I believe an introduction is in order

I believe an introduction is in order.

Attached: 67567567566.jpg (794x943, 60K)

el mono introduciendo (eloquent form)

never have I seen a good idea well applied

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

introducing pungent apesh*t again

Begone uncouth scoundrels

Return from whence you came.

nice le dubsie's

i like it when le dubsie's are le nice

The Dandy is the highest form of existence attainable by the human form. His life is exclusively dedicated to dressing exquisitely, parading about the fashionable boroughs of splendid cities and and holding forth at his club, where he dispenses witticism as readily as the vulgaroisie utters its banal platitudes. The only species of 'work' this singular Chap might engage in would consist of discussing buttonhole stitching with his tailor and performing his ablutions until the morning has been well aired enough for him to step into it.

i believe one fucking fully chubbed muncher should be in order

he just telling them like it is this one

bashed the whole right side in i did still a little tender a whole day of saying no ahead of me i ball my fists up in defiance

we ought to strip and beat this monkey within an inch of his life

Your face will be in the wrong order if you talk smack round here

i'm already there

Now this is one classy fuckin' monker

see me after class

Ladies and gentlemanks

Hmm only men can be manks? This is concerning. HIGHLY problematic.

Shenanigan free edition

Apolgies old bean, ladymanks gentlemanks and gender fluid non binary manks

Attached: 1511803473785.jpg (230x531, 32K)

Mm that's the spice

sexe munke

special trips

Shut the fuck up.

lol classic

YEAH? yeah................

Attached: Sparkling_Pink_Heart_Emoji_Icon_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

not every post needs to innovate some times you just gotta go with what's tried and tested.

dog days of summer ....................................... d*mn ................

Hot sweaty dog days

sweaty hotdog days

reproducing

pip-pip cheerio

LOLOLOL MONKEY MAN WAS THAT U BRO
I WASNT TRYING TO BE LIKE "OO WELL WE LUV U :]" TYPE OF NASTY COMEBACK I JUST CHOSE RANDOM EMOJI SO I COULD POST QUICKER BRO

FBI investigations reveal that it was in fact an imposter and not the real Monkey Man

trips unchecked for literal days s4s is dead

Attached: tufwe.gif (320x192, 420K)

Turns out, little monkey fella

Was just a dingo the whole time

you're bowl&bagging up the wrong tray here partner

glue monkeys ass to a merry-go-round let that sucker spin

Putting your bowls and bags in trays? Not on my watch

DEATH BY NOOGIE

Attached: laughing-skull-gif-11.gif (238x188, 292K)

Attached: bowlbag.jpg (450x450, 47K)

ladies and gentlemen we found it

*dusts off a box of dust*

*returns dust to your box*

Tostitos Bowl Bag Bite Size Tortilla Chips 11.5 Ounce Plastic Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannot believe i never visualized the bowl bag in this profound new way beforetoday .......

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

burn all the band wagon

good tripel

CHECK EM

great job

base

Space Base

the infamous

The utterly disingenuous

imagine a posh monke in snek court... JUTS... *breath* COULDE U EGGMAGINEE!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

L.O.L. OVERLOAD

now THIS is LOL

Attached: mank in snek court.jpg (1294x829, 836K)

i do say sir those are some rather humorous doubles

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

finally mank will pay for his crimes.

'n'even draw the fuckin boh-hoh-hody oh-hoh-hoh man idk. i try 2 put a level of craftsmankship into my oc..... but uhh....... this worx 2 i gues...... ppl really love-love-lovvin it.......

Monkey scarred. Monkey scream sccrreeee!!!

Has monkey ever had a body? Think about it.

has monkey had anybody.....

mank wanneda be somebody
but he aint nobody
he aint got no body
he's just a head
just a mank head

3 confirms

JELQ

Maryland Court Rules Marijuana Odor Not Enough To Search A Person

Out of Ordure

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

'monkey eaten by its own mouth' - a piece of modern art from 1998 praised for its commentary on existentialism and consumerism in the 20th century

grabbing monkeys by the heels and bashing them against rocks

1 million monkeys but only 1 mank

actually 2

ah well

This is the WORST monkey fukin FAIL

trips

stinky mank stinky mank
what are they feeding you?
stinky mank stinky mank
it's not your fault

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

FILTEREDDDDDDDDDDD SHUT UUUUUUUUUIP

AUTO FILTA'D SUCKAAAAAAAA

Attached: text.gif (328x64, 25K)

the munk
the mank
and the mungly

I. STAND. WITH. JUDITH. ANNE. WRAPPE.

mister monkey man, monkey birthday soon

birth of monkey five whole years gone by, and here we find ourselfs. you were but a young fresh faced thirty one year old at the time... do you embrace these last five years monkey making fellow? do you look at them with pride and joy? lifes your sweet little baby, you're her little lover boy

. . . see you space monkey . . .

Attached: spacewave.png (1500x1124, 1.87M)

monkeys in space!
there were no screams. there was no crimes.
the monkey called soda had spoken.
& then –––––––––––– nothing

oh monkey man still m.i.a. your time has come to see
theres nothing you believe you want
but where were you when it all came down on me?
did you call me? no, oh....

i get the odd feeling that this is more of a cautionary tale about how just because you do not acknowledge evil, that doesn’t mean you aren’t affected by it.

