Survey for you masturbators

Survey for you masturbators
Are you uncut or cut, and how do you stroke your dick when you cum to get the best orgasm?
I'll start with mine: I'm uncut and I make a ring around my foreskin collar, I squeeze with just a bit of pressure and shoot the ropes out

Attached: handjob2.gif (312x296, 1.99M)

Attached: 1534755941435.jpg (500x543, 26K)

bump

my grip

Attached: dick.jpg (608x1080, 59K)

bump

Uncut, I like to edge
I will switch from the ring technique but also getting a firm grip, I found now if I push my dick forward whilst jerking I can make myself cum much harder and further.

>push my dick foward
elaborate. Do you mean pulling the skin forward or squeezing the shaft luke a tube of toothpaste?

Once I reach the point of no return I send the shockwave of orgasm up my spine to hold back and cum on the next go, definitely becomes more explosive for me.

Forward/Down so if I am sitting on the couch I push it forward/Down toward the the couch cushion not the head but the shaft so it is parallel to the cushion. Got about a metre range the other night I was quiet shocked.

did it make the orgasm extra st rong?

It was pretty good tbh I was watching my first a CEI at the end of my edge tho so it could of been that too.

>CEI
what's that?

Cum Eating Instruction, like JOI but with a different ending.

cut
push balls through boxerhole for ball-gripping feel
grab pretty close to bottom for skin grip
sometimes 2 hands feels better, sometimes one, but 3x/day when i don't work or go to school.

Uncut, usually a grip hand with my thumb touching the tip.
I like to edge a good 2 times at least

basically joi but for faggots in denial

Balls through boxers sounds good.
I work from home so I am around 3-5 a day too

Who said anything about denial

bump

Using foreskin, but i noticed it is not even going over my head... seems like i am just stroking my shaft. I also use lube sometimes and the whole hand the whole lenght of my dick...

I stroke the rim of my head with my foreskin

Meant for

Cut, I use one of those Hitachi magic wands. I place it in such a way that I have to strain my cock to get good vibrations that shake the head/frenulum area. This can be on any side of my penis.
No stroking. It's more fun

ye, like this

Attached: IMG_3449.webm (566x210, 1.35M)

Is that yours? Nice dick if so

Yes, a while back when i had to bust a nut... just had to. My legs hurt from being full xD

how good of a nut was it?

>hnnnngggggg

Was shaking afterwards. But i had to do another right after that