Interviewing

Interviewing

Attached: SodaChannel.png (806x684, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0OAEF2thY
vocaroo.com/i/s1tHYJEDW0yc
soundcloud.com/nabil_aiman/thank-u-next
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/poinga/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnrd4MkY0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=J7kV1qvYA4w
youtu.be/1sWth8mpo0U
youtu.be/WEjyjKOMWwA
youtu.be/zR_wCYmjdkg
youtube.com/watch?v=oynRwBki8GE
discord.gg/YcJbaHp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Mr. Monker? How do you respond to the allegations against you?

i plead guilty in rocking too hard

irradiating

Attached: a742bc8c2dcb0ad8bb47576a7f106c9a.jpg (2286x2362, 390K)

I sentence you to 666 years hard rocking

il scoliosis cabinet

nefarious government involvement with secret spider breeding operations and spider genetic modification

more to follow

actually nah forget it

Bet you can't rock out like I can

betcha i can

rock, metal, but what about stone music? or mud? mud music, water music, wood music. many elemental categories yet unexplored.

those all exist

prove it

*proves it*

OK fair enough I can't argue with that

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

swoop

donkey doo-dad

ha. AHA. HAHA. yeh. 'minds me of a page outta my joumal, which i have pulled up in front of me, where among other things i list some characteristics of sound that include these words. not MUD tho... good1... 'tsfunny,, cause a macaoq is drawn on the page, and under it, i wr––lol... i–– this is NOT COMMON in the joumal AT ALL but under this drawering, i happenned to have written: "i got a mankerin'..."
yeeeeeeeep.
'saaaaaaaall comin 2getha...
~emptyness in air . . .
~mank sponsor pulls funding after seeing my latest long winded bunch of bull shit

PSYCHO IDIOT JAAAAAAAMS COMIN THRUUU WOOH WOOH WOOH
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0OAEF2thY
anyone else into these PSYCHO IDIOT JAMS?
'nashi?
u there bro?
more like these absolute gems pls!!!!!!

K.O. gnashteeth ?? u around homie ?

wait is this for real?

We don't make jokes or tell tale tales 'round these parts, mister

wh–––––– wait wat
[fortune hidden="okay i went back to the early pages and filled them out l8r on... & i traced a small sticker of the O REILLY "AJAX" monkey. entry was far earlier. so they just happen to be on the same page. but yea ive done a lot of UNNECESSARY CONTEMPLATION & like.. GAY PRE-PLANNING when it comes to SOUND. i always cringe a bit at that entry to be honest because it just served no purpose ... and reminded me of all that GAY PRE-PLANNING & CONTEMPLATION."]SOUP NUTS[/fortune]

this just raises more question

and i guess i'll just ask them. what 'heck fucking sounds you need to plan?? a journal? like you keep a diary??? or 're you some sort of professionel sound journal man

............what the fuck

lady mungaga

[fortune hidden="soup nuts"]i will monitor this thread in the future[/fortune]

no-one can hide their love for monkey

nAOAOAOughe nevermAOaoOAughnde
but ye :] keepen jouman sure : )
u don keepen jouman???? aw na boo

I expose my monkey loving

yes

Attached: Dawn of Soda.png (1074x644, 68K)

syndicated incorporated

Spamming such a good thread like this is pretty rude to be TBH >:(

your post is the spam now

ur mom is those dubs now

vocaroo.com/i/s1tHYJEDW0yc

haha dude stop twisting my arm dude :)haha stop dude NO YOURE ACTUALLY HURTING ME STOP DUDE NO STOP IM SERIOUS

Hairspray for chimps

Interesting, tell us more.

You spray it on the damn monkey and his fuckin' hair look spic-n-span no more rejection for monkey he baggin' all the babes at the club to-night

Checkem!
So close.
My name is Bond...

Attached: 1467093136372.jpg (1280x1080, 421K)

Covalent Bond...

Precisely

Excuse me Mr. Monkey are you gay?

Attached: interview.jpg (600x900, 46K)

hmm

Attached: waterfox_2019-08-04_02-56-14.png (1049x629, 854K)

delete this shit board

As one anonymous bystander responded, "Delete this shit board."

More on this at 11

11 came and went without any new developments

More on this at 11

That's rude :'c

okay.

Cortana, play Grateful Dead

nothing like gettin home and nitpicking the mankgoers thread entries . . .

