student for fags

if only these fags did actually lurk

You're still here. No one was impressed by you being fucking wrong about the good old days, now get the fuck out.

Attached: 6298e292b25d05536c9bb0307d6b7cdfce526159931c7fa8321c70ebf042d314.jpg (675x450, 59K)

you're one narcissistic motherfucker, aren't you?

Give it about 25 minutes buddy

>30 year old zoomer
so dumb, i know u have your place on my board but tone it down please.

How else will we know how cool they are being on Yea Forums 5 years before they were actually born?

What is this place? This is fucking hilarious lmfao

>I'm better looking than you, richer than you and smarter than you. Basically I'm better than you in every single way

If you aren't inferior and insecure you would not need to prove yourself to people in the internet.
You are brainwashed by Kikes.Lot of dumb people are.

Attached: liberalism.jpg (1871x1025, 430K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

"wE'rE gOnNa gEt YoU Yea Forums uSeR." Loving all the empty threats flying around in my room right now lmao. FUCK YOU Yea Forums

In the MKULTRA experiments, the CIA dosed unwitting subjects with LSD to see how they would react.

What has not yet come to light is that MKULTRA was an intra-agency project.

The CIA created new departments within the CIA, and fed them steady doses of LSD, and other psychoactives to see how the departments would diverge, and mutate away from normal departments.

Whole projects and hierarchies were created. With everybody involved, being more or less, unwittingly under the influence of LSD.

This is how the "restraint bed portals" and "flesh interfaces" were first created - i.e. from a heavily psycho-mutated hierarchy.

The entire thing had to be eliminated, but the technology it created has been revolutionary.

What's gonna happen in 25 mins, loser? Nothing? Yeah that's what I thought

stop being poor OP. you can't even afford a lamp? nor an HD cam? who the fuck is going to want to see your grainy fucking 2fps dimly lit stream, not to mention how ugly you are to boot. really it's just quite sad, actually. quite pathetic.

no u.

is this whole thread full of b8er, please stand up cause i cant tell, its either really high quality or the normalfags have started to peek in after the happening.

Attached: 1681818.gif (183x183, 486K)

i'm not gonna watch your shitty stream. nice try though.

In Vietnam, the U.S. government tried to pacify the country village by village using the Strategic Hamlet Program, basically creating villages where there was no or little Viet Cong influence.

They tried more extreme experiments where they completely isolated villages or groups of villages, allowing absolutely nobody to enter or exit for periods of up to four years.

In some of the villages, people simply starved to death.

In other, more self sufficient villages, the people managed to scrape by.

It was noted that in many of the villages where this technique was tried, messianic or millenarian movements sprang up.

In 16 separate incidences, villages were able to independently invent "flesh interfaces" and "non-electrical portals", and it was surmised that these villages were being collectively dosed with LSD for long periods of time, and their intellectual mutations allowed for these 'advances'.

The flesh interfaces were eventually destroyed by the North Vietnamese Army at a terrible cost in lives.

Lol

No answer to this still :( Too bad

Male Webcam Model LOL
>Says fuck you Yea Forums when he realizes Yea Forums not real Faggots just call themselves fags
Go suck a dick we know thats how you fudgepackers make a living

Attached: 5c1b9fd35f78b348540b96152ff7e62ad62be68c87ca98495234ca54337d4f56.jpg (2041x2981, 562K)

I'm surprised they used nuclear subs in the Falklands, considering the battle's proximity to the undersea incident zone surrounding the so-called Artigas portal.

As I understand it, the portal was opened because of experiments taking place in the CIA's antarctic station in the early 80s, and Falklands quickly became a center for portal research.

Being underwater, the portal had an enormous incident zone, and segmented whales and other undersea debris would regularly wash up on the islands' shores.

They found one whale that had been segmented cleanly in half by an incident zone disturbance, proving a perfect cross section of the creature.

They also found hundreds of the "chitinous cruciform" creatures, certainly non-terrestrial in origin.

Anyways, if a nuclear sub had wandered into the incident zone, it could have been disastrous, but I guess they considered the risk acceptable.

Post ass

Lmao first day on here?

