Why can't wh*te men stop fucking murdering people?

Why can't wh*te men stop fucking murdering people?

Attached: EBJ1jBuXkAIm8FF.jpg (640x1137, 110K)

lol okay heeb

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

They're jews

At least half these are jews.
>Phillipino Maga bomber
>white
oh nigger please.
That whole list is complete shit.

Someone post the wallmart guy picture but with sam hyde photoshoped in

lol. okay heeb

Attached: lib shooting.jpg (664x960, 74K)

When the left-wing stop brainwashing them

you know, it's funny. i've been doing this all day yet it took till just now for (((mods))) to claim it was spam. i had to put the period to be able to post it. that's interesting.

Attached: big think.jpg (1200x1085, 125K)

Not how that works but okay I guess.

>literally what happened
it said i couldn't post a duplicate till time expired. it had a minute left on the timer and i put the period and it posted. care to explain how that's not how it works? what happened then?

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

You could also get rid of all the men, that would work EVEN BETTER. So, i hope you'll be the first to volunteer.

It's normal and automated. Automatically happens when you try to post the same text string in the same thread. Same string in each thread once does not trigger it.

lol okay heeb

Attached: abortions.png (1000x1170, 71K)

i didn't know donald "sent them back" trump was a democrat.

yea but i am telling you i did this all day. in rapid succession multiple times over. never had a problem

Because you fucking niggers keep putting them in infographics and immortalizing them.

Black on black crime doesn't change mass shooting statistics.

Try again asshole.

>literally not seeing the point
lol okay heeb

Attached: chicago.jpg (354x766, 41K)

>abortion is the same is killing innocent, fully grown humans with friends and family and lives and dreams
truly pitiful.

Attached: thefutureofwhite.png (594x960, 878K)

Hmm....

Attached: Mass shooters.jpg (600x833, 121K)

>this retarded mentality
lol okay heeb. we get that you "people" are disgusting degenerate foreskin eating baby dick sucking freaks. you don't need to rub our faces in it.

Attached: 1564941679550.jpg (600x381, 38K)

Chicago (born and raised, right here) had some of the strictest gun control laws on the books.

Again. Black on black crime with unregistered weapons (which is another fucking conversation entirely) DOES. NOT. CHANGE. MASS. SHOOTING. STATISTICS.

>why are we not bringin up the black shooting???
nuance is often lost on the red tie brainlett, but just to make it very easy for their smooth brains, how about we just roll it in there too, why not. Take away their guns all the same.

Attached: 1516235566575.png (320x320, 43K)

>is in a thread blaming whites for the very small percentage of killings vs VAST majority of violent crime committed by blacks and hispanics
lol okay heeb

Attached: 1564928461670.jpg (720x467, 46K)

lol okay heeb

Your don't see black gangbangers shooting up schools and churches do you?

>even if they did the (((media))) would never report it
>they are too busy shooting up their neighborhoods for kids wearing the wrong colors
lol okay heeb

Attached: niggers gonna nig.jpg (711x519, 44K)

Attached: shoot rape.jpg (1232x1232, 90K)

Just because it;s not reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen. A month after a white shooter shot up a black church, a black man shot up a church. Guess which one the media/social media actually covered for a week?

Charleston church shooting was a black guy

Forgot Micah Johnson. Weird how during Obama there was an influx of police officers being murdered. Now during Trump theres an influx of white kids murdering.

checked
huh, maybe there's a timer involved. Never tested it.

The MSM had a large role to play, first with their anti-police 24/7 rhetoric, now with far left identity politics that shit on white or "cis" people. They pushed too hard.

reallllllly activates the almonds, huh

Attached: 1564941763792.jpg (988x579, 255K)

Must be hard to have a conversation without verbally insulting the other person eh? No wonder you're on the wrong side of the debate.

>thinking this thread was made for debate
lol okay heeb. you're in an anti white thread spammed by kikes paid to troll Yea Forums and you think i'm going to give a shit about debating these degenerate scum of the earth?

Attached: jewsss.jpg (6244x3212, 1.67M)

wow adolf, great chart, very convincing

Attached: retard.png (1086x680, 36K)

love how you cut out all the republican news outlets that are also owned by jews.

>LoL I ImpLiED SoME oNE WaS a NazI oN 4ChaNnEl
lol okay heeb but wait wait let me guess what's next
>LoLLoL ViRgiN IncEL

Attached: jew rats.jpg (560x572, 56K)

>republican news outlets
lol okay heeb. because those exist. even fox news is shit.
>implying the picture isn't big enough
>implying more news groups would fit
>implying just because it isn't listed it isn't known

Attached: jew tricks.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

gamers rise up

>implying gamers have anything to do with this
lol okay heeb

Attached: fb kikes.jpg (491x799, 77K)

>heh, nice try calling me hitler, jew!
its too perfect. the stupidity is beautiful. you should be the next mass shooter user so they can lock you up in a cell for the rest of your life and no one can ever remember you and add it too the media's pile of evil white people.

Attached: 1561629426897.gif (320x240, 11K)

>anyone who hates jews for their obvious transgressions makes them a nazi
lol okay heeb. the WORLD hates kikes. kikes even hate kikes so much they let a few hundred thousand die in ww2 just to establish a solid guilt story to milk to death for a century.

Attached: jew wtc.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>implying i'm even white
lol okay heeb. it's great how racist you kikes clearly are

Attached: lmao cat.jpg (604x507, 50K)

Define a mass shooting for me.

>nik cruz, maga-bomber, David KATZ, the supreme gentleman
>white
nope

Attached: 1501023276298.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

don't forget the tranny stem shooting

also also don't forget that the las vegas "shooter" was married to some one with connections to isis

well, we can never know his motive for sure goy, we can only speculate.

