This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to guys on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

Attached: file(1).png (663x887, 916K)

Yea

Yes you are, try getting them drunk next time

Shave and pluck your eyebrows. Then go to tinder. You have a nice base face shape though it's most likely not your face. Work on yourself and your personal unless you just want sex. If you just want dick then specify

This is a female???

Stream it pls

You look like a Josh

Asking the real question

Get a clean hair cut man, you'll feel brand new. Go to the gym, set goals for yourself.

You look way better than a lot of guys that I've seen with a gf, must be your attitude user

Attached: 1556393352427.jpg (540x720, 27K)

have you tried Grindr?

don't.

Kik me
drewdrew11223344

You are pretty damn ugly, you have an ugly dudes face and the facial hair and eyebrows don’t help

Post more pics

check'd

Tits or gtfo.

girl or guy?

Have you tried laying in a bed and closing your eyes at night when you're sleepy?

Well it looks like your trying your best to be a faggot so that might be a reason you ain't fuckin.

A dude unless chicks grow mustache

Show tits or gtfo

I'm confused. I see no tits or timestamp so I don't give a fuck what you are saying, but then I realized you might be a guy. Clarity please.

Never met Italian or Greek girls? Or Puerto Rican girls for that matter

send me nudes, if i like them I'll fuck you

wait wtf u look like a boy imao , and i betting this aint even u cuz all the ugly ass aint got gut to face their faces imao

seriously. get some sleep. other than the dark circles under your eyes, you look fine, I'm not sure if you're a boy or girl but i'd fuck you.

go fk ur self gay lord

I WILL FUCK YOU RAW JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED

motherfucker, tell me the truth, DO YOU HAVE A PENIS OR A VAGINA!?

Attached: 1520284381180.jpg (750x500, 412K)

drink bleach

I'll let you suck me off

OP, I will volunteer as tribute and rise up to the moment and fuck you. If it means you'll not an hero. If you still decide you do, you'll die knowing how disappointing the sex was for you but great for me. You'll die feeling like a true normie "woman"

You get go suck ur dead daddy's dick

You look like you puch carts for living

>lost virginity at 23
>also first kiss
>was okay
Trust me, there are more important things than sex. Modern society places too much value on it, and killing yourself over it is dumb. Even after having sex the hole in your soul doesn't go away, and you slowly begin to realize that the person you're with is having sex with you because it's what they want for themselves and they don't care about what you want or feel. People claim to love you and then change their minds.
If you want to be happy in this world you need to focus on more important things than sex. Things that last longer and mean more.

Attached: 1529549273467.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

You got a dick don't ya

Show me some ass and I'll think about it

user, have you tried cutting your hair, shaving a bit, dressing nicely, then online dating? There's always more online dating sites. Expand your possibilities cus there's way more than just tinder and shit. There people looking for good relationships. Suicide won't solve shit. If you really feel like you're going to kill yourself, go to the er, call the suicide hotline, anything. Get help for your problems.

You look like a shitty photoshop project. you should definitely kill yourself, my guy.

You totally just used a face swap fillter.

Nigga you're more attractive than me

Absolute hero!

Bro... clean yourself up... your a messy cunt that looks like they naturally stink...seriously... would you want a chick Or faggot to kiss you with a dirt looking mouth like yours??? CLEAN yourself up you dirty cunt and than people will kiss and hug and touch you

not ugly at all! why would you ask the internet? it's full of insecure people that love to tear others down.

Nothing a bit of self care and some effort in the right places can't sort out.

We can work with this.

I mean i wont bullshit you and tell you that picture is attractive, but you're far from permaugly or something like that.

I am of course assuming you are a guy.

If you're a woman I think it's probably still doable but it'd be a lot more work.

valuing yourself based on how much other people want you is foolish. there is so much more to life!!