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

GIVE ME BACK TO THE SKY

Luna Fatale Aviation Rotating & Flying Windsock

A direct descendent of Kublai Kahn

a kite fell in april.
roses–– weak as father's day–– choked the cabbage.
red ants blitzed the sugar bowl.

––––––and they had a lil BLACK doll, and she came with a lil monkey, so her name was lil monkey. true story. precious lil monkeys! curlicued tails troop queries on my babies. curious lil monkeys and the uniformed overseer—who can tame them? UNRULY lil monkeys– no ways tired with new IDs and bipedal reveries. MUSING lil monkeys’s pointless— STICK them with sticks! BIG leaps from their green tenements. ANGRY lil monkeys: go CHEW on the saw of "FRUIT-FALLS-WHEN-RIPE." wait! HUNGRY lil monkeys! SMILING lil monkeys climbing pajamas. my daughter’s onesie. LEERING lil monkeys PINCER the cribs, BENT senators, HISSING in lil monkey beards. lil monkeys hands all MURDER-SOPPED! put your HANDS up! lil monkeys SHOT. LOVE for lil monkeys? HUMANS over lil MONKEYS mother FUCKER, lil MONKEYS over BABIES, BUCKING on the LAMPS, MESSING the LIGHT, SMEARING lil monkey SHADOWS on my SONS FACE, lil monkeys JIBBER from the NURSERY, PORCH, the STREET, lilmonkeys, AHA, FREEZE lilmonkeys, lilmonkeys FOUL my babies CLOTHES like BLOOD, like SHIT, no no LILMONKEYS thank you NO LILMONKEYS NO nuAoAoAoAoAoughe

Turns out ti was all a dream

Turns out the dream was a hoax

wait, so it wasn't a dreAM?

No, it was a dream, but the dream was also a hoax.

this one called "where all my nineties babies at"

'got this video on 'how to imagine the 10th dimension' saved... watched most of it last night... got up to 8 & stopped to let it "MARINATE" for a while –––––– but like ––––– why's duration the fourth dimension, bros? like, why does it automatically follow from the third? because we see things change in it? things change in it and so we know it is the next highest dimension beyond physical space? i dont get how it AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOWS but i do also in a way. fascinating stuff we'll be right back

4th dimension is time in that model because someone consciously decided it should be time because its natural to think about it like that, but everyone is free to make any model about reality they want with dimensions representing whatever they want because they're just a mathematical construct we made. i could make a 6-d model of reality with the first three dimensions as space and the other three as hue saturation and value like we're livin in 3d photoshop or something, boom 4d is the red channel because i said so. of course this model sucks crap, the 10d model in the vid wasn't plucked outta thin air like mine, but we can't possibly detect dimensions higher than the 4'th and the model doesn't make any predictions we could test so i thinks its kinda dookie as well. maybe we all live in 1d and reality could be much more waacky than we think it is and we just don't know it......................

I can't trust or believe anything I see on the internet any more. Maybe that's the whole point of it.

just a lonely point on this boundless plane

Attached: filename.png (226x221, 89K)

PSYCHO IDIOT JAAAAAH-HAH-HAAAMS WHO UUUUUUUP
WOOH wooh WOOH wooh WOOH wooh WOOH
soundcloud.com/nabil_aiman/thank-u-next

psycho mantisin thru the ganja grasslandz

actually according to einstein time and space are literally the same thing, many people ask this and it is indeed true that time is the fourth "physical" dimension

also gravity is caused by the bending of spacetime, einstein figured all this out during the medieval times can you believe that?

Take a Disco Nap (When Disco's Dead)

Spangly Disco Pants, made in China home of Disco

yo–––––– yo fuckin lol, monkey man? yo dude we dont got much time left for you to play hard 2 get until manks fifth is upon us bro......... hoping u drop the act and prove 1ce & for all that u are true monkey man meche return : }

I am not the monkey man, you keep thinking I am I guess i must just be similar in style or something, *throws a banana at you*

mongle flaps mane??? could he be still alive......?

