Have you ever had sex with a pregnant woman?

Have you ever had sex with a pregnant woman?

Attached: preggobeach.jpg (1800x1115, 760K)

Yeah it was my baby in the oven. 10/10. Would do again

Nice, did the belly get in the way?

Yes and it was hot.

How so?

Yes and has one jerk me off before.

Your baby? Did the bump get in the way?

Yes, but I dumped her before she got really big. Never met my son, btw.

Not to start with to be honest but after 7 or so months doggy style was the only option

Often

Attached: 96981A72-56F8-4A40-95C6-AFDFD626F809.jpg (1242x1548, 1.19M)

We made do with some standing doggy/missionary. She got really big but I have a massive preggo fetish so I was in heaven.

qtpie. wife?

Gf

Attached: E75F481D-B29B-4D4F-BFE4-4FAD5C2E0769.jpg (1242x1549, 1.42M)

Haha what a cutie. Looks like she's already packing on the preggo pounds. No offense but why not wife?

Just haven’t decided to marry yet. We’re not the types to rush into that, even after years

Attached: C7F26168-20D2-4E85-8F20-CE9BEF27643F.jpg (1242x1549, 1.02M)

Oh man i hope you sucked on her milkers.thats one thing i wished i did. Mommies milk what did it taste like.

Well I hope you do. Give her bump a rub for me and keep the pictures going you lucky bastard.

Yes... My wife

And your mom

Attached: 1563130906407.jpg (480x270, 23K)

I did. She said it really helped her breasts. Surprisingly sweet just like mommy.

A rub? I’ll cum on it for you

Attached: A9EF5761-8443-44E4-A7EF-E7E927DFB2C0.jpg (1242x1548, 1.19M)

Damn going above and beyond! Boy or girl?

Nudes?

i wouldnt say its a fetish coz its not like i jerk it to his kinda shit but when i see a prego girl its a huge turn on. like if i ever have kids i cant wait to see my girl prego my god. thinkin about cuddling with her and all the sex and shit omg

Baby girl, why?
She never lets me take any, trust issues from the past

Attached: C2E8FD6D-BAF1-4E92-B2C8-1221BFAD420B.jpg (1242x1550, 1.38M)

Just curious that's ally. Congratulations user. Please be a good father.

Gf is currently preggo... Not really my thing. I bang her just to keep her happy - 6 months in

Pics? Did she change/get horny?

I've had sex with 2 pregnant women. Ended up dating the 2nd one for about 2 months.

Bummer

Hooked up with a married chick while she was pregnant. Hubby wasn't fucking her and it was amazing that he even got her pregnant to begin with. It was good.

I’ll try my best

Attached: 37393C02-4C0A-4DCD-A113-5AB33791FF06.jpg (1242x1548, 1.17M)

Yup, several years ago at my 2nd job. This girl got knocked up by some piece of trash that left her. Everyone else treated her like a walking dumpster full of responsibility, but I was nice and supportive.

Ended up getting some of that sweet preggo sex once the morning sickness and nausea went away.

Attached: IMG_20190805_171352.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

How was the sex? I've heard preggos are major horn dogs.

How do you manage to get lined up on her pussy with doggy? I've never been able to make it work. From behind it's loose and shallow at best, but she's great face-to-face.

Is it fun to watch people touch or kiss her bump after you cum on it?

I didn't fuck my gf when she was preggo either. She's planning to fuck anyone and everyone she can next time she's pregnant.

Sex was great, and yeah she was always horny. We had sex pretty much after every shift we worked together. We'd sneak a quick kiss and feel if nobody was looking.

I mean...it's not that hard? I'm not sure I understand the question.

What happened to her? Did you love giving her belly rubs?

Yeah, she was pretty fat before she was pregnant so I wasn’t aware until a few months later. She smelled horrific the next morning and I kicked her out. About 7 months later I see her with the kid and I had to do the math to make sure it wasn’t mine.

Was it more enjoyable knowing that you were fucking another man's wife?
Pretty sure my wife did that to me. Midwest by any chance?

Little white girl I used to mess around with in highschool got knocked up by some nig nog at work a few years later. I knew she was pregnant from Instagram and whatnot. One day she randomly snapchatted me with small talk so I knew the deal and asked her if she wanted to come over and “watch some Netflix”. She came over that same night, about 3 months pregnant and she was skinny so she wasn’t super “pregnant” but you could definitely tell. I fucked the life out of her and made her cum multiple times. Eventually she said “I’ve already gotten off a few times so you can do whatever you want” at which point I decided I’d had enough, pinned her legs back and jackhammered her pussy while she screamed and I blew a massive load deep inside her pussy. That nigger baby got a part of me that day.

We didn’t really talk again after that night and she got back with her nigger boyfriend and moved to another state. Now the nigger is living with her and their kid lol he’s a complete cuck. I always wonder if she ever told him or not that while she was pregnant his his niglet that a younger, more superior white alpha creampied her little pussy. Kid will always have a part of me haha

Loved pumping my wife when she was pregs. She was much hornier as well

Nice, did she have a nice sexy bump?

I don't remember ever rubbing her belly. As for her, she had her baby and kept working there until I helped her get a job at the plant where I work so she could make more money to take care of her kid.

She's married now to some dude that wanted an instant family and she's doing pretty well for herself.

>She's married now to some dude that wanted an instant family and she's doing pretty well for herself.
Of course. Life as a woman is life on easy mode.

> ...always have part of me haha. Yay, I typed a naughty all by my swelf!

Attached: 04CB2099-1C53-492C-A170-4A3953536522.jpg (400x299, 19K)

I know right. I've got a friend with full custody of his daughter and every time he tells a girl about it they ghost the shit out of him.

No pics sorry. She's always horny so I haven't seen much change. My problem is I get bored easily so she let's me have the ass every so often to keep my entertained. Pussy feels good though, different, wetter.

Ya till like mo 8. Then she had a big one and either had to be doggy or on top

Doggy with a preggo is pretty fun though. You get to wrap your arms around her bump as you pump.

Ya it was good shit

Attached: DSCF5084.jpg (4320x3240, 1.33M)

Good for you user she wanted me to but i declined like a dummy

tbh wasn't too keen on it but it really helped her out. She produced a lot of milk and it made her breasts really full and heavy.

fucking based

Maybe her ass is too fat for it, but we can never get more than a few inches from behind, whereas she's practically impaled on a spear if it's face-to-face. It never seems to feel good like it's supposed to from behind, and she feels loose.

Hmm maybe she needs to experiment with the position. I know the belly can get in the way.