Attached: 52659555-E744-41E1-B16F-7262EE3DAD30.jpg (750x748, 30K)

kek look at all the replies already.

Is this really all you have to do to rustle jimmies on this site?

lets raid his room and make sure he doesn't make any more money today?

Haven't even found "his room" yet, Mr. Late-To-The-Party-Shit-For-Brains. Any other bright ideas, captain Yea Forums?

he won't make any money anyway. why do you think he's here in the first place?

Attached: 036ca887672c4d056897ef241ce7d71a.jpg (600x498, 113K)

Attached: 06ee8015d355f59432201d751c5507a7.jpg (740x556, 239K)

Attached: 0f32f9d83dc92c0a7ea3da6446206200a4d7cec8.jpg (1000x1030, 629K)

Attached: 0f61d95d7f50a3d70d52763467d9f1be.jpg (1293x1662, 859K)

Attached: 1072164 - Sonic_Team Tails ibengmainee.jpg (750x900, 324K)

Attached: 1100489 - Amuzoreh Shadow_the_Hedgehog Sonic_Team Tails.jpg (920x693, 298K)

Attached: 1339696323411.png (1850x1389, 1.03M)

Attached: 1339696612683.jpg (472x575, 141K)

Attached: 1339783548487.jpg (1041x1046, 96K)

Attached: 1339783757758.png (905x1280, 323K)

Hey incel, it's been 25 minutes. You dead, or what? Lmao

Attached: 1339785419290.png (920x650, 315K)

Attached: 1339785528941.png (905x1280, 329K)

Attached: 1352951312681.jpg (495x700, 232K)

Attached: 1352951433653.jpg (1595x1361, 295K)

Attached: 1352951827554.jpg (2400x3000, 1.73M)

Attached: 1352951904750.jpg (1280x969, 897K)

Attached: 1352952681356.jpg (1000x674, 425K)

Attached: 1352952810983.jpg (1000x967, 355K)

Attached: 1352952862557.jpg (1100x800, 398K)

Attached: 1352953010534.jpg (1150x945, 402K)

Attached: 1352953068046.jpg (1000x945, 430K)

Attached: 1352953238518.jpg (543x800, 50K)

Attached: 1352953296285.jpg (600x684, 44K)

Attached: 1352953486112.jpg (1100x1555, 448K)

Attached: 1352953534895.jpg (1100x1555, 763K)

Attached: 1352953617623.jpg (1100x1555, 590K)

Attached: 1352953678187.jpg (1555x1100, 696K)

Attached: 1352953726733.jpg (1300x1837, 655K)

Attached: 1352953811025.jpg (1100x1444, 750K)

Attached: 1359438109345.png (645x738, 164K)

Attached: 13e30895f46a4444bc284b2cce304cfe.jpg (660x640, 135K)

The holocaust didn't happen

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

Attached: 1451365852802.png (1260x998, 326K)

Have you tried buying a camera that ISN'T from the dollar store with your monthly Autismbucks?

Attached: 149552_FakerFace_fakerface_shailsmakeout.jpg (930x681, 278K)

Attached: 154449872.jpg (1077x1154, 152K)

yeah yeah yeah
shoe on head just like the rest faggot

Attached: 1551593841054.png (885x509, 606K)

Attached: 15a4830f3fe14980186b611b0af59b5f.png (724x1024, 308K)

Attached: 1d81cdc9809aafcb9f5ffa22def1678ae2d35f83.gif (744x600, 99K)

Attached: 2270980a75add751a11035342d91cbb9.png (1000x800, 316K)

Attached: 2d9320f88120be999daa13e5d2111f62a3d6bd52.jpg (1000x1000, 460K)

come on down for free sonic porn

Attached: 2f787a6c0b6d7574ae2cd56ed5b73095404df79f.jpg (640x826, 484K)

Attached: 376174 - Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog karlo.jpg (600x591, 97K)

Attached: 379686 - Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog karlo.jpg (650x473, 87K)

I wanna see a reenactment of this image

Attached: 38af27003cdf8f64978b5a785541975c.jpg (700x506, 238K)

Attached: 392de324dfab40f2ebdffcbc4a1b3998477823e2.jpg (534x800, 394K)

Yeah, had to see what this place is all about

the gloves come off

Attached: 397111 - Shadow_the_Hedgehog Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog karlo.jpg (550x483, 93K)

A model for what... Dog biscuits?

