All republicans, trumpists and conservatives belong in a camp...

All republicans, trumpists and conservatives belong in a camp. Their mentality has been holding the usa back since Reagan. Rape-publicans are obsessed with:

Guns and the right to shoot children in school every single day of the year because "muh guns" and they love doing what the NRA tells them to do.

Having the most expensive and least effective heathcare system in the world because "muh rights" and the retarded belief that tax = communism. These retards are happy to subsidise the military with billions every year but healthcare reform really triggers them.

By far the most expensive education system in the world, where graduates can be saddled with debt into the hundreds of thousands of dollars before they even start their careers. Rape-publicans are happy to streamline the wealthy into top universities, but will not help out bright people from the 99%. More americans are now forced to go abroad just to get an education.

Allowing giant corporations to do whatever they want regarding pollution and emissions, even though this harms americans across the country and does not help companies innovate. Instead they fall behind in global competition as standards are eroded.

In short, republicans are utterly retarded and corrupt. Removing them from the country would allow the usa to ACTUALLY become great

Attached: COuRgp6UcAAzqob.jpg (640x960, 211K)

Attached: straw man.jpg (214x300, 16K)

This is absolutely false fucking information. More Democrats voted against the civil rights act than Republicans. Republicans held the majority and Democrats filibustered the process. You are posting misinformation and misleading propaganda to easily impressionable idiots on Yea Forums. Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: OPisFaggot.png (699x237, 64K)

Nice bait 5/10

BTW ur graphic haz a few factual errorz in it. Might wanna take a break from your addiction to polarized politics

Attached: 0008.png (1000x1000, 821K)

Fuck yeah i'm mad. This type of polarizing shit is the reason we can't get a fucking thing done right in this country.

I'm a Liberal, and you're a fucking idiot. This is why i stepped away from Democrats. The more you post shit like this, the more people will vote Right Wing. Go fucking off yourselves.

You dip shit, democrats aren't liberals and Republicans aren't conservative. Democrat and republican are political parties. Liberal and conservative are political ideas.

Attached: lel.png (500x300, 70K)

tl;dr
/pol/

Of course, but OP is implying that Liberals are Democrats and Conservatives are Republicans. It's intentionally divisive propaganda. You're not telling me anything i don't know.

>The more you post shit like this, the more people will vote Right Wing

Attached: 1547407165801.jpg (454x340, 38K)

I don't need a safe space, and i'm not triggered. What i need is for politically oblivious cunts such as yourselves to fuck off and not destroy this fucking country.

You got that right.

Don't worry, nobody on Yea Forums is going to go out and vote anyway, Leaving their basements takes too much effort.

Does your brain do anything besides keep your head from caving in? OP was talking conservative VS liberal, you were talking Democrat VS republican.

>hey everyone I'm a liberal but don't you just hate democrats?
>as a liberal i agree but trumps still doing a great job
>you know im a liberal but
No ones fooled by your bullshit trumpfag

That was at a time when democrats were the more conservative party. The same can't be said for nowadays.

>i'm not triggered
>is extremely triggered

Attached: 001.jpg (562x437, 42K)

I do not support Trump. Your assumptions are pathetic. Keep up that spectator sport mentality, see how far it gets you in life.

Once again, OP is implying that Liberals are Democrats and Conservatives are Republicans. It's intentionally divisive propaganda. You're not telling me anything i don't know.

Pols that way nufag>

LMFAO, you guys are fucking idiots.

Says the faggot that started the thread.

Conservative logic has not changed since the 18th century. Any now that they control the media narrative, they've convinced the fox news crowd that America is the "Land of the free", despite being among the most oppressed nations in history,

Attached: k9v5g84ko6m21.jpg (960x850, 95K)

Conservatives always lose. Progressives ALWAYS win

Attached: Cly06wWWYAAatKR.jpg (720x720, 99K)

>Can't reply with an argument so resorts to ad hominem.

Attached: why-are-you-r81kla.jpg (600x437, 40K)

Some more of these victories and you lose.
Think Pyrrhus

>destroy this fucking country.

Dotard Trump and Moscow Mitch are busy doing that

Cry retard and learn to fucking type a sentence.

Attached: wrong side of history.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Attached: dcdgcfn-edb03621-d56e-4d88-9862-7aeec116c59e.png (674x536, 153K)