Which body do you prefer? I go for the one on the left side

Which body do you prefer? I go for the one on the left side.

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.26.07-min.png (2048x2048, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY9bhXIOW8Y
gavno.net/kartinki/otkrovennye-snimki-zrelyh-dam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left

Right

Left.

>left aka I’m a beta with Backward DNA or I want someone under developed to represent my degeneracy

>right, a filled out curvaceous woman to represent fertility and maturity

Right every time

Right is fucking obese man. Left Is waaaay better.

Left isn’t literally a tall child. If your brain doesn’t find big tits ass and thighs attractive you are mentallly deficient. Left has nothing a child or a skinny male doesn’t have. Disgusting. Rope yourself bro it’s better for the world

Can we see the ass on righty

Depends on my mood. Generally left. Sometimes i fancy some thicc, especially after not cumming for a while

found her youtube youtube.com/watch?v=EY9bhXIOW8Y

Right by far

Attached: tenor (3).gif (638x580, 1.27M)

gavno.net/kartinki/otkrovennye-snimki-zrelyh-dam/
that much better

Attached: foto-zrelix-dam-13-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Please die

right would look like left if she lost al that ugly fat. So your reasoning is that fat is beautifull.
You are disgusting

i know you like the chub user

Equating day to curves is feminist logic.
You are proving your point by quoting land whales. If you can’t tell the difference between obese and this (pic related) then you are what abortions were made for.

Attached: ABDF4815-37C1-42B0-9DB3-921B286EB5F4.jpg (768x960, 107K)

Right one

Finally an intelligent user

you are mistaken, that is a landwhale. imagine the cellulite underneath that dress.

Confirmed kiddy fucker here. Or feminist but I’m not sure what’s worse. Don’t you feel sad to have a Brian that is biologically broken?

>likes fat slobs
>thinks his opinion is of any value.
There is a well-established connection between being low income and preferring fats. a natural healthy body should be most attractive. You're the fucked one, and probably a koon.

She's fat af.

Fat isn’t healthy. Skinny isn’t. Muscle mass and shapes are. Girls who are skinny don’t work out they are underfed from being poor like fatties are from buying cheap garbage. You are conflating fatties with curvaceous girls because you’re a smooth brain who cannot format an argument. Unless our only believe in day and skinny and nothing in between. Best of luck with kid fucking Jew

This dude had never seen a pussy

Right! I love curves!!

Yes, the monster in the polka dress looks like a fucking athlete.

Attached: non landwhale.jpg (2333x3500, 1.74M)

>curves are monstrous
>post a girl with girls to prove point

Do you know how to think?

Left -- but WITHOUT tattoos. That's a deal-breaker.

left breasts, right cute belly

Just beatin that pussy back with more pussy, love the flex

She has a little fat on her, but pretty healthy looking. you cannot fucking see the difference between the two?

Right

Left, right isn't all that much more curvy aside from the overly large breasts and shoulders. So not breeding back problems is the go here

Flat ass.

Both, at the same time

Left if you’re a closet pedophile with a baby dick. Right if you’re an actual heterosexual man with balls