Attached: 398471 - Shadow_the_Hedgehog Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog karlo.jpg (480x575, 84K)

Attached: 3c0be3d641644cf9aa4a170a7c49b0e4.png (1123x899, 384K)

Dude why is that one guy spamming nintendo? Gamers are so unstable, no wonder all the mass shootings stem from video games. Look at this shit.

>Oh, you mean like this?

>Eck's dee

Attached: 3c4524aeb921e7689084353b196b6abe.jpg (600x514, 99K)

Attached: 3d3ec55fd654c09564548a54efe0f40e.jpg (500x706, 88K)

this is literally OP

Attached: 408571 - Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog karlo.jpg (500x632, 58K)

get in here bois

Attached: chrome_n5naclAZEO.png (1369x883, 1.01M)

Attached: 44954e184c3981a998638d003817e8e63bec6b09.jpg (534x800, 439K)

Oh good the freak with a sonic fetish is in my room now lmao. You're all fucking pathetic. I'd be embarassed if I was you. No wonder everybody laughs at you

my god he's even uglier than in the OP

Attached: 48ad41b4910d9940df054337f7e13d82.jpg (538x538, 103K)

Attached: 4a24c73ff5b93ab7709aed8e589b702f.png (1280x905, 468K)

Attached: 4d6114628c0621e34dadd4ef8e1f5e75.jpg (700x700, 258K)

Attached: 547aba755e50a7a9f2902d8a72c628b4.jpg (606x511, 131K)

put it in your butt OP

Attached: 54cb4e783fa2a05c6b2fb7a20cd2d500b5c6cd18.jpg (998x820, 658K)

Attached: 55d17963b79228ad6de57b9642ecacef.jpg (550x698, 134K)

Attached: 584bb9db271291529010bf182aab68ae.jpg (1200x1696, 391K)

Attached: 5bcb8026dcfdd5e19dce0c6eb6f4c949.jpg (575x529, 161K)

Attached: 5da2790002c78ce855e820ad5167d8d6.jpg (566x800, 172K)

Attached: 61da08091e87674276fa86d717e2cc07.jpg (550x453, 108K)

Attached: 65ef1a9b3640ea9184c67d7cfe6b6b6c.png (1052x1020, 851K)

you replied yourself genius

Attached: 6662b8b1b3105cbe5d4a448140bb6cd4.jpg (600x779, 124K)

Attached: 692bacb488268e37b50c3b691a04358fe57537c5.jpg (600x297, 105K)

Attached: 6a5db804bcf702c6682a0ee376daf6f3.gif (550x712, 578K)

Attached: 6yr4Z6blDuEpgkrBsbZ6ng==.png (809x1162, 434K)

Attached: 72384deab687e25f27e7b2d5d9f9fd24.jpg (600x690, 134K)

Attached: 754787 - Klonoa Sonic_Team Tails battle_angel is.png (455x409, 153K)

Attached: 7d3378187e20756cf4b5a5ff85ee8a83.png (1224x2013, 488K)

Attached: 895190 - Crossover Klonoa Sonic_Team Tails.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

At least everyone knows who we are unlike your man whore channel.

Attached: 8d2fe77723948920d766968dca05ca8f.jpg (615x659, 206K)

Attached: 982ab7bbc79b9c3d9aaea85faa9723c3.jpg (694x728, 156K)

Attached: a49854f5270a9a185fd3fca94e387286.png (1278x1196, 449K)

Attached: a4abb7e3d49fe616f278e96d2d7b5482.png (808x982, 105K)

Attached: a95b336775ee1fad3f0dcb0116d5e1bf.jpg (850x601, 234K)

Attached: ac30ab65478e2ff946bbc3480647651f.png (1052x1280, 449K)

Attached: af5778b456f806db5acd405f11c53a7a856a966f.jpg (565x600, 253K)

Attached: b13db1fd8debb51e0f2191047b5aa4b8.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Attached: b3cb64bb4bbe39f255c04ff6aa40c7e8.jpg (740x556, 239K)

Attached: b69f677327ef97962f154adc8f5dc6c6.png (543x800, 369K)

Attached: b789c769dcca8e8fc5f46dc9d0d22bad.jpg (500x714, 219K)

No offense, dude, but is your mother a cuck?