H(AH() (H@%(H@()@()H@ (HH()@ %H()H()@%(H)%@ (H)@%()H()(HA)%@
word.......
that wasnt u rite??
holding out hope.....

im going to need a voxxy from "JIM"
if "JIM" could FURNISH a voxxy that woudl be preferrrd thank you

Salted disco cracker baskets

uf uckin hlol, mongle flaps i think shoul;ld be sunsetted bro its grossing me out reminding me of lady private parts

chamber baby i felt did not get its full moment in the sun so feel free to explore that territory

Attached: Tongue_Out_Emoji_with_Winking_Eye_Icon_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

instead

Attached: Handbag_Emoji_Icon_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

wtf bro...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mongle flaps = vagina curtains???

SAAAAAAAAGE

Attached: Taco_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

BABAY CHAMBER?

don't awaken the dead some subplots are best left unspoken.

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/poinga/
loAOoAoAOoaoaooaOOAoaOaooaoaOoaoaOAl

still can't believe popgirl turned out to be a famous youtuber.

AH*( (H*% @H*H*(@% (H*%@*(H*(A%@ *H(A%@ *H(%@ *H(A*H%(@ *H(A %@H*A(%@ *H(%@ HA%@ *( @%H*(A@% H*(A%@ H*(%AH*(@ *H(%A@ H*(A%@ **H(%@ SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP DUDE LOLA OLA OL%@O L L%O%L@@A% OLAO @%LA @O%L
U FUNNY THO
HA*H H%@*H%@*HA( (H*A% H*H*(A%@ H*(H*(A%@H*(A%@ H*(H @%H%*@( OH MAN
U FUCKIN FUNNY MAN

shut fucking UUUUP or POST IT NOW
POST IT NOW
OH
OH WAIT U DOIN THE sAMMY THING???
HEH

very possibly windsor's greatest spitepost.
actually loathe the fucking actual fucking fuck outta him for this fucking one bro

Attached: ED.png (187x179, 44K)

she really did enjoy those sonic games.

my thoughts are with the prayers

looking at things will be a thing of the past once mank is done with this world

HEY i said that.......................................... it's a tribute?? oh :)

muAnkAAAAAAy

mramfraoughe

one muncher.... chubbed.... dominion....... plase.....

HYHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH
you fuckin funny dude post hands

pls hands ........

piccy Piccy piccy Piccy piccy Piccy piccy Piccy

"deer journal some of the other kids in monkey were making fun of me but they are just stupid and i wont let it bother me. PS this really cute guy might send me a pic of his hands soon

h *AH@@$*(*(@$H$@H$HA@ H*($AH@HA@$ H*H*(@$A H*(A@$ H*$@AH**AAH@$ H*HA@$*AH@$A$@HHA@$ HHA@$ HHA@$ HHA$@H*(@$H*(@$ HH*@$HH$@*H@ (*AH*(H@$ HA@$H*(($@H*(AH*@$ H*HA@$ H*A@$ H(@ $(*HH@$*(H$@ H(@$ @$( AH(H@$HH@$ AHH($@ *H*(@$A

new PSYCHO IDIOT JAM on DECC !!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnrd4MkY0Go
WOOH wooh WOOH wooh
GO go GO go GO
–––– THREE– AH,
––––––-THREE–WOOH . . .
~poplocc~
more absolute JUMPOFFS like these hip new psycho idiot jams please!!!!!!
| for archival purposes |

koa nashy???// u there nash????? natasha?? cutie??? u there bro????? piccys pls

i'll show you my chubbed muncher

I will show you the chub of the monker

Attached: satan.jpg (785x467, 302K)

[fortune hidden="
was lookin thru somma these old AIM logs, h'heh heh...
it appears i called people "CUTIE" a lot...
yeeep, i remember that ol' habit... :beer:
and so this one log i come across...
simply say...
sum1 simply ask me, sayse to me:
"hah y did u call (guy) cute"
& i jus × outta the window 40 min l8r
loAOoAOoAoOAoaOoAoAOoal
"]SOUP 2 NUTZ[/fortune]

Angry Bob? Joe the Taxi? Peter Crunch the Jazz Doctor? You there bro? Albert McTavish? Mary the Meat merchant?

Lol––––––– yo.........
eyyo monkey man????
getting some serious vibees like monkey man type
you that monkey man ?????

how are you s'posta draw on both sides of fucking note book paper???? horse shit

hand piccys pls if anyone is feeling game

if any body looking to chinwag also i am down

self defence nukes

I love the daily star

Attached: 4564564.jpg (1532x657, 212K)

they were bloody stinking i tell ye, cup o tea & a brisket with supper mate??? oi

ughw hy dont bring that heat to my mamqaram

self defence nukes have been recalled off the shelves for being too bad-ass and replaced with self defence howitzers

maqer maq pls

interPOOing

nothng wrong with calling your bros cute

but if you do it too often and to people you don't know too well it will eventually become common knowledge that you are gay.

i need a second opinion on this jam
youtube.com/watch?v=J7kV1qvYA4w

no AmeN BreakZ, no go

mista amen breakz up in the dunya

amen breaking thru ur front door hands up giz ur dubplates

catch you on the flip side monky. stay radical!

