Latina thread

Latina thread.

Are they better than white women?

Attached: 331AD55D-0D79-426A-839F-5D1795790149.jpg (1242x689, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i-chan.ru/b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No way

Attached: A0315708-8406-42ED-9270-833CDDA344C3.gif (294x233, 1.86M)

Yes tight nice pussy

Also sauce????

Better than flat and masculine whit bitches? Absolutely. Curvy, flirty, and become thick mommies when they age rather than wrinkly blonde gremlins.

Sometimes? I find that they are generally more feminine than white girls. Sometimes fatter though.

>thick mommies

Yuk

Unfortunately this is true frequently. Not always

Who dat

I'd rather have that than bowl cut bitches asking for the manager at Starbucks because her venti faggotccino only has 1.89 pumps of caramel instead of two.

While I do love Latin mamis nothing is better then a white bitch especially when out in public hoping them crackers see me

Attached: 656D1539-62F0-43DE-9D34-6EABBA1A59BC.gif (320x180, 1.32M)

Better? no.
Weigh more? Yes.

In general? 100% why would you even need to ask.
Then you have the fat latinas and noone needs them

WHO IS THAT!

>Watermellon ass
>Huge hips
>tiny waist
>sweetheart
>good cook
>hot blooded
10/10 would marry again.

I've had two white girlfriends who cheated on me. Current Latina gf has gone out of her way for me. She's also got a fat ass and tiny waist.

If you want a woman that
>knows how to cook
>is really religious (exclusively Catholic though)
>wants a million kids
>can dance like her life depended on it

Then yes, Latinas are better than white women.

Speaking solely for myself though, some of us guys
>already know how to fucking cook, and do it quite well
>are non-religious/atheists
>think one kid is two too many
>don't give two shits about dancing

So at that point, it comes down to aesthetics. Which of course begs the question: are they better than white women?

Now you see the dilemma.

>can dance like her life depended on it
My wife is pretty heavily white washed but the second some beaner music comes on she can bust out some sweet sexy dancing.

name please.

Attached: helmet.dildo.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

Attached: VvFmeVZ.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Attached: 1553741104086.jpg (570x995, 72K)

Most white folks dont care about you fucking a mudshark well i dont anyways but im also married to a nice thicc latina so i dont know but please feel free to keep the worthless cunt whit bitches complain about everything and are super fucking lazy not to mention most the food they cook isnt suitable for my dogs so enjoy freely kind sir

I've worked at the same company in Los Angeles. I've seen cute Mexicans turn to goblins in record fucking time. It's gotta be genetics

The sexy thicc latinas always marry whites. Always.

>I've seen cute Mexicans turn to goblins in record fucking time. It's gotta be genetics
I grew up with them. They peak at 16 and they've hit the wall by 20. They're like a cruel joke.

This user gets it

My company hires alot of HS grads/college students and the from their late teens to even early 20s, it's like they age 10,20 years. Fucking drivers go from creepily checking them out to completely ignoring them, and this is them only paying $100-$200 in rent so not even sure if it's stress

6 years and counting. There's a bun in the oven atm.

Trust me user it's their fat greasy food. Latina's are extremely susceptible to it. The only Latina I know who looks decent works out a lot with her bf.

Thank you for confirming my blanket statement about Latinas.

I'm 45 & have been with quite a few women. In all that time, I can only think of maybe two Latinas I've ever been with. Both had hella high sex drives, for sure. But I didn't marry either one of them; in fact, they were both one-night-stands, and they were cool w/ that, so go figure.

Stereotypes exist for a reason user. My wife has a pretty high sex drive and loves being sexy for me.

>>wants a million kids
>There's a bun in the oven atm
And thank YOU for confirming my blanket statement about Latinas.

NIGGA, I EAT CARNE ASADA NACHOS EVERY OTHER DAY AND IM NOT FAT

>Stereotypes exist for a reason user
That they do.
>My wife has a pretty high sex drive and loves being sexy for me
Congratulations. I personally don't give a shit, but if you're happy, my opinion doesn't mean bupkis. And I'm fine with that.

Also, checked.

I mean I wanted to get her pregnant so yes I guess?

anyone got some links to spanish speaking girls getting fucked? pref amateur

Cute. Moar?

Hey, whatever floats yer boat.

>be me, 26
>armyfag
>married to catholic girl (Irish/Swedish background)
>no kids
>got US Army to give me a vasectomy
>45 now
>still no kids
>one of the best decisions I ever made

But not for me. My attitude is: more orgasms, less children.

Attached: Biggs.jpg (430x289, 24K)

Attached: 5484636456.jpg (474x959, 113K)

>mudshark
With the langue you use it seems like you care a lot white boi

>better than white women?
in the kitchen : yes
in the bedroom : yes
elsewhere : no

Nope not really nignog could care less about coal burners or the apes they procreate with, now if you happen to be a black man not a nigger then you might possibly understand what um saying but since you ysed the term whitboi its easy to see you the wanna be gangbanging type of nigger you dont even qualify as a nigger you sir a tar baby now fuck off back to the field boy

Without a doubt, in pretty much every way imaginable. Delicious.

Of course they are better. White women look 50 by age 30.

how smol is your dick and why are you so angry?

They sure are

Attached: 564C4CE4-7A58-457C-8F7C-B78A9E33D800.jpg (480x639, 50K)

I swear Latina's are genetically engineered to have the perfect bubble butts.

Not small and not angry dont care about niggers and coalburners can we get back to the topic of latinas being better than white bitches and get away from niggers

This

Attached: 8ED9839B-3F89-4EB2-9A9F-2B1BCD89CBF5.jpg (340x499, 33K)

LoL, this incel is fucking angry he had to settle with Juanita

no. they're extra hairy and extra bitchy. the worst part is that almost none of them a white-washed

Attached: image.jpg (700x783, 96K)

They're jealous to a degree that is almost unbearable but it's the price to pay for getting the best sex ever.

Attached: D7029F95-39BA-4A76-8086-70FC55C84D73.jpg (1772x1772, 365K)

Attached: 1549675174194.jpg (540x407, 38K)

Lmao. True man. White girls smell, lazy, and dont clean up their shit

If you buy into uppity latinas who have (fuck)friends in first world countries, they're no better than white women.

more of this titty monster

>See this new imageboard. It should be interesting. Hourly updated. Pls Bookmark it:

i-chan.ru/b

Attached: 3E96AD19-404C-4E36-B20F-ACEE4BD78DC6.jpg (960x720, 89K)