Attached: b7a67e4610ce7d4fb8bde45b1ca24442b9ca1e10.jpg (700x445, 189K)

Attached: be7543bb06599978106fac964612d796.jpg (470x492, 83K)

Attached: -BUddIbFNQ-pFB-v_P4XUQ119061.jpg (565x800, 121K)

Attached: -BUddIbFNQ-pFB-v_P4XUQ119061-lg.jpg (1130x1600, 325K)

Attached: c50d5424fd33fc8885884b14d7822e07eea3f352.jpg (640x826, 519K)

look at this beta cuck

Attached: file.png (505x487, 407K)

Attached: d8b064174ab1dc4a4ea738f5d7da8aaf.jpg (650x505, 165K)

Attached: dd4d7262f690a99ed0028e7bc5ca34f7.jpg (364x410, 86K)

Attached: e9f5896f10fca2f59b2a11d99092398b.jpg (600x604, 108K)

Attached: f988ff5a31e7c3ec99d3617e79d947d0.jpg (350x464, 58K)

Attached: fb4b6dbacb33eb29906b2f42f2ced34b.jpg (566x800, 148K)

Attached: FC5GBVGht7Li3zmDTkq3jA==.png (980x875, 652K)

Attached: out (1).png (944x1150, 607K)

Attached: seriously what the fuck.jpg (640x826, 486K)

Attached: ts_lg.png (1200x1208, 289K)

Attached: tsn.jpg (700x530, 155K)

Attached: tsn_lg.png (1400x1060, 265K)

Worked though. The guy registered for an account

OP is now based and prob soon to be redpilled

Attached: Screenshot (39).png (1381x866, 830K)

Attached: V2hBV444LVs3f7ozuxWX_Q296050.jpg (850x874, 254K)

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (640x826, 454K)

Attached: 1036067 - 3pac Rule_63 Sonic_Team Sonic_The_Hedgehog Tails.png (1012x1050, 246K)

The Soviets designated large portions of the Ukraine countryside as "harvest populations."

Basically, their food and water supplies were dosed with LSD until they had achieved what the Soviets called "integration".

This meant that the local populations had independently invented flesh interfaces.

The Soviet army would then quarantine the area and try to remove the flesh interfaces for their own use.

This was usually without success and with great loss of life.

Many of the soldiers and scientists were segmented, as often happens in an incident zone. So they ended up with people missing limbs, cut in half, etc. What's interesting is that the people could live for quite some time despite segmentation.

This is what led the Soviets to believe that their missing body parts still existed albeit in some unknown place. So one one of the leading theories of the time was interdimensionality.

Quite mistaken.

we did it boys the thread has hit the bumplimit. thank you all for your participation

Cool, guess I'll just make a new one. I can troll you fucking incels all night

Wait so is op paying this guy to say that?

doesn't really feel like a victory yet.

Finally a voice of reason and sanity in this place.

Dubai probably has the highest rate of free-floating non-interface incidents of any major metropolitan area in the world.

In one incident, a large group of migrant workers was segmented in an underground facility.

Perfect cross-sectional segmentation along the frontal plane.

You could see their lungs working, food being digested, blood pumping on the inside of the heart, everything.

They live for almost 5 months in this condition.

Absolutely fascinating to see in person.

There was also a group of school children who were very slightly segmented, just ends of fingers and bits of the calves and such.

Hardly fatal wounds, yet they all died within 2 months.

Some showed signs of intellectual mutation.

There are no known flesh interfaces in Dubai.

However, it is surmised that the architecture is actually based on interface geometry and carries some latent interface-like power.

Mass segmentations remain one of the most mysterious aspects of the interfaces. They seem to show that the interfaces do indeed concentrate on flesh, living up to their name.