'no tired ass old ass played ass re-hash of same ass old ass god forsaken drum break? bderrrrrr estupidooooo!'
fuckin MOROOOON your tastes are LIMITEDDDDD eat DOOOOOOOK

so, on the road, i cannot help but notice how many license plates start with "JEV"... like, a LOT bro. and so it reminds me, of "JEV", and when he used to pop by and say a few words....... the times they are changing , no doubt in my mind , 'tsbeen a long , a long time comin , but i knoh-oh-ee-ow, a change gon' come... oh yes it will...

LAST MANK STANDING

if there are any new fresh mank please link to them here i refuse to scroll thru the catalog

––––––––––i didnt ask for the opinion tho. the jam lacks luster, in my own estimation. but still a playful number.

some gotta win, some gotta lose
good time monkey's got the blues . . .

bing bong marieo remix u listen to for 5 seconds andd go OK THATS ENOUGH snoozebore amen breakin timeless breakbeat chaos bitththbzhhez

'dont even fucken disagree with this bro. i didnt post it. and i mean yea i guess its timeless insofar as the "pioneers" are getting sub-5k monthly listeners on spotify nowadays.... fuckin yiI ii i Ii i Ii i I Ii i k e r R R R R r R r R r R R r Z z Z

those like, three dozen a people a day, that still listen to it, i mean ––––– it's not NOTHING, per se . . . ~dookcru snickere

'ever. 'cares.

stopify as a metric of anything spotify can measurre my fucknn asshole,e,e amen breakin throu the wax spinnin on MOUNT OLYMPUZ w/ the gods jamming n spliff blaz\inn y-yy-y-y-yyyeeee-ye-ye-ye*scratch*yeyeye-hey-hey-hey-he-he-hey

uh...... yes. spotify as a metric. UHM––– ~dookcru krakken up~ UHM YES. YES EXACTLY THAT. LOLOLOL. na but it aint bad its just profoundly unpopular bro why does it even matter to u bro lolol just play the music bro loaooaoaol

nothing more worth a hefty cringe session than watchin sum1 use their words to try & convince you that the music they enjoy is objectively superior... why do people even bother in the current year with that nonsense..... honestly bro ill never know

just post the wave form.
wave form sux? by by
wave form gewd? maoaoore

fuckin funny mother fucker i think of this every now and then bro you fuckin funny homie

The final annihilation of the lifeform known as mank

Attached: milky monke.jpg (1968x1568, 627K)

youtu.be/1sWth8mpo0U technocrubreakbeatinmyfuckikngdickoffbottlebreakcraniumcrackpillbottlepopgurnmonsterzinthefuckincoffincatacombsdarksidedikksmashgunshotmeansrewindlickwoodmeansforwardyourequesteditsowerewindbomboclaatbashinbgbashingupdaplace the s the h the o the o the t HOHGPKIOOOOOOOOOOwhooOOO

Attached: idm.jpg (1920x1297, 1.2M)

watching this ORVILLE review by CHARLS, one of the most striking things is that at one point, an alien character in "THE ORVILLE" compares giving HIS infant that HE laid by EGG (plotline already kiked) an immediate f2m sex change, to a "human" example: fixing a cleft palette after birth, which takes seconds. –––but this false equivalence is so WILDLY bogus. and SETH's character just nods in agreement like "wow never thotta it like that". it's like––– str8 up propaganda bro. idk how it ends up in there, idk whos makin the ultimate decision but... whole episode's actual literal propaganda bro... & people needa [redacted]

inside of u are two monkeys
one is gay, the other is gay

HAHA
HAHA
HAHAHA
funni sounge :]
coming up on 2:20.. OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
~gyr8~
okay. okay i have gotted point of song
good song not bad song
not WOWWING ME per se? really enjoy just being swept-off-feet status. seems more of a bacc round hang out type jumpoff.......... if you live somewhere weird and cloudy where even like–––– even the sfx, on dragons den, vs shark tank, i hear these types of repetitive beats and wonder about the SHIT location weatherwise and wonder if it has to do at all with this interest in wonky little cheeky numbers like this one you have sent. not WOWWING me but inoffensive and pleasant. a song like this? i think dollar-store "NIGHT" by BENGA & COKI. benga & coki did it best i say... :beer:

