Be honest

be honest
would you ?

Attached: 1564964791490.jpg (2048x1536, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYT1tMufQTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would I look around for the tard handler before someone got bit? fuck yes.

Attached: 1527E452-EA38-428D-B239-5F394D853385.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>getting a price for being a secondhand opinion peddler
Holy jesus society is a game of paralympics by now.

Attached: gggaz3.png (640x480, 291K)

Bitch looks like she's barely 10 years old, let the pedos have at her

What's with that kid? Does she have some kind of disease? The face looks messed up.

Would I what?

Nominate her for a Nobel Prize

youtube.com/watch?v=gYT1tMufQTs

Would I what?

>greta van potato girl
i'd first look for the eco friendly farmer that planted this eco friendly tater tot.

10/10 tard
Would suffocate with a plastic bag.

I'd support her in any way she wants. In return I'd make her let me fuck her however I please.

she looks like a fucking child, get the fuck out of here

Dude. Thats a child. A mentally ill child. This entire shit is going to fuvk her life up more than it already was going to be. Her parents ought to be ashamed, and so should each and every underhanded child-exploiting fool that has been a part of making her this front-figure of 'global warming'
Its sickening wheb you think about it. They dont care about the children, yet they claim to care about the future because of global warming..when the children are the future. Disgusting

Free and legal execution of enablers of this shit when?

Well, yeah look who got elected POTUS. He's the best tard wrangler in the country.

Do it yourself. Faggot.

Of course

Sure will.

You are a parody of reasoning.

>Hm, they let their children do things that I don't like
>Therefore they don't care about the children
>Ha! I've used LOGIC AND FACTS to beat you!
>I am very intelligent

This girl is bat shit crazy and will have some kind of meltdown within the next 5 years. Combine bat shit craziness and media attention, and it never ends pretty......just look at Jim Carrey

>Combine bat shit craziness and media attention, and it never ends pretty......just look at Ann
Coulter
>Combine bat shit craziness and media attention, and it never ends pretty......just look at Michelle Bachmann
>Combine bat shit craziness and media attention, and it never ends pretty......just look at Steve Bannon

I could go on...

Attached: No white pride.jpg (386x381, 23K)

No she suffers from autism and anxiety - it is irresponsible to subject a person like this to such stress.
>look at me i think everything is an argument and excuse to stroke my frail ego
Doesnt make it any less childabuse. Also fuck you pedophile

These are all adults though. This is a child. You are on the lowest step of the moral ladder in this faggot childabuser

She really does look like a mongoloid.

woudl i what > (。∀゜)???
- /\
- |

Would I Fuck that extra chromosome out? Nah.