Attached: 1539814122698.jpg (675x825, 323K)

I like you heeb guy. Keep up the good work. And take this random pic with you.

Attached: 1502977183376.jpg (640x853, 64K)

>maga bomber
>white

that's a man i'd like to meet and befriend. even malcom x knew the kikes weren't to be trusted and manipulated popular opinion on the blacks.
>start out with being racist to blacks
>half a century later switch to whites so you have the black population to aid you in their destruction
the kikes are a wily and disgusting subhuman

Attached: odin cat.jpg (350x449, 41K)

Attached: 1564961316144.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Tell an entire generation of straight white men that: Women are superior to them in every way. Gays are superior to them in every way. Other races are superior to them in every way.

Tell them they have no purpose and are useless, tell them they are evil shitlords who must spend the rest of their lives paying for sins of long dead people that were straight, white or male.

Tell them everyone that was ever like them was an evil monster that never accomplished anything of value and they must change everything about themselves.

Keep taking rights away from them, let them be the only group of people that it's ok to openly ridicule and publicly shame.

Tell them they have to work and pay taxes but people that come to their country illegally do not have to work and can get free education and health care.

What the fuck do you think they're going to do? What possible reason could any of them have for not just blowing the hell out of everything that moves and either suiciding by cop or just going to prison, which is rapidly filling up with others just like them so they'll be around their own kind finally.

And it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Virginia Tech shooter was Asian. So was Elliot Roger. The fort hood shooter, the pulse shooters, and the San Bernadino shooters were Islamic. The majority of gang shooters are black. Your statistics are fake and gay and so are you.

Imagine believing this

>imagine not, when this is how niggers have been saying they were treated for decades and libs give them free passes to murder left and right
lol okay heeb

So straight white male shooters aren't a problem and shouldn't be investigated? I'm glad we agree.

Its spelled "WHITE" you nigger

Oppression is invisible of the oppressors.

Most of those are jews

The shooters were brown eyed shitskins and therefore not white.

So white men.

Fuck off with your racism.

Fox was founded by Rupert Murdoch who is an Australian Anglo.

That makes no sense. If Jews are white then how is it racism? Oh yeah cause kikes aren't white and why is it okay for you to be racist against white men but not okay for us to be racist against Jews and other minorities?

oh its this dumbass heeb again
>still trying to straw man white supremacy
how is the larping going heeb?

Literally this. OP is a fag.

lol ask any jew if he considers himself a white man.

>jew
>white
lol okay heeb. your retardation is literal and palpable.

Attached: jews4.jpg (439x313, 33K)

>So white men.
So technically I'm a holocaust survivor as well.

Attached: 1488445070167.jpg (239x340, 51K)

because white women can't stay off black cock

Attached: thedream2.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

lol okay heeb

Attached: im something of a nigga myself.jpg (616x748, 95K)

>those tits
And nothing of value was lost.

lol classic. also anyone who fucks a black is also in general a degenerate unworthy of much else anyway. nigger culture is literal cancer and is entirely about cheating, raping, killing, and drugs.

black women love white cock

Attached: 1559780286810.webm (320x180, 1.63M)

says the hapa micropenis loser

Attached: 1562614842527.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

Is it weird that WMBF marrages are the only ones, save I think WMAF, that have a much better chance than WMWF? Because I think it is. BMWF was obviously the worst rate of success.

Because blacks are only 13% of the population and commit over 50% of all murders. Whites commit murders at the same rates as their Caucasian brothers in Europe. Blacks and Hispanics are the danger.

A lot of those "white people" are jewish. Also, why can't black and brown "people" stop murdering people? Have you ever looked at crime statistics, or does that just completely defeat your jewish narrative or "hurr durr wyt man bad"?

Attached: Yv4YyJf.jpg (720x979, 54K)

i can see why you'd think so but black women cheat just as much as the men. it's in the culture. listen to their "music".

Where is the bloody headless camwhore?

I wouldn't doubt it. But why are their relationships more stable? Are they just better at it?

"it" being cheating.

Weak and predictable.

Attached: The Nazi Jew.jpg (3038x1493, 559K)

It's only "illegal" in a few select countries. 100% legal in the US.

Attached: imp.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

lol okay heeb

Attached: jewssss.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Shut up incel you’ll become the next mass shooter watch

Ooo another incel like liberal.. what would you do in the future. Murder.. hmm becoming a totalitarian asshole we’ll see

>LoLolOLoL I SaiD InCel
lol okay heeb

Attached: sonic.jpg (480x272, 16K)

Again watch kid :)

lol okay heeb. sorry kike, i can't. i'm latino. they'd never be able to work it into the agenda

Attached: it says youre a bitch.jpg (500x375, 35K)

the virginia tech shooter was a chink that got the highest kill count at a school but nobody ever wants to talk about that

Uh oh and you’re crazy in the head to.. thinking your view of life is right. Yup future shooter I’m calling it now

Why can't brown people stop migrating into white countries?

Attached: 1524930387541.png (784x809, 643K)

Because without white people, they'd all be living in dried mud domes.

Attached: 1519383371462.png (500x509, 160K)

Niggers murder the most, so please shut it faggot

Yeah but in those crime statistics for violent crimes, both parties know they're gonna shoot each other. While on the other hand it's open deer season in a Wal Mart

>amerimutts would rather shoot each other to death than find a solution to the gun problem
oof

Attached: 1509949665652.jpg (696x960, 50K)

Get the fuck out before we post gore on this mistake of a thread you cock licker

Lol love when the whites make up this charts to hide and point fingers fucking faggot why dont you come down to hood

If NYC were all white
White Rape: White ^ 100%
White Murder: ^ 100%
White Shooting: ^ 100%

Attached: loool2.png (640x480, 657K)