Best of Current Year Mix Gaming Music Dubstep EDM Trap Chill Mix Summer Ibiza Party Bangers Mix Current Year [Music to Work Out To] Mix

if u wanna be FEETKNOCK'D THIIS IS IIITt youtu.be/WEjyjKOMWwA bananapeeltrip headstairsmack insta death amazon prime delivery

i delted my post , song dope song good keep up good worl

good work bro what else can be said to you. just weird to cut to middle of song and sounds xtrem simler to other songs with same break. mother fuckers loving this break so much i want to smack them. aha na but its all in goof humour

sexy ass intro tho sum1 remix that intro with modern day musickal stylings and not days when one was forced to splice bits of tape together to mix up funny drom lop

sSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

i bring all the boys to the yard... all the boys, every boy... i'm missus steal-your-boy

e-trading electronic bitcoin(Z) while virtua-drinking my electronic ThirstQuench(tm) water eco-grade digi-pods (Assassin Grade $24.51 on the marketplace 15% tax) in my Unreal ENT_CHAIR_ROCKER (with modded glove compartment)

AD SPACE HERE

asspipe / bagpipe paradigm

assbag

PC LOAD LETTER

Load *THIS*

should have said get a load of this boo hss

mcquackerack gas attack

Alexa, get the hell out of my house

PArlex

You ever had a toot on the old pink flute

Y'ever slelep on a Texas mattress

–––––––––WAIT WHY

you think your idiot monkey meme had some sort of revival? now look at it! its nAthAAAAAng! its fAcking nAthuAAAAAAAoughnge

Idiot monkey!

8 more days and it ends forever

no i decided to extend it to march 1st

what the actual fuck is this thread

Attached: moomin reaction img.png (296x251, 90K)

TRASH thread

it's just more if the same really.

youtu.be/zR_wCYmjdkg

6-pack of pea pods

will he?

Your fortune: Good Luck

it's his turn

Soldier Boy

you need a fairly high standard of living to develop depression.

no you don't

don't lie like that

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: EW-2011tribute-447x300.jpg (447x300, 33K)

You need a fairly high standard of depression to develop living

Peep odds

good double

Get me a crab sandwich nad make it snappy

Sorry we're closed

Closed for rapiers

H(*A H*)AH* AH*( AH*(HA (H*AH*(H*(A H*(A H*((H*A H(*AH*(H*(A H*(A *
quite an INFORMED little QUIP. major monkey man advisory for this reason. but still have my doubts..

h'heh. i "GET" why u say this. maybe for the diagnosis, h'hah. h'heh. also, brown people do not seek counseling they prefer to brawl in the streets or whatever. could skew ur claim a bit ......

yeeeeeeeeeeeep.....

moaning like fish wives

Bleedin' fishwoives

I. STAND. WITH. SODA.

wrote 2 boring old anecdotes u want to see the, ??????

wait lol..... lol fuck u bro lol monkey man????? monkey man that u?

youtube.com/watch?v=oynRwBki8GE

It will be my very great and profound pleasure to be less obsequious oh master

ooga booga monker speak monky monk

jingle jangle monky

i've got monkeys that jingle jangle jingle

i'm just a gee golly shucks kinda guy

>go to /vip/ out of boredom
>it's only at 93,000 posts
lol they've never had sexts

who are you pickle ricking?

Pickle Rick.

hehe LOL

Django's Mangos

hey guys can i vape in here.... its pecan pie bros...

we are crunchy vapes dot com we put the crunch back in your clouds

Top selling flavors: Grape n Gravel, Sandstorm and Bone Fungus

when vape dueling goes wrong(watch till the end) 2019

craigslist human smoke machine for hire - yo yo hire me for any birthdy parties, weddings, funerals, family dinners and i will rip some cumulonimbuses up in the dunya

New chaingun vape, fires at 6000 rounds per minute

shack fu - dont mess with his shack

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Attached: meftV0q.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

stop making new monkeys when the old monkey is still healthy. STOP MONKY INFLATION YOU DUM*ASS.

