NO MORE VIDEOGAMES FOR YOU

NO MORE VIDEOGAMES FOR YOU

Attached: 1565015345925.jpg (1074x994, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGlAcoPSdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can't believe i voted for jack thompson 2.0

sjw kikes ruined the industry anyway. literally 1 or 2 good games in the last 5 years.

Oh right, this is why Canada and Japan are just drowning in mass shooting right now, from all the violent video games.

how about not selling guns, like it's in literally every country that doesn't suck
the only other countries, where children has such easy access to weapons, are usually places like Zimbabwe or Somalia where your first profession in resume is "child soldier"

Lol, this is 5th dimensional chess bois. As soon as Trump demands regulation of video games, suddenly the lefties who were whining about it in the first place are all in support of them

wow, we have really strategic guy over here, he is always at least 5 steps ahead of the game
stop being so brilliant

WHY THE FUCK
DID YOU
ELECT
THIS CLOWN

lol

sorry I have a need to justify everything he says

lefties whining about video games? As in whining about them being too violent? Where? Never heard of that.

we elected him to control the muslim disease, he's bringing some of his hobbies with him, deal with it

Duuuuuh my mom is always telling me that vidya gay are bayad for my wittle brain. Women are da enemy! Dey make my vidya turn into poopy! I'm scawed of my mom!!!

>we elected him to control the muslim disease
and how exactly does he do that, because he seems pretty fucking clueless to me

hahahahahaha
trump is the best boomer
truly the best goy boomer of all time

i laffed

Good. videogames are for kids and degenerates anyway

have sex

Angry manchild who still plays videogames got angry what's new

Yawn

Yawn

true. i actually dont give a fuck if they banned all video games. Society would be way more productive.

yawn

taking the easy way out. funny how guns are near impossible to regulate in the US but video games are fair game.

ah yisss, exactly
there was a guy who had dreams of achieving maximum productivity in society, can't really remember his name, I think that it rhymed with Broseph Spalin

Yawn

(you)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGlAcoPSdg

its funny how much liberal bullshit the republicans tolerate with donald trump.can you imagine if hillary or obama did this?

bye bye Fortnite

Are there no jews in vidya development?
Is that why Trump is now attacking vidya?

Noooooooooo

Well meme'd