YEAH? YEAH.............

macao (ღ˘˘ღ)

the fuck
(ღ˘˘ღ) (ღ˘˘ღ) (ღ˘˘ღ) (ღ˘˘ღ)

you fuck me, you get breadbowled

Put your soup in a bowl made of bread

ok new idea. we could post a funny piccy and then on sep 1st we post the same pic but mirrored.
funny or no????

MANKMAN DID IT

monkey is my son and he looks just like me

shuAoughte uAuAUaUaOughpe

is this enough proof that the mank had died long ago! poststrings bearing his visage continue to appear on board, yet no one seeks to engage with them. enough reason to stop fucking posting then you'd think right? well someone thinks different. and its startina really peeve me off bros.

monkey is my son and he looks just like me. volume II

AH*(*( @$( $H*(A$@ *HA@$ *H$A H*(@$AH*(H(*$A H *($A@H*(H*( $A@HH*A$ @*H($A@*H(A@$ HA@$ H*(HA@$ H*( A@$*$A@*( (H$A@ @$H*(($*H@ H*(H*($@A H*A$@H*(H*($@AH*(A@$
yeh

let the fUCKING MONKEY DIIIIIIIIE LET IT DIIIIIIIE FUCK YOO O OO O OO O U

monkey will not die so instead we just curse him to forever push a sweaty shitbarrel up a hill only for it to fall back down again

The monkey Cannot die, it is an insdiuous virus infecting the mind of all whom's eyes fall upon it. You see it? You've got it. You will die before the monkey. Think about that, on your deathbed. The last thpught you have. "MANK"

NO, NO, NO, NAOOAOOAOOAOOAUGHE
MROAURUOAUROUAOROUOAURUAHGE

"I was a mankgoer son!"

Attached: 56456456.jpg (515x308, 36K)

no! this can't be happening. i will croak this monky he will not get the better of me.....................................................it cannot end like this

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE RMFAMORUAROAOUEHG

fucking fakersssss, fakers wasteland, broke ass jank ass parking lot carnival shit butt monkey, screwing about a wasteland, creepy bunch of fucks that have found this place, wish they would dissipate, dust off the dust, arise, and leave this monkey alone! asherothe nuages ! sim sim simione ! strike you down for throwing wrenches into the machinery we dont NEED YOOOOOOU, DONT NEED YOOOAOOAOU lEEEEEEEEEave

MAD

lamesauce post

ur mum is lamesauce

monkey does not need us but we need him

monkey man? monkey man? that you? pls respond i showed you my dick

yes and i hang the pic over the fireplace as you told me to

A H*(A H*(A H*(A H*(A HH*(A H(*A H*(A *H(A H*(A( *(HAH*(A*( (*HA *(HAH*(*H(A *H(A H*(A *H( AH*( AH**A H* AH*(A*H(A

however do you love me?

No one asked for it. No one wanted it. No one cares for it. But it happened anyway.

i bring all the boys to the yard... all the boys, every boy... i'm missus steal-your-boy

The Rape of Manking

Tienanmank square never forget

i don't remember anything happening

wee-oo wee-oo wee-oo wee-oo

spoke to monkey manager about the lack of monkey soap. UNRESOLVED

il poopbreath du jour

––––––––––––––––WAIT WHY

looks like i wont be washing my monkey any time soon.

Unwashed monkey? Shame on your house.

shame on ur huAoAoAOAOAughse mraoroAOAOOAAughe

was that guy talking shit about joumals btw? you think joumal gil thig? think is gil thig 2 do ????? joumals are universal tools of examining oneself, ones thoughts, ones mind state–– thruout the fabric of time. invaluable. revelatoryu. a fantastic thing to have around. so SCREW your gender norms bro. SCREW them down to heck where they belong!!

I bet you like examining yourself ehehee you know what i mean lolll

Cleanliness is godliness

i knooAoaOOAoAOAOoAoaOughe
im neat :]
im mad neat yo :))))))
nater than u pobly

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

WWG1WGAAAAAAAOUGHE

pa/c

WAIT WHAT

WAIT WHY THO

FUCKIJNG why
FUCKING why

FUCKING answer me

Search Results
1 pascal / the speed of light =
3.33564095 × 10-9 m-2 kg s-1 ?????????????????

That's how many farts i pooped

dear journey

today i counted numbers!!!

any chin wagging or hand piccys are welcome and encouraged in fact

Thinkgin about numbers strokuing my chin

*strokes monkey's chin tuft*

Now I'm going to take that monkey asshole and stretch it out so far you can fit the rings of Jupiter up inside that bitch

pig poop balls

Is this really what we've come to... this is the level of discourse in this thread... Goodness gracious... Time to smash my head into a sky full of brick walls

why are they forcing us to be friends

I can think of five people right now who never talk to their siblings out of aggression

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

die retard

bootiful

Your fortune: Outlook good