Attached: hands-up-you-are-under-arrest-3327258.png (500x429, 112K)

Attached: mank7000.jpg (1080x640, 121K)

nut crusher nigel

I thought you were a rocker

u got 'pits like fuckin JENKEM

our server is better

bFeKS6z

dank af fam

i'm looking to start an internet argument.

everything you think is wrong

Attached: 1455406088581.jpg (720x529, 68K)

typos are a social construct

Ur mum is a social construct xDDDDD

#rekt and check't

discord.gg/YcJbaHp

wack ass **i***ai* return from whence you came.

Swack-ass

YEAHBOY

jizzmop

I make the jizz mop

Your dubs make me jizz

Attached: compootr.png (239x306, 120K)

you're welcum

swabbit

And now...

...to more of the same

All around me are familiar faces

indisposable wipes

Worn out faces

indispensable dispenser

eggs with sugar eggs with salt extra sugar extra salt sorry money man beggars can't choosers

spam spam spam spam baked beans bacon and spam

thats munched up...

there are no mankgoers i would munch and that's the end of that

w––––––––woa
haha woa.......
woa dang . .. .. .

trannies only exist on internet lol just walk away from the screen

bad monkey..... lady privates not for u monkey......

monkey mot permitted to lady private areas

I met a hermaphrodite once

fostered thrombus thrombats frollicking throughout the freshwater french fratlands for the finland thwarting football fight festival fruitioned via the french football federation

Was they able to fuck themselves?

do you think monek man is the oldest person on this board? i think yes

I do't know what it's private area situation was.

should of found out

YEAH?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ye

unless you are older??

monkey is an old folks home now???????

I'm 274 tbh

human or monkey years?

monkey mank please come back and share old timey wisdom.........................

Galactic years

mownki maker upload your memoirs to monky thread before you lose them all to alzheimers.

nobody should know the things i know

tell us about the hurdles of living on the street.

i just need one question answered and then we can close down munk forever

Oh you gotta suck a lot of dicks fam

YEAH??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what is sparkles' day job...?

he either writes music for tv shows or he's a studio musician, not sure which

FAAAAKEFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FAAAKE SPITEPOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTS

i don't think he can play an instrument.

he can play teh buttpipe lol

ahahah :D :D

merkel mang
manketta mon
mookey men
mangels mom
mongle flaps!

b'doing

Attached: MANKemoji.png (736x626, 218K)

Angela Merkel Man???????????

Brexit
is huehue for anal splooge

A H*A HH*(A *H(A H*( AH*(H*(A H*( AHH*(A H*A H* H*(H* A(HA( H(* HAH(AH (*AH AH (H*A H*AH*(

Nelson Mandela man?
Magneto man?
Mango Mash?
Mongrel Mook?
Ming the Merciless?

h'heh

Just bought myself a new bingo spoon

jacc pott

Trips confirms Bingo Spon

>set a post to auto-post with 48 seconds left
>go do something else for 10 minutes
>come back to tab and see error message about not doing captcha
every time

oh "GO DO SOMETHING ELSE" eh? think u the shit ? hm? had to go take care of things eh? fuckyoAOOAOAOOAOAUgh

monkey should comprise the majority of ones life and times ghoing forward

not like physically i just mean other things on the computer
wow gosh you are so touchy my goodness why don't you relax a bit have a little sip of toilet water and calm yourself okay jeez

Do we think he's calmed down?

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMAaLES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

Flied Lice

AH*(A H(*A(*A (*H(A* A* *HAH( H*H*A( HHA HH*(A H*(HA*(

it's pretty rude to call that little boy gay

LIFES A TOILET: DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO DAYS, ZERO HOURS, THIRTY TWO MINUTES AND FORTY THREE SECONDS UNTIL MANK DIIIIII-IIIIIIIES

*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

whait wat

it's dead, c ya

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

nono, mank no CLEAR *defibrillates*

NOoooo

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

Attached: Strawberry_Cake_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

BYE DUMB MONKEY!!!!

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

lA OoaoOA AO AO oA O Al
jokes on u i thot it wa saa boy bro.....
lol wtf bro........

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

Attached: Turtle_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

Attached: FROG_emoji_icon_png_42x42.png (42x36, 4K)

kind of unnecessary at this point tbh

A story bot

breast injunction

goodbye monky